Repentance

Story Info
Punishment well deserved.
1.3k words
3.75
18.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bowed at her feet. The tile floor cold against my naked body. She hovered over me, cracking me every few seconds with the whip. I cried hard against the tile, the floor below me wet from tears, and my juices. My body deceiving my emotions. I begged at her feet to stop. But she didn't stop.

I deserved this. My back stung, the skin was raw. I wouldn't be surprised if I would start to bleed soon. I felt a little trickle slide down my back. The horror rose through me. Was it blood? Or had my body temperature risen to produce sweat? Fury flew through me. But I accepted my punishment with grace.

For what seemed like forever she whipped me. My back and ass were raw. I was unsure if I'd be able to move at all. Finally she stopped. I felt her hand grace my neck, as she grabbed my pony tail and pulled me to my feet. The look in her eyes was fierce. I'd never seen this look on her face before. She was furious.

She pulled me to her, digging her nails into my raw back and bit my lower lip. My body began to drip more. How could pain cause me to be this turned on? It was her. The abuse she caused the pain she caused. Was pleasurable to her, which in turn was to me as well.

I groaned loudly as she ripped my back more with her nails. Her hands moved all the way down my back. Slowly. Painfully. Tantalizing. They reached my raw ass. Her hands felt cold against my burning skin. She rubbed it gently for a moment. Her eyes softened for just a moment. But became hateful once more.

She moved her hands to each cheek and pulled my ass apart exposing my shaved well used hole. She slides her right hand in between the cheeks while pulling the other cheeks further apart. Her pointer finger found my ass, and slide inside. I groaned again. She fingered hard in my ass. Not caring how hard, or fast she went. My pussy began to throb hard. The torment she caused was both excruciating and exotic.

She moved her left hand to the back of my neck quickly, and while still fingering my ass; grabbed my hair and kissed me. It was not a loving kiss; she was going to eat me. Her tongue entered deep within my mouth practically choking me. She kissed me a if she needed me to survive. The kiss lasted for eternity, going from hatred to need to passion to greed.

I was on the verge of exploding. But I told my brain to stop that. It would make it worse on us.

She released me from the kiss and withdrew her hand from me. Then grabbed me by the hair and spun me around to drag me backwards into the bedroom. There she yanked me hard so I fell onto the carpet. The fibers stung on my back. And I cried out again.

Begging and pleading at her feet, I wept. I kissed my masters feet, hoping she would have compassion. I would not say the safe word. I knew she would quit. But I wanted her to see, I was strong. And I wanted her to see, I would do whatever it took.

She yanked me to my feet again and pushed me back onto the bed. First, she grabbed my right hand and chained it high above my head, hanging from the ceiling. She then shackled my left hand to the door next to me. After that she grabbed both my feet, shackling them together before also connecting them to the ceiling.

With my feet in the air, my ass was open game. She had the strap on already. And eyed me. It wasn't her right now, it was him in there. She wouldn't hurt me this way, she could, but would never.... Still the look in her eyes erupted my body in more desire than I had known in a while.

She positioned herself to enter me. She had an evil glare as she said, "don't cum." And shoved the strap deep within my ass while simultaneously shoving a toy in my pussy. She moved hard within me. I was on the brink of screaming our safe word. It hurt, but it pleasured me to much to stop her.

I was torn. I wanted her to stop; I needed her to keep going. My body was hers to do with what she wished. I was her toy, her pet, her sub. I would prove it tonight. No safe words to be used. My back was for sure bleeding; my arms and legs were becoming weak. But she kept going. The punishment was never ending. I wanted to cum. I needed to cum. But she wouldn't allow it, and I couldn't show in was weak.

She went for hours, bringing me close, and slowing down before I came. Her stamina was amazing. Mine was too. I became tired, and frustrated. She rode me like a wild horse. I was desperate for release.

She pulled out of me completely and left the room. Leaving me and my very near limp body in silence. I glanced at the clock and gasped in horror. She had been punishing me for 15 hours! And was still going.

I watched the clock, timing her return, growing antsy; the clock timed 30 minutes away from me. Still dripping I began to leave a very wet spot on the bed.

45 minutes and she returned. This time there was no strap, nothing. Her naked body caught me by surprise. I could look at her for hours. She had a glimmer in her eyes. The look I had been hoping to see. She climbed onto the bed and lowered my hand that hung from the ceiling. As she did so, she pressed her mouth on mine gently. The kiss lasted several minutes before she released me and climbed onto my face.

My tongue found her juicy hole and began to drink. She was wet! I loved her taste. I lived for this juice from the gods. I sucked, and licked, and nibbled everywhere I could find. Her body shuttered under me. Her back arched. She got goose bumps on her body. I moved faster. Trying to pleasure her more, trying to give her the feeling of ecstasy. Her body lurched several times as I began to suck on her clit.

She came hard in my mouth. Her juices flowed in me like water. I swallowed her up. I could feel her all over my face. But I didn't care. She rolled off my face, barely able to move herself.

She lay there for several moments with her head against my chest to regain strength. I nearly passed out, because despite the un-comfortableness I was in, I was comfortable with her this close.

She finally loved and unshackled me. She rolled me to my stomach and sighed. She reached in the drawer next to the bed and pulled out a bottle of sensitive skin body lotion and began to massage and lotion up my back. She tenderly touched all the sore spots, and made sure I would not be in pain later. She then rolled me to my back again to view my body.

Still frustrated I looked up at her and pouted. "Not tonight my beautiful submissive, however, you have made me proud. Keep it up beautiful." She said very softly as she kissed my forehead. And I made a silent acknowledgement of her comment.

She lay next to me and pulled me close to her. Holding me against her so I could hear her chest. We cuddled close, before her breath evened out.

I was also about to pass out, but part of me didn't want to. I loves watching her and listening to her sleep. The rhythm of her heart finally evened out and in dozed off. With the last thing out of my mouth, that she most likely will never hear was, "I am yours master. Forever and always."