Reporter Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation.
5.1k words
4.43
93.3k
47
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,008 Followers

It had been four days since the she had heard from Mark, she was wondering if this was going to far or could she maintain control. She wanted to finish the story and be rid of Mark and the temptation he was offering when it was over. Her phone finally rang around noon and she saw the number was Mark's cell phone.

"Hey Ashley, it's me Mark." He said confidently.

"Oh hey Mark, when do you want to get together to work on the story?" She asked him.

"Tomorrow night, meet me at Club Paradise, they got my favorite dee jay playing." He told her.

"Mark you have to be twenty one to get in there." She replied.

"Don't worry about it, I got it covered." He said.

"Alright, around what time?" She asked.

"Get down there around ten." He said to her.

"Okay see you then." She said and hung up.

Great now she would have to figure out something to tell her husband so she could go out and meet Mark. She did not like this sneaking around but she wanted to have a premier story for the channel to air, it would mean so much to her career. By the time he was home she finally had a good story to tell him, one of the interns at the station was turning twenty one and they were all taking her out. He told he hoped she would have a good time, wow this is easier than I thought it would be.

The next night Ashley got ready, she went to her closet to get a dress out to wear, then did her hair and make up. She then put on a nice loose fitting red dress that had cutout on the shoulders, it also showed a lot of leg as it was cut three inches above the knee. She put her tape recorder into her purse and was off to the club to meet Mark.

He was outside waiting for her and they headed up to the door guy who was checking id's she handed him hers and he let her in. Then Mark handed him his with a hundred dollar bill the guy pocketed the money and let him in. They found a spot to sit near the corner with a small table, Mark went up and got them drinks and when he came back Ashley had the recorder out. She crossed her tanned shapely legs that Mark remembered rubbing so well and she waited for him.

"Not right now, but keep it handy." He said.

"Mark, if we are not going to work on the story, I might as well go home, I had to lie to my husband just to get out tonight." She said.

"Finish our drinks first and then I'll get us another, then I will start with a new story." He said to her. "Promise."

As promised they finished their drinks and he went up to get them two more, when Ashley took a sip she noticed this one was stronger than the one before. Mark commented that this would be the last one for him tonight if he was going to be able to drive them home.

He then proceeded to tell her the story of a older conquest of his, he met Karen Summers through his mother. She was his mother's best friend from college, she had just gone through a bad divorce and she was in town for a visit.

I remember the second night Karen and my mother stayed up late watching movies and talking over a bottle wine, which really turned into a second bottle of wine. I couldn't sleep so I got out of bed and thought about going downstairs for a snack and something to drink, maybe joining them for a bit. I was half way down the stairs when I saw the two of them making out, I was shocked to see that my conservative mother was bisexual.

Karen and her took off each others tops, and then my mother took off Karen's bra, the two of them were kissing passionately while caressing each other softly. They then put a hand down each others pants and were rubbing each others pussies, slowly and methodically. They did not make too much noise, just a lot of heavy breathing, I watched them gently stroking my cock, until they brought each other off. Then they giggled, hugged and gently kissed before getting dressed and cleaning up in the living room. I made my way to my room and jerked off at a furious pace, my cum exploding all over my stomach and chest.

The next day my parents were off to work and I was sitting eating breakfast in the kitchen when the hangover Karen came in. She poured some coffee and sat down in one of the chairs in the kitchen, the short silk robe she had on revealed a lot of leg and I could see her nipples sticking out against the fabric.

"So what are you up to today." She asked.

"Not much got school today, other than that the usual routine." I replied

Her cell phone started ringing, it was in the pocket of her robe where she had it, she must have been expecting a call. She got a text message instead, as she read it tears were rolling down her face, then she deleted it and put it down on the table.

"It's finally over." She sobbed. "Fifteen years wasted on a two timing asshole."

"I'm sorry to hear that Karen." I said reaching out to pat her hands.

"I'm going up to take a shower." She said.

Right then and there I decided to skip school, she went up from the kitchen to the shower, I waited until she got out and headed upstairs. I told her to get herself all made up, cause I was going to take her out for a day around town.

"What about school?" She asked.

"My mother must of told you I miss it all the time anyways." I replied. "Now come on, get yourself ready and let's go have some fun."

When she came out of the guest bedroom an hour later, she had on a tight pair of jeans, a nice button up blouse and her hair and make up were done. I escorted her out of the house and we drove to the downtown district where she did some window shopping. I bought her flowers from a woman with a cart stand and we continued on, with me carrying her bags.

We went back to my car and put everything in the trunk, then I took her to a charming little bistro for a nice lunch. After we ate, I then took her too a movie, we got a big tub of popcorn and sodas, it was a romantic comedy. Half way through the movie, I leaned over and pulled her hair back from her ear and whispered in it.

"He is a fool for letting such a beautiful sexy woman go." I whispered.

She turned and smiled at me, then she whispered to me that I had my mothers eyes, I then whispered in her ear that I saw the two of them last night. She looked in my eyes, they glistened with tears and she looked as if she was going to cry.

"You won't say anything, your mother and I were lovers back in college, she has always been there for me when I needed her." She said as tear rolled down her face.

"I'm a lot like my mother, I can be hear for you too." I said wiping it away. My hand trailed down to her chin and I tilted her head up towards mine, then I leaned in and kissed her.

She was hesitant at first, but was soon returning my kiss with a feverish passion, our tongues danced as they intertwined in each others mouths. My hand opened up a few buttons of her shirt and I reached in to fondle a breast, the soft pliable flesh was becoming firmer and her nipple was rock solid. I broke the kiss for a moment so she could say something.

"Oh god Mark you kiss like your mother too." She sighed.

"Let's get out of here." I said.

With that we left the theater, found my car and were on the way home, Karen reached down and began to massage my cock through my jeans. She purposely played with it to feel how big it was getting, then she unzipped and unbuttoned my jeans. At a stop sign I helped her get my cock out and she stroked it lovingly up and down.

"Oh god this is nice and big." She said.

Then as I accelerated she engulfed my cock into her mouth, her tongue was working the head of my cock in a swirling motion that sent shivers down my whole body. Then she began to suck more and more of my hard cock into her mouth, she was able to get at least six inches in. We pulled into my driveway and she did not stop sucking, she fondled my large egg shaped balls as she kept sucking. Finally with a loud groan I was shooting load after load of my thick hot cum down her throat.

"Let's take this upstairs." She said wiping her chin.

We ran upstairs to the guest bedroom, she fell backwards on the bed, I undid her jeans and pulled them off of her, she was undoing her blouses buttons. Then she took off the black lace bra she was wearing and I took off her matching thong, she spread her legs. I could see her sex through the pubic hair she had and I could smell it's odor, it glistened with her juices as I leaned in and ran my tongue up her slit.

I hungrily lapped at her juicy cunt, savoring every taste of her juices, then I worked my tongue over her clit. She wildly bucked her pussy up towards my mouth as I worked it and worked it, licking, sucking and even nibbling on her nub. Soon Karen was saturating my mouth and face with her juice as she had a powerful orgasm.

My cock was now hard again and I slid up and positioned it at the opening of her pussy, I gently eased the head of it in. Karen tensed for a moment, I could tell it must have been a while, she was very tight.

"Mark be gentle you are so big and hard and it's been so very long for me." She said to me.

"I'm not going to fuck you Karen, I will make love to you." I said.

With that I slid my cock into her, inch by inch, slowly letting her get accustomed to it, finally I had it all the way in and began to very slowly ease it in and out of her. She pulled me down to her and we kissed, usually I don't kiss after cumming in a girls mouth but this time I did, we both savored the tasted as our juices were mixing.

Her soft moans were now filling the bedroom as my cock did it's work stretching her pussy open, penetrating her further than she has ever been. We have been at it in this position for around twenty minutes, she had a few orgasms, then she asked if she could get on top of it.

I pulled out of her and got onto my back, she quickly lifted a leg over me and climbed on top of my cock. As she did this she slowly rode up and down on top of it, while my hands caressed her ass and breasts.

"Oh oh, Mark, you don't know how good this feels, oh god it's so deep in me." She moaned aloud.

"Oh god Mark, I know I asked you to go slow, but you really have to give it to me, give it to me baby." She begged.

With that she leaned forward, both hand firmly on the mattress, I grabbed her ass with both hands and began to meet her thrusts which were now speeding up with my own hard fast thrusts. My balls were pounding hard off of her ass , I loved watching her face as I could see she was enjoying herself.

"Oh fuck Mark, oh fuck, oh god, oh god I'm cumming, oh Mark fuck me hard, fuck me harder." She screamed. "Oh god here it is of fuck."

"Augh!" I screamed aloud as I emptied my balls into her pussy.

She slowly rode it until both of us were out of breath and my cock was deflated, then we fell asleep on her bed, waking in time for me to go to my room as my mother got home from work. We managed to have sex everyday, in the morning, in the afternoon and she would sneak in at night. Before she left she thanked me for helping her get over her divorce and was looking forward to visiting again in a few months.

"Karen will be back for another visit in a few weeks." Mark said ending the story.

"Wow that sure was a hot story." Ashley said finishing her now fifth drink and feeling kind of buzzed.

"Yeah Karen mails me telling me she can't wait to pick up where we left off." Mark replied.

"You are right about this dee jay he is good." She said as another drink was brought to her, she took a few sips.

"You want to dance?" Mark asked.

"Sure why not, might as well have some fun." Ashley replied.

The first two numbers they danced were fast one, Mark was enjoying the way Ashley's breasts and hips swayed to the music. The next number was a slow one, she turned to go back to where they were sitting and Mark grabbed her by the waist and pulled him to her.

Ashley didn't pull away she stood there and swayed to the music with Mark behind her, she could feel his hard cock grinding against her ass. Mark placed one arm around her just under her breast his other hand was caressing her stomach. As they stood there on the dance floor grinding to the music he reached the hand down her stomach and put it just an inch under her skirt on her bare leg. He reached up and gently cupped one of her breasts and gave it a gentle squeeze, Ashley giggled and pushed herself away. She got back to the table and finished her drink.

"I think I need to get going Mark." She said.

"I'll take you home." He said.

"Only if you promise to behave." She said as he escorted her out of the club.

During the ride home, Mark played a soft rock station, the combination of alcohol and music lulled Ashley to sleep. Mark gently reached over and massaged her leg with one hand and drove with the other, he pushed her skirt up even further than it was when she got in.

He gently pushed her legs apart and gently stroked her pussy outside her thong covered pussy, she continued sleeping. When he got to a stop sign he reached down with both hands and pulled the fabric away, she had a sparse amount of hair and he looked down to see a nice wet pink pussy. He rubbed her clit in slow circles as she gently snored letting out a soft moan from time to time, then he started driving again to her house.

Once there he pulled up in front and he leaned over and inserted two fingers into her wet eager pussy, her pussy gripped the intruders and pulled them in. He began finger fucking her slowly at first but then did it faster and harder. Ashley began to breathe heavier as he did this and woke up looking down at Mark's hand with her skirt hiked up finger fucking her.

"Oh Mark please stop, stop it, oh shit Mark stop before I cum. Oh Mark stoooooooooooooooppppppppppppp!" She begged aloud as she creamed her pussy juices all over his fingers.

"So how did you, like it?" He asked smugly.

"I did not like it." She said pushing him away and straightening herself up. "Don't bother to call me again, I have enough to go on."

She stormed out of his car and headed into her dark house, her son and husband was upstairs and now thanks to Mark she had a fire that needed to be put out. She went up to her room and stripped naked, she pulled the covers back and reached into her husbands shorts to fondle his soft cock.

"Well somebody is horny tonight." He commented sleepily.

"Yes I need you tonight." She whispered.

Her husband pulled her down onto the bed and the two of them began to kiss, he reached down to rub her already wet pussy. He slid his shorts off enough to get his hard cock out and he rolled on top of his wife, Ashley could only imagine it was Mark's larger penis fucking her not her husbands smaller one. This fantasy helped her achieve orgasm several times during their love making. After her husband finished he rolled over and went back to sleep.

The next day Ashley got back to work on her story, she did a lot of writing and listening to the stories Mark had told her. By next Monday she had her story written and took it down to the station, after reading it her boss called her into his office.

"Hello Mister Aldrich, how did you like my story?" She said sitting down.

"I liked a little but not a lot Ashley, you had the young man's point of view covered really well but no women's viewpoint. I think a lot of our viewers would like to hear it from a woman's point of view too." He explained. "I'll give you one more week to come up with something and if you can't come and see me and we will get you a new assignment."

"Okay thank you, sir." She said taking the folder that had her story in it off his desk.

On her way home from the station she called up Mark, he answered the phone on the third ring and he said to hello to her. She nervously bit her lip, the memory of him taking advantage of her in his car and on the dance floor fresh in her mind, plus her own desires as well.

"Mark I was wondering if you could give me your mom's friends number?" She asked him.

"Why do you need that Ashley?" He asked.

"I need a woman's point of view and I was wondering if I could call her to interview her?" She asked.

"First off that would cause her and me embarrassment because I shared our story with you and secondly why don't you get the point of view from yourself, you liked what I did to you in the car." He stated.

"You bastard." She said and hung up on him.

In a few minutes he called back and Ashley angrily said hello when she answered her phone, she heard Mark chuckle for a moment before saying anything.

"Hey why so hostile baby, are you mad that you are finding yourself attracted to me?" He asked her.

"Listen Mark, I just need Karen's number and." She said but he interrupted her.

"Meet me at my parents house, they won't be home until later, same rules apply." He said to her.

"Well Tom gets out of work soon and Harry will be home from school." She said stalling.

"Make something up, just meet there as soon as you can." He said hanging up.

He was right now she knew what had to be done, she had to get the experience first hand in order to complete her story. Ashley kept telling herself that this will be a one time thing to boost her career and get a premiere story on her station. She pulled and immediately changed out of her work clothes and looked through her closet.

She put on a bra top halter that pushed her breasts up and revealed a large amount of cleavage and a denim skirt, she did not bother with panties, she only trimmed her pubic hair before leaving. She kept telling herself that this will be the one and only time she would stray and it's only for the story. Yet as she drove her pussy was tingling with anticipation of what was going to happen to it. She pulled up in front of the house and went up the walk to the front door and rang the bell.

Mark answered the door and led her in and she followed him up the stairs to his room, he had some hard rock music playing on his stereo. He plopped down on his bed, he was shirtless and just had on a pair of cotton shorts. Ashley stood there admiring his lean muscular form for a moment and then he finally broke the silence.

"I see you decided you want to finish your story properly." He said.

"I've come this far and can see no other way, but to do this." She replied. "You know this is a one time thing, this will never happen again."

"Whatever you say baby, you look hot by the way." He said to her with a grin.

"Thank you." She said.

"Come on and lay down next to me, we will take it nice and slow, so you can relax okay." He said softly moving over on the bed to make room for her.

"Alright that sounds good." She replied nervously.

She laid down on the bed and stretched out, her head resting on the pillow, Mark propped himself up on his elbow, put his other arm around her waist. She could see from the bulge in his shorts that he liked what he saw and from the size of it, she was going to be in for an experience to remember.

She was nervous but she felt more relaxed as Mark leaned down and planted soft kisses on her lips, she liked the gentle teasing and gave in for a more fuller kiss. The two of them laid on his bed making out and she was enjoying it. He pushed her mouth open and their tongues and saliva intermingled together, she felt his hand wander up her side and she felt it grab the front of her shirt.

The combination spandex cotton material was stretchy enough to allow him to pull it off of her breast, the breast with it's hard thick nipple on full display. Gently he reached up and his hot hand squeezed it and played teasingly with the nipple. Then he broke the kiss off and reached behind her neck, with a little help from her he pulled the strap over her head and pulled the material down so that both breasts were now on full display.

They continued to make out for several long minutes, Mark played with her breasts and nipples gently, his tender touches turning her on. Then he broke off his kiss and kissed his way down her neck and then down to her breasts. His tongue worked over each nipple swirling around them and then he gave them gentle sucks. He pulled on a nipple with his lips stretching a little making Ashley moan with pleasure, he left her breast and got between her legs.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,008 Followers
12