Renting a Room Ch. 03

Story Info
The inspector comes calling and it's a She.
3.6k words
4.69
18.9k
11

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the emotional breakfast over my employment status, bodies got dressed and filtered out of the house. The twins said they had wrangled use of an aged but usable practice beam from the collection at their gym. They might be able to get a friend to deliver it today.

I put in an appearance at the lab, but there was nothing going on, and I was thinking maybe life had a better hand to deal me than being a earthquake geology research assistant. When I called, Maggie answered and said to come home immediately for lunch.

She closed the front door behind me and leapt into my arms aggressively. Her tongue attacked my lips and she wiggled provocatively. "Scott, I am having so much fun with you and the girls. My body is misbehaving terribly. Just being near you makes me wet and horny. Will you fix me up before lunch?"

As we moved up the stairs, she had me in complete liplock, shaking and moaning. My fingers clasped underneath her discovered bare fur. "Maggie, you total slut. What if the tenants found you going around without any panties?"

As I put her down in the bedroom, she whispered, "They suggested it. Told me I would get a lot more sex if you knew I was naked under my skirt." She dropped the skirt and pulled the tee shirt over her head. Very naked grandmother with fantastic body. Turning her head halfway to me with come hither look.

I couldn't take it. In a flash, she was across my knees. "No, no. Stop, that hurts."

She was still trying to say something when I buried myself and said, "Shut up and fuck."

After ten strokes, we were both panting and she gasped, "Scott, this is so nice. Please slow down."

I flipped us over and massaged the tender globes before moving to her stiff nipples. "Oh yes, more. I'm coming..."

For long minutes, we lay there, enjoying each other. She kept kissing me, and every time I drove my big shaft up into the dripping cunt, she had a little climax. Suddenly, Sharon was in the doorway. "I might have known. Somebody let rabbits loose in the house."

Maggie and I laughed and she slipped back, letting my cock pop up in the air. "Sharon dear, I invited him home for lunch. He needs counseling. You had better give him some TLC before we eat."

"I notice your rear is very pink, Maggie. Did you do something to provoke him? Should I be worried?"

She leaned to kiss me and got pulled down flat. "Maggie was very bad, but you must be punished too for telling her to go around without underwear." Quickly, her bare ass was across my thighs, with both hands raining down. She took it with a smile until I didn't stop with just ten. At twenty, I got a dirty look and a shouted, "Enough!" At thirty, she moaned and collapsed.

Maggie was looking unhappy, but I placed Sharon on her knees and drove hard into a dripping pussy. "Oh no, you can't!"

I whispered in her ear, "Sharon, don't give me this dom stuff. You are a born submissive, and want pain with your pleasure, don't you?"

Those were the magic words. Seconds later, she was howling her orgasm, and collapsing a second time. I covered her and applied a tender kiss to her closed eyes.

I sluiced in the shower and went to help with lunch. Maggie hip checked me and said, "You are truly bad. How did you know she needed that?"

A voice from across the room said, "When he talks marriage, all the secrets seem to ooze out of you. If it is the right guy, you end up inside each other, and not just the way you think. He has totally wrecked me for school."

Now both of them were hip to hip with me. "See here, Scott," Maggie hissed at me while yanking hard on my earlobe, "this woman is in love with you and I want the very best behavior. No excuses."

Sharon licked me and said, "Maggie, he has been very nice, except maybe for beating my ass too hard. But I think he suspected it would turn me on."

Maggie tried to give me an innocent look, but I reached out and pinched her impudent nipple.

"Sharon, Maggie has regressed and cannot be trusted."

She was about to respond when the door bell rang. Maggie gestured for me to answer it, even though I had just shorts on. She and Sharon looked around for shirts to cover themselves.

There was a tall, dark haired woman in the doorway. "Are you Scott Anderson?" I nodded, and she said, "I am Melody Jones, from the city department of Tenant Safety, and I'm here for your first annual inspection. You just registered last month, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did, but I don't remember much about inspections. Why don't you come in."

She smiled and gave a little laugh. "That is the reaction I get ninety percent of the time."

She followed me to the kitchen. Tallish, blond hair, tailored slacks and work sneakers. A jacket with photo badge attached to pocket. A cautious smile. I introduced Maggie and Sharon. Maggie said, "Please have a seat. We are just making sandwiches for lunch, will you join us?"

Melody looked at me and I mouthed, "Please." She sat on a stool and put down a leather folder thick with papers.

I said, "Melody is from the city and is here to inspect for tenant safety." Maggie and Sharon smiled, "Melody, he is big and tough. We couldn't have a safer house to live in."

Melody eyed my bulk appreciatively and said, "Yes, I can see that. Actually, I have a checklist to go over with him."

Sharon said, "Here, let me help. The two of you work on your sandwiches and I will read the questions."

She read out, "Section 1 - General Condition of Premises. Check for evidence of rodent and insect infestations, dangerous use of pesticides indoors, damp mold, termites, human waste, disintegration of furniture, illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia, et cetera."

I answered, "Wow, that is an ugly list. You find that in student rental premises?"

"Yeah. I even found a dead rat in a closet once. Pretty gross."

"I hope you get paid enough to do this."

"I'm trying to save for grad school. Your place is a palace compared to the average rental. Do you have an opening?"

I gulped and looked at Maggie, who stared back at me. Her look suggested we needed to check out Melody further. I said to Melody, "You better go through the rest of the check and ask that again."

She walked through the first floor and started up the stairs. "Sharon, read him the next section."

"Section 2 - Fire Safety Protection. Check for overcrowding, especially in bedrooms. Occupancy limits to be strictly enforced. All bedrooms and between floor stairs and hallways to have smoke and CO2 alarms. Bedrooms more than one floor above outside grade level must have fire escapes or ladders."

Melody was impressed by the work in progress to provide a tenant athletic facility in the front rooms. She thought the third floor bedroom was very nice. "This is incredibly romantic. There are even teddy bears." She looked at Sharon. "I broke up last week and had to cry myself to sleep with Teddy." Maggie and Sharon sat next to her on the bed and made comforting noises. My stomach was beginning to churn.

Melody took her clipboard from Sharon. "I am required to do some calculations about occupancy." She looked at them, "Is it ok if I ask him to do some measurements while we do the calculations up here? This is such a nice room with the sun coming in."

They looked at her and then at me. "Scott, there is a tape measure in the kitchen drawer."

Then at her, "What rooms do you need measured?"

She smiled over at me standing in the doorway and avoiding the low ceiling. "Scott, I have to write down the square footage of all bedrooms, and how many persons are sleeping in them. No gender or personal information, just how many. The limit is one person per 100 square feet of bedroom. And a bathroom has to be available within thirty feet." The dark eyes with a hint of vulnerability were drawing me in.

"Yes, of course, I'll get right to it."

In ten minutes, I came back with a slip of paper and my dimension scribbles. The three of them were very comfortable and talking about men, not her inspection.

Melody pulled out her hand calculator and got to work. "Gee, you are well within the limit. If you bought more beds, there could be four more tenants." Her head was leaning on Maggie's shoulder, but jerked up.

"Sorry, it's been a long day and I have three more places to go."

Maggie and Sharon stood so they could gently lay Melody down and pull up the comforter. One of the teddys appeared next to her head. "Melody, you have a little nap here in the sun. We'll wake you up in time to finish your assignments for today."

Maggie put her finger to her lips and pointed me down the stairs. On the living room sofa, they sat on my chest and were very direct. "She is nice, she has a job, and she needs to save for school."

I stared back at them, realizing there was no comeback. "Maggie, I thought you said you were going to protect me from pussywhipping?" My hands were up under the tee, tickling as hard as I could. She twisted away and I grabbed Sharon for a fierce kiss. "My god, Scott, another incredible body for you to ravish."

I sat up and bent her over my lap. "I can give you another treatment like you got before lunch."

She turned over and tangled her fingers in my hair. "Maggie, we have to stop teasing. He'll have a breakdown." I stood us up and kissed her. "I have to get busy in the basement. You two are in charge of arrangements."

An hour later, I was black all over when Melody came down the stairs. Her white slacks were bright in the dusty gloom. "Hi, thank you so much for inviting me to stay. I'll try to be a good tenant. Come over here a minute but don't touch me with those hands."

Her lips and tongue were busy on mine. It wasn't an inspector's goodbye.

"They've invited me to come for dinner to meet the others. See you later." The snug pants on the tight rear bobbed up the stairs.

The dirt in the basement enhanced my black mood. How was a guy supposed to get serious about a job and his future surrounded by nothing but seductive, world class pussy? I kicked the trash can a few times for good measure. The cellar door opened and an anxious face peered down at me. "Everything ok?"

I kicked the can again and said, politely, "You need to keep that door closed until I am finished. Please go around and open the outside door and bring a bucket of hot soapy water and brushes."

My mood and the basement were a good match for each other. By five, decades of grit had been hauled out, and my new shop light illuminated a space you could work in. The story with me was a little different. Sharon and Maggie stood on the back steps and said, "You aren't fit for human consumption, and we have a guest for dinner. Those clothes are finished. In the trash with them."

Sharon stripped to her undies and came down the steps with a fresh soapy bucket and a sponge. Every so often, Maggie used her nozzle to spray me with cold rinse water. Progress was being made. They said, "You are almost ready for the hot tub."

"Do I get any company in there?"

"You've been such a good boy, you can have as many as you want."

The tub was as hot as I could stand. A cold beer helped. One by one, the returning women checked me out and decided, with a guest for dinner, not to get all wet and sweaty.

My eyes were closed when I heard a voice saying, "You didn't tell me about the hot tub. That requires a special inspection."

I opened one eye. There was Melody in an after work tee and shorts. She looked different. Not like an inspector. More like a movie star. Her hair was pinned up and she had makeup on. Eye shadow on the dark eyes worked wonders.

"Oh my, I didn't expect to find the tub occupied during my inspection. Since we don't have much time, I guess I will just go ahead anyway."

Both eyes were definitely open as she skinned completely out of clothes and underwear and slipped in next to me.

She kissed my cheek and said, "They are right, Scott, you do take up a lot of space. I'm going to have to sit in your lap."

She submerged so her boobs were underwater and my hands could be dragged to caress them. I whispered in her ear, "Are there any detailed instructions for this inspection?"

She was wiggling her butt on my erection when the twins showed up and chorused, "Melody! What are you doing in there with Scott?"

She rose up. "You didn't tell me the Poitier twins were your tenants!" Both hands on my ears were pulling lips to hers.

She twisted around and laughed at them. "I inspected your landlord today. He passed!"

Adrienne said, "We heard you were working for the city. Do you just go around looking for hunky football players?"

She frowned, "Be serious. I do rooming house inspections. I'm trying to save everything I make for grad school."

I got us out of the tub and wrapped Melody in a big towel. "I know it looks suspicious, but I did not put the make on her."

She dropped her towel and climbed into my arms. "Scott, darling, please take me to that wonderful bedroom on the third floor. We need to talk." Loud girlish laughter followed as I marched up the stairs, paddling her rear.

She lay back on Valerie's bed, naked, and giving me a sexy look. "You surely are a hunk. A nice hunk. Will I get in trouble if I ask for sex right now?"

Valerie was right behind me. "Yes, definitely. That's my bed. But you are so hot, there won't be any peace until you've had that great hard thing in you. Go ahead. Dinner in forty-five minutes." She closed the door quietly.

Melody said softly, "Come here and sit."

She got on her knees behind me and pressed her warm tits into my back. Her fingers were busy in my hair. "Scott, we don't have to do anything. I'm a terrible flirt sometimes, and everything about you and your grandmother and the tenants and my living here just set me off."

I worked her around to my front and straddled her legs across mine. "I'm engaged to Sharon, but she says I can be shared. She and Maggie told me after lunch they were going to invite you, so it must be ok to get it on. That hard thing under you is throbbing something fierce."

"Just hang on to me for a minute. Ok? I can't believe I'm in this great place with a wonderful guy and can have some loving if I want. Is that true?"

"Yes. But your other roommates are kinky and like to have sex in front of an audience. We could christen your new bed when it comes..."

"It's already here. The truck was outside when I arrived. Needs a strong back to get it up to the third floor." She giggled, "And a strong cock to christen it!"

She stood on the towel and asked me to apply lotion. "How come you have a jock body like the others? This is turning into an athlete house."

"I did rhythmic gymnastics in school. That's how I know the twins."

She pulled my head up. "I haven't even had a chance to ask you how much the rent is. Is this what you do, seduce new tenants and tell them about the exorbitant rent later?"

I swatted her behind and said, "Maggie is still controlling the rent. Ask her nicely."

She leaned over, showing me all her charms, and extracted some frilly undies from a duffel. "Those are beautiful, but around the house, if the women wear anything, it's usually their workout shorts. Tonight, I think they will have dresses on in your honor."

"Scott! I don't have a dress with me!"

"I'll send Valerie up, you are about the same size."

I went to my room after finding Valerie, to discover Sharon and the twins trying to muscle the balance beam up the stairs. "Good grief, you were supposed to get me to do that."

"We were told you were otherwise occupied." Their looks were stern.

"Really, Scott, she hasn't been in the house a day and you are doing her?"

"We had a talk, and we didn't have sex. You will have to ask her for details." I grabbed the beam in the middle and told them to guide the ends. Soon it was in place, splitting the distance between two 2x4's. The twins were on it instantly, all smiles and bare feet.

"No wonder you have busted toes."

They stuck out their tongues and said, "Occupational hazard."

Dinner was full of chatter and laughs. Melody was folded right in. She looked a little dazed, especially when Aimee asked her mischievously why she hadn't struck while the iron was hot.

She looked at me for help and I shrugged. "Melody, I've never been around a bunch of women who are so direct about what they want. I guess you will have to get used to it."

It was a little after ten and the twins were in my bed, talking about the front room, when a face appeared at the door. "May I come in?"

They waved her over. "We are just talking to him about the front room project." The naked bodies were draped any old way over me. They removed Melody's tee shirt and positioned her across my stomach. Aimee had been squeezing my equipment but she replaced her hand with Melody's. "You use this to keep him under control." They giggled.

I leaned her over against my chest and provided a pillow. She reached a hand to Adrienne, "This is very nice. I didn't mean to interrupt."

"It's ok. He let's us climb in with him whenever we want. Sometimes we have sex, sometimes we don't. He is a very good cuddle. We are the smallest, so we call him Papa Bear."

She giggled and asked, "What about Teddy?"

Aimee reached under the bed and threw Teddy at Melody's head. I pushed her face in the pillow and tickled her.

She turned on her back, looking at the three of us. "This is so wild. It isn't just a dream, is it?"

The twins crawled up and kissed her. "That's what we thought the first night we were here."

I turned out the light and four bodies went to sleep.

In the morning, the twins were gone, but Melody was still nestled in my arms. She pushed up and kissed me softly. "I was supposed to have sex with you last night. I told Valerie I didn't want to wait, and she said to just crawl into your bed."

"But you were tired and nervous about the twins being right there and just fell asleep." I squeezed her boob gently. She said, "That's the second time we didn't do it. You must be starting to wonder."

"I am enjoying the anticipation. It is not often a guy gets a beautiful naked woman in his bed, thinking sex."

The twins and Maggie arrived with a tray. "We heard that. He can be tender at times. Makes you want him more."

Sharon walked in and Melody tried to move away from me. She waved at her, "Stay where you are. We all get our bear fixes when we can."

"But..."

"Yes, I am going to marry him in spite of everything. Watch out if another guy ever hits on you, he is VERY territorial."

I kissed the back of Melody's neck and said, "She is bossy."

Her hands had my ears again, bringing my lips to hers. "I'm supposed to leap up, throw on clothes, and just go to work?"

They all laughed as my fingers continued to pester her front.

I leaned us back, sipping my coffee. "So, Melody, do you think you can survive at Maggie's flophouse? Has she told you the extortionate rent yet?"

My grandmother made very nasty threatening gestures. "Don't pay any attention to him, Melody. So far there isn't any rent, just chores and food and booze."

The fingers were still in my hair. "How can that be? Isn't there a mortgage?"

Maggie smiled and shook her head. "His grandfather and I paid that off a long time ago. We decided to make a gift so he could enjoy it now. We have a very nice retirement place in Oregon."

Valerie said, "But there has to be a fund for all the projects. The tenants need to talk about that."

Sharon added, "There is also the problem of finding him a decent job. We were supposed to talk about that last night, but this pest Melody diverted us."

"Yes, pest." Hands were dragging her away to the shower, giggling and screaming.

Maggie scrunched herself in next to me and turned her lips up for a kiss.

"Another winner, grandson."

"It's your fault, Maggie, you've brought some kind of magic with you."

12