Replacing Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank God," he sighed.

Deciding to push my secret agenda to lose my virginity to him, I decided to push the bar a bit. I said, "Mom explained the way to a man's heart is through his penis and the willingness to suck him often, use lots of saliva when giving head, and always close your eyes when getting a facial."

"That sounds like your Mom," he laughed, oddly not surprised by my response.

"On that note, why the heck is it called the birds and the bees?" I questioned. "Why not call it parking the car in a heated garage, or," I added, deciding to be shocking even though I had no real interest in anal,

"Three holes and only one makes a baby?"

"Miranda!" Dad cried out.

"I'm just kidding," I said, "I've learned through you that sarcasm and humour breaks the ice over an awkward situation. Truth be told, Daddy, I'm still a virgin."

"Thank God," he said.

"That doesn't mean I'm completely inexperienced in the sex department," I clarified, wanting him to know that I was still a virgin, but also that I was a woman, not a girl.

"Okay," he cringed.

"Daddy," I said, all melodramatic. "I'm eighteen. I'm a woman. I need to be able to talk frankly with someone about sex. It would be Mom if she was here."

"I know," he nodded, suddenly with a heavy heart.

I joked, "I guess it could be Nana."

"God, no," he laughed. "You can talk to me and ask any questions you wish. It's just you will always be my little girl."

I wanted to move my hand to his crotch and whisper, "But I want to be more than that, Daddy," but instead I put my hand on top of his and said, "And you'll always be my Daddy," before adding the hint, "but I'll need you to guide me through these crazy years of sexual curiosity."

His face went red slightly as he looked to the dildo still on the wall, "Is that your first toy?"

"Yes, Daddy," I answered, not mentioning the butterfly vibrator I had also bought.

"A pretty big first choice," he said.

"I have always been rather ambitious, Daddy," I said, with just the slightest hint of sexiness to my tone.

"You always have been a go-getter," he agreed, which made me instantly think 'if you only knew'.

"I figured go big or go home," I joked, before deciding to push the envelope a bit further, "but I barely got the massive snake more than a couple of inches into me."

I could see his discomfort in this conversation. I could also see that this conversation had turned him on at some point as he slyly used his right hand to adjust himself thinking I didn't notice.

He finally said, "Come with me."

My pussy tingled. Was he going to take me to his bedroom and take my virginity? Could he see the lust in my eyes? Did he want me as much as I wanted him?

I followed him to his bedroom, my pussy wet and eager with anticipation.

He went to the dresser and said, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

Oh my God, it was about to happen.

"Come here," he said.

"Yes, Daddy," I said, trying to sound as submissive as possible.

Reaching him, he said, "I think your Mom would like you to have these."

I looked in the drawer and saw lingerie.

I asked, trying to make it as clear as possible that I was willing and ready without actually saying the words, "Do you want me to try that on, Daddy?"

"What? Uh, no," he awkwardly responded, "look under the lingerie."

I did and found a lot of sex toys.

He explained, "These are likely a little more practical."

There were three different vibrators, a massage thing and something u-shaped, the purpose of which I didn't understand.

"These were Moms?" I asked, even though it was obvious they were.

"Yes," he replied, "and since you're an adult now and if Mom was here I'm sure she would take you toy shopping... practical toy shopping."

I laughed, "I guess I did bite off more than I could chew."

He added, "You are about the same size as your mother. So if you want, why don't you go through her clothing and take what you want."

"Really?" I asked, looking at him.

"Yes," he nodded. "Better you than me. Plus, it needs to be done."

"Even the lingerie?" I asked, imagining me wearing Mom's own clothes to seduce him.

"If you want," he shrugged, clearly not sure what to say to that.

"Do I look like Mom?" I asked, even though he had said so earlier.

"You are her twin when she was your age," he said, glancing down to my nylon-clad legs and feet.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" I asked.

"Sure," he nodded, although his tone was tentative.

"Why do you like nylons?" I asked.

"Who says I do?" He responded, even though it was obvious he did.

"I just, well, Mom always wore them and there are lots of pairs here," I pointed out.

"Your mom asked me that question when we first started dating," he said. "And truthfully, I can't explain it. I have always been drawn to legs in nylons."

"Even in high school?" I asked, wanting to keep the conversation going.

He laughed, "That's when it started. My buddies would be like 'check out the rack on her' or 'check out the ass in those jeans' and I was always thinking 'look at those legs in nylon', I thought there was something wrong with me for not being a breasts or ass guy."

"Did girls wear them a lot back then?" I asked. "No one in my school does."

"They were much more popular in the eighties," he nodded, as if reminiscing. "Some girls wore them every day, cheerleaders wore them with their outfits and all the teachers wore them."

"Few profs or teachers even wear them now," I pointed out.

"I know," he laughed, "finding a woman wearing nylons is almost as rare as finding a needle in a haystack."

"You are obviously not looking that hard," I quipped, pointing to my feet.

He, of course, as predictable as Pavlov's dog, looked down at my toes in nylon.

"I've noticed you wear them a lot too," he said.

"I think they are so sexy," I said, putting my hands on my legs. "So soft, too."

"I imagine so," he nodded, obviously trying to not stare at his daughter's legs.

"Does me wearing them bother you?" I asked, all innocently.

"No, no," he said. "I think it's great that you want to replicate your Mom's style."

"Thanks," I said.

"So I'm going bowling tonight, feel free to search your Mom's closet and take anything you want," he said.

"Okay," I nodded, before asking, "Can I take the toys too?"

"Anything you want of hers is yours," he said.

I thought to myself... there is one more thing of hers I want... you!!! But instead, I replied, "Great. Thanks for being so understanding, Daddy."

I gave him a big hug, and again felt his stiff penis against me.

I wanted to ask him why he was hard.

I wanted to drop to my knees, fish out his cock and suck it.

I wanted go to his bed, spread my legs and beg him to take my virginity.

Yet, of course, I did none of those things.

Once he was gone, I played dress-up. I tried on lingerie. I tried on dresses. I tried on her nylons.

She had a full nylon body stocking that was sheer nylon that even covered my tits.

She had pantyhose that actually only went to her thighs, which I learned were thigh highs. I smiled at the idea of wearing these under a dress or skirt to have easy access to my pussy.

She had a garter-belt and stockings.

I took all the lingerie, nylons and toys to my room, as well as almost half her sexy wardrobe.

Returning to just my thigh highs, I decided to finish what I started, this time with one of Mom's vibrators. The idea of using one of her vibrators turned me on even more.

I collapsed on my bed with the smallest one, deciding to start small after my earlier epic failure. I turned it on and rubbed it up and down my pussy lips. I couldn't believe how much better it felt already than my fingers or other inanimate objects.

I slid it inside me and fireworks exploded.

Holy shit, I had no idea such pleasure existed.

I closed my eyes and allowed the buzzing to overwhelm me as I imagined Dad catching me again, but this time he kissed me. He sucked on my erect diamond hard nipples. He buried his face in my pussy. He slammed his cock in my cunt.

It didn't take long for my orgasm to rush over me as the toy and the fantasy combined created the most intense orgasm of my life.

Once my orgasm ended, I got up and started to reorganize my clothes... tossing out much of my old high school nerd attire and replacing it with mom's sexier, more mature attire.

Over the next few days, I tried every toy of Mom's, as well as the butterfly vibrator I had purchased which was indeed amazing, the buzzing on my clit as well as inside making me cum so hard I gushed for the first time.

Over the next few days, I only wore Mom's outfits, each day wearing something sexier than the day before. I also wore different pairs of sexy stockings, always making sure to give my dad lots of leg to check out.

He complimented me daily, each time saying how much I reminded him of Mom.

He checked out my legs and feet every day, I hoped getting more and more turned on by his daughter... more and more willing to do the unthinkable.

Then came Halloween.

I had decided that without a doubt I was going to lose my virginity to my father.

All week Dad had asked what our costumes were and all week I had refused to tell him. I had given hints, but not enough to remotely have him figure it out.

That evening, I laid his costume on his bed while he was in the shower and went to get into mine.

I was in my costume, wearing black thigh highs instead of pantyhose that would easily be noticed often because of the dress. As I looked in the mirror, I couldn't help but think I looked incredibly hot.

If Dad was ever going to break and fuck his daughter... it would be today.

Dad knocked on my door. "Dracula is a bit cliché isn't it?"

"Come in, Daddy," I called out, posing sexily for when he entered.

He walked in and stopped dead in his tracks.

"Is this cliché?" I asked.

He stammered, "N-n-no, that is definitely not."

"Do you like?" I asked.

"Not on my daughter," he said.

"But remember, today I am not your daughter," I smiled, as I walked over to him, leaned up and kissed him on the lips. Nothing more than a brief kiss... a bit more than typical father-daughter, but not enough to be considered anything else.

He said, a little confused by the kiss and maybe my words, "Well, your mom would be proud."

"Do I look like her today?" I asked, turning sideways so he could see clearly I was wearing thigh highs.

"You may be mistaken for her today," he said, as his eyes lingered on my legs.

"Everything I am wearing underneath of this costume is Mom's," I said, which was true. The push-up bra, the thong and the thigh highs were all from Mom's lingerie drawer.

"Well, today Jules lives through you," he nodded, just as the doorbell rang.

I felt a chill go up my spine at the comment. I smiled, as I rather bluntly hinted at my intentions for later tonight, "Remember, tonight I'm not Miranda, but Jules."

"What?" he asked confused.

"Tonight, I'm replacing Mommy," I smiled, resisting the urge to squeeze his cock and make my intentions undeniably clear.

Dad didn't respond as I walked out of my room and went to answer the door.

The next few hours were wild. I had so many comments about how much I looked like Mom. I had a few drinks and was hit on by three of Dad's friends. If I wanted to lose my virginity tonight there were a few sure things.

Yet, I only had eyes on Dad.

I decided to do something every hour on the hour to make sure he didn't forget I was there.

At nine, I moved behind him and gave his ass a firm squeeze as I quipped, "I've never seen such a sexy Dracula."

At ten, he was sitting on a chair playing cards and I sat on his lap. As he played, I grabbed his hand and put it on my nylon-clad knee. As I hoped, he didn't move it away. When I stood up, a couple hands later, I feigned stumbling and allowed my hand to land directly on his stiff cock.

At eleven, I joined the poker game, sitting directly across from him. After a couple of hands, I slipped out of my heels and put my feet on his lap. As I hoped, he didn't move it away. Instead a hand later, he used one hand to massage my feet. A couple hands later, deciding to push the envelope, I moved my one foot to his crotch, and rubbed my foot on his clearly hard dick.

His eyes went wide and he moved my foot away, as he looked at me with shock.

At twelve, I took off my very wet panties, poured daddy a rum, and walked over to him. I whispered as I handed him the rum with one hand and my wet panties in the other, "Here is a gift for you, my sexy Vampire."

Before he could respond, I walked away.

At one, noticing him looking my way often, especially as I chatted with a sexy guy who worked at his office, I went over to him, and slyly, no one else noticing, even more brazen than giving him my soiled panties, squeezed his cock... his very hard cock. I purred, "Is this because of me?"

"Miranda!" he gasped, although he didn't move my hand away.

"Tonight, Miranda isn't here," I said, still holding his indeed as big as I'd imagined cock, "Tonight, I'm yours."

"But I," he began, but I again walked away, knowing that less is often more.

By quarter to two, the party was down to a handful of people and I walked up behind him, he was watching sports highlights alone, "Are you ready to take this party upstairs? I think you can definitely score just like he just did," I said, as some guy scored in a shoot-out in the highlights.

"Miranda I..." he began.

"I'm going up to our bedroom, baby," I interrupted. "I hope you join me. The Mistress of the night is offering her blood to a needy vampire."

I again walked away, knowing I had now played all my cards and praying I had enticed him enough.

I was in the bedroom over twenty minutes, just beginning to regret my bold offer, when Daddy entered the room. I was on his bed, heels off, dangling my legs off the edge, a mixture of nervousness and excitement bouncing through me.

He closed the door.

I asked, "Are they all gone?"

"They are," he nodded, not moving, as if having his own morale debate.

Deciding to take control, being like Elvira herself, I ordered, deciding to play the daughter card instead of pretending to be Mom, "Come here and massage my feet, Daddy, they are so sore."

He paused for a second, but then walked over to me and dropped to his knees. He wordlessly took my stocking-clad foot in his hands and began massaging.

It felt great. I asked, "Did you use to give Mom foot massages?"

"Always," he answered, before adding, "she loved getting them and I loved giving them."

"As long as she was in nylons?" I asked.

"Usually," he nodded, still not making eye contact.

I just allowed him to massage my foot for a couple of relaxing quiet minutes before asking softly, "The other foot now, please."

He switched feet and replicated the tender, yet amazing, foot rub.

"Does Daddy need a massage?" I asked sultrily, a couple of minutes later.

"Miranda, we can't," he said, finally looking up at me.

I stood up and said, "We can and we will. Tonight, I'm replacing Mommy."

"This is wrong," he said, even as he kept staring at my stocking-clad toes, painted black for today.

"Is it?" I asked, pulling him up.

"Yes," he nodded, "and illegal."

"But Daddy," I said, "I love you." With that I leaned in and kissed him. At first I just kissed his lips over and over until he finally responded. Then our bodies crashed into each other and the kisses became urgent and passionate.

When it was finally broken, I dropped to my knees and moved my hand to his crotch.

This gave him time to reconsider the sin and he said, moving my hand away, "Miranda, we can't."

I pushed his hand away and pulled his cheap elastic top pants down and was staring at a massive bulge in tight boxers.

I rationalized the incestuous act, as I again grabbed his dick, "Daddy, I love you and I want to make you happy."

He began to respond, but groaned, as I fished his cock out of his boxers. "Miranda, I love you too, but...."

"But nothing Daddy," I said, stroking his cock, "I'm doing to you what Mommy would do to you."

"Oh shit," he groaned, clearly enjoying my hand slowly stroking his impressive eight inch cock.

"Would Mommy suck it, Daddy?" I asked, my voice as sweet and innocent as I could make it.

"Oh God," he said, clearly trying to resist the greatest temptation of his life.

"Is that a yes, Daddy?" I questioned, as I flicked his mushroom cock with my tongue.

"Miranda, I," he began, but stopped as I took his cock in my mouth, not able to resist it any longer and not wanting to give him any more time to make up excuses. "Oh God," he groaned a moment later as I began slowly bobbing on his cock.

I just kept sucking him, using all the techniques I had read about and practised. It was as if all the cock sucking was practice for the main event... this.

"Oh honey," he moaned, a minute later as I created a whirlwind of saliva and bobbed eagerly, "I can't believe this."

"Am I doing good?" I asked, taking his throbbing cock out of my mouth and looking up at him.

"Amazing, honey," he answered, looking down at me. "You're doing amazing."

I took it back in my mouth and began bobbing faster.

I hoped he could recover as quickly as my prom date had as I decided then and there that I had to have his first load. I had to let him know that I loved sucking cock and loved swallowing cum. I had to let him know I was willing and able to be his personal cock sucker, his personal cum deposit any time he wanted.

His breathing began increasing and he said, "Oh Miranda, your mouth is like velvet."

I bobbed faster in response and after another minute he warned, "Oh God, I'm going to come soon."

I made it clear he could come in my mouth as I bobbed even faster, now taking all eight inches of his glorious dick in my mouth.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," he babbled, before exploding his cum in my mouth.

I had never felt so much cum fill my mouth and although I almost gagged, I swallowed it all while continuing to bob on his cock.

I didn't quit until every last drop of his addicting seed was in my belly.

He pulled out, wordlessly pulled me up, lifted me up and put me on the bed. He said, as he joined me, his reluctance gone, "Now it's time to return the favour."

I thought that meant he was going to fuck me, but instead he crawled between my legs and to my pussy and asked, "Any boy ever go down on you?"

"No, Daddy," I admitted. A couple had wanted to, but I wasn't interested. But this time, I was interested.

"Good," he said, before adding, "because this sweet little pussy is mine now."

The words made my heart beat, my head swoon and my pussy pulse. Before I could respond I felt his tongue on my pussy lips.

"Oh God," I screamed, thankful all the guests were gone.

His tongue was like a magic wand. A magic wand that knew exactly how to touch every erogenous zone in my nether regions. I couldn't believe such a unique pleasure existed. And in only a couple of minutes, I could feel my orgasm building like an uncontrollable fire.

"You taste so good," he said, as his tongue made contact with my clit. "Just like your mother."

"Oh yes, Daddy," I whimpered. "This feels so good."

"Come for me, baby," he said, as a finger slid inside me. "Come for Daddy."

More words that drove me wild. His finger exploring inside me, his tongue exploring outside of me had me a blubbering mess. "Oh yes, Daddy," and "Oh fuck," and "So close, Daddy."

And then his finger found the elusive, so elusive I wasn't sure it existed, g-spot and I exploded. "Yes!" I screamed, unable to say anything else as an orgasm that made the earth move hit me.

My cum flooded out of me, as electric sparks coursed through my very being, making my body burn with pleasure from my head to the tip of my toes.