Rent's Due

Story Info
Stacey's landlord decides to collect rent in a different way.
1.1k words
4.01
133.2k
67
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knocked on her apartment door and waited as he decided on what to do. She answered and let him in, he closed the door behind him, locking it. He watched her walk to the kitchen as he eyed her nice tight jean skirt.

"Would you like some water?" Stacey asked her landlord.

"No thank you, I need to talk to you about rent. You have fallen behind a couple months." He said watching her D cups bounce with each step under her low cut tank top.

"I know; I have been trying to get you some cash. I am really sorry." Stacey said as he smiled at her blonde hair, red lipstick covered lips and her fine body under her tight clothes, "Stacey, we can't keep falling behind. Do you have any thing you can pay for rent at this moment?" He asked as she sat down on her couch.

"I got about two hundred." She said reaching over to her stand for her purse, not realizing her skirt showed her pink thong a little bit, but enough to make him get a hard one.

"Okay." He said adjusting his crotch so she wouldn't notice it as much. "That is a start, still leaves a balance of six hundred seventy-five." He said getting hot under the collar as he looked at her big tits and nice tanned body.

"Here you go, I will have more for you in a few days." She said standing up as he did and she saw his crotch and looked down.

"Um, sorry Stacey, he likes you..." He said putting the money away.

He turned to leave as she stepped around him and went to walk him to the door. He looked down at her nice ass and grabbed her arm. She looked at him as he smiled and pulled her towards him. She looked up as he looked down at her blue eyes and smiled at her.

"How about we finish catching up your rent." He said grabbing her ass as her eyes widened realizing what he wanted.

"This isn't a good way to pay." She said as her skirt was unzipped and it fell to her ankles showing her pink thong and nice ass cheeks. "Stop this please..." She said as he locked lips and kissed her as he ran his hand up to her firm tit and squeezed it and he pinched her hard nipple.

She struggled as he felt up his sexy tenant. She felt her bra unhook as he pulled it off and out from under her tank top. Stacey was slowly turning on as he ran his hands all over her tanned and toned body. One hand found itself rubbing the front of her thong and prodding her tight pussy with a finger. Stacey had tears running down her face as he tore her tank top off and exposed her big breasts. He moved down and began to suck her tits as her thing slid aside and he was fingering her tight body. She never had anyone do this to her but it was turning her on as her pussy got wet.

"Please no..." She said feeling three fingers in her tight body.

"Sorry Stacey, but you needed this and it will catch your rent up." He said biting her nipple and pulling it as she moaned. "Just accept it." He said ripping her wet thong away as he pulled out his cock and bent her over the back of her couch. "This is what I do to sexy, nonpaying blonde renters with a new BMW outside Stacey!" He said ramming into her tight body and he was fucking her as she moaned and took it deep.

He pounded her as he held her bent over the leather couch. She moaned and took it as he gave it to her deep and hard. She smiled as she felt herself get off and she realized it had been awhile since any one was in her except her dildo. Stacy felt him deeper than anyone had been in a long time. She was always working or at home and not going out to get dick like her friends. Seems the dick found her and was helping her save money as he slapped her firm ass and fucked her like a slut!

He pulled her blonde hair as he shoved as deep as he could get making her moan and her cum flow around his cock. Stacey loved the fact her land lord was fucking the hell out of her as he thrust in and out of her body. She was getting off as he pounded her rougher and faster. He smacked her firm ass as he had her getting off and squealing. She jumped with each hard slap on her ass cheek.

Sweat covered her tanned body and she was over heated as she panted for him. He held her hips as he got ready to finish her off. She felt him slow down and thrust hard over and over making her clinch her pussy lips around his cock. He groaned as he began filling her body with his cum. He fucked her until he was done. He pulled out as she fell to her knees and turned to sit on her ass.

Stacey looked up at his as he let his cum drip to her big tits. She saw him smiling at her as he grabbed her face and shoved his slippery dick into her mouth and fucked her face as she sucked it. He had a handful of her blonde hair and slid her back and forth on his dick as she sucked him. He smiled down as she looked up and made eye contact with him. He was using her like a slut and she was letting him use her as her body enjoyed the dick.

"Stacey, you are my favorite tenant." He said getting off in her mouth as he held her face to his body. "Swallow it all!" He said as she swallowed the cum shots.

She sat on her ass as he used her tank top to wipe off his dick. He knelt down and looked at her as he felt up her tit. She looked down thinking she was a whore. He kissed her and left a receipt written across her tit in marker.

"Maybe next month I won't be so forceful." He said taking a pic of her standing up naked. "Stacey, I hope you liked it." He said leaving her alone and naked.

She took a shower and relaxed after the sex. She couldn't wait to see him for next rent payment.