Rentic's Target Ch. 02

Story Info
The Vampire meets his "target" again, and Elizabeth.
4.1k words
4.56
9.8k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the second of the series Rentic's Target. So if you haven't already please read that before-hand as this will make more sense if you do. Thank you for even taking the time to read this.

*

Rentic took a deep breath of the cold night city air as he slide out of the leather seat of his car. He was more then relieved that the night was going to hold nothing special. Not that he scorned the Vampire lifestyle, nothing but wild nights out and ending in a sensual meal of hot fucks and more importantly blood. There was down time though and tonight was one of those nights. Rentic had decided he wanted to go to Best Buy and get some new Cd's along with checking out stereo systems for his newly acquired XF 2010 Jaguar. The car had been a gift from Elizabeth his on and off girlfriend for the last 26 years, it felt like 1,000 but he never let that spill from his lips. It would have been perfect except for the fact Andon wanted him to stop off at Target and get him a few things. Rentic agreed only because as lame as it sounded he always seemed to find a good "distraction" whenever he did these little household errands. Tasha was proof of this.

He shut his door with ease and pushed the button on his key ring to lock it up and walked into Target, already readying his senses to "scout" out a nice meal.

"It is a horrid thought that the highlight of my day is going to Target." Thought Gem to herself as she went through the automatic doors. Coming here was a weekly routine. Whether it be for diapers, toys, clothes, shoes, or shampoo she always ended up here. "God my life is pathetic." She said under her breath. She grabbed the nearest cart at the entrance of the store and headed to her right reciting to herself everything she needed from this trip. She decided to take her time it wasn't often she got to shop without a kiddo to run after or constantly answering the questions of her always curious 4 year old. Today she had personal items to pick up and of course a gift for a baby shower that happened to be her sisters. She roamed through different aisles taking her time picking things out and by the time she was done she had almost forgotten about a baby gift and she quickly made her way down the aisle for it.

It was busy, being a Saturday night she should have known that, the lines were ridiculously long. She blew a frustrated sigh from her lips rolling her eyes at nothing in particular, just a sigh of frustration. She leaned on the bar of her cart stretching her back a little, by dipping her back low, creating a upside down bridge, and sticking her bottom out, she felt a rush of heat to her face when she realized her ass mashed against something when she stuck it out. She immediately straightened out and whipped around to face whomever space she just invaded with her ass.

She looked up to a 6'3 man. Her own dark brown eyes worked from the top of his head and down. His hair was a dark chestnut brown that was long enough to be tied back at the nape of his neck a few strands strayed a fell across his eyes, his jawline was chiseled perfectly it was slightly squared but not enough to be unappealing. His eyes were a bright ocean blue with just a hint of green around the pupil. Nose was perfectly sculpted, not to large not to small, lips full. The upper lip had perfect contour arching up on both sides slightly before dipping into his "cupid's bow". The lower lip was even more impressive so full and suckable, and dare she think it, bit-able. Her eyes wandered a little lower noting his neck, that had a nice bump for his Adam's apple but not overly big. He must have been around 26 or so from the look of it, his skin was pale, but it didn't look unhealthy, just striking. It seemed to fit him oddly. Gem's eyes looked the rest of him over quickly as she realized she was staring and then looked back up, her whole face crimson.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry. I was just...stretching." She laughed nervously, it coming off way to loud and she wanted to sink in the ground. The man's lips were curled into a smirk-ish grin and he laughed easily seemingly not at all effected.

"Not at all. It was an accident, no worries. No little one to run after today I see." He tilted his head looking her over a friendly smile on his face. Gem regarded the statement with a little confusion before it fully hit her.

"How the hell could I forget?" She thought to herself. Still blushing hotly she shook her head and replied, "Not today, his dad is watching him. Giving me a little break." She licked her lips nervously the memory of her first meeting him flooding back. The day had been a bad one, fighting with Bryant and then on top of it all having to shop. Caleb gave her a run for her money right off the bat, as most 2 year old's do. She was tired and just about had it when Caleb ran away again and found a gorgeous red-head's leg to attach him to. The kind of girl that made everyone else feel inferior just by looking at how hot and good she looked. The thing that really struck her though was the stunning man standing next to her. It had taken all of Gem's control not to blush, stammer, and run away like a school girl at the sight of him. Now much to her dismay and surprise she had run into him again, this time with her ass in his crotch. She realized she was blushing and this embarrassed her making her feel even more hot and embarrassed. "Sorry about that." She offered and turned back around, just wanting to ignore the fact how intensely hot he was and also the fact that she was getting a steady throb between her legs just looking at him. She looked at the two people in front of her neither of them had a lot in their cart so it wouldn't be long before she could pay for it and then get the hell out and away from this situation.

Now Gem was generally a quiet, shy, thoughtful person so this encounter really threw her for a loop and it didn't help he was so attractive she felt like she was going to melt. She stood in front of him now very stiff and awkward but she couldn't will herself to relax and when she got closer to the checkout she reached over to grab a 2 packs of M&M for his kids and her hand shook. She tossed the packages in the cart and bit her bottom lip. "What the hell is wrong with you Gem? Loosen up, not like he even paying attention to you anyways. He is probably checking out the hot cashier, not your chunky ass so calm down." She told herself this repeatedly while she unloaded her cart content on the conveyor up to the point it was her turn to pay.

She didn't even notice that Rentic was thoroughly checking her out and more importantly so turned on by the way she smelled and looked it took all his concentration to not rip her clothes off right now and fuck her shamelessly in front of everyone.

He smelled a few things that peaked his interest as he wandered down the different aisles. Catching even a faint hint on her sweet aroma almost drove him over the edge. He found her quickly within 3 minutes probably less but he wasn't counting. He hunted her down in the baby aisle. There she was chewing the tip of her finger in thought looking as if she was choosing between two different infant swings. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, the curls cascading into jet black ringlets. She was wearing a tight black tank-top that was cut low showing off the tops of the swells of her breasts. Her jeans clung to her hips for dear life and you could tell they were to big. Her ass stuck out nice and round in them though. He practically salivated watching her. He could hear the blood pumping through her veins. He knew that this time he wasn't just going to lose her scent and let it go, he was going to have her.

When he followed her to the checkout line she wasn't aware, and it had been pure luck that she had backed that delicious ass right into his crotch. The look on her face when she turned around made him even more aroused from the evident blush to how self-conscience she suddenly became, the blood pulsing through veins even faster, the sound of her heart beating, and the fact he could smell her arousal. He smirked to himself when she quickly turned around and tried to pretend that she wasn't attracted to him and that she wasn't getting wet from just that little contact.

She struggled with the baby crib she had in the cart and finally gave just leaning it on it's side so that the person could scan it. Seeing as she was alone Rentic got an idea.

The cashier leaned over to scan the swing box giving Gem a look of annoyance. Gem caught the look and frowned a bit,

"Sorry it is heavy I even had a hard time getting it on the cart." She offered. The young girl rolled her eyes and waved it off giving Gem her total. She felt cold fingertips lightly graze her shoulder and she turned around to face the man behind her. She started blushing again and felt stupid for it.

"If you need some help loading it in your car I wouldn't mind helping you." He smiled, although it wasn't the kind to show teeth just a polite casual smile. Gem's eyes got a little bigger at his offer. It was heavy but she was sure she could load it with a little maneuvering. On the other hand he had offered and although she had this nagging thought to just get away from him another part of her wanted to be near him for just a little longer. She nodded wordlessly paying for stuff and putting the bags in cart. Moving away and waiting for him to be done. Her mind was racing, "What are you thinking having some strange man help you? He could drug you and sell your organs on the black market, or rape you!" She swallowed the lump in her throat and then tried to calm herself. "Don't be stupid. There is such a thing as people being nice, and as if he would want to have his way with your fat ass anyways." While these thoughts and a few others raced through her head she pretended to look at receipt but she was really trying to get her blush down and act normal.

After a few minutes he had payed for his things and had his two bags in hand.

"Lead the way to your car." He smiled again his blue eyes studying her brown ones intently. The corners of her mouth turned upwards a bit into a nervous smile and she started pushing the cart out of the store. After a few seconds she cast a glance over her shoulder and sure enough he was following her, he striding up so that they were walking side by side. She combed her brain for something to talk to him about, but it was interrupted as his knuckles brushed against the side of her hip. She glanced down to the spot quickly and then up meeting his eyes that looked thoroughly amused.

"Forget where you parked the car?" He asked her easily. She involuntarily shivered at the sound of his voice. When he spoke it seemed like he almost purred every word, but in a manly deep, clear voice.

"Oh um...n-no." She managed to stutter out. She gave him a shy smile and walked the rest of the way to her mini van in silence, trying to ignore the excitement that just his voice was causing her. When they finally reached van she dug her keys out of her purse, fumbling around nervously and feeling heat rise again as she muttered to herself and partly to him in apology for taking so long.

"It is fine, no worries." He replied in answer to her apparent mumblings. She finally found them and opened her trunk with shaking hands almost hitting herself in the chin when it popped up.

"Are you okay?" He asked politely. She nodded her answer instead of answering and in her head she cursed herself violently for acting like an idiot. She started putting the other bags away making sure to leave room for the large crib box. When she was done she turned to him,

"Thank you by the way for offering that was sweet of you." She was blushing once again a hot red and was thankful it was dark and cool outside.

"I really couldn't see you putting it away yourself. Looked heavy." He lifted the box as if it weighed nothing and placed it into her trunk. She watched him noticing the slight ripple of his upper arms and she looked at her shoes quickly. He went to shut the trunk and she was in the way, he smiled and instead of asking her to move he placed a firm hand on her upper arm and gently yet firmly guided her to move. She stared at his grip,

"S-s-sorry." He smelled like old Spice a hint of something else she couldn't put her finger on but it was intoxicating, she suppressed the urge to sniff the air to get another lungful of his scent. She felt like such an idiot and now despite the fact his touch made her feel hot all she wanted was to get into her car and drive the hell away from there. He shut the trunk and then looked at her and let go of her upper arm. She noticed that his hair was actually really long at least to the middle of his back. "Well thank you again, I should get going now." She said awkwardly and turned to get into the car.

"Your welcome." He answered and eyed her as she walked away. She opened her car door and got in with one last wave to him which he returned and then walked away to what she only guessed was his car. She sighed and touched the place on her arm he had and then felt really stupid. Turning the car on and blasting the radio to drown out any trace of excitement she had felt over something so silly and unmentionable.

Rentic walked to his car a look of frustration on his face. How could he not have asked her out? or a number? or something! Her car was parked a row away behind him and he watched her car back out of the spot. He started his own car turning down his music and before he knew it he was trailing behind her car. He had already promised himself that he wouldn't lose her and if it took him following her home then he has no problems with that. He was a predator of sorts stalking his prey was part of the game although rarely done these days. Women were easier to get alone and more willing to succumb to not only his lust but his blood thirst. He followed her car down the highway, then the off ramp, through a residential area and finally after 15 minute's of driving she put on her turn signal and pulled into a cobbled driveway.

He parked his car across the street and 3 houses down from her's. He rolled his window down, risking her possibly seeing him just for the chance to smell her scent, that was wafting enticingly towards him. From his place he could see the front of her house perfectly and therefore track her movements and mannerisms as she moved from her van to the porch where her bags were put. He noticed she was fanning herself and it was in no way cold. He smirked knowing that she was probably still hot from their encounter. The front door swung open and what Rentic could only assume was her husband came out bringing bags inside the house, no words were exchanged between them he noted.

After a few minute's she went inside and her scent lingered a little longer before is disappeared. He thought about getting out. His mind was intoxicated by her smell and how badly he wanted to take her. He was a Vampire, all he had to do was find a way into her house overpower her husband, take her her right then and there. He was shaken from his reeling mind when his cell rang breaking his lustful haze. He dug it out of his jean pocket and answered it,

"Hello?" Without really having to think about it he knew that it was Elizabeth, he wasn't even sure why he answered it with a question in his voice.

"Hi there, delicious little morsel. I am at your pad and you aren't. Hurry here darling, I miss you." Without anything else said there was a click on the other end and he frowned hanging up his phone as well. He took one more look at his "target's" house.

"Don't worry my sweet smelling little human. I will be back." He said this out loud before starting his car and heading towards to his own home. The directions to the "target's" house being recited and flowing through his mind.

Awhile later he swung open his bedroom door. He was already as hard as a rock. Elizabeth laid on his bed. She was wearing a fishnet, halter body stocking with black spiked heels. Elizabeth was at least 5'9, she had slanted eyes that just oozed sensual favor,a small petite nose. Thin yet shapely lips that promised nothing less then delicious. His eyes raked hungrily over her body, her pheromones calling to him. Whether he liked it or not, they had a pull to each other. She flipped her golden locks over her shoulder and grinned the light catching her almost luminescent fangs, making them gleam sensually. Her green eyes had a predatory glint lacing through them. No words were spoken as Rentic walked over to the end of the bed, pulling his long sleeved shirt over his head and tossing it aside before crawling slowly towards her sprawled body. Elizabeth made no movements, just watched him with a wicked smile twisting her lips. A growl came rumbling from his chest, at that same moment her thighs opened wide to him, exposing her lightly haired mound to his hungry eyes. Her perky breasts bouncing lightly with her move, the nipples hard and upturned into rosy pink buds. He was upright on his knees, his eyes not leaving her eyes, almost a battle of wills as he undid the snap on his jeans and unzipped them quickly and jerked them down along with his boxers. His cock sprang from his pants. Elizabeth's hand came to life, coming towards his hard member and with quick animal like movements he grabbed it before she could touch him and brought her dainty wrist to his mouth. He closed his eyes momentarily feeling the cold flesh against his partly opened lips. Opening his mouth all the way and letting his fangs sink into her skin deeply. She growled and started panting, eyes half closing and pushing her hips up towards him, in a demanding way. She wanted him right now and he knew it, could taste it, smell it. It was a silent acknowledgment between two Vampires. A beastly need they both had, an urge that they had to satiate.

His hand slid up her fish-netted legs, the skin burning cold. Creeping along until the tips of his fingers hit the skin attaching her legs to her pelvic area. Then further up touching her lips that were already glistening with her need. He was still drinking from her fast flowing wrist, blood running down his mouth as it flooded his eagerly sucking mouth. His rapid swallowing wasn't even enough to keep it from dripping down. His fingers hooking in the medium sized netting and he ripped it abruptly so that her pussy was completely exposed. She almost no lips to cover her folds and her clit stood out prominently. He loved how big and full it looked, just waiting to be touched, pinched, licked, bitten. However his needs didn't have time for such foreplay and he could smell she didn't either. He let her wrist drop back to the bed, it soaking the white sheets with her crimson liquid beneath them. Running his tongue over his fangs and lips, before lowering his lower half down quickly, feeling her push up to greet him. He wasted no time plunging his stiff cock into her cold wet depths. The full throbbing head rubbing against the back of her. He made sure to grind into her full force and then pull out, then slam back in. She pushed back into him hungrily, wrapping her arms around him, her long nails gripping his back leaving angry red marks in his pale skin, blood droplets forming and dripping over his well defined muscles.

Elizabeth was silent save for her heavy breathing, and the lewd noises that could be heard as thrust in and out of her rapidly. She heard the stillness of his non-beating heart, but the rush of lustful energy flowing through his veins becoming in sync to hers. All she felt was the pleasure of his cock pounding into her mercilessly and his growls of pleasure and pain as her nails dug in deeper into him. His bright blue eyes stayed glued to her intense green ones. He dipped lower so the cold skin of his chest pressed to her chest, and she wrapped her thin lithe legs around his thrusting lower half, locking her ankles together and angling her hips so his cock smashed into her sweet spot. As she grew closer to erupting, her fangs became bared to him, she unhooked one of her hands from around his back and brought it to the back of his neck. She forcefully pushed him down and pushed his head to the side, giving his hair a nice tug exposing his neck to her hungry lust. Those lipstick stained lips parted and in a blink of an eye her sharp fangs penetrated his skin, blood rushing to the puncture site and filling her mouth. She practically purred in pleasure as she drank from him. He growled and groaned feeling his blood leave him, and her mouth and tongue working in unison to feed on him. Her grip was like a iron hold on him. Her body was becoming tight and rigid around his cock. He loved how new she felt, tight and muscled. Cold yet and slick and familiar.

12