Renting a Room Ch. 06

Story Info
Coach is the Newest Tenant.
4k words
4.75
13k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coach is the Newest Tenant

The Housewarming Party was winding down. I gathered plates and cups and went around the room telling anyone trying to get up that they were strictly to stay where they were. I did clearing as Maggie did ice cream and I prepared a tray of toppings. No one turned down their sundae, although some wanted to know if I came along with dessert.

When I delivered to the clutch of Sharon, Michelle, Melody and Beth, Sharon said, "Beth's car is out of gas and I told her she should sleepover. She wants to know if the landlord will permit it?"

Even a big football player wilts under the assault of four pairs of intent eyeballs daring me to make trouble. "I'm sure we can find a futon and a quiet corner," I responded.

Melody said, "Actually, Sharon has invited us to share your bed. Of course, you could take the futon..."

I did a low growl and continued on my rounds. Limp bodies were slowly making their way to the door, with gracious thank you's. The tenants and assorted extras were lying on cushions with eyes closed. I wondered if they thought the landlord was going to carry them to bed.

I flopped next to Beth and said, "You wanted to talk about coaching."

She instantly curled into me, facing the others, and said, "They have given me all your secrets. I insist on equal treatment. It is only fair for the woman who is struggling to coach your tenants."

Michelle leaned on my side and said, "I am a new assistant coach. Beth found out I was staying longer and asked me to provide dancing lessons to improve the floor routines."

Melody said, "I'm a coach because I promised to give a lecture on tenant rights."

Sharon grabbed my head to her chest and announced, "It's settled then. He has agreed this will be a site for team coaches as well as gymnasts."

I made my nastiest grrr noise and asked, "When have the compatibility tests been scheduled?"

Beth was shaking a little as my teeth attacked the back of her neck and her ears. "Test? I thought I left tests behind when I got my diploma."

Michelle said, "You will like the test, Beth. It is scheduled at your convenience, any time between midnight and two am."

Melody added, "He even provides lotion. All you have to do is bring yourself. Your totally bare self."

Beth was tight in my arms. "You are not kidding, are you?"

"No, we've all had to go through it, and we are still here, smiling. Mostly."

She pushed me on my back and lay on top. Her lips brushed mine and she said, "This is like rush week? I'm being initiated?"

Saying nothing but making low male noises, I mounted the stairs, her body on my shoulder, telling the others, "She and I have to talk. You may visit in an hour."

The room was almost dark as I removed her clothes, dropping my own in the process. Her feet resisted as we approached the bed, "I'm not supposed to be worried?"

"Start talking about coaching. What do you want to know?"

She was tongue tied as I arranged us with her body sitting surrounded by mine. She could feel my big hard cock against her spine. "Um, do we have to be this... Well, I mean... intimate?"

My tongue found her neck and ear, "Are you afraid of your own body? A coach who has spent years preaching and following hard training discipline?"

She shivered and spoke up. "They're right. You are a terrible threat. You know I am scared of that big thing rubbing against my rear. Rubbing and scrambling my brain..."

"Answer my question, woman. You wanted an interview."

She leaned back and I took that as a signal to find the plump breasts with my large hands. My thumbs massaged her steepled tips and she shuddered.

"Damn, how is this going to work? They warned me about orgasms."

"What did they say?"

"They said orgasms with you couldn't be denied, no matter how hard I tried."

The body in my arms was shaking and twitching. I reached down and rubbed the front of her pussy gently.

She fell forward out of my arms and spread her legs as wide as she could. Very softly, she said, "I guess there won't be any interview until I know what they are talking about."

My cock rested carefully at her entrance. She flexed upward slightly and felt it begin to penetrate.

"We don't have to do this. We can take a cold shower, get into clothes and sit in armchairs downstairs..."

Beth made a desperate low noise and coupled us fiercely. "Fuck me, bastard!"

She had all kinds of tension saved up. The underused cunt wanted what I was providing. The emotions abused by the cheating husband overflowed into a string of oaths and curses. The energy released by the events of the day and her fine team performance went into thrashing limbs and heaving pelvis.

It took minutes to flush out but finally she screamed into a monumental climax and collapsed.

I was sitting next to her when the door opened and bodies filed in, sitting on the edge of the bed and extending warm hands.

"It sounded like he was murdering you."

She opened her wet eyes and smiled. "He was. He was murdering every damn bad thing in me."

"Scott, go find Maggie. This one is done for the night. We will work on her. She can talk to you in the morning. "

I crept into Maggie's room and discovered Michelle already in place, looking over grandmother's back at me with dark eyes. I sat on the floor next to the bed. They took turns pulling on my hair and applying kisses. "He could make money on the side fixing women."

I crawled into the narrow bed, arranging them half across me, my tongue seeking kisses. The earlier screams from my room had them hot too, their hips working on my legs.

"Scott, you have these limitless reserves of energy. It completely overwhelms your women."

"Do I get to stay here with my experienced lovers?"

"You are being nice, not calling us older women."

"Yes, my older women with their magic cunts..."

They were kind enough to let me slip away into sleep.

In the morning, an almost naked Sharon was putting down a breakfast tray when my eyes opened. She was a vision in crimson bikini briefs and bare, rosy tits. Tits that I got to lick as she hovered for a kiss from each of us.

"I see you took the monster into your bed."

My hand reached out and shoved her under the cover. The pile was now really a crowd, but several pairs of hands were molesting the trim body. "We thought you had him under control. That poor coach!"

"Poor coach my... Do you know what she said this morning? She wanted to know how much she had to pay to stay here!"

I sat up and peeled the briefs down, exposing an attackable butt. My slaps were soft. "You let me have her until noon. I have some ideas. Ideas NOT involving more sex. At least not right now."

Sharon was squirming and making little noises. Michelle said, "She wants you. We will go to the shower."

"I have ideas for her too. They don't require sex at the moment, either."

I walked out, eyes wide behind me.

The morning was cool and crisp. The Berkeley fog was absent. The warm plate in front of me on the patio table was piled with soft scrambled eggs, ham, and an English muffin. My silence, soaking up the slanting sun, kept others quiet. Nancy was across from me, looking luscious and professional at the same time. No bra and breasts proudly poking out the front of the tee. Hair carefully brushed and tied back. A hint of makeup and lip gloss. I smiled and gave her a dark look, staying silent. She smiled back and gave me the finger. I almost laughed out loud. A rejuvenated woman for sure.

Beth was bussing dishes and stopped behind me. "We can still talk?"

"Yes, out here in thirty minutes."

Everyone helped with the morning cleanup and went off to chase homework. Valerie said she would attack more spreadsheets as soon as she could. Maggie captured Nancy for more talk about the addition.

Beth and I stood on the patio, hands faintly touching. "Where do you want me?" Her eyes were red and puffy.

I picked up one of the loungers and took it behind the hedge, but still in the sun. I sat down and pointed to a place between my legs. She hesitated, and carefully reclined with head on my leg, eyes closed.

It was obviously my lead. She had given herself up to the aggressive male last night. No telling what thoughts were still ricocheting around this morning.

"Yesterday, you started filling me in. You love coaching, but it is a lousy living. You like guys, but marrying Joe was a bad idea and you're still wondering how you could have been so wrong. You are smart enough to know you should get a graduate degree, but you have a love-hate feeling about clinical psychology..."

Her eyes were still closed, but her hand was above her head, looking for mine. Both of my paws squeezed hers and I kissed the knuckles.

"Maybe you need to do an exercise. A Beth blank slate exercise. What if you could go anywhere and do anything you wanted?"

"You don't get to help?"

"I'm just the guy who fucked you senseless last night and left you crying."

After a few moments of silence, she said, "I had to do this once for a senior psychology seminar. The problem is that your mind seizes on bits and pieces of all the beautiful and exciting things you have encountered or read about in your young life. You are too naive to realize that assembling the perfect collage of your future life is a dream. Just a dream."

I toyed with her hair, eyes closed, and soaked up more sun.

This time, it was her hands taking one of mine to her mouth, where fingers were licked and bitten.

"You realize having me in the midst of all these other women has my brain more scrambled than before?"

"Sleeping with them was supposed to fix that. What about the twins squirming in your arms and biting your tits?"

That got my finger sucked harder. Her head rocked in my crotch. "They said it was ok to be dark and moody. That maybe I could make something out of you they couldn't."

An hour later, I had a daypack full of lunch on my back and we were hiking in Tilden Park. I had expected static at home and got none. There was a female plot afoot.

"Say something dark and moody."

"The rest of them are worried about you and Sharon."

"I thought we were talking about coaching and your unsatisfactory existence."

"You threw me a terrible curve last night. Before I came to the party, my image was of a big smart former football player who ran a nice rooming house. Those little devils never let on until yesterday that they have been in your bed since the beginning.

"Meeting you was like having a tidal wave crash over me. The instant attraction. The instant awareness that sex permeated the entire place. It is like a drug."

She stopped and let me walk into her. The lips were soft. "You're the one making a collage. You've layered on compliments about my coaching. You've energized my girls like no one else. You've definitely opened me up about my sex life..."

"That's not dark and moody."

Her knee was swift into my crotch. I swung her over my shoulder and continued up the trail, looking for a place to sit. My hand was busy on her behind, and elsewhere.

I went down in a rare patch of grass and allowed her to lie on top. Her eyes were closed but she was wiggling.

"What if we found a place for you in the house, and you became the resident motivational expert? Dig into dark corners and ferret out things that need to be fixed, or changed, or eliminated?"

The knee was back in my crotch. "That's damn serious business!"

"Yeah, but you are attracted to what analysts do. Analysts fix people, don't they?"

She sat up, eyes flashing, and said, "Feed me a sandwich. You are using my coaching experience as a lever to get me into helping others."

She paused while I spread out the lunch. I poked her in the ribs. "You wouldn't be risking everything by hanging out with us for a while. You are tougher than you look."

Another long pause while she munched on a sandwich, eyes on me and then darting away. I opened a beer to share.

"You have to agree to work out with me."

"What about a strength machine in the front room?"

"You are too strong already." She laughed and punched in my direction, not landing her fist.

I changed the conversation, but she wanted to know about Emily and the retreat.

"I haven't agreed, but maybe it would be fun. Valerie and Sharon are all over me about keeping her happy. She pulls a lot of weight in the department."

"Happy as in your bed?

"She kissed me and I asked her if she was getting enough loving. She said none."

I added, "Come to think of it, you could work on me. See if you can fix whatever it is that is attracting women."

She leaned on my chest and whispered, "I want to go somewhere and fuck. This is too public."

I gathered up the lunch, laughing. "I thought you said I ruined you last night."

"I am going to ruin you if I get teased anymore. I guess we've had the serious conversation and I am signed up as the newest tenant? Did I ever have any choice?"

We started down the path to the car. "Well, the twins did whisper in my ear about your fine mind and your fine body. They giggled a lot. I bet they were after you this morning, weren't they?"

"Those two are oversexed for sure. I suppose you do them both at once?" Her eyes were laughing at me.

When we drove up to the front of the house, she asked, "You are not taking me someplace private?"

"Privacy is not required." She resisted, but I tossed her over my shoulder, which she was finding a familiar way to travel, and went straight up the stairs to my bedroom. "You can't! They will come and watch."

She was still protesting loudly when our clothes hit the floor. Protesting enough to bring out my football instincts, which resulted in her against the wall, squirming on the end of my big stiff cock. She screamed and I knew there would be others in a second.

Melody and Michelle came running in. "Oh my god, what now?"

Her hands beat futilely on my back. "I asked him to take us somewhere for a nice private fuck, and look at what I get!"

I laughed evilly and gave her two more thrusts hard against the wall, which brought more screams. "Don't mind her, she is a little unbalanced because I said she was the newest tenant and in charge of motivational therapy."

She lowered her voice. "Please. Be kind and at least take me to the bed."

The others said, "Yes, take her to the bed. We want to hear more."

Soon, the bed was festooned with bodies, mostly in underwear, but some without even that. Beth was sitting up on my cock, squeezing me and glaring. The twins were everywhere at once. "Oh, this is such fun. Our coach will be here all the time."

Michelle had her bra off, sitting behind Beth and rubbing her tits into the new tenant's back. "Beth dear, does your therapy involve sex?"

Coach pulled the dancer over her shoulder and had her planted on my cock in a moment. "Yes. Check him out. You are in charge of Kama Sutra lessons!"

That brought the house down. "Yes, Maman! Special yoga lessons. We will do handstands and he can take us."

I sat up and turned her around, as I had the first time, making a nest of our arms and legs. The tight muscular body felt good. She twitched and wiggled. "Damn you. Making me have sex in front of my daughters."

Aimee and Adrienne had her arms, dragging toward the door. Nodding at Beth, they said, "Come with us. She needs therapy."

The howls and wails of girl sex echoed down the hall. Melody was in my arms, sans panties, and asking if there was some Papa Bear therapy for her. She couldn't see them, but Sharon and Valerie were in the doorway, smiling and mouthing, "Yes!"

I arranged her with pillows elevating her chest and head, my revived cock slowly advancing across the sheet toward the moist and very open sex. Clapping started and she looked up at her audience. "Oh no, not like the first time again!"

She hadn't finished her complaint when I was fully speared into my target. She was tight and slippery and full of abuse. "Damn, you are so rude! No one gets any privacy. We have to take your horrible cock and lose our minds and just let go!"

Which she did, yanking as hard as she could on my hair.

The audience threw a damp towel at us and undressed. "You don't think she is last, do you?"

"No, you can't. He is mine for the rest of the afternoon!"

I jumped off the bed to use the bathroom while they let off steam. When I came back, two ready pussies were peering out at me from between legs that had Melody under them. I assumed the required position and drove hard into another yielding, welcoming cunt.

Sharon had diverted me into the artist's sex, saving whatever was left for herself. I slapped Valerie's behind and drove harder. She howled and threatened retribution. We beat on each other and laughed hysterically. I pulled her on top and whispered, "Truce?"

Sharon sat calmly at our side, poking ribs and pinching tender spots. "The two of you had better be discreet around the office. Bosses are not supposed to screw the help!"

"I already told Scott he can stuff that job if it means giving up sex with him!"

"You are violent today, Valerie, what is going on?" Sharon insinuated herself between us and licked me to see if there was life left.

"It's his fault. He brings his latest conquest back from a picnic in the park and announces she is responsible for motivational therapy! Have you ever heard of anything crazier? The twins and their mother have her in their room applying torture this minute. Let's go see."

Sharon started to complain, but I picked her up in my arms and silenced her voice with a demanding kiss. When we got to the twin's room, we found four naked female bodies sitting in a circle holding hands with their eyes closed.

We were creeping back out when Beth said, "Join the circle."

Michelle and Aimee opened a place, and the circle grew to seven.

After a minute of silence, Beth said, "When you have banished all trivial thoughts from your mind, I want you to concentrate on two things. First, what problem in your life bugs you the most? Second, what can the group of people living together in this house help you to do about it?" In five minutes, we are going around the circle and each of you will share your answer to number one. After that, we will share the answer to number two with each other, going in reverse order. Please preserve the silence of the circle until we start the presentations, and do not say anything other than your two answers."

This was heavy stuff. The new tenant was earning her keep already. Sharon and Valerie were squeezing my hand really hard. I opened my eyes a tiny slit and saw the others were following Beth's instructions. Stiff and tense, but following orders.

I quickly realized that one male with six females was a bad mix for those questions, especially since he was the landlord. I kissed both hands I was holding and made a silent exit, closing the door behind me.

Maggie, who had been visiting with some department friends, was in the kitchen and got a hug and kiss. She asked, "Where is everyone?"

"Beth has them sitting in a naked circle, working through some motivational therapy. I decided the landlord should absent himself."

"Is she going to stay here?"

"Yes, we went to the park for a hike and I did some motivating myself to get her out of a dark and moody funk."

"You had more sex after last night?"

"She asked me to take her someplace private for a fuck. Was mad when she ended up naked in my bed again, with an audience."

"You are going to get in trouble one of these days, treating women like that." Maggie had me pressed against the counter, her head on my shoulder.

"I know. I have you to apply punishment when needed." Her body wiggled and I wrapped hands around her behind.

"The house mother is flying to Medford tomorrow. Will you take me to the airport?"

12