Rentic's Target Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His balls were tight and heavy. The slammed against her ass, along with her wetness. She was close, he could tell because out of her mouth suddenly bubbled little strangled moans against his skin, and she grew tighter steadily. Her mouth now red with his blood was pulled back from her feeding area. Rentic took the opportunity to bend a little lower and bite into her breast, issuing a loud moan from her lips. Her pussy crushing his cock in it's tight grip as she bucked below him, her orgasm crashing across her pelvic area, almost letting her feel a strange electric cold warmth spread across it. He sucked savagely at her breast, using a hand to squeeze it even more, the blood flow now gushing. In turn his cock started to flow heavily into her cunt. Filling her with his cold seed. He pushed into her until his sack was emptied, his senses now ignoring her completely as his lusts were satisfied. Moving away from her breast and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand he rolled off of her.

Elizabeth laid there, her breath ragged and uneven. Her skin healing perfectly leaving no trace except blood trails that he had feed from her body. Rentic also healed quickly. He stared up at the ceiling, coming down from his high. His mind wandering back to that sweet smelling human he had yet to taste...

12