Reporter Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot mom works as a reporter.
6.2k words
4.44
150k
103
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,002 Followers

Ashley Burns sat nervously outside the office of the news director of WWET television, she was afraid the studio would be looking for another younger reporter. Ashley got a late start in her journalism career waiting until her kids were old enough to take care of themselves. Now at 38 years of age she landed a job as reporter for a local television station.

"Mrs. Burns, Mr. Aldrich will see you now." the secretary said.

"Thank you." she replied getting up to go in.

She came in the office of the news director, an older balding gentlemen in his late fifties, he had a big mug of coffee in front of him and was chomping on an unlit cigar. Ashley felt like she was in front of her father and she had done something wrong.

"Let's see, Ashley Burns, blonde, not bad looking, you will be perfect for this new assignment I have for you." He said.

"Assignment?" Ashley asked.

"Yes assignment, if you think you can handle it." He said to her.

"Yes Mr. Aldrich I can do it, what is it?" She asked taking out her notepad.

"Well let's see how to explain this without you getting offended, you're a nice looking lady, a mother, we want you to do a story on how younger men are attracted to older women. Do you think you can handle that?" He asked gruffly.

"Uh yes sir, do you want me to interview them or get their stories?" She asked.

"A little of both, try to see if this can stay local to peak interest, do some field study if you can, you have an eighteen year old son, see if any of his friends come on to you if you dress say a little more sexy." He explained.

"Okay Mr. Aldrich, how long do I have to come up with this story?" She asked.

"Oh let's give you a whole month." He said to her. "Now get going!"

Ashley was excited when she left his office, she finally got a story handed to her by the new director himself, if she could get a lot of information, stories, interviews and some first hand experience she could have a multi night feature.

On her way home she called her husband and told him all about it, he said the same thing as her boss, that she would not have trouble getting first hand experience. She got home and immediately began to search the internet getting loads of info, then she placed ads in the local paper for anyone with any stories who wanted to be part of the interview to mail her. After she got off the phone her son had just gotten home from baseball practice.

"Hey mom, how's it going?" He said putting his gym bag down on the floor next to the computer desk.

"Good, working on an assignment, that should take me a whole month, so I will be around a lot this month." She told him.

"That's cool, what is the assignment?" He asked.

"It's rather silly, I'm supposed to find out why younger guys are attracted to older women and vice versa." She said.

"That's not silly, Kevin and Dylan are always telling me how hot they think you are." Her son said making her blush.

"I don't know about that, but I still think it's a silly story, but it could be a big one." She said getting up from the desk.

"You might want to talk to Mark Carpenter then." He said with a laugh.

"Why is that?" His mother asked.

"Just kidding mom." Her son stopped laughing as he sat at the computer desk.

"Tell me Harold." She demanded.

"Okay, stop calling me Harold, you know I rather be called Harry, look Mark claims to have had an affair with a teacher and a couple of the other mom's in the school district and when you said it could be a big one, he is gifted let's say in that department." Harry explained.

"Is Mark on the team with you?" His mother asked.

"Yeah but I don't hang out with him, he's kind of arrogant." Harry said.

"Yes but he could be the first hand experience view point I need for my story." Ashley explained. "Can you invite him over? It would really help me out."

"Mom, what's in it for me, if I got to hang out with a guy who I don't really like?" Harry asked.

"Well that trip you and your buddies want to take to Montreal unsupervised, I think I can talk your father into letting you go, if you can help me out with this Harry." Ashley explained.

"Okay, when I get confirmation from dad on this, I'll start inviting Mark over so you can get your story." He said to his mother.

That night at dinner, Ashley explained her story to her husband and then she switched gears and started talking about Harry going to Montreal. She explained how letting him go will broaden his horizons and let him have some freedom and independence. It didn't hurt either that she reached under the table and gave his crotch a gentle grab. Her husband agreed it would be a good idea and Harry couldn't wait to tell the other guys.

Later that night with Harry in his room, Ashley came into her husband's den while he was working on reports for work. She dropped down to her knees and undid his belt, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, then pulling his five inch cock out of his boxers. He took time enough from his work to sit back and enjoy his wife's oral skill as she sucked his cock into her mouth. Her head was now bobbing up and down in steady rhythm and her mouth made wet slurping sounds, with a grunt, a push and a hard grab of her hair, her husband emptied his cum down her gullet.

"Thank you baby, that felt so good." He said to her helping her up as she wiped her mouth off with a tissue from her pocket.

"Glad you enjoyed it Tom." She said kissing him on the cheek as he put his cock back.

"I think I'm going to go up to bed." She said as she swayed out of the room.

"I'll be up late, I need to get the numbers right on this report or Callahan will have my ass." He said. "Thanks for the stress reliever, love yah."

"Love you too."

The next day after Tom went to work and Harry was off to school she sifted through her mail, trying to figure out which e-mails were cranks and which ones may have some truth. She only followed up on a couple of them and then she searched the internet for a while working getting information for her story. It was full of all kinds of real life stories of older women seducing younger men and the other way around.

At lunch time she got a call from Harry who said that they did not have practice today, so he, Kevin, Dylan and much to his chagrin Mark were coming over to hang out and play video games. Ashley went upstairs after hanging up with her son and took a long hot shower, did her nails, did her hair, applied make up and then went to pick out an outfit to wear.

She did not want to do too much at first so she settled on a v neck shirt that tied in the front, in showed off some of her cleavage and fit her 36D chest well. Then she found a pair of jean shorts that showed off her well rounded ass and her shapely legs. This should get the boys talking but not enough to overly encourage them she thought as she came back downstairs just in time for them to arrive.

The boys were already seated in the living room playing their games, Harry introduced Mark to his mother and she could feel his eyes looking her up and down. He was right he was a pretty good looking young man. She sat down in the only empty chair and thumbed through a magazine while the boys played.

She waited until he was not playing and then asked if someone would help her out in the kitchen get some snacks and drinks. Mark was quick to volunteer and followed her out to the kitchen, she got a couple trays out of a cupboard.

"Mark would be a dear and pour the sodas, the cups are in the cupboard next to the fridge." She said.

"Sure Mrs. Burns." He replied.

"Please call me Ashley." She said.

While he was pouring sodas in the cups, she poured chips in a big bowl and then she went over to the refrigerator to get out some dip. Mark inhaled her perfume when and then got a good look at her cleavage as she bent down to get the dip out.

"Mark did you know I'm a reporter for the local television station?" She asked.

"Yeah I think I've seen you on a time or two while channel surfing." He answered.

"Well I had Harry invite you over today cause I have an ulterior motive, I'm doing a story on younger men and older women. Harry said that there is a rumor going around that you have had a few experiences with older women and I was wondering if you would share them with me. I would of course protect the identities of everyone involved." Ashley explained.

"Well the rumors are true, when do you want to get started, I don't think you want me to start telling my stories in front of the other guys or be here when your husband or Harry are home." Mark explained. "I have a few conditions as well if you want my stories."

"I'd like to get started as soon as possible and what conditions are those?" She asked.

"We can start tomorrow, I'll just cut out of class in the morning and head over here and the conditions are we are always alone, I don't want anyone else around, I need my privacy in this and two you have to dress as sexy as you are today, I will need inspiration." He explained.

"Okay, so what time can I expect you then." Ashley said.

"I'll be here around ten." He answered picking up the tray and going back into the living room with it.

The rest of the afternoon and evening went on routine and uneventful, the next morning after her husband went to work and her son to school. She took a long hot bath, shaved her legs, trimmed her pubic hair and then did her hair and make up. She laughed was she getting ready for an interview or a date as she went to her closet to pick out some clothes. She picked out a blue wrap dress, that showed off her legs and her ample cleavage at the same time, she bought for a vacation she took with her husband last summer.

She selected blue lace matching bra and panties and put the dress on tying it, she slipped on a pair of heels and went downstairs. In a half hour Mark was ringing the doorbell, when she answered it he gave her an appraising look. Then sat down on the chair and she sat on the couch, she pressed record on her tape recorder and began the interview.

"Mark, I have heard that you have had experiences with older women, can you tell me about your first experience with an older woman?" Ashley asked him.

"Yes I can, her name was Mrs. Anderson and she was my social studies teacher last year." He said.

"So your first time was with a teacher, can you tell me what happened?" She asked.

Mrs. Anderson

It was the next to last day of school, I had turned 18 in May and here it was June, I was supposed to graduate this year, but due to my rebellious attitude I failed most every subject. Well no one really took the last few days of school seriously, most of all me. I was busy stuffing a freshmen in a locker when Mrs. Anderson caught me, she grabbed me by the arm and she dragged me to her room.

"You can sit down Mark and spend the one hour of detention right here." She said harshly.

"Oh come on Mrs. Anderson, you got to be kidding me." I exclaimed.

"Sit down and be quiet, you already wasted everyone's time this year, it is time I waste yours." She said. "If you do not stay, principal Maxwell can carry a suspension over to next year, would you like to start off next year on detention?"

"You know what the heck, I can kill an hour with you." I replied with a smile and plopped down at a desk.

While sitting there I checked out Mrs. Anderson, she is in her late twenties, short dirty blonde hair with natural curls in it. She was wearing a tight button up blouse, her breasts small and perfectly rounded and she had on a loose pair of cargo shorts. Her cell phone rang and she answered it, it was her husband and from the sound of things it was not a good conversation.

"Dammit Bill why are you doing this to me, yeah well go to Vegas with your buddies and go fuck yourself, I hope you left me a little money in the bank so I can at least eat this weekend, yeah fuck you too Bill." She said as she hung up the phone and slammed it down.

She began to cry and crossed her arms on her desk and put her head down, she really began to sob now and I did not know what to do. I really did not want to hear her cry, it was sad to see, I don't know what made me do it but I got up from the desk and went over behind her and began to gently massage her shoulders and made soothing shushing sounds.

Her sobs slowed down and now she sat up wiping her tears with her hands, I continued to massage her shoulders, only a little firmer this time. Mrs. Anderson was a cute attractive woman, better looking than most of the teachers in school. Her skin felt cool and soft under my hands, I got a whiff of her flowery perfume and the smell of her hair, I could now feel my cock stir in my pants.

Without her either not realizing what I was doing or not caring my next move was to let my hands stroll down her front. I gently ran my hands over her firm breasts, making her sigh softly, then I leaned down and gently placed kisses on her soft skin of her neck.

I could feel her body stiffen up and I did not want to stop, I could feel a fire burning and I wanted her more than anyone I have ever been around. I reached further down her shirt and began unbuttoning it, she reached down to stop me but her hands felt weak and trembled as I moved them further up unbuttoning it all the way undone. I felt the hook of her bra and unclasped, I pulled her shirt open so her firm, small breasts with their pointy pink nipples on display.

"We should stop Mark." She whispered.

"You are so beautiful Mrs. Anderson, your husband is an asshole for not being here with you." I whispered.

I gently squeezed her breasts and more aggressively kissed her neck, working my way up to her face, she turned it slightly and my lips met hers. My tongue pushed it's way into her mouth, it swirled with hers as we engaged into a hot French kiss.

I broke off the kiss and pulled her up from her chair, still keeping her back to me, I slid the shirt off of her arms and let it drop onto the floor. I gently pushed her forward and sat down in her chair, I kept one hand on her back, while the other reached around to unbutton her shorts. Pulling them down I was surprised to see she had on a pair of black panties, I pulled them down and she stepped out of them.

Planting kissing on the soft globes of her ass, I pushed her legs apart and revealed her sex to me. I put my face under her and began to lick her pussy with long strokes of my tongue. I felt her whole body quiver with each lick I gave her, as my tongue tasted her full length of her pussy until it hit her clit. Sensing her need to cum, I concentrated on her clit with a bombardment of fast flicking and swirling of my tongue. Her legs began to tremble and I could see her roughly playing with her breasts.

"OOOOOOhhhhhh god Mark, ugh, I'm cumming." She moaned aloud.

I kept licking her until her orgasm subsided, then I stood up with one hand firmly on her back, I now got my cock out of my jeans. I ran the head of my cock up and down her wet slit and then eased it in slowly, until I had the full length of my thick eight inch cock into her hot tight pussy. She grunted aloud as she felt her pussy get filled with my hard member, then I eased it back out of her and then back in. Long slow strokes I gave her to let her get used to it, obviously she was not accustomed to the size of a man this large.

"Oh Jesus, help me, it's so big, oh god Mark, fuck me, fuck me." She begged. "Fuck me with your big cock."

Now I pounded it harder and harder, fucking her faster and faster, the room was filled with the sound of our bodies colliding together as we fucked. She was meeting each of my thrusts by driving herself back towards my cock. She was moaning loudly and passionately, I could feel her pussy clench around my cock each and every time she had an orgasm.

"Oh god this feels so fucking good." I said aloud as I could feel my cum getting ready to boil out of my cock.

"Oh this is so wrong, oh fuck I'm cumming again, oh fuck this is wrong, no one can find oh fuck baby, fuck me harder oh god, oh god, I'm cumming again." She screamed.

"Oh god Mrs. Anderson!" I screamed aloud filling her pussy with blast after blast of cum.

We both took our time to catch our breath, then quietly she redressed and I got my jeans pulled back up. She was no longer my teachers, she was this wanton slut I fucked in her classroom, she was finally dressed and with tears in her eyes she looked at me.

"Mark, what we did was so wrong, so very wrong." She said softly

"Yes but it felt so good, didn't it?" I asked her.

"Oh god yes it felt good, but I'm a teacher and I could lose my job, I know you 18 so if someone did find out I at least would not go to jail. If my husband finds out I would lose everything and lose my marriage." She explained.

"I won't say a word, it will be our secret." I said giving her a kiss.

I did not see her again during the summer, when we came back in September I heard her tell another teacher that she was now pregnant. She is out on maternity leave now, with what I suspect it is my child, her husband is better to her now and expects nothing.

"So this was your first time with an older woman and expected in ended with her getting pregnant?" Ashley asked.

"The time frame is right and from what I hear I did them a favor, the baby saved their marriage." Mark replied.

"So did this first experience give you the confidence to try it with other older women?" Ashley asked him.

"Yeah it pretty much did, I took mental note of what Mrs. Anderson wanted, she needed someone and it seems that when a married woman is lacking something in their life whether it be emotional or physical if you pay attention long enough you can see what it is." He explained.

"So your saying you prey upon their emotions and insecurities?" She asked Mark making him uncomfortable.

"I wouldn't call it preying, I call it giving them what they need." He replied.

"But you just said you know what to look for in these women." She said.

"Yes, but I never ever forced one to, I just gave them a push in my direction." He said to her.

"So what was your second experience like?" She asked.

"Well Ashley, that will be the second interview." He said standing up.

"Okay, will you call me when that will be?" She asked as she stood up as well.

"Yes I will call you." He said heading to the door, she followed him and they stood there in front of it for an uncomfortable moment.

"Well I guess I have to be going." And to her surprise he leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek and a light hug, to her surprise she was not offended by his gesture.

She watched him walk down the walk to his car and leave, then she locked the door and went back in to listen to the interview. She took many notes and made several notes on points of interest and began to type up part of her report. Saving her work on her computer, she then went up, washed the make up off and changed out of her clothes and into a comfortable pair of jeans and a tee shirt, before her husband and son got home.

It was Saturday morning when she got a call from Mark again, this time he said he feigned illness not to make a road trip to play in an away game a couple hours away. She knew her husband and son would not be home for about six or seven hours so she had time to prepare for the interview as agreed upon.

She decided she was going to lay out in the sun today in the back yard so she looked for a swimsuit to put on. She decided on a black push up halter top that showed off her breasts nicely and low rise bottoms that showed off her ass nicely as well.

When Mark finally showed up and knocked on the door, she had a short terry cloth robe, she led him in and then led him to the backyard. She had a large pitcher of iced tea set up, some snacks and her recording equipment, he sat down in one of the comfortable chairs and she took the robe off and sat down.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,002 Followers
12