Repayment Ch. 07

Story Info
The girls submit to the guests.
1k words
4.53
48.8k
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers

Finally, I couldn't wait any longer. I turned them around, back to back. I moved around in front of Cindy first and took her by the wrists. I leaned close and whispered, "Remember, no sound," as I lifted her wrists up above her head. There were two pairs of handcuffs hanging down above them. As I clicked them closed around her wrists, she let out a terrified squeak, but didn't let herself utter a word. Honestly, if she had objected, that would have been the end of the game, which was pretty much what I expected. But, she didn't. So, I walked around to Linda and did the same thing. Her reaction was a bit different. More of a mix between pure terror and barely contained lust. I stepped back and looked at the two of them bound that way, with their asses pressed together.

I addressed the crowd, "Alright guys. For this game, we have simple rules. You can touch the girls with either your hands or mouths, but you cannot touch their pussies or remove their clothes. Go ahead!"

The girls squirmed around in anticipation as the guys approached. At first, each girl had one guy feeling up each of their tits. Then, as more guys got close, there were more and more hands exploring their bodies. Ultimately, each of them probably had a dozen hands running over their asses, breasts, stomachs, arms, legs and backs. One guy was kissing each of them as well. The guys were being gentle, and the girls quickly got too horny to be nervous. They were pushing every which way against the unseen hands and moaning in pleasure. Some guys started sucking on their tits through the fishnets, which the girls apparently liked. I was about to explode just seeing this.

Midway through, the two strippers reappeared. This time, each of them was wearing a tiny little white tube skirt and a little bikini top. They just stood and watched the scene in awe.

After two more songs, I stopped it and the guys stepped back. I walked up to the girls and pulled both of their pairs of panties down. The guys cheered again and the girls squirmed around in embarrassment. They looked unbelievable standing there naked except for the fishnets. I explained the rules again. This time, the guys would be allowed to touch the girls wherever they wanted. And, they could try to remove the fishnets, as long as they were careful not to hurt the girls.

The guys swarmed back in. Again, each girl had a dozen hands and mouths on their bodies, but this time, each of them had a hand on their pussy. They immediately started moaning and pushing their pussies against the hands. After a minute, some of the guys started tearing at the fishnets. First their breasts, then their pussies, and then their asses were exposed. They looked like absolute sluts in their torn fishnets, with everything exposed and being molested. After a few songs, Cindy's fishnet was down to just her legs, and Linda's only covered one leg and her arms. Each of them had a guy kneeling in front of them and eating them out, and a number of other guys were sucking on their tits or even their stomachs and legs. They were awash with over stimulation. Cindy came franticly, and started building back up instantly. Linda followed a minute later. After they each came another time, I called the guys off again.

The girls were so worked up at that point, that they openly made noises of disappointment as the guys stepped away. I turned them around to face one another as they guys took back their chairs. The girls badly wanted to get off, but with their hands cuffed above their heads, they didn't have a lot of choices. They pressed their bodies together immediately and started kissing. They squirmed around, mashing their breasts together and sliding their nipples over each other. They pushed their crotches firmly together and squirmed back and forth, trying to stimulate their clits against one another. It was an incredible scene. The two of them, naked except for the last shreds of the body stockings and their heels, and desperately trying to get one another off, was probably the hottest thing I had seen yet. They had completely forgotten that they would normally be humiliated to do something this animalistic in front of a room of complete strangers. Especially while they were blindfolded.

As my girls were performing for us in the center, the strippers started bringing drinks around again. This time, however, they took their time with each guy. They would sit on each of the guys' laps and flirt as they selected their drink. After a bit, the guys started to take more and more advantage. They started rubbing the stripper's thighs, and then their asses and chests through the skimpy outfits. The strippers didn't stop them, but usually moved on to the next guy before it got too extreme.

During their second time around the room, first one, then the other, let a guy take off their bikini tops. Once they were topless, the girls started letting the guys play with their tits and even occasionally suck on them. A couple of guys snuck their hands up under the strippers' skirts to rub their asses.

My girls were moaning more and more loudly and pushing their bodies together more and more purposefully, but it was pretty clear that in the situation, they wouldn't be able to make one another come. I walked up to them and whispered a question in their ears.

I asked them how they were feeling, and they each responded that they were hornier than they had ever been in their lives. Cindy grunted that she needed to come.

Then I whispered, "Well, I am going to give you two choices. We can either move on to the next game, or we can go home. If we move on with the game, I will not tell you what will happen, but I can promise you that you will come. If we go home, I can promise you that I will not allow you to come. The choice is yours."

Linda desperately begged me to tell her what the next game was, but I refused.

They hesitated until Cindy moaned, "I need to come! Let's play the game!"

Linda was clearly much more frightened, but Cindy pleaded seductively in her ear, and she gave in.

WhoAmI99
WhoAmI99
146 Followers