Renting a Room Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are leaving me to the untender mercy of the Valkyries?"

"It's for the good of our house project."

"I don't know about hanging out with you. A fiancee, a house full of beautiful women, a new job, hot sex..."

We were holding each other tight when Sharon walked in, red eyed. "You've got a bunch of teary women. We need to give them TLC and a nice dinner."

"I thought that was a little heavy for a first session."

She eased Maggie to one side and pounded on my chest. "Happy tears, damn you. By the end, she had us yelling "One for all, all for one."

In half an hour, the kitchen was full of fixed up bodies in dresses, smiling with grim determination. I hurried to fix drinks to take the edge off.

"You may go and put decent clothes on. We are having an afterparty."

I followed Maggie to the shower.

"Hurry and fix me up. I'm on the horny side of loving you."

We did a soapy slither and she decided to have me right there. A fit woman exercising her libido, spouting a steady stream of comments about my manhood and why wasn't she coming yet. I took this for a minute or so and turned around to deliver the series of lifting up thrusts that had her off her feet, wrapping her legs around my waist, and losing it in a series of quiet little moans and squeezes.

"There! Do you like that?"

She wouldn't release her legs and insisted we walk down the hall, trying to use towels, and flopping on her bed in a damp mess. Eventually, she sat up and dried off. "I could find happy tears too, grandson. Don't you do anything to mess up this place while I am gone..."

Dinner started out slow, but warmed up steadily. We had to put an extra leaf in the dining table because adding Beth meant ten people for dinner. One end of the table was talking gymnastics, and the other was talking about my job, getting the project off the ground, what to do about Emily and her invitation to the lake, and Maggie's impending departure.

I took a sip of the nice red wine and marveled at the magic extended family that had assembled itself over several weeks. Heads nodding, smiling, laughing. Sharon giving me a 'You're mine!' glance.

Maggie looked across the table, eyes dark, a faint smile on her face. She didn't say it, but I could tell a little voice was congratulating her on the success of the house renting idea.

Now it was up to grandson Scott to keep it all going.

12