Repent Ch. 03

Story Info
Sister Victoria learns new pleasures.
2.7k words
4.51
59.3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evol 1
evol 1
7 Followers

Hello. For those of you who don’t yet know me, my name is Sister Victoria, and this is my third entry.

In my last entry I discovered who Mother Superior really was. In the following months I’ve received more delicious “punishment” than I think my body or soul were ever prepared for. I have become her regular concubine, performing and pleasing her dark wishes. I can honestly say that I enjoy the way we service each other. With every passing day and erotic adventure I can feel the inklings of love maturing within me. I am also quite positive that she feels the same.

As for the one that introduced me into this intoxicating world, Damien, I have taken control of him very nicely. I have learned all there is to learn from him and I use this information to torture, tease, and drive him to melting orgasms. The more we fuck the more he willingly becomes entranced in me. Even after months since we were caught, I have yet to tell him of Mother Superior. I didn’t want to frighten him off or give him the feeling that his competing for me. Mother Superior and Damien are on completely different playing field. I didn’t want to stop fucking either of them for the world. With Damien it’s simply that, fucking. I had only two foreseeable options before my little triangle collapsed right on top of me. Tell him the whole truth and possibly crush him, or simply break it off. So I decided the latter. To protect his heart and ego, I lied.

He came to me in his usual way, under the cover of night. Upon his arrival I began my deceit. As he cleared my window he found me seated at the edge of my bed crying. He immediately rushed over to console me.

“Sister Victoria, what’s wrong” he said sweetly. “Please, talk to me.” He put his arm around me.

“Damien, dear. I am sorry but I can’t be with you anymore.” I sobbed franticly.

His arm stiffened then fell away. “What? Was.was it something I said. Something I did?” He stammered softly. “Please don’t leave me.” He pleaded, choking back tears. “Sister Victoria, I love…”

I cut him off before he could finish saying it. “ No, Damien. Really, it’s not you.” I said slowing my crying. “ I’ll explain.” Here it goes I thought, the BIG lie. “ I was two weeks late with my period, I do think I was pregnant. I say was because it came today. But the pain was worse.” I started up the crying again. “Damien, I miscarried a child. Our child.”

He started to become frenzied. He began speaking so fast that I couldn’t follow and had to slow him down.

With a deep breath he said, “But we can start using condoms, or I can have my doctor write you a prescription for birth control.”

He certainly didn’t give up easy, but I continued, “The last two weeks have been really difficult for me. I really thought I, we, would be exposed in time. Now I want to use this experience as a warning. I need to stop. Damien, I’m sorry. It was fun while it lasted, but now I find that I’m raked with guilt. Damien, I’m going to confession tomorrow. With luck I won’t be removed of my title. And don’t worry, I won’t tell Monsignor who I was sleeping with.”

He began to cry, then said, “ I understand. I knew this couldn’t last forever. I just didn’t think it would end so soon or abruptly.” His head was bowed in his hands. He was defeated and alone. “ I’ll be on my way then.” He turned to leave, turned and said. “Sister Victoria?”

“Yes?” I replied.

“I love you.” Then he was gone.

Damn it! Why did he have to say that? Now I was beginning to feel guilty. I tried to shake the feeling off and went to bed.

The next morning when I awoke I found instead of the guilt fading it got worse. I replayed the events of the last night in my head. God. What the fuck had I turned into? Me a nun just broke up with her lover for the love of another woman, also a nun. I felt like an utter disgrace and I had to go to confession. Even if it meant that I would have to give up my position, I would. I would also stay true to my promise; I would not under any cost divulge any names. It was settled.

I carried out my morning chores, making sure that the church had cleared of all other confessors. Then exhaling sharply I entered the small confessional.

It was dark and cramped, and smelled of old incense. I proceeded to tell Monsignor of all my sins. The occasional gasp would escape him.

He sounded horrified when he spoke. “Sister Victoria, step out of my confessional immediately.”

I did as instructed, fearing the worst. He exited the booth as I did. I quickly dropped to my knees and begged, “Please, please forgive me. I see the error of my way. Please allow me to remain in God’s service.” While pleading with him I looked up to notice a growing bulge in his pants.

“Monsignor?” I was confused.

“Yes, child. I am shocked at your behavior, but not disappointed.” he replied in reverence. Looking to be sure we were alone smiled and said, “You’ve shared yourself with a couple people, now break bread with me.” He then slid the zipper down and unbuttoned his pants. His holy staff sprang forward. He was longer than Damien by at least an inch but slightly thinner.

The tip of his dick bobbed an inch from my face. I could see pre-cum forming at the tip. I leaned forward and took as much of it as I could in my mouth as I could. I didn’t mind doing this because Monsignor was the youngest and best looking this parish had ever seen. With a perfect physique and waves of light brow hair framing his face. There was a real distinguished look about him.

“Mmmm “ he moaned softly as I sucked him in.

I was utterly confused. I was using sexual tricks that I learned with a student on the leader of the church. I was supposed to be reforming these whorish behaviors.

He pressed his dick further into my mouth nearly gagging me. “That’s a good nun.” He said. “Kneel before my Sacred alter.”

I slithered my tongue around the tip of his hardness and sucked on him harder. With one hand I cupped and massaged his balls while the other had a tight grip on his well-shaped ass. I slid his dick in and out of my mouth enjoying the feel of his rigid shaft on my lips and tongue. I was getting so horny; I could feel wetness starting form on my pussy lips. Then, letting his dick pop free, I looked up at him and said, “Enough fucking around Monsignor, Follow me so we can put that dick to use!”

He had a perplexed look and then said, “Language, Sister. Watch your language. We are in the house of the Lord you know. Show some respect!”

I stood thinking, this guy is a fucking lunatic, whatever, and I was going to fuck the shit out of him any way. I took hold of his bobbing shaft and led him to the pews. I turned to him, gave an evil glare, a peck on the lips, and then pushed him into the pew. He fell flat on his back rapping his head hard on the wooded bench seat, but this thankfully didn’t dissuade him. I pulled his pants off and cast them to the floor. Then reaching under my habit found the zipper at the front of my leather panties and unzipped them completely. I wore these today not for pleasure but necessity, since I discarded all my other undergarments as per my punishment Mother Superior gave me. But I could see now that this was a good turn of luck. I pulled my cloaking up high enough that I could swing a leg over his and effectively straddle him.

He caught a quick glimpse of my wet pussy as I straddled him. He grinned widely saying, “Now it is time that the lion lay with the lamb.” Then pressed his prick to my mound.

I began to grind my cunt the length of his cock, feeling his slippery beast between my lips and against my clit. I wanted him in me. My pussy ached to be fucked hard. I slid all the way forward and guided him into me.

“Oooh.. Mmm.” I moaned sliding about halfway down. It felt like my little pussy was on fire. Without thinking I blurted out, “Fuck redemption, fuck salvation! Fuck me Father! If this is what it means to burn in hell, burn me now! “

With that he growled, “I’ve warned you about your language Sister!” he then grabbed my hips and drove all nine plus inches into me.

I shrieked loudly and arched back as far as I could. I couldn’t move, I had been impaled on him. Slowly, as if moving of their on accord, my hips began rotating, grinding down. I could feel his pubic tickling my button as I did this. I gyrated faster and heard his moans.

He reached up and grabbed my tits, rubbing, caressing, pulling; he acted like a teen on his first date. He moaned, “Take it. Take my holy member. Mmmmm.”

I leaned forward and started riding him…hard. He felt so good inside of me; I could feel the veins along the shaft as I slid his meat in and out of me. I was slamming my little bitch on his lance when I felt a kiss on my neck.

Damien! He scared the hell out of me. I nearly fell off monsignor.

“Shhh. Just keep going.” he said

Monsignor hadn’t even opened his eyes. Damien bent forward a started kissing me deeply while I kept pounding Monsignor. Damien broke away, stood and produced his engorged tool. I gladly took it into my mouth, loving the taste of his flesh. I did miss his gorgeous cock; so large and strong. I felt incredibly dirty sucking on Damien while fucking my priest. I loved it. It was turning me so much. Within a few minutes Monsignor exploded and opened his eyes.

“Damien.” he said, not acting all too surprised. “Nice to see you here.”

“See Monsignor. I told you she was a slut.” Damien smiled and said. “I knew she would mount you.” He pulled his cock from my mouth saying to Monsignor, “Like we planned, huh?”

Monsignor just nodded at the boy.

Damien circled behind me pushed me flat against Monsignor and lifted my habit. He exposed my leaking pussy and Monsignors deflating cock. “I see you’ve got her nice and slick for me.” Damien chuckled quietly. He then pushed his dick into me beside Monsignors.

Even though Monsignors dick was nearly flaccid the girth of the two combined was immense. “Unnnnnggghh…” I grunted as Damien slid slowly into me. Damien slowly began pumping his tool in and out, increasing his speed little by little. As I was starting to get used to the dual invasion Monsignors dick began to swell again, stretching me as it did. Damien felt this to and started plowing into me. That was it, Monsignors cock swelled to full attention. “Aaaaarrrrggggg uuggggh” I could feel my cunt stretch out like never before. The pain was incredible.

Damien leaned over and hissed, “Your such a little whore. I know as soon as you get used to it you’ll love it. And don’t worry this won’t cause permanent damage; the two of us are no comparison to, say … childbirth. Lying bitch!”

Whore, bitch, Damien was calling me these things and it made me hotter. I had never seen him like this. Damien had always been timid around me, now he was in complete control. He certainly wasn’t afraid to show it either. To my surprise he was right. I eventually got used to the two of them AND I did like it, A lot. I have never been so filled! I had a little more than 18 inches of cock jammed inside my little crack! I was moaning, writhing and pushing back to meet Damien’s assault when Monsignor started pumping me at an alternate pace. Like two fleshy pistons, these two fucked me AND all I could do was hold the edge of the pew and try to keep balance. The feeling was amazing. My heart was pounding so hard; I thought it would jump out of my throat. I sank my nails into Monsignors chest to steady myself. My mind was going blank. I could heard the two of them grunting and moaning using my pussy in the most sacrilegious way. I was their little fuck puppet, completely.

While fucking me Monsignor reached down and found the edge of my habit, with a few tugs it was completely removed from me and thrown to the floor. I was now nude and pressed between two glorious bodies. Monsignor ran his hands over my pale legs, stomach and tits. Damien had one hand wrapped in my hair and the other on my shoulder helping him drive deep into me. My skin tingled as little beads of sweat dripped of me onto Monsignor. The sent of sweat was thick in the air, it actually overpowered the sweet sent of incense.

The lights seemed to flicker and a nexus hot feeling blazed through my body. Convulsions racked my body like one possessed by spirits. My hole tightened down around them and I could hear my screaming echo from the walls and choir loft.

Black.

The next thing I remember was waking completely nude in the pew, my head in Damien’s lap. My cunt felt so stretched I could hardly hold my legs together and I was pouring spent semen. Damien was caressing my hair; my eyes rolled trying to focus.

When I gained focus he smiled softly and said,” C’mon lets get you to the dorm and showered up.” he then helped me up.

“My habit, where is it?” I asked.

“There was no putting that back on, trust me. We absolutely covered that in cum. Monsignor took it to be washed with today’s laundry.” He grinned as he said this.

“What about my…my others?” I inquired.

“Oh, your bra and panties. They’re here.” He held them out to me. “What am I thinking, let me help you into them.” he said.

He helped me into the bra and then into the panties. When he zipped them up; however, the small buzzing vibration sent chills through me.

“I can’t go back like this.” Trembling as I spoke. I was concerned now, having no clothes.

“Not to worry. Monsignor called a meeting of the entire faculty and student body. We should get you back and cleaned up rather easily.” He said evenly.

We did make it into the dorms and into the shower without being seen by a soul.

In the shower Damien undressed me once more and turned on the water. “Now do you need my help or would you like me to go?” he asked.

I was still having trouble standing so I invited him to join.

We stood naked in the pulsing water, kissing, caressing, and holding one another. He grabbed the soap and began to lather me up, I still can’t decide whether it was more sensual or relaxing but in either case it did turn me on. I turned to him and gripped his cock firmly and started stroking. He responded by putting my back to the wall and lifting me onto him.

He slid in easy and we rhythmically pulsed into one another. I was amazed that even after what had just happened I was still tight enough to feel him and I was glad I could. We kissed in the warm spray of the shower as I rode him and he gently thrusted into me. I felt him tense and grip me tighter. He threw his head back and came deep inside of me. He let me down and we finished washing up. Then we headed off to my room and bed where we both fell asleep. In my last waking moments I remember Mother Superior stepping in the room smiling then quietly leaving.

Not yet …the end

evol 1
evol 1
7 Followers