Reporter Lucy Profiles CEO Ch. 05

Story Info
Lucy learns to pleasure.
2.2k words
4.62
18k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy was now kneeling in a row of three beautiful young women. Each with their legs spread and hands placed on their thighs awaiting orders as Nathaniel walked along the row as if inspecting his flock. With his feet he pushed Lucy's thighs apart just a tad further, "That's better Lucy and keep your back straight."

Lucy adjusted her posture looking straight ahead, her heart was beating faster, her mind filled with anticipation. She could still feel the red marks on her ass as her cheeks pressed against her heels.

"Now girls, I think Lucy here should be dressed a little more appropriately don't you think?" Nathaniel asked as Amy and Charlotte both quickly nodded and replied, "Yes Sir."

"Would you like that Lucy?", looking down at her.

Lucy looked over her long flowing black gown, which though beautiful, was not quite appropriate for the position she now found herself in and nodded silently in agreement. He offered his hand to the redhead rising her up to her feet, "Stand up dear."

"Now turn around." Lucy slowly turned, her heels echoing against the wooden floor as the dungeon lay silent. Nathaniel then began to unzip her dress, gently pulling it down as it fell from her shoulders. Lucy instinctively raised her hands to cover her bra, but Nathaniel calmly interjected.

"Hands by your side." She did as told, and felt the long dress fall down her hips and legs, Nathaniel taking her hand helping her to step out of it. He vanished behind her to the end of the dungeon as she stood there nervously now in just her heels and underwear, the girls looking up at her smiling.

Nathaniel opened up a large walk in closet at the back of the room, delicately hanging up the dress and perusing the variety of outfits. All sorts of leather, rubber, lingerie and uniforms hung up on display as he made his choice, taking an outfit from one of the hooks.

Lucy could hear him approach again from behind, her nerves rising, he bent down and held the outfit below behind her, "Step back Lucy into the dress." She slowly moved backwards one foot at a time and looked down as a black shiny material rose up her body. He pulled it up halfway just below her waist, "Remove your bra please Ms Johnson."

She apprehensively did as told, unhooking them from behind, knowing not to cover them. The slave girls kneeling in front of her only got a brief peak before Nathaniel pulled the dress up, just about covering her breasts. He snapped the straps over her shoulders and then, hands on her waist, turned her ninety degrees to face a mirror. Nathaniel took her now unneeded bra from her hands and stepped to the side allowing her a full view.

Lucy stepped forward for a better look at what she was now wearing, and her eyes lit up as she saw herself. She was now coated in black latex that pushed up her breasts, exposing her cleavage and chest. The rubber running tightly down her body and hips before flaring into a short skirt that showed off just a hint of her ass. She ran her downs the material, feeling the slick rubber for the first time. It was weird but she couldn't deny how amazing she looked and how smooth and nice it felt, giving off a little smile.

"Now that's more appropriate for this room don't you think Lucy?", eyeing up her new appearance. She smiled and replied, "Yes Mr Black, its lovely." Running her hands along the skirt, turning to view herself in the mirror from every angle.

"Good girl, now hand me your underwear and kneel back down with Amy and Charlotte there." His voice again calm but authoritative. She blushed a little as she bent down removing her underwear and shyly handing them over to him. Kneeling back down, she resumed her position and spread her legs, the skirt riding up and exposing her.

Nathaniel could feel the moistness of her underwear as he placed it to the side. He silently approached Charlotte and clipped a leash to her collar, tugging at it. Lucy watched as she crawled along after him towards the bed. He raised her up by the leash and stood her at the foot of the bed facing outwards.

He proceeded to take a bundle of white rope from the shelf and took Charlotte's arms placing them behind her, one resting on the other. Lucy then watched closely as he slowly and delicately began running the ropes around the slave's arms, back and around the front over her breasts in a beautiful tie. It took a while as he silently bound her, pulling firmly to finish. Charlotte's arms now tightly restrained behind her, her breasts prominently pushed out and synched in a rope bra as she smiled happily restrained.

Nathaniel then sat Charlotte down on the edge of the bed before tilting her backwards until she was lying down. He raised her legs into the air and secured each one to a pair of cuffs that hung either side of the poster bed. He ran his fingers down her legs to her pussy now fully displayed on the edge of the bed, giving it a gentle slap as she flinched in her bondage.

He turned across the room to the other two, still quietly kneeling but watching intensely. "Come here girls," he ordered. Amy set off crawling along the floor as Charlotte had done before. Lucy took a breath and followed suit, now walking on all fours like a dog, her latex skirt riding up and exposing her ass. Amy came to a halt and resumed kneeling, now at the foot of the bed by her Master's feet. Lucy was not far behind, and sat back up onto her knees.

Looking up as she took her kneeling position Lucy was now inches away from Charlotte's glistening pussy, held in place by ropes and cuffs. Nathaniel looked down at the two women and smirked, "Now Lucy. It seems you've been having all the fun so far, whether on the bed here with Amy under your dress or in the shower earlier."

Lucy listened, blushing a little as she sensed what might be coming next.

"Well, Charlotte here has been a very good girl all day and I think she deserves some pleasure, don't you agree Lucy?" Unlike with Amy and Charlotte, he constantly sought confirmation from the young reporter, she was not his slave like the other two girls.

Shyly, Lucy nodded, "Um, I guess so Mr Black."

Nathaniel stroked her redhair gently, "Good girl." He stepped behind her and leant her forward closer to Charlotte's pussy, "Have you pleasured a woman before Ms Johnson?" She shook her head, inhaling the slave's aroma. "Well you've experienced it yourself so I Imagine it won't be too difficult, just do what comse naturally."

With a final gentle push, Lucy sat up higher and was now pressed up against Charlotte in between her spread inviting legs. Her mind racing with arousal, she tentatively reached out her tongue and licked at Charlotte's clit. She tasted her first pussy, the wet sweet juice of Charlotte sticking to her lips as she pulled away. Charlotte who had been bound in anticipation wriggled with pleasure letting out a gentle moan.

Gaining confidence, Lucy lent in and licked at her clit gently, trying to tease it with her tongue. Charlotte's groans of pleasure focused Lucy in direction and speed as the reporter got a first-hand crash course in pleasuring a woman. Nathaniel stroked her hair again, "Good girl, you are doing well."

As Lucy slowly teased her clit and lapped at the pussy, Nathaniel walked to the shelf, taking down a large vibrator. He bent down and handed it to the kneeling Amy, who eagerly watched Lucy pleasuring her sister slave. "Lucy cums only when Charlotte does," he instructed calmly.

The slave smiled and turned towards Lucy who was in full flow concentrating on licking Charlotte's pussy, her tongue began to explore into her pussy, pushing inside to happy groans. Amy gently ran her hands over Lucy's rubbered body alerting her to her presence, before turning on the vibrator. Lucy's body clenched in anticipation as she felt her latex skirt lifted up and the device pushed against her clit.

Lucy jumped at the shock of the vibrations against her, biting Charlotte's clit a little roughly, which only drive her more wild. Amy held the vibrator in place, her other hand placed on Lucy's ass to hold her still. Lucy licked harder and faster as the sensations in her pussy rushed through her whole body. The reporter moaned; the sound muffled in between Charlotte's dripping pussy lips.

Nathaniel watched on as the three women worked in unison, one pleasuring the other who pleasured the other. Amy turned up the vibrations which drove Lucy to lick faster, Charlotte shaking in her restraints and getting closer and closer. The master sat by the bound blonde and began teasing at her breasts, "That's it pet, nearly there." She bucked her hips writhing up towards Lucy's tongue, breathing heavier.

Lucy was lost in excitement, eagerly sucking on and teasing Charlotte's cunt and pushing her own towards the vibrator pressed against her. Amy turned it up on full and Nathaniel sharply pinched on Charlotte's nipples, "Cum for me girls."

Almost on command, Charlotte rode the wave of pleasure on her clit and the sharp pain on her nipples and erupted in pleasure, shaking in her rope binds. Her groans loudly filled the room, and in an instant Lucy was cumming too. The vibrator on full power pushed tightly against her clit, Lucy shuddered, her mouth and face covered in Charlotte's dripping pussy as she knelt back down onto her knees gasping for air, heart beating.

Letting go of the slave's nipple, Nathaniel stood up and proudly stood over the two girls, stroking their hair gently, calming Lucy down, "Well done girls, very well done." He then began to unzip his trousers and unsheathed his cock, it leapt out, already rock hard to attention and he offered it to Amy's lips, "Here is your reward pet." She smiled excitedly, her face lighting up. Kissing the tip, she ran her mouth down over his shaft swallowing it deeply.

Lucy looked up and watched as Amy happily sucked on her Master's cock, finally getting a reward after watching the other two cum in pleasure. Nathaniel locked eyes at the panting Lucy, who was slowly composing herself. He gestured with his eyes towards Charlotte's pussy, "I'd like you to clean her up before I release her, will you Ms Johnson?"

Having given into her submissive tendencies she nodded and without hesitation began suckling at Charlotte, who wriggled at every touch, her pussy so sensitive. "Swallow it all, we don't waste a drop in this house." Charlotte's juices covering her lips, Lucy ran her tongue along cleaning the slave.

Meanwhile, Nathaniel pumped his cock into Amy's eager mouth watching the reporter finish her task. Amy had been trained in her three weeks as his slave to tease his cock expertly to his desires, her hands cupped and played with his balls and she wrapped her lips tightly around his thick cock. Soon enough he was ready to explode and he shot warm cum down her throat. Amy drooled, gagging on his cock as he came all over her lips and mouth, the young slave swallowing as best she could, some cum drooling down her lips onto her breasts.

Amy licked her lips and leant back kneeling into position, Nathaniel happily satisfied and petting his slave girl, "Such a good girl." Lucy knelt by her side, looking at the happy, staring at her chest she noticed a drop of cum that had drooled onto her right breast. As Lucy looked up, Nathaniel having locked eyes with her and gave her a knowing stare.

Blushing deeply and caught under his control, she leant over to Amy, opened her mouth and licked the cum from her breast, swallowing it down. He smiled widely, approving of her actions, "That's it Ms Johnson, every drop."

Zipping his trousers back up he approached Lucy, lifting her chin she looked up into his eyes, "Are you ok Ms Johnson, I hope we weren't too rough with you?" Her body tired, ass marked red, pussy soaking, mouth tasting of cum, she gave a smile.

"Yes Mr Black, it was...very enlightening." She coyly replied.

"Right, I think that's enough excitement for today. Amy, will you put Ms Johnson to bed please so she can get some rest, she's had a busy day today. I'll see to Charlotte here," sounding like his own night was not yet finished with his loyal slave.

Amy stood offering her hand, raising up a weak legged Lucy. The two women politely bid Mr Black a good night as the slave led her out of the dungeon and back upstairs. Lucy's mind raced overwhelmed with emotions and having possibly discovered a whole new part of herself. They reached the bedroom and Amy helped slide the latex dress that clung to her sweaty body.

Amy eased Lucy into bed, and pulled the silk sheets over her naked body as she began to drift off thinking of her day. Amy kissed her deeply on the lips before turning off the lights and leaving the reporter to sleep for the night, dreaming of how she'd fallen a little too deep into her news story.