Renu the Tormentor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sajit
sajit
163 Followers

After tiding up and changing into fresh clothes, Renu sat on the dining table when her mother shocked the shit out of her,'Renu, you are a slut now.I am ashamed of you, either you get married to the boy of our choice and do whatever you want or just get out of our sight.Your brothers and father do not know where you were and what you were upto, but I know, Mrs Narang had warned me about your wayward behavior long back, only today after your friends told me -with whom you saw the movie, did I realize your current avocation".

Renu looked into her mother's eyes and tears swelled up. "I will never do it again, Ma".

Renu was not prepared for this - just as soon as her mother went out of the room- Renu felt strong arms around her- her brother Jitu was towering over her from behibd," Kutiya- Aaj raat tu mujhse chudayigi- samjhi. Harpi choosegi aur main phaddonga".( Bitch- tonight I will fuck you along with Harpi").

sajit
sajit
163 Followers
12