Reporter Lucy Profiles CEO Ch. 03

Story Info
Lucy gives into her arousal.
1.7k words
4.62
21.4k
13

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy gracefully walked down the stairs in her dress, a long slit down the side, a plunging neck line making the most of her pert breasts. She had brought it to impress, in case she was to be seen out with Nathaniel and didn't want to be shown up next to his flash suits and expensive taste.

She entered the lounge just behind Amy as she saw Nathaniel, still suited, standing by a kneeling Charlotte, still collared and leashed. He handed her a glass of champagne as he eyed her figure in the dress.

"My my Lucy, you look stunning," he said as eyed her body up and down, noticing her make-up, the ponytail displaying her pretty face fully.

She blushed, flattered by his compliments, "Thank you Nathaniel, cheers." Their glasses clinked as she watched Amy drop down to her knees besides Charlotte, both girls sat up holding their posture as if presenting their bodies.

"I'm glad you've decided to stay Lucy, most girls might have called it a day and left seeing what I do here."

Sipping the glass, a little nerves still present but more at ease, "Like I said, I did want to see the real you."

Feeling more confident Nathaniel smirked, "Good Ms Johnson. And you will."

Nathaniel walked over to a draw taking out another leash. He bent down clipping it to Amy's collar before offering it to Lucy. Lucy stepped forward slowly taking it in her hand. He silently gestured out of the room taking Charlotte by the leash and leading her out of the room on all fours.

Lucy looked down at Amy, who smiled happily. She turned to follow Nathaniel, and walked, a pretty young slave girl crawling by her side like a pet. They headed down the hallway and to the final room on the right. Nathaniel unlocked the large wooden door pushing it open before heading inside.

Taking a deep breath, Lucy followed in, tugging Amy along. She entered a darkened room only lit by dim candle light. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness as she looked around taking it all in. In the middle was a set of stocks. To the side of it a St Andrews Cross against the wall. In the corner was a cage as she noticed the dog bowl inside. She blushed looking around, everywhere she looked was kinky toys and implements hanging from the wall, and furniture she barely understood the purpose for.

Nathaniel led Charlotte to the stocks, lowering her head down, bending her over as her arms were cuffed in place. He pointed to a large four poster bed nearby, "Please Lucy, take a seat."

She sat watching Charlotte restrained into the stocks, chains by the floor were tightened around her ankles, her large breasts hung in front of her. Amy kneeled obediently on the end of her leash by her side. Nathaniel didn't speak as he finished securing Charlotte, his hands then slowly up her legs, over her exposed ass cheeks now invitingly presented as she bent over.

Silently he walked over to the wall taking a pair of nipple clamps from the shelf. Returning to Charlotte he began slowly massaging her breasts, teasing them, pinching her nipples slightly. Clearly aroused, Charlotte bit her lip, moaning gently as Lucy looked on. Once her nipples were suitably hardened he latched the first clamp into her right nipple, Charlotte bit her lip harder and moaned louder, enjoying the short burst of pain. He teased her left nipple for a few moments before latching another on as well, the two clamps held together by a now dangling metal chain.

Lucy sat on the edge of the bed watching intently as Amy nuzzled up closer to her, almost craving attention. Nathaniel walked back around behind Charlotte, his hands teasing down her back and then resting on her ass cheeks. He began slowly rubbing them in a circle warming her up before pulling back and sharply striking her.

Charlotte jumped a little in the restraints before thanking Nathaniel, "Thank you Sir." But that was nothing compared to Lucy, caught off guard she almost shook off the bed as the sound of loud spank reverberated around the room.

Nathaniel continued gently rubbing her cheeks before spanking it hard, Lucy could see the slave's ass slowly getting redder with each strike of his hand. Amy was now rubbing up against Lucy's legs like a dog in heat as Lucy tried her best to brush the young girl away gently. Nathaniel walked back over to the shelf, tugging at the nipple chain as he passed by. He took down a crop from the shelf.

Walking back towards the restrained slave he saw Amy's behaviour, "Lucy. Remember the slave girls are here to serve you as well as me. Keep her in line or use her for your pleasure. Either way, you are in control." He turned back to Charlotte and with a swift strike of the crop swatted her ass loudly.

Lucy listened to Nathaniel's words and looking to Amy, she grabbed her leash a little more forcefully and pushed her off her legs, "Down girl, please, sit." A little dejected, Amy did as told and sat back kneeling, arms on her thighs. Lucy again watched as Nathaniel began teasing Charlotte with the crop, running it along her breasts and then slapping them hard. Charlotte squealed, but was composed, still thanking her Master after each swat, clearly having been treated like this many times over the years.

Lucy was engrossed in the display as Amy softly asked, "Miss Johnson, would you like me to rub your feet?" Looking at the poor girl desperately wanting attention she allowed her to, "Erm, ok sure, that would be nice." Amy smiled happily and bent down onto all fours, crawling in front of Lucy, she slowly slid off her heels and began to massage her feet.

The young reporter relaxed into her seat, Amy easing the tension in her toes and arches. Nathaniel teased the crop down Charlotte's back, over her ass and down towards her pussy. He rubbed it against her; Lucy could see how aroused the punishments had made Charlotte, the crop getting wet at the touch. He then spanked her pussy hard and fast, Charlotte's eyes almost rolling back into her head with pleasure, "Mmm. Thank you Master Black."

Nathaniel struck her pussy a few more times, the gap between each varying, the anticipation greater with each pause. Lucy was captivated, her body full of nervous energy even as Amy worked on her feet, occasionally working her hands up her legs, massaging her calves. Nathaniel placed the crop down on the side, and circled around his restrained slave. Once in front of her, he pulled down his trousers, as if no one was watching he took out his cock, rock hard, bulging. He clenched Charlotte's ponytail in his hands and fed his cock to her lips, she licked his top before he forced himself in deeper and deeper until she was gagging.

Lucy stared at the display in front of her, much like he had used Charlotte at the dinner table, only rougher, more forceful as he fucked her mouth. Lucy's body was tingling with arousal as she watched, barely noticing as Amy was now rubbing and teasing the inside of her thighs. Amy reached up and touched her underwear before looking up at Lucy, "May I Miss?"

Lucy blushed, her cheeks bright red, flushed with embarrassment but also arousal. She glanced over at the other slave, her mouth drooling filled with cock. Looking back down at the cute eager slave girl on her knees in front of her, Lucy timidly nodded.

Delighted, Amy pulled down Lucy's underwear to her ankles, and tentatively spread open her legs, lifting her dress up. Lucy froze, almost letting the slave girl take control as Amy's hands ran up the inside of her thighs teasing her before rubbing her pussy. Lucy closed her eyes and gripped the bed as Amy's fingers explored her pussy, finding and gently stroking her clit with expertise.

Lucy, eyes closed, biting her own lip now, could still hear Charlotte enthusiastically and sloppily worshipping her Master's cock. Nathaniel looked over to the bed, smiling to himself as he noticed the reporter giving into her arousal. Amy spread Lucy's legs further and leaned in with her mouth, her tongue beginning to slowly lap at Lucy's exposed trimmed pussy.

Amy, now knelt in between Lucy's legs and eagerly pleasuring her, slid her hands down to her own pussy, rubbing her clit softly in time with her tongue. Lucy could barely think, her mind racing with emotions and arousal, trapped in her own little world. She had never kissed a girl before, let alone be pleasured by one. She gripped the bed tighter, spreading her legs wider and inviting the slave girl to lick harder, her soft moans becoming louder.

Nathaniel, taking full control of Charlotte's mouth began to fuck it furiously, building to an orgasm. The slave girl hearing this began to lick faster herself, almost in time with her Masters thrusting, still playing with her own clit in the meantime. Lucy's groaning had become louder, she was on the brink of cumming, "Yes...yes, more girl!"

Suddenly in time with one another, Nathaniel let out a grunt, his hard cock exploding down Charlotte's throat as he held her tightly to gag and drool on it. She obediently swallowed every drop and licked him clean as he eased out of her mouth. She knew cum was not to be wasted.

Meanwhile, Lucy reached climax as the pleasure became too much to hold off, she groaned as her body shuddered with pleasure. Her heart racing, skin trembling. Amy slowed down her teasing, tasting and licking Lucy's juices clean. Overwhelmed Lucy ungripped the bed and slowly opened her eyes, arousal and a little embarrassment suddenly washing over her. She looked up to see Nathaniel not standing over Amy and right in front of her. Shyly she began to apologise, "I...I'm sorry ...I"

"Shhh. It's ok, you've done nothing wrong." He softly stroked her hair. "Take a deep breath, calm yourself." He turned down too look at Amy and raised her head to look straight down into her eyes. "You however slave," his voice turning sterner. "Did I or Miss Lucy here say that you could touch yourself?"