Repent Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister Victoria is caught by Mother Superior.
3.7k words
4.56
74.1k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by pagan pixie

In my last entry I told of how I gave myself over to the Sins of the flesh with Damien. So I think its best to begin where I left off.

Damien and I had just finished having sex on the altar of our church, so I was getting dressed. Damien dressed quickly, so with a pat on the ass and a kiss, I sent him off. I was trying my best to get myself in order, but I was still shaken and weak legged from the serious fucking I had just received on the sacramental table. In all my years I had only masturbated and never did I have an orgasm like either of the last two that I had. If this is what is to be expected, I think I will really enjoy being a sinner. I finished getting dressed and noticed that my habit was soaked with our spilled juice; I needed to go straight to the dorm and get my self cleaned up. Under my breath I was praying that no one stopped me, because this would be hard to explain. As these thoughts were occurring to me I heard the heavy doors of the church close. Monsignor was back.

He came into the main room where I was standing, stared at me in amazement for a moment, then stated “Sister Victoria, I thought you’d be gone long ago. Is anything wrong?” then seeing my clothes said, “ What is that all over you. Tell me what’s going on here!”

Shit, what was I going to do? I thought I was busted for sure. I would surely loose my job, title, and any respect. I stood and stared blankly at him for what felt like hours, then the lies started rolling out. “Well monsignor, I was trying to fill the holy water bowls but accidentally dropped the bucket and splashed the water all over me. I was embarrassed so I decided that I would stay in here for a while, to try and let my habit dry before going to my dorm. I didn’t want to take the chance of being to be seen this way. It’s disgraceful.” Silence. Monsignor said nothing; he just looked at me for a moment. I was praying he bought it.

He broke his silence saying softly, “Don’t worry yourself about this any, just go on back to you dorm and tidy up. Don’t forget,” he then added, ”God forgives all mistakes, no matter the size.”

His comments struck me as odd, but he dismissed me from him and I was glad to go.

I hurried to the dorm and into the shower, the warm spray felt wonderful on my back and shoulders. It trickled down my breast and stomach, and down to my aching pussy where it mixed with the juices that were still ebbing from me. I just wanted to melt.

I soaped my body, thinking about what had just happened, and thinking about Damien. My nipples began to get hard again, so I rubbed my soapy hands over my breasts. “What is happening to me?” I thought to myself. I couldn’t stop. I played with my nipples with one hand, and using the other, played with my clit. I wanted to finger myself, but considering what had just happened I didn’t think they would do much justice. I rubbed my clit feverishly, and between the slippery soap, warm water, and my fingers, I brought myself to a minor orgasm. Finishing up I toweled off and got dressed, I had a long day of chores ahead of me and time was running out.

My day eventually came to a close long after the sun fell from the sky. I was exhausted. I opened the door to my room and clicked on the light, there he was. Damien was sitting on the edge of my bed just grinning at me. He was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a form fitting shirt You could see his muscles through the clothes, much unlike the uniform that I was used to seeing him in. He was simply dripping with sexuality.

“I couldn’t stop thinking of you, so I decided to come visit. Seeing that you weren’t here, I slipped in your window to await your return.” He said with a devilish grin. “I hope you’re not upset with me.”

“No, I’m not upset. I’m just a little worried that if we keep meeting like this we’ll be caught.” I replied. Actually I thought it was kind of sweet that he waited for me in a dark room for God know how long.

Flashing a wicked little grin he said, “Victoria, confessions are bright and early tomorrow and its now eleven-thirty. I have a feeling that we wont be disturbed.” His eyes twinkled as he said this, making him look that much more alluring. “And besides “, he added, “isn’t danger part of the fun?”

I had to admit that danger was certainly part of the fun, and the idea of being with him after such a long day was starting to sound good.

That was it, I couldn’t take anymore, as seductively as possible I approached him where he sat. I haven’t attempted this in years, but it felt good to do it again, thankfully, it was something that I hadn’t forgotten how to do.

He stood. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and began kissing him passionately. His arms slipped around me as we kissed, pressing me tightly to his hard chest. Then without warning he lifted me from the ground, turned and lowered me to the bed, all the while locked in this kiss. I felt his muscles flex against me as he did, this was truly intoxicating.

Lying on the bed with him crouched over me, he began to rub my breast through my garments and teasingly kiss my neck. He then ran his other hand up the bottom of my habit, to rub my clit through the fabric of my panties. I moved my hand up his inner thigh, stroking and caressing the muscles along the way until my hand was firmly cupping his balls.

I was already starting to moan, and Damien’s breathing has getting heaver. That’s when I heard the doorknob in my room rattle.

Before I could push Damien away the door swung open wide. There stood Mother Superior aghast by the sin that was sprawled out before her.

Mother Superior was a woman in her mid thirties, standing about 5ft 9in tall, shoulder length dirty blonde hair, slate gray eyes, and a bust that would easily fill a c-cup.

Fury was now washing over every part of this beautiful woman. “What is the meaning of this?”, she demanded.

Damien and I were frozen. All I could think was “ Holy Christ, I’m screwed now.”

Looking at Damien she seethed, “It would be in your best interest young man if you left my sight. I promise, I’ll deal with you later.” Then focusing on me hissed, “As for you Sister, get in my office, now!” She then turned and left my room, headed for her office.

I was trying my best to regain my composure. Damien, however, was a statue. I had to push him out the door and toward the exit before he snapped out of it and darted off. I turned and headed to the office that stood at the end of the hall.

I could hear her long nails clicking on the desk where she sat and waited for me. Gently I pushed the door open.

“Come in here and sit down.” commanded Mother Superior.

I noticed that even when she was angry her voice was still velvet.

She sat across from me, folded her hands neatly on the desk, and began. “I’ve been in charge for ten of the eighteen years I’ve served at this church, and I have tried to be fair, just, and understanding. I have only had one other nun do what you’ve done here. She was given quite the penalty for her actions and so you shall receive the same.” She was very direct in her manner, not the picture of rage she was prior.

She continued, “To begin with, you will not be removed from this church. We simply are understaffed as it is and that may be the only saving grace you have right now. Nothing of tonight will be said to the other nuns or monsignor, I refuse to allow my self that disgrace. As for your punishment, it will be applied threefold. First you will say the Rosary three times a day for six months. Second, your chores will be doubled for the period of one year. The last you will receive this night.”

She then instructed me to retrieve a duffle bag from the bottom drawer of her cabinet. Although a little scared of what my punishment might entail, I was relieved that I would still be allowed to serve at this church. I handed the bag over to her. She took the bag from my hand, and glancing at the wall clock, told me to follow her.

She led me out of the building, across the courtyard, and toward the wooded area in back corner of the school grounds. I was getting more and more worried the further we walked away from the dorms. This last punishment was starting to seem a bit bizarre. I was wondering if the long walk was intended to torture me, because it was starting to.

In the back corner of the property Mother Superior pushed some bushes away to uncover a discreetly hidden trail. The trail went about sixty yards into the woods where it opened up to reveal an old cemetery.

In a low dark voice she explained, “This graveyard was here long before the woods grew around it, and was forgotten. This was a cemetery for sinners. Their demonic behavior caused shame, and were not allowed burial in the community graveyard. This is where you would have been buried had you lived then. Now it will serve as the arena for your punishment.”

The moon was full, and was casting an eerie light on everything around me. I have never liked graveyards much to begin with, but this was just about too much for me to handle. I was terrified, and began to shake.

Mother Superior set the bag on a granite crypt about fifteen feet from me, and started to remove things from it. As she would take something out, she would examine it and set it down beside the bag. Although the moon was full and bright, I still couldn’t quite make out what she was pulling from the duffel.

Then she pulled something out and tossed it to me saying, “Remove your habit and put these on. You will wear these beneath your habit for the duration of your punishment.”

As I was removing my clothes I started to cry, I was becoming very scared. I picked up the articles. It was a leather bra with the cups removed so that my breast would be exposed, and lifted to attention. There was also a pair of leather panties to go along with the bra. It wasn’t until I put them on that I noticed that there was a zipper that started at the front near the top, went through my legs, and mid way up the back. After dressing myself this way, I looked around through blurry, teary eyes. I was alone. I started to cry a little harder, making faint sobbing noises. Then a figure began to appear in the distance; long, sleek, sexy and evil. It was Mother Superior.

While she was having me change, she had done so herself. She was now wearing a black studded corset, and thongs. A rosary was around her neck and the crucifix was nestled in her cleavage. I stopped crying as I tried to figure out what was going on.

She came close to me and whispered, “ Those look good on you, a lot better on you then the last little sinner that wore them. I cant thank you enough for behaving like a whore, this was part of the reason I selected you for this church. I needed a new playmate. I just knew you wouldn’t let me down. Now go over there.”

She was pointing to a rectangular headstone that was about waist high. It was old and most of the writing was worn off. I stood exactly where she instructed, and I felt her behind me. She moved in close, sandwiching me between the headstone and her. The headstone in turn pressed the zipper on my panties against my clit. My body was defying me; I was actually getting horny amidst the fear and confusion. Then her hands slipped around my side, cupped my tits, and begin playing with my now hard nipples.

I could feel her breath on the back of my neck as she said, “ Now bend over that stone and pre-pair to accept your punishment from me in the name of God.”

She bent me over the stone and then attached leather cuffs to my wrists. The cuffs themselves where attached to small hooks at the base of the gravestone. From the way I was doubled over, my ass was now higher than my head and my tits were resting on the backside of the stone. Once she had secured me in place she produced a small paddle from her bag and silently walked behind me.

Within seconds I felt the paddle land squarely on my ass. It stung like hell and I cried out. The paddling continued, whack after whack. With each blow my tits would slap the headstone they were lying upon and I would whimper. After about five minutes of this Mother Superior stopped my corporal punishment, and my ass felt like it was glowing.

She placed the paddle back in the bag, picked something else up, and walked back behind me. Without saying a word she reached between my legs, found the zipper at the front of my panties, and unzipped them completely. I could feel the cool night air on my exposed pussy. My God I was wet.

“Like that, huh?” Mother Superior said as she ran her hand up my moisten mound. “You’ll probably love this then.”

I actually heard her giggle as she said that. Then I felt something pushing at my hole. Slowly it pushed in. Jesus this thing was huge! It had to be 4 in wide and a foot long. I was being stretched to my limits. It hurt so much, much worse than when I took Damien for the first time. She started to slide it in and out, picking up speed as she went. After I got adjusted to the size of it, it truly started to feel good. Before long I was moaning and pushing back against it. The headstone pressed on my belly, which made this monster feel even bigger. I moaned out, “Oh yes, Mother Superior. Please, punish me! Punish me like the little slut I’ve become! Fuck me with that thing so that I may know the light!”

She laughed and said, “I knew you’d like this, but the best is yet to come. You will be violated and humbled so that you may truly take God into your heart.”

With that I felt her pushing a finger in beside the phallus. Then she placed it to my backdoor and started inserting her digit.

“No, no.” I cried. “Not that way.”

“Yes, my little Mary Magdalen. You will take it this way. This is part of your sacrament of penance.”

She began to fuck my little ring with her finger while she fucked my pussy with the dildo. I felt like I was being torn apart. Cries, moans, and the occasional no, were all I could utter. I came so hard that I thought I would pass out. Still she continued violating me, just as she said she would do. She was making her point clear, she was in control, to do with me what ever she pleased. I was her submissive. Her carnal slave.

I had never experienced this before. When I would teases guys I was always the one in control, but now the tables had turned. I really liked it. I liked it all, the nun finger fucking my ass, the large rubber dick buried in my pussy, the cold headstone that I was bent over, and the cemetery. It was all one huge fucking turn on. It was at that moment that Mother Superior pulled the tool from me leaving my panties open so that I could feel the cemetery air on my dripping pot. She walked in front of me. I could see that the dildo was not just that, but a dildo in the shape of a crucifix. I truly just took God into me and came on him too.

She put the toy back in the bag and returned to stand just before me. Looking up I could see her thong was wet, and I could smell her pussy.

She spoke saying, “ Now don’t begin to think you’ll be the only one to cum tonight. You are going to get me off now.” She inched forward, took the back of my head in her hand, and pressed it to the damp material between her legs. “Have you ever eaten a pussy before?” she asked.

“No Mother Superior, I haven’t. Please don’t….” I tried to tell her no, but she just pressed my face to her crotch again. I could hear the smirk in her voice as she replied, “Good, I was hoping to take your virginity.” “Just do as I tell you and by the end you’ll be begging to eat pussy again.” She then ran a finger under her panties and into herself. She removed her finger and placed it to my lips saying, “Suck it off.” “There’s a good little nun. Tastes good, huh? Want more?” She pushed the thong to one side exposing a completely shaven pussy.

I could see her clit sticking out from between folds of skin. Everything was ornamented with her glimmering juices.

“That’s it. Take a good look at it. I just shaved today.”

With as horny as I was, I couldn’t resist and even though I had never been with another woman, I took to it like a pro. I started licking her slit up and down. Tasting her musky secretions. She placed her foot atop the stone beside me so that her clit was fully accessible. I licked and sucked it making her moan. She wound her hand into my hair pulling me closer to her leaking hole. I made little circles around the tip of her clit with my tongue and feeling her body twitch I knew she would be cumming soon. She ground her pussy against my face as I continued to lick her.

Nearly yelling she said, “Yes, that’s it. Lick it you little bitch. Lick. Ohhhh, I’m cumming.” She lurched forward and grabbed my sides digging her nails into my soft flesh. I sucked on her little button as she came. Then licked the juice from her pussy until it was clean.

She released me from my bindings and helped me stand. Still breathing heavy she said, “You were much better than that other nun. You actually liked it, didn’t you? Come over here with me. It’s your turn. You’ve earned it.”

We walked to the crypt were she had set the bag. Pushing the duffel aside she laid me down on the stone lid. Instinctively, I pulled my knees up and together. She slid her soft hand between them slowly spreading them apart. I could feel my wetness trickle down my crack and drip on the stone lid. I wanted her bad. She was gorgeous. I was glad that she would be my first. I watched as she licked her way down my thighs. Just seeing her face descend to my pussy was a huge turn-on. Then her magic tongue found its mark, it felt warm and soft. She pressed it to my swollen clit sending shivers through me. While she began licking the juice from my peach, her hands traced up to my tits. She was an expert. She was licking a steady cadence on my bud, while rolling my nipples in between her soft fingers. I could feel myself getting closer to the edge. All my muscles were tensing and pulsing. This one felt different though. My last orgasms, while intense, were centered in my lower body. This one that was coming, however, was everywhere. Like a million, tiny, champagne bubbles just beneath my skin. Mother Superior’s tongue danced on my clit until I erupted spilling forth my ecstasy. I couldn’t talk, couldn’t see, or even think. All I knew is that she kept licking me. It was like being awakened from a dream in the most divine way. She licked up every last drop, sending warm vibrations all through me.

She pulled her face back and was smiling impishly. “I knew you would like it. Come here.” she rose to her feet and beckoned for me to do the same.

I stood before her. She was a little taller than I, so I had to look up to her. She leaned and placed her lips firmly to mine. We kissed deeply, pressing ourselves together tightly. Mother Superior’s silky hands cradled my ass and I was in return holding her tight to me so that I could feel my breasts pressed to hers.

We finished kissing, turned, and returned to our clothing. I got dressed making sure to leave on my leathers just as told. The bra made my nipples rub against the inside of my habit which made them hard and visibly protrusive from under the material. The idea of this kinky clothing just beneath my habit excited me greatly. After dressing, we went back to the dormitories, and with one more kiss bid each other goodnight. I laid in my bed and reflected upon what had just happened, then slowly, while glowing and vibrating, shut my eyes and went to sleep.

Still not …THE END.