Reporter Lucy Profiles CEO Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucy meets another of Master Black's slave girls.
1.5k words
4.43
21.1k
13

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathaniel was excited to share his interests with someone new and inquisitive like Lucy. Standing up he offered his hand raising the reporter to her feet.

She followed him through the grand home with their drinks back into the hallway and across the estate as they entered an ornate dining room. High ceilings and large paintings, a beautiful long table down the middle that could cater for 20 but they walked to the end of it where two places were made up. Nathaniel pulled out her seat. "Thank you," she quietly stated.

He remained standing as Amy entered the room, her breasts still exposed, turning to her, "Are any of the girls suitable for dinner and entertainment this evening Amy?"

"Just Charlotte Sir. I have fed, cleaned and settled in the other girls for the night already."

"Good. Bring her in to join us for Lucy to meet before we eat."

Amy vanished outside as Nathaniel topped up their drinks. He also turned her chair to the side, facing away from the table as he stood by her side. Lucy watched as moments later Amy returned, just behind her crawling on all fours and led by a leash was a stunning blonde woman. The first thing she noticed was her outfit, similar to Amy's, black high heels, stockings and suspenders, a thick leather collar and D-ring around her neck for the leash to attach. The only difference being the short skirt Amy wore to denote her as the maid, the blonde woman wearing nothing other than the suspenders, her pussy and breasts exposed.

Amy handed Nathaniel the leash and returned to the kitchen as the woman dropped back to her knees like Amy had earlier, placing her hands on her thighs, back straight, looking forward. Nathaniel smiled, "Charlotte...this is Ms Johnson. She will be our guest for the weekend. You are to treat her like anyone of our guests and do as she requests at all times."

Lucy blushed a little as Charlotte spoke, "Yes Master Black. Welcome Ms Johnson." Lucy eyed up the woman more closely now. She was older than her, maybe early 30s, and slightly taller. Her body was toned and athletic. Her breasts much larger too, maybe D cup, possibly with some work done. Her lips fuller and pink, a beautiful face, her long blonde hair in pigtails either side.

Nathaniel looked down at the girl on her leash admiringly, "Lucy, this is Charlotte. She has served me the longest of my slaves so far, for the past eight years. She is the accountant I mentioned earlier."

Lucy admiring her still, "Oh my...so how did she end up...like this?"

"Well, one of my accountants had been flagged by IT as watching some, let's says 'inappropriate material' at work. I approached her to deal with the matter and suggested she could indulge in some of this material and things evolved from there. I am very proud of how well she has developed in her years of training."

Amy returned with four bowls of food, placing two fresh soups on the table. She then bent down placing porridge like mush on the floor in front of Charlotte and dropped to her knees by her side. Nathaniel turned Lucy back towards the table, taking his own seat and began eating. Lucy watched as the girls eagerly bend forward onto all fours eating up the food like dogs.

Lucy ate her soup slowly, glancing at the girls occasionally before asking, "Are...are they always fed like that?"

He looked up from his food and down at the girls, "Most of the time but not always. It depends on maybe what role I have them playing, how well they behave and how generous I feel," the last he said smugly almost smirking.

Lucy continued eating, enjoying the soup and drinking from her wine, it could have been a typical fancy dining experience were it not for the slave girls close by eating like pets. She finished, her appetite well sated. "Would you like any more Lucy?" Nathaniel enquired. Amy stood, clearing away the bowls.

"No, that was lovely. Thank you Nathaniel, thank you Amy, it was very filling."

Nathaniel pulled out his chair a little turning to Charlotte, "Would you like dessert pet?" She nodded happily and crawled over to Nathaniel. Lucy watched as the girl kneeled before him and then began unbuttoning his trousers, loosening his belt. She quickly released his cock as Lucy's eyes widened.

Charlotte leaned forward and kissed the tip of his cock before opening her lips and pressing down over it taking him in. Nathaniel gripped each of her pigtails holding her over his cock as she gagged, drooling before finally being released and catching her breath. She again began working his growing shaft with her mouth as Lucy watched on silently, feeling a little embarrassed but observing intently.

He turned to his guest, "Would you like to indulge as well Lucy?"

Blushing deep red, her eyes jump up from watching the beautiful Charlotte face fucked increasingly faster, "Oh erm...no...I'm ok...please go ahead though."

"Oh I shall," he says happily grabbing her hair tighter and thrusting his cock into her mouth. Amy wandered back into the room barely reacting to the sight, filling up the drinks quietly for her Master and Lucy. She stood silently also watching, her hands behind her back, legs spread apart.

Lucy couldn't look away, squirming a little uncomfortably in her chair not knowing what to do as the powerful CEO used his slave like a toy. He sat firmly in control, her head bobbing up and down before finally he moaned, his warm cum shooting down Charlotte's throat. She kept her lips wrapped tightly around his cock swallowing it down, barely a drop wasted.

After a moment he let her go, she dropped back to her knees licking her lips clean. Nathaniel stroked her hair gently, "Good girl, very well done, you put on a good show, " glancing at Lucy with that last comment as he stood from his chair.

Addressing Lucy, "How about Amy shows you up to your room, you can freshen up and join me in the lounge for a nightcap?"

She nodded and he offered his hand helping her up from the chair and towards Amy.

Lucy followed Amy upstairs, again glimpsing her ass as she strode ahead of her. Amy opened the door to a beautiful guest room. A four poster bed against the wall, Lucy noticed her bag opened and her clothes already put away, all except a black formal dress laid out on the bed already. "I thought this would be the most appropriate outfit for tonight Ms Johnson, I hope you don't mind," Amy commented.

"No...not at all. Thank you."

Amy pointed towards the en suite bathroom. Lucy, a little flustered and tired from the day was glad to relax briefly; she closed the door, stripping down and stepped into the hot shower. As she stood there soaking, her thoughts turned to what she had seen so far today, naked obedient girls happily following Nathaniel's every order. Charlotte eagerly fucked in the face with no resistance.

Without realising at first, Lucy's hands had drifted down her wet body and she was gently playing with her clit. Her eyes closed, one hand pressed against the wall, the other stroking herself as the water dropped down over her pale soft skin. She began thinking of Charlotte, first kneeled before her, naked and collared, and then crawling over to her Master. She worked her clit rubbing faster.

A voice broke her erotic dreams as she pulled her hand away sharply and snapped back to reality. "Ms Johnson? Do you require any help with that?" The young brunette, having quietly come into the bathroom, innocently stood holding a towel watching her.

Embarrassment washed over every inch of her, "No...it's ok...leave the towel please, you can wait outside," she abruptly barked at the girl. Humiliated, Lucy quickly finished showering, drying herself with the towel before emerging from the bathroom, Amy holding up her dress.

"I'm sorry Ms Johnson if I interrupted you, I was told to try and help you anyway possible. My apologies. Please inform Master Black of any punishment you see fit."

Lucy felt sorry for the poor girl, fairly new but eager to please, "No...don't worry at all darling, you did nothing wrong." Offering her an olive branch, Lucy fixed on her underwear under her towel before dropping it, "Help me into my dress."

Smiling, Amy helped Lucy step into the elegant black gown, zipping it up from behind up to her neck, Lucy's pert breasts pushed up with a nice cleavage exposed. Amy dropped to her knees and fitted Lucy with her black 4inch heels. "May I help with your hair Ms Johnson?" Amy asked.

Lucy nodded and Amy led her to sit on the bed, crouched behind her she dried and combed her hair, before pulling it back into a tight ponytail behind her head. "Master Black likes a neat ponytail Ms Johnson," she stated calmly.

The reporter composed herself, retouching her make up lightly, her lips a little redder than before without conscious thought, before standing up admiring herself a little in the mirror, "Shall we head to the lounge?"