Repairman Takes Charge

Story Info
Repairman gives wife the BBC she has never had.
2.2k words
4.34
57.7k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dvalla
dvalla
63 Followers

My wife has always had a kinky rape fantasy where she gets fucked hard and used by a complete stranger. No beating or extreme pain just held down and used against her will. She told me this a few years ago when we were sharing some of our fantasies together. On a few occasions when she was wearing a skirt I would pin her down rip off her panties and fuck her.

The last time this happened we were at a local bar having some drinks. My car was parked in the back of the lot. When it was time to leave, as we walked to the car, I grabbed her tight pushed head down onto the trunk of our car and fucked her in the parking lot. After I blew my load I told her to get in the car and we drove home. When she got out of the car there was a big puddle of cum on me leather seats. That was the last time we did that.

Her 30th birthday was coming up so we planned a trip to Jamaica for the week to celebrate. I figured this would be the perfect time to fulfill her fantasy of getting fucked by a stranger. I did my research and found a very big Jamaican man with a huge cock. His name was Robert and he was 6'-4" and he said his cock was 10". He had a shaved head with nice go-tee. He was very intimidating which was perfect.

On our first day at the resort while my wife was sunning herself on the beach Robert met me outside the resort to get acquainted. He was a massive man. Very nice, he even showed me his giant cock. I told him my plan and what was expected of him. I would buy him a day pass then I would make a fake service call to front desk and he would show up to make the repair. After the repair was made he would take charge and somehow restrain me then fuck the hell out of my wife. We were all set for tomorrow and I had his cell number then he left.

I was fired up the rest of the day. The thought of this big man fucking the shit out of my wife was driving me crazy. I went back to my wife at the beach. She was coming out of the water when I got there. She is very petite only 5'-2" about 110 lbs. She does have big C cup boobs that look amazing her in tiny bikini. I couldn't wait to see Robert's big hands all over those tits as his monster cock fucks her tiny hole.

The day was uneventful but fun and relaxing. When it was time for bed I played with the TV so that it didn't work. I told my wife that I would call in the morning to get it repaired. It didn't matter that night since we were both tired from traveling and went to sleep.

We both slept in the next day till 10. When we awoke I told my wife I would get us coffee and I would meet her on our balcony so we could look at the ocean while we had our coffee. Immediately as I left the room I called Robert and he said he would be there by 11. When I returned with the coffee she was sitting on the balcony wearing one of my button down shirts. She knows it my favorite look for her. She only buttons one or two so you get to see some great cleavage and when she sits with her legs crossed and can catch a glimpse of her clean shaved pussy. I told my wife that I let the front desk know there was a problem with the TV and they would send someone up.

We talked for a bit as my mind raced. I knew that in only a few minutes she would be getting aggressively fucked right in front of me by the biggest cock both of us had ever seen. A few moments later there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and there was Robert. He even had a shirt with his name on it for affect. I showed him the TV and told him if he needs us we will be on the balcony. I took my seat next to my wife. She now had the shirt completely buttoned so she didn't show too much. I whispered to her that the repairman was cute and built. She leaned in for a look and mouthed back to me that was huge.

A few minutes later we heard sound from the TV and Robert came to the balcony to tell us it was fixed. I thanked him and told him he could show himself out. The whole time I talked he just stared at my wife, which started to make her uncomfortable. Then he told me I was a lucky man to have such a beautiful sexy wife. I thanked him and said goodbye but he stood still looking at her. He said it's not everyday that he gets to see such a beauty and she must have an incredible nice white pussy. You could tell by my wife's face that she couldn't believe what she just heard. He said its common for the repairmen to get a tip for their work.

I went and got a $20 dollar bill and handed it to him and said it's time for him to go. He then pushed me hard back into my chair and quickly used tape from his tool bag to tape my arms to the chair. He then had his hand on my wife's mouth as he held her from behind. He told me he didn't want my fucking money, his tip was going to be some of this hot white pussy. He told my wife if she were to scream he would hurt both of us real bad. She looked scared. I told her just do what he says and give him what he wants and we'll be OK.

He then ripped her shirt off exposing her naked body. His big hands squeezed her big tits. He groped every inch of her body. My wife was looking at me with a scared helpless look as he pushed her to her knees. She knew what was coming. He whipped out his semi hard cock and placed it to her lips. His cock was easily twice the size of my cock and much fatter. He grabbed her by the ponytail and told her to suck it now. She reluctantly opened her mouth as he slipped in the head of his cock.

He pulled her hair harder and told her open her mouth and suck it good. She opened up wider and he slid in deeper. He began to slowly fuck her face deeper.

He could not even get half of that cock in her mouth. He was doing all the work fucking her face as she sat still. I told her that we'll be OK again and that it's almost over. That's when an Idea hit her. If she could make him cum faster he would leave and not fuck her. She relaxed a bit and started using her hands to make him cum. She cupped his big nuts and stroked his massive rod and she began to bob her head on his cock. She took control of situation and sucked him like a pro to try and get him to cum soon. His black cock was glistening with saliva as she sucked away.

He was now moaning as her told she was a good little cocksucker. "Suck that black cock, Bitch" he said over and over. I sat and watched as my wife sucked frantically on his cock for several minutes trying to make him cum. He then held her head tight and said, "Drink it bitch" as he began to flood her mouth with cum. I could see the big vein in his cock twitching as stream after stream of cum shot down her throat.

Trickles of cum were leaking from the sides of her mouth, as he seemed to come forever.

After his load was empty he released the grip on her head and his still hard cock popped out of my wife's mouth as she gasped for a few breaths. She looked at me with a bit of relieve that this ordeal was over and he would now be leaving. Just then he lifts her to her feet, turns her so she is facing me and bends her over so hands are now on my shoulders. He tells her he is now going to get some of that nice white pussy and slides his cock right in. He eyes were wide open and her face had a look of shock from the size of his cock.

As he spoke I could tell he was letting me know she was OK. "That's some nice juicy pussy you got there Bitch." I knew now that all that cock sucking got her worked up a bit. I never thought that she could take all his cock but after a minute or so he was fucking her balls deep. Her head was now on my shoulder as he pounded away in her. Her eyes were closed as a slight grunt came from her lips with each trust of his cock. I could hear his nuts slap against her swollen wet cunt with each thrust.

He didn't let up he hammered her for minutes. She opened her eyes and looked and me with sadness as a powerful orgasm swept through her. She looked at me with guilt as if she was not supposed to enjoy this fuck. Her body couldn't stop it. She came hard as he continued his assault. Since he had already blew a load in her mouth his stamina was amazing. He fucked her hard in front of me for several minutes. He then carried her to the bed, which was still in my view but across the room, so he could fuck her more. When he put her on the bed he was still standing looking at her. She looked up at him with a lustful look in her eyes. She spread he legs wide and lifted her pelvis up a bit as if to offer him her pussy. She now wanted to be fucked.

Robert wasted no time slipping his cock back into her waiting pussy. She was now more vocal as he continued to fuck. She must have thought being father away would reduce the sound. OMG, OMG I'm going to fucking cum again I heard over and over. With each thrust she pull him in tighter with both hand on his ass. She had at least 4 more orgasms from her until all I heard was Robert moaning loud and cumming once again into my wife's pussy. It was amazing watching his muscular body tense and thrust as he came once again.

The sweat on his black stallion body glistened as I watched and listened to his pleasure as he moaned and slammed his large cock into my wife. He stayed still for a few minutes as I could tell he was holding his cock deep inside her until every last drop was drained from his nuts.

After Robert caught his breath he came over and stood in front of me with his semi hard cock in my face as he untied me from my chair. His amazing cock was covered with his and her cum. I stared at the cock that just fucked my wife for almost an hour and left two loads of cum in her. As I walked over to my wife she looked amazing. Her hair was a mess her eyes were closed and her swollen pussy was oozing Roberts cum. I wasted no time getting undressed and sliding my hard cock into my wife.

She looked at me in confusion. I kissed her and wished her a Happy Birthday as Robert joined us in the bed. Robert was lying on the bed with us softly playing with her nipples as I fucked. His demeanor now was gentle as he told her how beautiful she was. And he also thanked me for sharing such a beautiful woman with him. My wife was now aware this was all planned. She planted a big kiss on me and told me that was an amazing fuck. That was all I need to loose it. I blew my load into her already cum filled cunt. The feel of her warm cummed filled pussy was too much to handle. We kissed and held each other as Robert got dressed. Just as Robert was to leave my wife walked over to Robert completely nude hugged him and gave him a passionate kiss. She complemented him and what was an amazing fuck and he left.

We had a relaxing beach day all day as my wife questioned me on how I found Robert. She also thanked me for a once in a lifetime birthday gift. The next morning as I was in the shower my wife came in and said there was another problem with the TV. She said she called the number on my cell and the repair man would be there shortly.

dvalla
dvalla
63 Followers