Replacing My Cum Bucket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby T
Bobby T
2,505 Followers

“I’m not sure what to say Michael. I’m finding it hard to believe that you could become aroused in any way by these big old boobs of mine. Michael, the most important thing to me right now is to make sure I haven’t ruined our relationship. It would kill me if what just happened did something to lower your opinion of me as your mother. Besides, you’ve been my best friend for years now and I couldn’t bear it if I screwed that up.”

“Mom, you’ve got nothing to worry about. I love you more than ever and I will always love you, even if you are a large breasted sexy bitch that drives me crazy and makes my cock get hard all the time.”

Mom started to sob and cry and I didn’t know what the heck to do. My cock was not quite as hard as it was before but was still fat and semi-erect and a big drip of precum was leaking out of my piss slip and heading for the floor. I reached out to hug my mom again to comfort her and when I did, her chair rolled even closer to me. She rested her head against one of my thighs as she quietly wept. I looked down at her beautiful face and tried to wipe away her tears when I became hornier than ever. With her head resting on my naked thigh, she was staring right at the gnarly shaft of my cock that was but a few inches away. I couldn’t help react to the sight of my big cock so close to mom’s face and it started to twitch it’s way back to a full on woodie. Mom seemed to be in a bit of a trance and as she wiped the tears from her eyes, she seemed to be watching my cock jerk and buck all on its own as it became more and more erect.

I wasn’t sure what the heck to do so I hugged mom even tighter. This had the effect of pulling her cheek into direct contact with my cock. I just hugged her closer and felt her put her arms around me to hug me back. Her cheek was pushing quite hard into my cock and she moved her head around a bit making my cock throb even more. I couldn’t tear my gaze away from the site of mom’s face pressed against my cock. I noticed that the shaft of my cock ran the entire length of her head. It started below her chin and ran past her hairline.

I tried to comfort her by stroking her hair.

“I love you mom. I’m sorry that I caused you to get so upset. Please stop crying.”

Without moving her face off my cock, she tilted her head a bit so she could look into my eyes and smiled. She closed her eyes and hugged my cock some more with her face. She started to rock back and forth a bit causing her face to slide up and down my cock just a little, almost like she was jerking me off with her face.

We remained like this for several minutes, with her rocking back and forth gently and maintaining pressure on my cock with her face.

“Don’t worry about the tears Michael, they are tears of joy. I’m just so happy that I didn’t screw up our relationship. Did you really mean what you said?”

“About what mom?”

“That you were getting turned on by these big old breasts of mine?”

“Yes, gosh I’m sorry mom. I know it’s wrong for me to feel that way, but I just can’t help it. It was a fascination with big tits like yours that got me into the trouble I’m in now. That’s what I was trying to figure out how to tell you.”

“I really don’t know what you mean. If you’re in some kind of trouble, I want to be there for you. Why don’t you tell me what’s going on and we’ll see if we can fix it?”

“I’m not sure if I can tell you now.”

“Of course you can silly. You can tell me anything. After all, I was honest with you when I told you why I reacted the way I did when I saw this great big cock of yours, and when I told you about my love for sex with your father and how much I’ve missed it for the past several years.”

“I know mom but geeze, I wouldn’t know where to start.”

“Have you ever had sex with a girl?”

“No mom.”

Mom seemed to smile a bit to learn that I was still a virgin.

“Does that mean you are you still a virgin?”

“Um, yes mom.”

“Has any lucky girl ever had a chance to play with this big cock of yours?”

“Um, no mom.”

“Do you mean to tell me that aside from yourself, and now me of course, that no one has ever touched this amazing cock of yours?”

“No mom, I mean Yes mom, I mean, well, no one has ever touched me except for you.”

“So what kind of trouble can you be in? What has happened that makes you think you are in some kind of trouble sweety?”

“I’m afraid it could be pretty serious. I guess it’s a little like when you were obsessed with cum and couldn’t help yourself. I guess you could say that I too have an obsession that may have got me into some serious trouble.”

“Oh my gosh Michael, what happened?”

“Well, for a number of years now, I’ve been watching Mrs. Smith from my bedroom window at night.”

“What do you mean ‘watching’ her Michael?”

“Well, it all started one evening when I was looking out my window and I saw her get naked in her bedroom. Then, almost every night since, I watched her undress as she gets ready for bed.”

“You mean she leaves the blinds open so you can see her when she gets undressed?”

“Yes. Her blinds are not just opened, they’re pulled wide open so that I have a clear view of her.”

“How much can you see?”

“Quite a bit. I could see her play with her big tits and stuff.”

“What do you mean play with her big tits?”

“You know, she has huge tits and would sort of play with them for awhile after she took off her bra and stuff.”

“Play with them how Michael?”

“I don’t know mom. Kind of massage them and kiss them and suck them and stuff.”

‘She kissed her own breasts?”

“Yes mom, she would lift them up to her lips and kiss and suck on her nipples and stuff.”

“Do you mean that you would watch her suck her own nipples?”

“Yes. And, she did it almost every night.”

“My gosh, her breasts must be huge!”

“They’re pretty darned big mom, but maybe not as big as yours. That’s why I went a little crazy when I saw your big tits move around so much when you were stroking my cock, er a, I mean holding me. I think I have developed a thing for huge breasts. I bet you could suck yours if you tried too!”

“I’m not sure about that but why would watching her undress get you into trouble?”

“Because I’m pretty sure that she saw me watching her and I’m afraid she is going to come over here and tell you that I am some kind of peeping tom pervert or something.”

“Based on what you’ve told me, I can hardly blame you for watching her. She could have closed the blinds for heaven’s sake. It drives me a little crazy to think that she sat there and sucked her own tits in plain view of my baby’s bedroom window. As far as I am concerned, you don’t have anything to worry about. I can tell you that I’m not going to be upset because my boy was watching a large breasted slut suck her own tits! As a normal, healthy boy, what are you supposed to do when you see something like that….look away, I don’t think so! Heck, I probably would have watcher her too.”

All this talk was making me real horny. Without realizing it, I was gently rocking and pushing my cock harder against mom’s face.

“Can I ask you a question Michael?”

“Sure mom, anything.”

“What did you do while you watched her?”

“I was afraid you were going to ask that. I um, played with myself.”

“Well, I can’t blame you for that Michael. It’s only natural. I mean after all, you are a growing boy with raging hormones who just happens to have an amazing and huge cock and balls and I think it would be more unnatural if you didn’t play with yourself if you were able to witness a wanton, shameful display like that.”

“Geeze, you’re the best mom. Thanks for being so understanding.”

“I love you Michael.”

“I love you too mom.”

“Tell me Michael, when you play with yourself, do you …you know…cum?”

“Geeze mom, that’s pretty personal, don’t you think?”

“I suppose so but I just want to make sure that everything is okay. I guess I’m just in awe of the fact that my little baby has grown up and jerks off every night. I just wanted to know if you jerked off until you came.”

“Yes mom, when I play with myself, I cum.”

“How much do you cum sweety?”

“Oh, I don’t know, quite a bit I guess, why?”

“I guess it might be my curiosity as much as anything. To be honest, I suppose I was just curious to see if the amount that you cum was the same as when your father blew his load. Your balls are a lot bigger than his were and I’m curious to see, er know if the volume of your cum is proportionate to the size of your big balls.”

“Oh, I guess that makes sense. I really have nothing to compare it to so I don’t really know. I’m not sure what a normal amount would be.”

“How often do you jerk off and blow your load, I mean er, masturbate?”

“Um, usually three or four times a day, sometimes more. If I don’t jerk off a lot, my thing gets hard and stays hard all the time and as you can see, it is pretty difficult to hide this big thing. Not only that, when it gets hard I can’t seem to concentrate on school or anything.”

“Yes, I can understand that. If I hadn’t seen your cock with my own eyes I’d say you were putting me on. Is there anything in particular that makes it get so hard all the time?”

“Well, it usually happens more often if I see a woman with very large breasts, or if I see a lot of cleavage. I just don’t seem to have any control over it and when it gets hard, the only thing that will make it go away is to sneak away somewhere and jerk off until I cum. If I don’t take matters into my own hands, so to speak, I end up walking around with a stiffy all day. It can get really frustrating, sometimes I have to go find a washroom, pull down my pants and jerk off until I cum. Even then, sometimes it won’t go soft so I have to jerk off again. It gets pretty tiring at times because sometimes I have to jerk off for a long time before I cum, especially the second or third time in a row.”

“And when you cum repeatedly, does the amount of cum get much smaller each time.”

“Maybe a little, but that’s the weird thing. It doesn’t seem to matter how many times I cum, when I blow my load there is usually a lot of cum. Sometimes, I think there is a bottomless pit of the stuff inside me somewhere.”

“Oh my! My poor baby! I wonder if there’s anything we can do to help you to deal with your problem?”

“Well if you remember, you just happen to be a doctor. If you don’t know, no one does.”

“Good point son. But the line between doctor and mother is starting to get pretty fuzzy. I have to be honest with you, if I tried to help you with this there are three potential roles that I could play and only two of them are appropriate. I’m worried that if I try to work with you with your problem, I might be tempted to cross the line.”

“I’m kind of confused mom, what the heck did you just say?”

“Oh, I know I’m rambling on like an idiot. The bottom line is that you need help to make sure that big cock of yours doesn’t cause you any more problems and that you can properly manage your need to drain the ejaculate from your testicles on a regular basis.

The three roles I referred to are the roles of your mother; your doctor and the third and most dangerous role could be some kind of crazy cum slut that I’m worried I might become. I’ve got to be completely honest with you. I’m not sure I will be able to control myself if we are going to work together on your problem. I will try and explain why in a minute. Maybe it would be better for me to find someone else you could work together with on your problem.”

“Mom, I don’t think I would feel comfortable dealing with anybody else. What makes you so freaked out?”

“Years ago, when you father and I first got married, I was your typical naïve virgin bride. I had never slept with anyone before and didn’t know anything about sex because of my strict religious upbringing. Your father changed all that. He was much older than me and was very experienced. He taught me pleasures I didn’t even know existed. As I mentioned, he was very well endowed and because I didn’t know any better, I assumed that all men had penises as large as his. That was until your father passed away. I tried dating a few times and out of a desperate sense of longing, I even invited a few of the nicer men into my bed. I tried desperately to regain some of the feelings that I had enjoyed when your father was alive. But it didn’t work. Some of the men I dated were very nice but because they weren’t equipped like your father, I couldn’t seem to get the level of satisfaction I needed. Eventually, I gave up dating and devoted my time to raising you and to my work at the clinic.”

“But that still doesn’t answer why you are so freaked out about helping me.”

“Look what just happened when I got a glimpse of your huge cock. You’re cock is even bigger than your father’s was. As it is, I should be telling you to put that big thing away and put on your pants but instead, I’m sitting her next to you while you are naked and I seem to be unable and unwilling to lose contact with all that cock flesh of yours. Maybe it’s because I’m afraid I won’t ever see it again.”

She playfully grabbed my cock in both hands and pretended to strangle it and then unfortunately, let it go. I hoped that her playfulness would continue.

“Why did you have to have such a big cock? If you had an average penis, this would all be over by now. I just can’t seem to help myself in the presence of such a magnificent hunk of cock meat.”

“Mom!”

“I know, you probably think I should go wash out my mouth with soap. I just can’t help it! Being so near such a magnificent piece of meat is intoxicating and I want nothing more right now that to become a slave to your cock like I did to your father’s big horse cock.”

“What do you mean ‘a slave to my cock’ mom?”

“Just what it sounds like dear. That’s why this will never work. It just wouldn’t be right for you and I to work on your problem together. You might be able to overlook my behaviour of a few minutes ago but you would never be able to forgive me or love me anymore if I became your cock slave.”

“I still don’t understand what you mean by cock slave.”

“Michael, I can’t even tell you without grossing you out. If I told you what it meant to me, you would probably never look at me the same way again.”

“That’s nonsense mom. Aside from being the mom I love so much, you are still my best friend. There isn’t anything you can say or do that could change that.”

“You really are a sweet heart aren’t you? I just can’t tell you how powerful the feeling is. Like I said, it’s like a powerful drug. Even now, I can’t bring myself to get up and move away from you or your cock. I would probably sit here forever or at least as long as you stand there with your big cock hanging out in the open like this.”

“You really do like my big cock, don’t you mom?”

“Yes honey, more than you could ever know.”

“Mom, I respect your wishes and your desire to keep a normal mother and son relationship but I’m going to burst if I don’t do something to relieve the feeling in my balls. Maybe I should just go to my room and jack off. If I don’t do something and do it quickly, it feels like I’m going to burst.”

She looked up into my eyes with a look of concern and said, “This is all my fault. You came in hear to discuss your problem with Mrs. Smith and all I’ve done is talk about me and my problems. I’m sorry for being so selfish.”

“You’re not selfish mom. You’re the best! But I do have to do something because it feels like I’ve got a quart of cum that needs to be pumped out of my dick.”

It was like I had turned on a light switch or something. All my talk about cumming all over the place seemed to send mom over the deep end and she kind of freaked out.

“My poor baby! I’m so sorry honey. Let your naughty mommy take care of that big nasty cock for you. Mommy will empty those big beautiful balls for you and get rid of all that hot nasty cum.”

I hadn’t expected mom’s reaction to be like this but what the fuck! I knew that I very much wanted to find out what it would mean to have mom as “a slave to my cock”. I wasn’t sure what that meant but I was pretty sure that I was going to like it.

Did I have a problem that it was going to be my mom that would be the first of the female persuasion to play with my cock? As if! No frickin way! The more I looked at her, the sexier she became to me. My mom was a pretty hot woman. She’s attractive, has huge tits and more importantly, seems to crave my big cock in a weird way. It couldn’t get much better than this!

Mom kicked the chair away and kneeled down between my legs.

“Okay son, let’s see if your dear old mom remembers how to take care of a nice big juicy cock.”

Mom grabbed my cock in both hands and shoved it up against my stomach. She dipped her head and stuffed her nose into the soft skin under my balls and I could hear her take a big whiff. She let out a little moan and rubbed her lips on the underside of my balls. They were rolling around all over her face and it seemed almost as if she was trying to balance them on her face.

“Oh mom, that feels fantastic!”

“Shhhh. Just be quiet and let your nasty cum hungry mommy take care of you.”

She kind of jacked me off as best she could while continuing to sniff at the underside of my balls. He jerking motion made my balls dance on her face. She started licking my balls and pretty soon they were soaking wet with her saliva. Then, she kind of stretched the skin on my sack and put a bit of a lip lock onto one of my balls. Slowly and gently, she tried to suck the big ball into her mouth.

“Oh my goodness, your balls really are huge. I’m not sure they will fit in mommy’s slutty little mouth.”

She went back at it to give it another try and this time, by right ball popped into her mouth. It almost hurt when it went past her lips. My testicle seemed to fill her entire oral cavity because she seemed to have some difficulty moving her tongue around on the ball while it was in her mouth. She stopped stroking my cock while she figured out how to breathe (mostly through her nose) but before long, was pumping away on my dick again. Carefully, she pulled her head back until the ball plopped out of her mouth. It felt kind of good to have it hanging free again and was a bit cool in the open air thanks to the coating of mom’s saliva.

Moving her head to the other side of my crotch, she repeated the whole thing with my left nut. It felt amazing, especially when she hummed a bit and she cradled my fat testicle on her tongue.

“I’m sorry honey but mommy is getting kind of desperate for a tummy full of your hot, nasty cum.” Would it be all right if mommy sucked you off now baby? Can I please suck your big, hard cock Michael? Please tell mommy it’s okay to suck your massive cock.”

“Um, sure mom, go for it.”

I felt like a proper dork. What kind of answer was that? It was going to take some practice to get good at this. Hopefully, my cock could speak for itself.

“Would my baby do me a favour while I suck his huge, manly cock?”

“Anything mom.”

“Michael, would you please talk dirty to mommy and say nasty things while she sucks you off?”

“What do you mean mom?”

“Um, well, I remember how much it added to my pleasure when your father talked dirty to me when I sucked his cock. I loved it when he made me feel slutty. I want to be a cheap fucking cum slut for your cock Michael. Make me suck you off. Make me do nasty things. Be nasty to me baby.”

“I’m not sure I know how mom! I don’t want to upset you or piss you off. I don’t have any experience with stuff like this and I’ll probably screw it up.”

“Baby, for the next little while, maybe you can pretend that I am that big breasted slut Mrs. Smith that you’ve been jacking off to for so long. Make her yours, only this time, don’t waste all that cum of yours, let her drink it for you. I’ll pretend to be Mrs. Smith and I want you drink your cum and have you make me do nasty things to your cock. Please baby!”

Bobby T
Bobby T
2,505 Followers