Reporter Lucy Profiles CEO Ch. 01

Story Info
Lucy discovers more about a CEO's personal interests.
1.7k words
4.31
32.7k
35

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*My first story based on a character I like to roleplay as. Just the first chapter in a long running story so has a lot of set up. Please be kind, cruel, honest in the comments*

Lucy arrived at the large estate on the edge of town early Friday evening, excited and curious for her weekend. A reporter for the local Tribune, she had so far spent the week in the city offices of Nathaniel Black profiling him for the paper. He was influential, prominent and one of the richest men in the city but little was known about him outside of his business empire.

So far Lucy had only gotten to know him a little, shadowing him at meetings, learning about his different business interests and investments for the piece. He was kind and respectful but hardworking, demanding and a boss that commanded respect from those he worked with and against.

On the Friday she had written up the profile at the office but still felt there was something missing, it lacked personality. There was nothing about his personal life, interests, hobbies; he had been very reserved all week. Lucy emailed him asking for a few more days to shadow next week but he had plans to be out of town for work. That's when he suggested she come around to his estate for the weekend, to relax outside of the office and get to know him better. She accepted of course, and he reminded her of the NDA she had signed and his final approval on the story, which she had thought a little odd.

Lucy arrived as instructed at 7pm sharp. She hadn't time to change from work, just enough to grab her overnight bag and a change of clothes. She wore a black skirt, white blouse and short heels that covered her 5ft6 slim frame. She was pretty, but bookish, still wearing her glasses, her pale skin heightened by her long red hair that dropped past her shoulders. She knocked.

A few moments passed before the door opened, a young brunette maid stood before her and greeted her..."Ms Johnson? Welcome.....please let me take your bag and come inside." Lucy stepped inside into a grand hallway, "Thank you," clearly a house meant to entertain guests, her eyes admiring the high ceilings and artwork as the maid took her coat and bag.

"Please follow me Ms Johnson, Master Black is just in the study." The petite brunette stepped forward and led Lucy through the hallway, from behind Lucy began to notice that her outfit was a little more revealing than she first saw. Her high heels echoed against the hardwood floor, stockings running up her legs to a short frilly skirt with even just a glimpse of her ass visible from behind.

Lucy brushed it off as a little racy but still not out of the ordinary for high society as they entered a grand study to the left hand side. "Master Black.....Ms Johnson is here to see you," she announced. Lucy turned the corner to see Nathaniel, dressed smartly, a suit but shirt open collared. 6ft2, strongly built, dark short hair and well-kept stubble, he looked more relaxed and even more handsome in this setting Lucy thought to herself. She had already been present at one of his 6am gym workouts in the week so knew how well he kept his body.

Lucy approached warmly, "Thank you for seeing me again Mr Black, you really didn't have to go to the trouble."

He smiled, stepping out from behind his desk and hugging her. "No trouble at all Lucy, and please Nathaniel is fine around here. We are out of the office this weekend." Turning to the maid, "Thank you Amy, if you could take Ms Johnson's belonging to her room and begin preparations for dinner." The young Amy curtsied, "Of course Sir," and hurried out of the room to work.

Gesturing to the leather couch. "Please Lucy take a seat...can I get you a drink," walking over to the bar pouring himself a whiskey.

"Water is fine thanks," she replied shyly.

"Are you sure? We'll be sitting to dinner soon. Please relax, you are my guest this weekend, some white wine?" he says already presumptively pouring out a glass from a chilled bottle.

"Oh..erm...ok then sure...thank you Mr Black....I mean....Nathaniel," taking the glass and a sip as he sits on the chair across from her with his whiskey.

"So Lucy....tell me, what is it you think you are missing from the story....obviously I have a vested interest in helping it be as good as possible but it is still your story nonetheless," leaning forward in his chair.

Relaxing a little into the couch after a few sips of wine Lucy thought for a moment. "Well like my email said I think there is just a bit of you missing. I've found out almost nothing about your personal life, your interests, what you did with your wealth, even your romantic life?"

Nathaniel nodded. "I guess I am quite reserved Lucy. Being so well known but with the means I have, I do like to keep myself private, away from the public eye, I'm sure you can understand?" Lucy nods, a common problem she has found interviewing such men and women before.

"But.....I think you have done a great job this week Lucy, you've been intelligent, thoughtful, at ease around my company, and the draft you sent me earlier was excellent. I'd like to open up to you this weekend and let you in on my life....if you have an open mind."

Lucy blushes a little from the praise. "Of course. I'm here to learn and report not to judge or interfere."

Looking more serious, "And you remember the NDA you signed Lucy. I have final say over everything that is on and off the record."

Still a little confused about his reminder of it again and now more curious than ever. "Yes. I'm an honest reporter, and know the consequences, nothing gets written without your say so Nathaniel."

Nathaniel smiles pleased with her, he rings a bell at the side. "So Lucy....I am going to be completely honest and open with you. You may ask me to stop or you may leave at any time." Amy enters the room, "You rang Master Black." He points to the floor by his side. Lucy watches as she walks over dropping to her knees placing her hands on her thighs palms open.

"You see Lucy....this is what I enjoy.....control. Control in my professional life as you have seen but also in my personal life. Control over women who agree to and enjoy my particular.......kinks."

Taken aback, Lucy looks at the girl, still silent, looking at her more intently, her breasts barely contained by the tight outfit and noticing a thick leather collar around her neck, "Oh erm my.........what sort of..... kinks?"

Nathaniel's hands approach Amy's back and he undoes her top as he speaks frankly, "Well that can vary from day to day so my girls have to be flexible. But usually it surrounds dominance, submission, bondage, punishment, humiliation, and of course my sexual pleasure." Amy's top drops down revealing her small pert breasts as she barely moves.

Lucy stares at Amy, she must be no older than 19, taking it all in, "Sorry....girls? How many do you have here?"

"Oh it varies but there are currently four on the estate this weekend, including Amy here. She is my newest trainee aren't you darling?" Placing his hands on her right breast, stroking her body as she quietly responds, "Yes Master Black....three weeks so far."

Lucy sips down more wine, finishing her glass, "Well this is certainly a lot to take in Nathaniel.....can I ask where the women come from?" He snaps his fingers pointing to her glass as Amy crawls over to the bar fetching the wine before standing and pouring another glass, her bare breasts leaning over near Lucy's eye line who can't look away. She soon returns to her position kneeling.

He continues to stroke her breasts, teasing her nipple in his fingers, "Oh a variety of places. Some online craving this lifestyle. Others I have met at clubs or have been recommended by friends. One was even a former accountant at the company." He says smiling to himself about that one, "But everything is consensual Lucy if that's what you are worried about, they have each signed up to terms and lengths of slavery that they can choose to discuss and amend as they go. But once signed....I have almost complete control."

Lucy focuses on the word slavery...finally realising that is what they are....his slaves. Nodding along politely but looking down at the girl being degraded and teased, the feminist in her unable to truly accept the girls choice of this sort of life. "I'm surprised none of this has come out in the press before....the businessman and his harem of slave girls!"

He pinches Amy's nipple hard for a few seconds, she bites her lip, holding the pain and exhales hard just as he releases. "Well like I said.....I like my privacy. And like you all the girls sign an NDA and are well compensated for their stays here.....why would they want to break my trust and expose my interests". He removes Amy's top fully leaving her just in stockings and the short frilly maid skirt, "Now Amy, dinner should almost be done? Go ahead and prepare, we shall be in shortly."

"Yes Master Black, thank you," standing to her heels, she thanks him and leaves just a little flustered.

Whiskey in hand he turns his sole attention back to Lucy, "I hope I haven't scared you off Lucy with the real me?"

Blushing she replies, "Well...no......I can't say I've seen anything like it but .....I did want to see your personal life."

Pleased to hear her response, "Excellent. So if you are happy to continue....we'll head in for dinner and you can meet the rest of the girls? What I would like is for you to relax and observe our little arrangement hear for a few days at your leisure and then we can discuss your story a little more?"

Sensing she might be able to get a great profile out of this, even if large parts might have to stay private, she curiously and almost excitedly nods, "Sounds perfect."