Repairing the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
All Red
All Red
225 Followers

She pushed her head harder onto my shoulder as she started to pant heavily.

I could no longer control my actions, my desires had completely taken over.

I reached down with my left hand, passed it over her navel and guided it towards her pussy. As it came into contact with the area just above her clitoris she let out a gentle moan and her knees began to buckle. Her dress was too tight for me to be able to caress her pussy. How I longed to caress her there.

She turned around inside my arms. I looked deep into her eyes.

I reached behind her and released the clasp of her dress before gripping her zipper between my finger and thumb. I very slowly started to pull it down.

My heart was pounding, I was sure that she must be able to hear it or to feel it as our bodies were so tight together.

I swallowed deeply as I leaned forward and planted a gentle kiss behind her ear. She responded by taking in a deep breath, closing her eyes and laying her head back. Her arms tightened around me.

I followed the kiss with several more, slowly pecking my way down her neck and around to her throat. I then moved slowly upward to her chin. She lifted her head forward and I then continued with gentle kisses up to her nose. Her zipper was now down between her shoulders and she reached to the top of my dress and released the tie behind my neck. There was now only the closeness of our bodies to stop it from falling down. She gently brushed my bare back with the palms of her hands as I planted tender kisses on each of her closed eyelids.

I moved my lips to her nose and kissed it again and then moved my face away from hers. She opened her eyes as I looked at her and then moved her lips to mine and we kissed a slow passionate kiss.

Her zipper continued on it's slow journey downward until it reached it's destination just above her ass.

I moved my hands to her bare back and gently caressed it as we continued kissing.

I couldn't believe that I was in such a passionate embrace with the woman who, only a few short months before I had detested so much.

I broke the kiss. I wanted to remove her dress fully and get my hands inside her panties. I stepped back and the front of my dress fell down to my waist, its path followed by Emma's eyes. I reached for the top of her dress, slowly and carefully pulling it forward and down.

Her tiny titties with their rock hard nipples were gorgeous. I love small breasts and hoped she felt the same way. I am a 34b but she was much smaller, maybe 34a. To me her breasts were heaven.

I leaned down and kissed each nipple in turn and as I was doing so I slipped her dress over her hips and let it fall to the floor. I wasn't prepared for the sight that greeted me. She wasn't wearing any panties. All the time I had been with her that evening she had only been wearing her dress and her shoes. If I had known that I would have had an orgasm as we danced!

We looked into each others eyes. I took her hand and led her to the bed by the window.

My heart was beating ever faster. Unlike the dozens of other girls and women that I had been with I didn't want to have sex with Emma. I wanted to make love to her, slow passionate love. I had never felt so strongly for anybody else in my life. We reached the side of the bed but instead of climbing onto it she sat on the edge facing me. She pulled me towards her and I stood between her open knees. She took the material of my hanging dress between her fingers at my waistline and pushed it to the floor before slipping her thumbs into the sides of my panties and slipping them off of my hips and down my legs to join my dress, her face following their path. She stopped as her mouth came level with my bare pussy. She slowly leaned forward and planted a gentle kiss just above my wet slit. I breathed in deeply.

Emma slid onto the bed, still holding my hand and then gently pulled it, beckoning me to join her. She was laying on her back, her legs tightly together and I lay on my side beside her. I put my arm around her, leaned forward and kissed her lips.

She parted her lips slightly and my tongue darted between them. She responded to my advance by darting her tongue around mine before pushing it deep into my mouth. I moved my hand and started caressing her nipples. I couldn't imagine them getting any bigger or harder but I was wrong.

We broke our kiss and she kissed me on the forehead.

She reached towards me and started caressing my breasts.

"I've waited so long for this moment," she whispered in my ear, "So long."

My lips again met hers and we enjoyed a long passionate kiss. She continued to fondle my breasts as I reached out and started to brush her nipples with the tips of my fingers. The pressure increased between our opened mouths as our tongues waltzed together. Emma's nipples continued to swell and harden.

I broke the kiss and moved my head swiftly to her breasts and immediately opened my mouth wide so that I could suck in as much flesh as I could whilst caressing her nipple with the face of my tongue. Emma let out a loud moan as my tongue made contact and her hand slipped onto the cheek of my bottom. She closed her hand over a large area of my ass cheek and squeezed it.

I moved my hand onto her flat tummy and gently swirled it round and round. I moved my mouth to her other breast as she started to gently brush my ass cheek with the palm of her hand.

Her legs were still held firmly together as my hand glided downwards. I played with her generous mound of pubic hair, combing it with my spread fingers.

I took my mouth from her breast.

Looking into her eyes I let my middle finger glide to the top of her soaking wet slit where it immediately made contact with her clitoris. She closed her eyes as she pressed her head deep into the pillow.

"Open your legs for me lover" I said, "Spread them wide for me".

She lifted her knees and pulled her ankles almost up to her ass before moving them apart almost as wide as they would go.

I turned round on the bed and moved my head towards her pussy. Emma took my legs and opened them. I could feel her breath on my pussy.

I lay my head on her thigh and started to caress her soaking pussy with my fingers at the same instant that her fingers made contact with mine.

I rolled myself on top of her, spreading my legs over her head. I parted her pussy lips with my fingers and plunged my mouth onto her pussy. She sucked my clitoris into her mouth and lapped her tongue back and forth over it.

I drank her juices as I plunged my tongue deep inside her, caressing her clitoris with my fingers. Her hand reached down to the back of my head and pressed me ever harder onto her pussy as I forced my pussy harder onto her sucking mouth. My heart was racing and my pussy juices were flowing into Emma's open mouth.

Within moments and in unison we both orgasmed, our bodies crashing together.

We both lay there for an age.

I lifted myself and turned to lay beside her.

I leaned forward and we shared a long, passionate kiss.

I whispered into her ear that I didn't mean it to all be so sudden, that I had wanted to make slow love to her. She kissed me and told me that she had wanted to do likewise.

And we did. All night long.

All Red
All Red
225 Followers