Replaced - Defective Husband

Story Info
She didn't want revenge, just a husband she could trust.
7.3k words
4.04
52.7k
24
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
427 Followers

A little after twelve noon on one bright sun shining Wednesday, thirty year old Matthew Thompson raised to his feet after giving the twenty year old woman a clitoria orgasm with his tongue and fingers. He grabbed her behind each knee, spread her legs wider and positioned her on the bed to accept his now pulsating cock. He had tried for more than a year to get into this tight little pussy. Knowing that his wife would not be back from her business trip until the following afternoon, he had brought the naive young woman into their master bedroom. As he had anticipated, it increased the intrigue, the excitement and especially the feeling of conquest. He planned to complete his seduction during their next session, in her bed.

Plunging his eight inch cock into her pussy, it only went in half way on the first stroke. It took another four strokes to get passed her cervix. She screamed, squealed, then moaned and began thrusting her hips up to meet his down stroke. "Yeah baby, I told you it would be good..." Matt said as he settled into long, slow but hard strokes that slapped up against her upper thighs and butt.

As Matt was working the young woman with his tongue and fingers, his wife Darcy was being dropped off by the attorney that she had accompanied on her trip. At twenty five years old, she was a certified legal secretary and had recently obtained her paralegal credentials. Working for a law firm in Sacramento that represented and lobbied for the State of California to the other ten western states, she was part of the advanced team that would prepare and file law suits and answers to suits in the other state capitals. They were returning from Salem, Oregon after filing an answer to a suit against the State of California that had gone to the Oregon State Supreme Court.

The lawyer, Colin Anderson, said as he lifted her luggage out of the trunk of his car, "You and I make a good team, Darcy. We have the whole thing ready for the courtroom guys in record time."

Darcy chuckled and said, "Yes we do, Colin. Remember when they gave us this assignment? They mentioned that we might be there into next week?"

"Ha, yeah. Well, I think we poked enough holes in the plaintiff's case so the trial guys will have this all over but the shoutin' in one or two hearings... But, I have that little feeling inside that tells me that the case will end up in Federal Court. I know that we all agreed that we would let the Oregon courts handle it. However, if they loose in their own Supreme Court, I just bet that they will take it to San Francisco and the Ninth Circuit... Here, let me help you with those bags."

Darcy picked up her luggage, "Thank you Colin, but I've got it. Yeah, you are mostly right on about that. Are you going into the office and write your report this afternoon?"

"Yeah, that's the plan."

"Okay good, leave it in my desk. I'll review it and get it into the computer for you first thing in the morning."

"Okay Darcy, thanks. I'll see you in the morning."

Matt had parked his car in the garage, so Darcy had no idea that he was in fact at home, in their bedroom, his cock stroking a twenty year old tight pussy. Entering through the front door, Darcy proceeded up the stairs toward their master bedroom. Walking down the hall approaching the bedroom's double doors, she heard the familiar squeak their bed during sex. Something Matt and Darcy had shared laughter over, many times. What bothered Darcy at that particular time was that the squeak did not include her. Bringing about the question - Who was having sex in her bed, at that time of day?

Taking two steps into the bedroom, Darcy's first thought was to scream something like, "What the hell are you two doing?!?" However, before she made a sound, she caught herself and stepped back into the hall. Now out of the room, she noticed that the female was going orgasmic and had her eyes closed. That the male had his head next to hers and in a raspy whisper said, "Damn you're tight. I'm cummming..." Drawing out her Iphone, Darcy opened it into the camera mode, then switched it to "video." She moved carefully into the room just close enough to identify the two people on the bed. The female was easy. Even with her eyes close, the girl in Darcy's Iphone screen was undoubtedly Denise Wilson. The wife for less than a year of Tom Wilson, the youth pastor of the Thompson's church. Then, the male turned his head away from the female and in a raspy voice, said, "Oh shit, there it goes, I'm going off..." The mirror on the dresser next to the bed revealed to Darcy that the male was indeed her husband, Matthew. Backing out of the room, still suppressing the strong urge to stomp back in and create a scene, she stood just outside the door and listened, thinking, "At least, the bastard is using a condom."

When Matt had almost recovered, still panting, he said, "Let's clean up and do it again... We'll use a couple different positions this time..."

Darcy heard Denise reply, "No Matt, I should get back to the church. I have a lot to do there, today."

"Ah come on Denise, you know you liked it. Come on, let's get cleaned up and then I'll show you a couple more positions that will really jack up you and your hubby's sex life." said the seductive Matt.

"Ohhh, alright. But, nobody's to know about this..." said the compliant, gullible Denise, trying to catch her breath.

"You got it babe, just you an' I will know it ever happened." Matt responded as he led Denise into the master bathroom.

Standing on the other side of the partially open bedroom door, Darcy crack a little smile, thinking, "You think so, do you now? Damn cheatin' bastard. Hope you think like that when you realize the cost of your little screwing around here. I'll just bet it is not the first time in our short three, almost four year marriage." When Darcy heard the shower start up, she knew that she had time to walk down the hall, retrieve the camcorder, set it up in the bedroom and pack a couple of more bags. A slender 5' 8", Darcy was tall for a Celtic woman. But, her long dark auburn colored hair, emerald green eyes and very fair complexion revealed her Irish heritage. Her mother was totally Celtic, with both her parents coming from the Cork area of Ireland. Her father's father was also born to Irish immigrant parents. So, it was all she could do to control that well known Irish temper. What she really wanted to do at that time was to go get a shot gun. Load a trap and skeet round to blow off Matt's cock and balls. Then a magnum round of double ought buck to blow off his head. "That son of a bitch." Then she stopped herself. "He is certainly not a son of a bitch," she said out loud to herself. Her mother-in-law was a neat person and straight up as she could be. "When she hears what he has done she's probably the one that will go get the shot gun and blow Matt's head off, herself. Consistently 25 out of 25 on the trap range, she would not have to get too close with double ought buck to take his head clean off.. But then again, that would get either of us in prison. He sure is not worth that.." Darcy thought as she dug out the camcorder.

With two more cases packed, Darcy stacked all her luggage in the entry closet, popped a can of soda and found a chair in the family room. A place out of sight of the stairs or door out to the garage. There she waited for the lovers to have their second go around and come rushing out. Him knowing he would be late getting back to work. Her knowing that she would be missed at the church. Darcy then casually walked up and into the bedroom and retrieved the camcorder. As she walked down the hall toward the study and their desk top computer, she reviewed what the camcorder lens had captured. She then sat down and made a couple of DVD's of her Iphone video and what was on the camcorder. It was all very graphic and identifying. As she arranged the files, she also called Larry Haggan. The attorney her employer kept on retainer to handle the divorces of the politicians and high level bureaucrats that made up the firm's clientele. "Hey Larry, I'm going ship you over a couple of very personal video files. Get back to me in an hour or so and tell me what you think."

"Darcy? I know you well enough to know that since you are calling me, it's got to be related to your marriage and some fairly heavy stuff. So, what am I going to be looking at?"

"Try my loving husband doing a woman, not me, in our bed..."

"Ah shit Darcy, why would he do something like that to you?"

"I haven't the slightest idea, Larry. I really thought that we had a more than adequate sex life. You know, two or three times a week and just the way he wanted it. Well anyway, I'm going to make a couple of DVD's. Then I'll delete the files off this computer. I'll take the camcorder and my Iphone, then check to that hotel a couple of blocks from my office. That should all take about an hour. Call me on my cell and tell me what I should do to get out of this marriage as easily and quickly as possible."

"Okay, ah Darcy? For what it is worth, I'm sorry..."

"Thanks, Larry. Talk to you in about an hour or so."

_______________

Darcy tipped the busboy. Then after he had left the room, she called Colin. "Hey buddy..."

"Darcy!?! What's up?"

"Meet me in the dining room of that hotel about two blocks from our office for dinner and I'll tell you. How about 5:30 or 6?"

"Yeah OK Darcy, See ya there."

"Oh, and Colin? Have one of the girls in the office call Mister Thompson and tell him that I won't be back until Friday. Thanks, I'll see you later."

After placing her cell phone back in her purse, Darcy stepped into the bathroom to check herself in the wall to wall mirror over the sink. First she checked herself out fully clothed. It was true that the law firm where she worked had a very strict dress code. However, her choice of clothing always had her husband's approval in mind. As she peeled off her clothes, she thought, "I gave it all up to him, like I thought I was suppose too." She turned on the water to run a bath and said out loud, "Annnd, I really thought he gave it all up to me. I guess I was wrong." Now nude, facing herself in the same mirror, massaging her C-cup breasts, then running her fingers over a flat tummy, she said, "Not a movie star body and looks, but not that bad either. I always thought he was satisfied with it. Sure thought our sex life was adequate.., I never told him no... I never pulled the headache b.s. on him.., or anything like it..." Hair about six or eight inches past her shoulders, she pushed it all into the shower cap provided. She then checked the water level and temperature. It was about half way up to where she wanted it and warm enough. So, she opened her vanity case a dug out the bubble bath that she carried just for days like this one. Dumping the whole package in on the faucet end of the tub, she watched the bubbles form and the water level rise, thinking, "Did I do something or not do something that caused him to do that? Am I in some way, simply inadequate?" Darcy turned off the faucet and slipped into the warm water. In little over a whisper said, "Ahhh yeah, just what I needed right now, tiny bubbles, hummm..."

Her cell phone rang. Slipping down deeper into the water until it was round her neck, she thought, "Let it go to voice mail, I'll get it after my bath."

After her bath, wrapped in one of the hotels terry cloth robes, Darcy checked the voice mail messages on her cell phone. The most recent call was from her lawyer, which she returned, "Hey Larry, what's up?"

"Thanks for getting right back to me, Darcy. I think I have a plan to get this whole thing over and done in about seven weeks."

"Great Larry, I'm all ears for something like that. Tell me, tell me..."

"I talked to Ted Stricklin, one of the senior partners at your employer. He really likes you and Colin Andersen. Ted can work it out for you and Colin to spend about three months in Boise, Idaho. We'll file here in Sacramento for Legal Separation. Tomorrow, you will change your mailing address to one of the firm's condos in Boise. We'll ask for six months separation, then file for divorce at six weeks in Idaho and then, and then Darcy, it's all over but the shoutin'. There's more to it, but I'll explain it all tomorrow morning. Ted wants us, you me and Colin in his office a eight am, OK?"

Best news Darcy had all day. "You bet I'll be there. Sure is nice to work around lawyers when an event like this takes place in life."

"We take care of our own, Darcy. Colin said you two were having dinner tonight. Get a meal and a good nights rest. We'll see you in the morning."

"Seeya in the morning, Larry." she said terminating the call.

----------------------

Darcy took a seat at the table across from Colin. "You're early, or I'm late..."

Colin answered, "Nah, I've been here for about fifteen minutes, you're right on time. Ah, Darcy, Larry gave me the basics, but I'd sure like to hear the full story from you."

The waiter brought a menu for Darcy and asked, "Would the lady like anything to drink.?"

Darcy thought about it for a couple of seconds. She usually did not drink alcoholic beverages, especially in public. But, it had been one of those terrible days. So, she said, "I'm going to have a steak tonight. So, bring me a glass of Merlot or Cabernet. Which ever you recommend." Then turning to Colin, "I really need something like that right now. Since I'm staying at this hotel, maybe I'll have two glasses. I've prayed about the whole thing and the answer I got was 'relax, everything's going to be alright'. Well maybe, but right now, a glass of heavy red would be just fine." She went on to give him a full report of the events of the day from when he dropped her off in front of her home to joining him for dinner.

Colin noticed the waiter coming toward their table, "Let's get our order in, then I have something to say." When the waiter had taken their orders and left the table, Colin continued, "Darcy Farrow? I guess I should feel bad about the break up of your marriage, but I don't..."

Darcy interrupted him, "How did you know my middle name?"

"You told me during one of our lengthy dinners. How your mother named you after the John Denver song. That she would sing it to you and your brother as a lullaby."

She took a sip of wine, thinking, "Here is a man that listens to her." Then she said, "It is interesting that you would remember. My soon to be ex-husband, if asked my middle name, would most likely say that he only knew that my middle initial is "F". I was ribbed some in high school, so I don't tell many people. But, as I mentioned, I am surprised that you remembered."

Colin took a long draw of his beer, hoping he was not premature in what he was about to say, "Well Darcy, that fits into what I want to tell you. Ahm, Larry has a plan that appears to be the quick way out of your marriage. But, divorce is never easy. You know that as well as I do. So, there is something that I want you to keep in mind. No, let me rephrase that. I want you to keep it in your heart as we proceed here." He paused to take another sip of beer. Then continued, "Darcy Farrow? I love you. I thought I would never be able to say that to you. But, let me say it again. Darcy Farrow? I love you. When your divorce is final, I would like you to consider becoming my wife for the remainder of your life." He again sipped his beer and sat it down. "I don't need a response right now. I just want you to know that I love you and that I will be here for you in any way that you need it through out this whole sordid affair." Colin reached out and covered her hand with his. It was the first time since they met that he had ever touched her."I love you Darcy, 'til the day I die. I will love you and never do anything that would hurt you, physically or mentally..The fact is..., I would do what ever I could to protect you from any physical or mental harm..."

The tears began to role down her cheeks. As he used his napkin to dry her tears, she said, "I needed to hear that from you Colin, I really did. Give me until tomorrow or the day after to digest it, Okeh? Ah, I'm kind of in shock right now. So, give me a couple of days, OK?"

He smiled and said, "Sure, no hurry, take all the time you need." They discussed Idaho divorce laws in general. Then glancing toward the kitchen, he said, "It looks like our dinner is about to be served."

During dinner, Colin moved the conversation to world events. A subject they discussed often at their lengthy dinners. Then he made her laugh, easing her tension and stress. It was one of the attributes Darcy enjoyed about him. Many times after a twelve to fourteen hour day, they would go to dinner and he would get her laughing over something completely removed from what they had been working on all day. Did she love Colin? She had never given it a thought. After all, she was a married woman. But, she also realized that it would not be a hard thing to do. Granted he didn't look as if he just stepped out of Playboy magazine, like her soon to be ex-husband. Then again, one thing she knew for sure at this time and place, Colin was much more the mature male than Matthew. Darcy thought she had made the right choice for a husband, a man that would be the father of their children. Apparently, she was wrong. Her parents had taught her to always admit her mistakes, take action to correct them and move on with life. That she should try to learn from bad choices and not make the same mistake twice. So, the thought crossed her mind that the action she had begun was an admission to herself and the world around her that she had made a bad choice. And, that she was about to correct it.

They talked and laughed until nine pm when they were informed that the kitchen had closed and the dining area would be closed at ten. Darcy and Colin decided that with the meeting set at eight am the next day, they should adjourn there evening and try to get a good nights sleep.

----------------

At 7:45 am Darcy was at the coffee stand in the lobby of her employers building. She grabbed a hot café mocha and caught the elevator to the top floor offices of the senior partners. She entered Ted Stricklin's outer office and was directed to the conference room where she found Larry and Colin waiting. At exactly eight am, Ted entered and opened the meeting. A stocky man of 5' 6 or 8", broad shouldered, short arms and meaty hands. With men he had a very firm hand shake. However, with Darcy, he gently took her right hand in his, covering them with his left hand and said. "I'm sorry Darcy. This kind of thing shouldn't happen to people like you, but it does... So, we are going to do what we can to make it easy as possible for you." Then with the voice of authority, Ted said, "Okay Mister Haggen, let's hear your plan. Then we will all pick it apart and put it back together again. That way it has a good chance of working."

"Okay, sir. This morning we will file for a six month legal separation. Darcy will file a change of address with the local post office directing her mail to an address in Boise, Idaho. That will get the six week clock ticking to file for divorce up there. The main asset here is your home, Darcy. You're not upside down in it. However, there is no equity there, either. So today, you will sign and notarize a quit claim deed in favor of Matthew, which we will record at the proper time. That way when we file, there will be no major assets, and no children. Each of you keep your vehicles and personal belongings. Any of the furniture heirlooms from your family, Darcy?"

Darcy shook her head, "No."

"Good." Larry went on to cover some other details. Then opened the discussion.

Once they had torn it apart, they put it back together knowing that they had a very workable plan. Ted stood up and said, "Okay, good job everybody. We have a lawyer and legal secretary up in Boise that have been there for about two and a half months. I'm sure they would like to get back to California. So, Colin, Darcy, I'd like to see you two up there this weekend so you can get settled in and ready hit it Monday morning. We'll plan on about a week overlap. That should get you guys up to speed. I've talked to the manger of the condo complex, she'll have two units ready on Saturday. Larry has an old college buddy that practices there in Boise. He'll do the filing for you and send us the bill."

bucksilver
bucksilver
427 Followers
12