Repo'd Ch. 01-06

Story Info
Securing a loan w/slavery, Kristen & Nicky get repo'd.
38.7k words
4.68
54.9k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years of age or older. The story, all names, characters, places, and incidents portrayed in this story are completely fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, services, or products is intended or should be inferred. Any similarity with real names is only coincidental. This story is intended as entertainment only. Any legal, moral, or ethical considerations set forth herein are for entertainment purposes only and not for political correctness.

Thanks for reading.

Chapter 1 – The Slavery Solution, Collateral Slavery Is Born

It was 2:24 in the afternoon on March 17th, 2026 at an outdoor beachfront tiki bar in Miami Beach and Senator Ulrich Hamilton, IV was working on his second piña colada. Since the complete collapse of the U.S. economy in 2025, his life had been nothing but a living hell. Although he'd worked feverishly to find a way to save the country's finances, even his most radical measures had fallen short. Frazzled, frustrated, and exhausted, he'd fled from Washington to the South Florida coast to relax, unwind, and get a serious buzz. He desperately needed to find a solution to the financial apocalypse that had thrown America's finances into a freefall but hadn't a clue what to do about it. The United States economy was being reduced to that of a third world country and the best idea he had at the moment was to order a third piña colada.

With spring break at full force, the beach was inundated with thousands of partying college students and the senator's attention became voyeuristically focused on a dark haired girl in a thong bikini. Glistening with sweat, the coed's young, tanned, and slender, body exuded such vitality, youth, and vigor that watching her laugh and playfully frolic with the boys on the beach in such scandalously revealing attire was amazingly entertaining to a middle aged man like Senator Hamilton.

Struck with a thought, Senator Hamilton, put down his drink, sat up, and became serious as he studied the coed carefully. With her bronzed, firm, flawlessly formed buttocks on display for everyone to see, along with her spirited playfulness, and shameless exhibitionism, she was the corporeal embodiment every man's sexual fantasy. She was perfect. The more Ulrich Hamilton stared at her, the more he was consumed with one all important question: how could he find a way to sell this gorgeous coed as a slave?

The slave trade had been legal again in the United States for over a year. In a frantic effort to halt the nation's financial apocalypse, Senator Hamilton had personally championed the repeal of the 13th Amendment to the US Constitution (abolishing slavery) as well as the passage of laws that authorized the sale of the criminals as slaves for the duration of their prison sentences. It allowed the Federal and state governments to make money off of criminals by selling them as slaves as opposed to spending money on their incarceration.

Although selling criminals helped, it wasn't enough. Often suffering from addictions and mental illness, felons with lengthy sentences weren't usually very valuable. In order to get the full economic benefit from reinstituting slavery, better looking, more sober, better trained, and better behaved slaves were necessary. In other words, in order to obtain slaves with sufficient value to save the U.S. economy, Ulrich Hamilton knew that the slaves would need to be obtained from the general population, particularly from attractive, well educated, young adults like the spring breakers on the beach in front of him – but how?

The crisis that lead to slavery being legalized again in the U.S. started in 2025 when the American economy imploded. For decades the U.S. economy ran more on its credit than on its income and no one appeared to notice, not until 2025 that is. That was when people began to realize that the U.S. had only a fraction of the industry it had decades earlier and a greatly reduced service economy. Although everyone knew the American economy was deeply flawed, it was as if no one cared until 2025, and then people couldn't get out fast enough.

After decades of America losing industry to, and being unable to compete with, the rapidly expanding economies of China, India, and other developing nations, foreign investors began losing confidence in the American financial markets and started moving their money into other countries. Although the withdrawals started as a trickle, once the word got out that the Chinese, Japanese, and the English were all moving their money elsewhere, the run on American financial markets became a buffalo stampede and the American stock markets and banks got trampled.

American investors soon followed the lead of the foreign money and pulled all the cash they could out of U.S. investments. The stock market crashed, losing over 75% of its value in just a day. Although trading was suspended, it was too late, the damage was done. At the same time, depositors withdrew all their money out of American banks. Almost half of the banks in the United States were forced to close.

The United States government fared no better. Insolvent from wildly excessive debt caused by decades of overspending along with a rapidly shrinking tax base, over the next twelve months, the government had no choice but to cut its military budget by two-thirds, halve Social Security payments and disability benefits, as well as suspending Medicare altogether. The interest payments on the national debt grew so high that there was little money left to pay for anything else. Panic gripped the country and Americans clamored to Congress for a solution but it seemed only a miracle could save the country from financial ruin.

Although extreme measures were clearly necessary, nobody seemed to have a solution. With America's industrial base being only a shadow of its former self and with most of the service based industries having moved overseas, all America seemed to have left to sell was its people. Advocating that drastic times called for drastic measures, it was at this point that Senator Hamilton proposed the unthinkably radical idea of selling American convicts as slaves to raise money. The measure found strange bedfellows as it was passionately supported by the rich, who would benefit most from saving the economy, and reluctantly supported by retirees as well as the middle class. It passed.

Shocking as it was, almost half a million American felons were sent to the auction block and sold into slavery. Many were sold to foreign buyers as numerous countries, mostly developing nations that didn't like Americans, began allowing the importation of American slaves. Hapless American prisoners found themselves working fourteen hours a day in mines, bordellos, sweat shops, quarries, road crews, lumber yards, hazardous waste facilities, and plantations all over the world.

Unfortunately, selling convicts wasn't as profitable as had been hoped for. In an effort to increase their value, nudity laws were repealed as to slaves so that a slave could be forced to work and be publicly exhibited barely dressed or even nude and the better looking male and female slaves were sold naked to maximize their price. At first there was absolute shock, moral outrage, vehement opposition, and protests to the nudity, even more so than to the slavery itself, but the need for the money was too great and, over time, people learned to accept the nudity or just look away. The old adage, "sex sells," turned out to be true and value of many of the slaves, particularly of the younger women, increased dramatically.

But few of the felons were attractive enough to warrant selling or displaying nude and selling convicts as slaves, dressed or undressed, was far from the panacea that was hoped for. Violent murders, psychotic rapists, child molesters, and drug smugglers just weren't very valuable and the proceeds from their sale proved to be disappointing. Most criminals tended to be deconditioned, had few skills, possessed little to no sex appeal, and had a lot of serious problems. A drugged out street prostitute, even a pretty one, failed to bring but a small fraction of the price that the sexy coed in the thong bikini would have. It wasn't that all of the prisoners were unsuitable but attractive, mentally stable, hardworking, talented, sober, pleasant, and trustworthy inmates who would sell for premium prices were far too few to fund a recovery. Another solution would be necessary.

Despondent and out of ideas, in March of 2026, Senator Hamilton sought the serenity of the Florida beaches to help him clear his head and relax. Hopefully, the gentle ocean breeze on his face, the calming sounds of the ocean, and intoxicating fruity rum libations would rejuvenate him. Instead, it had inspired him. The more he stared at the thong bikini clad beauty frolicking on the beach, the more Senator Hamilton realized that she, and others like her, were just the miracle solution to save the U.S. economy that he was looking for. Now, all that was necessary was to figure out a way to get her in chains.

There was the solution the nation's financial crisis staring at him in the face, the last great untapped American financial resource. As he looked up and down the beach, Senator Hamilton saw thousands of virulent young men suitable for strenuous labor and thousands of bikini clad young women at the peak of their sexuality. The Ulrich Hamilton recognized that he was looking at potentially billions of dollars' worth of slaves on just that one stretch of beach. He'd found the answer to America's financial woes. If only he could find a way to get all those spring breakers on the auction block, the nation's economy, the American aristocracy, and his wealth could all yet be saved.

From a blueblood family, the Hamiltons made their fortune in the banking industry. Unfortunately, the family business, the Ultra Monetary Group of lending institutions and banks, was all but ruined by the run on the banks and the stock market crash. Senator Hamilton considered himself as American aristocracy and as occupying a social station in life well above that of the common masses. As the cream of American society, he passionately believed that it was because of his leadership, and the leadership of bluebloods like him, that America was great. Yet, he, his family, and a majority of the American aristocracy, was on the verge of losing everything.

Senator Hamilton looked at another spring breaker, a stunning blond coed laughing and playing a game of volleyball on the beach. Scantily clad in a bikini so tiny that it didn't even cover the crack of her lovely ass, the coed's tanned, athletic body and angelic face would be worth a fortune on the slave market. The comely lass probably didn't even have a clue of her value.

Dressed as she was, with her bubbly fun loving personality and astonishing good looks, thousands of wealthy buyers would make bids to own her. She'd sell for a king's ransom. Naked, she'd sell even better. Even four or five years of her life would easily bring more than a $1,000,000.00. He'd pay that much himself to own her naked nubile body for four years. She'd be one of his most prized possessions. If only he could figure out a way to enslave her.

By now the coed in the sexy thong bikini was kissing a handsome young man who took pleasure caressing her bare buttocks as she did so. Clearly enjoying his hand taking liberties with her naked derriere, the sexy coed giggled and hugged the boy as he continued lightly stroking her ass even after the kissing ceased. The casualness of this brazen display of public affection/lust, along with the coed's ethanol induced ecstasy in getting her tail rubbed, caused Senator Hamilton to have an instant hard-on.

All he needed to do was to find a way to enslave her and a number of the other young, beautiful, strong, and virulent, Americans like her for several years of their lives and he could save the American economy as well as his fortune. Scanning the beach, he saw a vast treasure of muscular young men and gorgeous young women who were simply squandering the wealth of their youth, vitality, and sexuality on partying and frivolity.

Girls were just giving their affections away for free when their bodies could be sold for thousands of dollars a day. Strong boys were expending their energy swimming in the ocean and running on the beach instead of harvesting sugar cane, mining gems, or being used by gays or rich women for sex. If only Senator Hamilton could find a way to channel these assets into the American financial markets and the nation's tax base, the country's finances and his finances would be cured.

If it were up to him, Senator Hamilton would just back cattle trucks up to all of the beaches, herd the swimsuit clad college students into them like livestock, drive them to slave auctions, strip them, chain them, and sell them off. They'd be worth trillions. I would be the single greatest financial success in American history. It'd be better than striking oil.

Unfortunately, harvesting this asset wouldn't be that easy. Selling off criminals was one thing; few voters cared much about what happened to the inmates and it was relatively easy to convince voters to trade sex offenders, drug dealers, smugglers, burglars, bandits, rapists, molesters, and scammers for economic prosperity. But enslaving coeds and college aged boys would be entirely different. This was America's youth, the sons and daughters of his constituency.

The Senator pondered requiring a four year mandatory enslavement for all citizens after graduation from high school. After all, the nation had drafted young men against their will and forced them into military service on many occasions. Enslaving these spring breakers would be far safer for them than sending them to war. But the more he thought about it, the more he realized it just wouldn't work. Even as silver-tongued as he was, he would never be able to talk voters into to forcing their offspring into being sold into slavery. Military service was honorable, even heroic, while slavery had always been viewed as degrading, inhuman, and vile.

Even in the dire straits the country found itself in, most people still clung to outdated notions of human rights, freedom, and equality. Surprisingly, even most of the members of Congress failed to recognize the obvious sacrifices that would be required of the American proletariat if the U.S. had any hope of maintaining its current standard of living and preserving its aristocracy. His fellow senators and members of Congress couldn't grasp the absolute necessity of the bold actions that would be necessary to save the American way of life.

Unfortunately, Senator Hamilton knew that only way that he could possibly get a slavery law passed that would enslave the priceless coed playing volleyball on the beach in front of him would be if the coed agreed to enslave herself. There was conceivably enough support in Congress to pass a law which would allow for consensual slavery. But, even if he could get consensual slavery passed, it would be worthless.

Although some people could be coaxed into selling themselves into slavery at reasonable prices, Senator Hamilton knew that the vast amount of Americans would never sell their freedom for any affordable sum. As he looked up and down the beach at all the frolicking spring breakers, he couldn't conceive that more than a handful of these potentially expensive slaves would be willing to allow themselves to be stripped, manacled, and sold into slavery at any price. Consensual slavery didn't seem to be the answer.

Then it hit him; Senator Hamilton saw the solution. The way he could obtain a sufficient supply of valuable slaves to rescue American economy would be by allowing "collateral slavery." In such desperate times as these, a law might be passed that allowed Americans to use their freedom as collateral for a loan. People in their teens and twenties were reckless and inexperienced with money. While they probably couldn't be recruited into the certainty of selling themselves into slavery with cash, Americans could be lured into consensually risking slavery with credit. Suddenly, comely coeds and sturdy young men who would never have qualified for a loan before would be eligible to borrow tens of thousands, even hundreds of thousands, of dollars just by collateralizing their freedom to secure the loan.

The temptation of easy money could prove to be as hard for the comely young lass in the thong bikini to resist as had been the affections of the athletic boy fondling her rump. Financing for student loans, businesses, cars, vacations, and credit cards would be all that was necessary to enslave, and sell, a large percentage of these priceless young Americans.

It would be as easy as loaning the thong clad coed ridiculously large amounts at moderately high interest rates, then let her fall behind in her payments, and voila, a million dollar asset would be created for the American economy. Young people were notoriously bad with their finances. And slavery wouldn't even be limited to the young. With America's love of credit and penchant for overspending, lower middle class and working class people of all ages could be offered credit by collateralizing themselves for the loan and thereby become subjugated when they fell behind in their payments.

The more Senator Hamilton thought about it, the more he envisioned enslaving hundreds of thousands of Americans, possibly even millions of Americans, within just a few years. Feeling euphoric, leaving the tiki bar and his piña colada behind, the Senator walked out on the beach, looked around, imagined what all the spring breakers would look in shackles, and smiled.

Although widely opposed and bitterly resented by millions, collateral slavery became law and turned out to be just the financial miracle the country needed to fuel a recovery. The trillions of dollars earned as proceeds of the sale of this new supply of immensely profitable slaves reopened banks, rescued the stock market, and restored full Social Security payments.

The use of servitude as collateral was everything Senator Hamilton had hoped for and more. Gradually, with slavery being credited as the country's savior, much of the resistance dissipated and the use of collateral and penal slavery gained a reluctant acceptance among the American public as a necessary social evil much as prison sentences, foreclosures, and repossessions were tolerated before. However, now, not only were cars and houses being repossessed, people were being repo'd as well.

Soon it became all but impossible to get a student loan, rent an apartment, buy a car, open a business, or be issued a credit card without putting up your servitude to secure the debt. In order to quickly restore funds to the lending institution so that they could return the savings of their depositors and, more importantly, restore the wealth of bankers like Senator Hamilton, in the event of a repossession, the lender kept the entire proceeds of the sale and not just the recovery of the loan principal, interest, and costs. It made repossession of human collateral ludicrously profitable, far more profitable than if the loan were paid. Therefore, if you paid the loan, the bank made money but if you defaulted, the bank made a fortune off you. Your pain was the Bank's gain.

Quick to capitalize on this new form of wealth, Senator Hamilton opened a subsidiary to his family's banking group to service the "commitment loan" business called Ultra Capital Venture Credit, Ltd., a finance company offering loans secured by the servitude collateral of the debtor, particularly to younger and attractive Americans with high values as slaves but dubious potential to repay the loan. Hoping for a default, Ultra made loans to tens of thousands of people who before would never have qualified for loans based on their credit score, income, and age. It wasn't long before massive numbers of Ultra's debtors were repossessed and sold as slaves for colossal profits.