Reporter's Notebook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
knight13
knight13
176 Followers

"MMM baby, what you got for me?" He asked feeling her large hot breasts. When he called her baby a little jolt went through her system. She rarely talked during intercourse. The feeling of this naughtiness was amazing. Here she was breaking all of rules.

They were bigger then he ever thought and felt so soft and natural. She undid the front clear clasp of the bra and teasingly rubbed the inside of her cleavage along his cock. She poked his cock inside the cup and along her nipple as he groaned. She giggled and went back to sucking on his cock.

He was moaning and his hands were on her head. Had Mark ever forced her down on him she would've strangled him in his sleep. However with Derrick he gave her a gentle force and she was eager to see how much of the black monster she could take. His increased thrusting and moaning was her incentive and it sent a chill to her each time he did it. It meant she was pleasing him and he wanted more. This guy that could get any girl he wanted was being pleased by her.

With two hands on his massive shit she pulled the cock from her mouth with a loud pop. They looked at each other. Both breathing hard. "I've never seen anything like it."

"You like that cock Renee?"

She said with a silly smile, "just can't get enough." As she went back to work on his dick.

"MMMMmmm get that dick baby. Oh fuck!" he moaned.

Her skirt was around her waist and Derrick caught the flash of dark red lace that covered her pussy. She saw him eyeing her up and she stood up. She went to kiss him and he didn't resist as she threw herself atop his naked body. They made out as he grabbed her bare ass and fingers ran over the red lace. She and mark would never kiss after her blowing him like that but it didn't matter. This was lust. They wanted to share as much of each other as they could.

She stood back and lowered her skirt, draping her leg back over him as he laid sideways on the sofa now. Her top she pulled from the bottom and took off her bra along with it. Her breasts dropped as they were released, bouncing from their heavy weight. Derrick's eyes widened. They were magnificent and natural. He sat up and took his mouth to her breasts as she ran her hands all over his head and shoulders.

She lowered her head and whispered in his ear, "The bed room is right over there."

He looked up and lifted her, carrying her to the bed. He laid her down and kissed down her white body. His lips cascading kisses down large soft breasts, soft supple toned stomachs and to her hips. He kissed her pussy through the cloth and then moved it aside as he thrust his tongue into her.

"Oh god," She yelped almost sitting up. All the buildup and her pussy for the first time feeling his contact was more shocking than their kiss.

"Oh fuck" she moaned as he worked her pussy with his mouth and fingers. She couldn't stand it anymore. "Fuck..." she said in a deep breath "Derrick kiss me baby please...."

He lifted himself up to her. She took his face in her hands and they kissed once more. They both laid on their side as she took off her panties and told him to lay back.

"Baby you're so hot." He said as he looked up at her. Her long legs led a perfect pussy, with long lips and a strip of hair. She lifted her left leg over his torso.

"Look who's talking." She said as her hands pressed on his rock hard chest. "With those sexy lips." Renee added as she went down to kiss her man. Her hair draping them. It felt so soft along his face.

He reached underneath and fingered her pussy...she moaned...biting his bottom lip. She searched behind her with her hand for his cock. It felt so right in her hand. So large and hard. She whipped her head to the side letting her hair clear her shoulder. Her breasts dangled in front of him as he leaned forward to taste them again. She placed the large dick at her opening and instinctly, feeling her warm wet pussy his hips jerked and his head went past her lips.

"Wow." She said. Going slightly limp. It was a blunt force that brought an amazing surge through her.

"MMMmmmm..." was all he could moan as he raised his hips and entered her.

She ground down and slid her long slender frame along his big black body. His large cock slowly disappearing between her two parted lips. Her wetness coating his cock with her shine. She worked herself up and down the cock as her breasts were mashed against his wide chest. They kissed as she got more and more of his cock.

Soon she was propping herself up with her hands. Her hips now rolling on his huge dick, parting her lips. She's never felt it like this before. Being on top was never so good. He could only stare at this velvet pussy that took his dick and slid up and down. So tight at first and now it was molding to his cock. He stared at her slim tummy as it worked her body around. She threw her hair back as they looked at each other.

Sweat forming on his forehead, "Fuck yeah, get it baby get it." He moaned.

"OOOOoooooOOOOOOhhhhhh yeah." She could moan as she felt this huge monster each time she came down. Having to go back up for relief only to enjoy the pain on each trip down. Soon they were fucking each other so fast it was a blur. "Fuck it's so big....." she moaned.

"Fucking pussy is so good girl." He said through gritted teeth as he rolled her on her back. His hands on her waist he propped her hips up as he started to fuck this tall blonde. Her long legs up in the air. Her pussy was squishing his cock out and the wetness invited it back in on each deep thrust. "Yeah! God! So Good!" She yelled with her hands clawing at pillows and he concentrated on fucking her. "Hurst so good," She said. He was grunting and her moans matched. They bucked their hips into each other. Matching each others thrusts. Until they both climaxed, together. Their bodies tightening; he buried his head in her shoulder. She curled around him, clinging onto him hard and close.

Both panting. They lifted their head to look at each other. They smiled and laughed.....laying back. His cock plopped from her pussy, full of cum and she could feel the cool air on her pussy. His dick was soaked and his breathing ragged. Renee stared at the ceiling and knew that things were different now.

knight13
knight13
176 Followers
12