Repayment Ch. 01

Story Info
Linda ruins his career and starts making it up.
1.4k words
3.84
52.6k
9
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers

I was 26 years old and had graduated from Harvard Law just two months earlier. I even graduated early, in January instead of May. I had a great job at one of the top three law firms in the country. I was making $125,000/year, plus a generous annual bonus. On top of that, I had an absolutely beautiful girlfriend. She was 24, and was just about to finish her second year at Harvard Law. I had it made. Everything in my life was perfect.

My girlfriend, Linda, was great. She was about 5'8", had sexy reddish brown hair, and a great body. She didn't have giant breasts, but her body looked very curvy and tight. She had great legs and a very pretty face.

Better still, despite only having been at my firm for two months, they had assigned me to the defense team for a very high profile case, and thus far, everyone was very impressed with how well I was contributing.

One day I talked through all the details of the case with Linda at night. Mostly I was trying to impress her. The next night, she told me that, to my surprise, the victim in the case had been a good friend of her friend Cindy. Cindy was a knockout. I always had to do my utmost to avoid staring at her when she was around. She and Cindy were best friends, so I knew she was off limits, but it was tough. Cindy was about 5'6", had dark brunette hair, and a stunning body. She had almost unnaturally large breasts for her tiny waist and a nice big round ass to boot. Anyways, Linda begged me not to defend the guy that had robbed Cindy's friend. I insisted that I didn't have a choice. Then, an idea popped into Linda's head. She remembered that I had explained that we had some information that the defendant had given us about where the stolen goods were. She latched onto that idea, begging me for hours to tell her. But, I wouldn't. I knew, and I explained to her, that giving something like that to the defense would be clear cause for disbarment, and would certainly get me fired. I held my ground, but she went to sleep very mad at me.

A few weeks later I was in a meeting at the firm when we got a phone call. The prosecution had found the stolen goods, and our client's fingerprints had been all over them. Our case was ruined. We were all disappointed, but that was the last I thought about it for a couple of weeks.

Then, one afternoon, the head of my firm called me into his office. He was pissed. He explained to me that the prosecution had handed over their evidence. When our firm had examined it, it had turned out that they had my copy of the information. He was irate. He fired me right on the spot and assured me that I would be disbarred.

I went home and thought it through. How would my copy have made it into the hands of the defense team? I couldn't believe it. Suddenly, the realization of what had happened hit me. Linda had copied it when I was out and given it to Cindy. I was absolutely enraged. I stormed around the house for two hours until Linda came home. As soon as she walked in I laid into her. At first she denied it, but after a minute she admitted what she had done. I was angrier than I had ever been. With one dumb move, she had ruined my entire future. We argued for hours.

Over the next couple of weeks we broke up a couple of times, tried to get back together, fought like crazy, and broke up again. Finally, I realized that it could never work. I would always harbor too much resentment for Linda. I broke it off for what I thought would be the final time, and didn't answer her emails or calls for two weeks. During those weeks, I did in fact get disbarred.

Then, one evening, a knock came at the door. I opened it to find Linda standing there wearing a long raincoat. I started to close the door on her, but she begged me to listen to her for just one minute. I finally conceded and let her in. She immediately started explaining that she thought she knew how to make everything up to me. She dropped the coat and I was stunned by what I saw. She was standing in front of me wearing only a short, transparent white baby doll night gown, tiny white panties, and white high heels. She looked great. That was a big surprise to me. Despite her looks, Linda had been quite sexually innocent. She had only been with one guy before me. She always dressed conservatively, preferred to make love with the lights out, never wore anything sexy for me, and kept out sex very tame.

While I was still stunned, she explained that she thought that maybe, if she did her best, she could at least partially make up for what she had done to me sexually. I was in shock, but after a second I responded that I didn't think that would be possible. Instead of replying, she knelt in front of me, opened my pants and took my dick into her mouth. It felt great. I wanted to stop her, but it felt too good. After a few minutes, I came in her mouth. To my great surprise, she swallowed it down. She had never done that before…

Afterwards, we talked more, and I continued to insist that it would never work.

"Sex could never make up for my entire career," I argued.

Despite my insistence, I ended up letting her spend the night. She danced around for me nervously, which was something she had always refused to do in the past, and we ended up having great sex. The next morning she went to class. That afternoon, after her classes, she showed up on my doorstep again. Again, I was very insistent that it would not work, and that she should just leave. I let her push past me into my house and again she took the coat off to reveal the same outfit as the previous night. We talked for hours. My first argument was that I thought I would have to leave Boston to find a job. She had already thought that through. She explained that she had received a $40,000 check just a week earlier when her grandmother passed away. She wanted to use it to support both of us for the summer. I was certainly surprised by that and suddenly less sure of myself. She jumped on the chance and explained her offer. She proposed that we use that money to live for the summer until her classes started again. If I still didn't want to be with her at the end, she would give up. I asked her exactly what she intended to do to persuade me.

She demurely said, "I will do EVERYTHING I can to make up for what I did. Everything!"

We talked the plan through further, but she didn't want to get into specifics, insisting that it would be better to surprise me. While we were talking, she started posing and wiggling her body around in an incredibly seductive way. Towards the end, she started rubbing my dick through my pants. I couldn't resist. The offer was too tempting. I agreed.

We fucked again, and in the morning she explained that she would see me again in a week and a half when school ended. I was pretty frustrated to be waiting, but eventually the time passed.

The first month of the summer was great. Linda really expanded her sexual horizons. We did a number of things she had never been willing to do before. We had anal sex, she masturbated while I watched, she let me watch while she used a vibrator on herself, and she even let me videotape us together one time. She was clearly nervous doing most of that stuff, but she did her best to act like it turned her on. She spent a lot of time around the house naked or wearing different sexy costumes, which I loved. She was always making dinner, cleaning my house, and generally treating me like a king. It was wonderful.

WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers