Replaying the Old Magic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching up to the left side cuff waist of her bra, he lifted if away from the high girdle and reached with his fingers up to the zipper. He took hold of the zip fastener on the girdle, and started to move it down to uncover the row of hooks underneath. At one point, the zipper stuck under the bra, and Josie reached over to help. She held the bra away from the girdle as much as she could. These clothes were so tight on her body.

Together they made the girdle loose and she shimmied her body a little to allow him to pull the top of the girdle free from under the bra. Then he turned over the top of the girdle, preparing to peel it down her figure.

"He knows about this," thought Josie, "he's done this before."

Of course he had, and he peeled the girdle all the way to her feet, and removed it. He laid it on the carpet, with her stockings. Now she was dressed only in the long bra, and still had the little plug in her anus. And still she had on her shoes, of course.

"Roll over again," he told her and she did, lying with her head on her crossed hands. And her breasts crushed inside the long bra and now underneath her again.

David kneeled across her thighs and carried on his massage, squeezing, touching and feeling at her figure; now released from the firm underwear. He played on the skin-marks left by the bones and the zipper. And the marks of the suspender buttons on her thighs. Her shoulders and her back and her waist; moving his lips over all the points previously covered by her corsetry. He lingered over her waist with his kissing and moved down to her buttocks. He kissed each of her cheeks and into the crack at the bottom of her spine.

Josie relaxed again, feeling that he was relaxing also and letting her recover some more from her almost-orgasm. But she was wrong.

In the middle of kissing her spine, David lifted himself to a sitting position again, pushed her cheeks apart and took hold of the butt-plug flange. Slowly but also purposely, he withdrew it from her in one smooth movement. Josie was worried that there may be shit on it, but he said nothing and she didn't know if he even looked at it.

From under the pillow, he brought the little device he used before and squeezed some gel into his left hand. This he spread around her anus and suddenly she knew what he was going to do. This also was new to her. She'd never been butt-fucked before. She didn't even know the words. As a member of the older generation, she knew only the word "buggery" and thought to herself, "He's going to bugger me."

With deliberation but not hurriedly, David parted her cheeks again and pressed the tip of his erection into her sphincter. In her anxiety, and being unaccustomed, her hole closed up as he pressed.

"Remember what we did? Take a breath and push against me," he instructed again, taking hold on her waist.

She did as he said and slowly he pressed into her rectum. After 2 minutes of slow progress, he was full length into her and she could feel him pressing up against her sigmoid. She felt more stretched than she had with the little butt-plug, but it was not uncomfortable now that he was inside her.

"Now it's my turn," he said into her ear, "I'm going to stay here until I empty myself. You understand? "

She nodded her head and simply said,"Mm." She wondered how long it would take and if she would be able to take his treatment of her.

Holding her waist firmly, David continued his shagging, this time into her bowels. Rhythmic and powerful, his thrusting clearly pleased him as his erection became stiffer with each passing second. Josie knew that he would arrive deep inside her, sometime soon.

The thought of what he was doing got her imagination working in a new way. She imagined what it must look like inside, as he forced himself against her spine, and sending shivers into her vagina. She'd once seen a drawing by H.R. Giger, showing the anatomy cross-section of a biomechanical man shagging his massive penis into a woman's rectum; and she placed herself in that mental picture.

"It's happening to me," she thought, "I'm getting shagged to buggery. He might shag the shit out of me. Then what will I do?"

Her apprehension was growing but also the sensations of orgasm had restarted.

He stopped and spoke quietly, "Hold on to something. I'm going to fuck you to hell and then back to heaven."

"Yes - oh - yes," she whimpered as her imagination took over again, speaking between her gasps as he threw her around, "Yes - please - do it - fuck me - up - my - bowels."

She'd never used such words before in her life, but this was a new life and she wanted everything David could do to her. She was surprised that her apprehension and even her fear of pain had gone away. She simply wanted every experience that this man could give her. Later, she would wonder at herself and the loss of her usual primness: but for now, she was overtaken by the passion, the sensations and excitement.

He was going wild in her and pulling her body around, clutching onto her waist, digging his fingers unto her flesh under her ribs, as if they were a corset themselves. She felt herself compressed again and thrown around like a rag-doll, and filled inside. In her imagination, he was shagging her right up into her stomach, and into her throat. So intense was the sensation and the sensual violence of his movements. Her mouth was gaping open again and her eyes staring like a terrified animal.

Her orgasm was now becoming urgent and she let it build, hoping that it didn't knock her out too long before he emptied himself into her.

Moving her hips back and forth in time with his shagging, they both built their orgasms. At the same moment she felt him stiffen and take a deep breath, her own climax overcame her. She shuddered with tension and waves of pleasure swept over her from her feet to her throat. And she could feel his hot sperms flooding into her willing rectum at that moment.

David clutched her close to his erection. Tugging even more on her waist until his spasm had passed. Josie could feel his groin and his testicles pressing onto her cheeks; into her crack as his dwindling erection still skewered her.

Eventually, he relaxed his grasp on her body and she slipped off him, as he moved over to her side once more. David reached down and took off her shoes, finally.

He lay next to her, turned her to look away from him, and held her in his arms from behind.

"You are wonderful," he said softly again into her hair, "I want you all to myself."

"You can have anything you want, I told you," she responded in her post-orgasmic daze.

"Will you dress as I ask you? Can we make love like this every time we meet?" he asked.

"Anything. I told you," she replied again, on the verge of sleeping.

"And you'll tell me what you want from me. Yes?" he requested.

"Mmm" was the only reply she could make and he knew it was affirmative.

They both slept without eating the meal she'd prepared.

Later in the night, she thought again over the events of the evening and a little anxiety returned for a moment.

"Well, I've had Top and Bottom" before; and now I've had "Back and Front." Will he injure my rectum? Shall I lose control over my bowels?" she pondered, "and I must learn to be cleaned out every time we meet. And will he want me hard-corseted and laced-in to my limit? Do I want all that?"

"Yes. I want all that," she replied silently to herself, "everything and anything he wants from me. And I'll get orgasms for the rest of my life. I wonder what will happen to me next?"

Then she rolled over towards him and held his sleeping body, before drifting off again herself.

For a very early breakfast, they ate the salmon salads Josie had made for supper.

And so her renaissance had begun.

12