Reporting Pt. 02

Story Info
Las Vegas is no place for innocent pussies.
17.5k words
4.4
5.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of part 1. Readers would benefit from reading Part 1 but it is not necessary.

The sex act to most women is an intimate relationship between her and her lover. The caring, attentive and effort all directly related to how deep they feel for each other and how and why they want to please.

Marriage has not always the same impact as that of a lover. Maybe that is why so many married persons have affairs or just lovers because it is that moment of pleasure when the lover wants to excel. The husband or wife as the case may be may not be interested in seduction for hundreds of reasons, so the exercise becomes one of fulfilling an obligation rather than pleasure.

With marriages of seven years or more, with little children involved and the pressures of paying the mortgage, keeping and getting food on the table and dealing with the screaming babies, is far from creative in the seduction department.

But that is when temptations arise and there are always temptations. Just as much as husbands and wives need to be lovers and they need to find in their own relationship how to be lovers, when to be lovers and why, the world becomes complicated.

So when a third party intervenes and upsets the marital balance is that really uncommon?

Maybe the answer is what's good for the gander is good for the goose?

The issue is was it revenge or was it something that person really always wanted and needed an appropriate excuse?

So when Toni and her girlfriends, all normal healthy American married devoted housewives from the south, ventured to Las Vegas dealing with the same issues as all other families, were they wholly to blame for their actions? But if they knew with some level of certainty that their men were and had been for some time being active with their cocks into loose or designing women, is it fair to assume keep it discrete and enjoy yourself? Do their partners always want to know for sure anyway? If they play up is revenge a good solution or does it start its own spiral?

Is this today's normal scenario for young affluent couples who have gone through a few years of marriage and want more from life than they are currently experiencing?

Places like Las Vegas do encourage excesses so the men really have acquiesced to their women and their loose moments when they allowed their ladies to go off unsupervised by themselves?

Toni's dilemma is how to move forward from her new knowledge of her husband's likely infidelity and how she excuses herself from her own actions. Was it revenge, from boredom or her husbands lack of interest in her and her needs? Or was it somewhat selfish and self centred, because will there be repercussions and other third party reactions?

Just how she reacts will be interesting for the other members of the Houston Wives Club in their own futures. If people can be freed of their anger, can they keep their marriages? Just how much does a place like Vegas impact the inner self and how do they live post such an experience in their sheltered conservative lifestyles?

Those Golf Trips to Southern California

It was fact that Angie and Jake had enjoyed an inter-connecting room on their last golf trip in southern California and that had led to one one lustful night of one on one sex during the 5 days away from home.

There was one particular evening on that trip that was so over the top it remained in Jake's ever to remember events in his sex life.

Angie must have been at the peak of her cycle because she was insatiable. To keep the Golf members quiet and unassuming they both left dinner at different times, with the apparent intention of catching up with calls back home. However once both got back to their rooms that inter-connecting door was soon opened. She signalled to him to be quiet as she stood in the doorway.

Angie opened the door with her traditional bottle of French champers in one hand and her nickers in the other, inviting Jake to smell her arousal. To Jake it was like perfume, probably like a dog on heat. He was unable to control his urges as Angie slowly swiped her nickers under his nose. They both swigged from the bottle as Jake began to remove whatever clothing Angie remained on her body. He teased her just as much as she did him. Playing with her bra as it slipped from her shoulders and down to the ground, he grasped her boobs in both hands from behind and began to dry hump her rear. Un-zipping her mini, she slipped her hands into her pussy and placed her fingers into his mouth allowing him to taste her wettest dreams while leaning back into his cock and allowing it to test the opening of her rose bud. Both were on automatic pilot as their hands roamed freely over each others body, seemingly entranced by the moment and lost in their lust.

Freed of their clothes in piles loosely over the floor there was no limits on their adventures. Nothing was off limits once properly lubricated with tongue and semen.

Jake bent Angie down over the lounge and entered into her pussy, the most slick and devouring pussy he had ever encountered. It sucked him in as she manipulated her muscles and pulled every inch she could muster into her gap. As soon as she felt he was getting close to coming she moved positions delaying the explosion between her legs. They tried so many new positions that night Jake had mind explosions as to how any woman could do this sexercise and just keep coming at him.

Angie allowed him to come twice between her legs as she moved from doggy to cowgirl to reverse cowgirl to spooning and back to deep fucking missionary style. Jake was too focused to realise just how much of a controller Angie actually was being; a sign badly missed by a seemingly intelligent male if he only thought with his brain.

With semen streaming out of her pussy she laid Jake down on the bed and caused him to lick her rose bud and insert his fingers in to her tightest hole as she continued to frig her pussy. She slipped around and pushed as much of Jake's cum into her rose bud, adding some gel from her drawers and settled down on Jakes cock following a judicious sucking. Pushing herself deeper and deeper over Jake and up her rear she switched to allow her to see Jake's eyes and their mutual lust, while she inserted her dildo from her drawer up into her pussy and drove it there with some extreme passion. Jake could not believe how out of control she had become, but he had never had the pleasure of rose bud action from his wife or his lovers when they were single. She was throwing herself around and shaking her head as if in a trance. Jake went for it as hard as he could and they just lost it.

Angie exploded as Jake ejaculated as deep into this woman far deeper that he had ever done.

Angie's muscles continued to contract and suck every last drop of semen from his balls, until eventually her sphincter pushed his retracting cock out with a plop. She was awash with her own and Jake's cum as the cuddled in the aftermath.

This was not love, but neither pretended it was. It was just fucking and sucking and doing whatever each felt they needed ignoring any pretence of responsibility of affection from the home-front.

They woke to the alarm with the sun streaming past the cracks in the curtains and just made breakfast in time to make the bus to their next game.

Later that day Angie had been booked to play a foursome with Jake. During a quiet moment as the other pairing were lost in a deep bunker she showed Jake that she had kept streaming his cum on pads she had to insert in her nickers. She could not bend down or extend herself for fear of a give-away leak.

Time did not permit a repeat on that trip but Angie promised even more adventures the next time they could get away. Jake was just enamoured of this stray pussy and was entranced by Angie's willingness to throw it his way, but after all he was not thinking with his brain at that point.

Houston -- Post Golf Thursday

Once they got back to Houston Angie and Jake had a deal, being what happened out of town stays there, but back in Houston we respect our partners and nothing but professional contact and work involvement. Play golf together was fine so long as the hands stayed on the golf clubs or the steering wheel of the motorised cart. This allowed Jake some leeway at home and when they had to work together on local office and desk assignments. Neither had met the partners of each other, but eventually that had to change as it became more and more difficult to remain sexually neutral.

So when Jake won the medal for the Thursday event and he beat Angie on handicap by more than 6 points, they agreed they go out for dinner to celebrate and she to pay for losing so badly. But this unknown to Jake had been in Angie's planning and her designs were best managed when Toni was away out of town.

The last conversation as Jake dropped off Angie at her place was: See you at 7.00pm in the seafood restaurant just around the corner from my office. I have a surprise for you.

Angie and her partner Raphael were seated at the table as Jake approached, a little perplexed and somewhat deflated for the many consequences he saw in Angie bringing along her partner especially as he was rather hopeful what may have been that surprise. It was a quiet night in the restaurant as it was off from the shopping areas and was not on the trendy list for the more comfortable members of Houston society, so their table was isolated from virtually all of the other guests how few they were.

Jake recognised Raphael immediately as the owner of the company that Angie consulted to in their joint work to date. He was a high powered guy who did not have to promote himself as his charisma and personality did that without effort.

Jake thought: so she is bonking the boss and I am but an occasional opportunity when she gets randy away from home. Maybe this is how she gets to play golf three times a week? I wonder what would be the limits of her out of office roles? Have I been set up here on that new contract? His mind was racing, so he let them be hosts and he played along to sus the scene.

Angie: My guess is you know Raphael, but you did not know we were a couple. Truth is few people do know, apart from a small circle of mutual friends. So we trust you to keep this meeting to ourselves?

Jake feeling decidedly uncomfortable but doing his best to remain open minded: Sure that is your business.

Jake sat in beside Angie and across the table from Raphael.

Dinner proceeded and eventually Jake was able to feel as relaxed as possible, allowing for the fact that he had bonked this guy's lady and she was no innocent flower in that result. The wine did help, along with the mature conversation and the absence of any work related content that may signal alternative objectives.

By the time Jake was bumping up against his safe drive alcohol levels his hosts were very relaxed having consumed most of the two bottles of red with their courses. Angie excused herself allowing the two men to talk.

Raphael in his typical Spanish accent: I saw you were surprised when you saw me here. She told me you and her were lovers down in California. We Spanish from South America are rather open minded about such things and Angie and I have an attitude of enjoy life. We both have regular lovers apart from each other, so that was fine by me. What is good for the goose is good for the gander say the English don't they? That pussy of hers is rather insatiable isn't it?

Jake not sure where this was going could do little sensibly than just smile knowingly.

Raphael: We do live life rather hard. She was so overcome when she divorced years ago she never wanted to get controlled by another man ever again. To her I think sex has become her way of turning the tables on her ex and his dominant attitude; she lives by her own rules and sex is how she expresses herself. So as far as I am concerned so long as it does not impact my business she can bonk whoever she wants, preferably discrete. Besides my love life has never been better since we got together and she is a seriously beautiful woman. Great for my ego if nothing else. Neither of us are interested in kids, so........

If she comes back with her hand clenched open yours and allow her to give you a gift. It will be a very pleasant surprise. If she does not I will pay the bill and look forward to your company another time around the boardroom table. Ah here she comes......................

Angie had her right hand clenched and encouraged Jake to place his on their table. He did so and Angie placed her g string softly into his palm while looking desirably into his eyes.

Angie: How about you two come back to my place and we can have desert there over some champers I put in the fridge?

As far as Jake was concerned all seemed fine and there seemed to be no work problems here so why not.

Jake drove the three to Angie's townhouse, with Angie sitting next to Jake in the front seat allowing her left hand to wander across his growing bulge and giving him the ultimate of hard-ons. Fortunately the trip was short. The three did not notice the white van parked across the road as they entered.

Angie ushered her two men into the lounge room, organised the three champagne and encouraged all to sit on separate single lounge chairs while they broke the silence. Angie allowed her mini skirt to ride up her legs as she relaxed into the leather exposing her pussy every time she crossed her legs to whichever man was watching. They both were.

Angie: Obviously Raphael told you a few things about me and our open relationship. That probably caused you a few thoughts, but we are crazy in love with our lives as they are and we want that to continue as is. Meaning we have lovers when we want because anything more formal between would just mess up what we have. He is a great lover so pussy here (as she placed her hand between her legs) has been spoilt for the attention that it craves.

My assumption is you are not troubled by our frankness or our sexuality, so when you accepted my little gift we were very pleased.

Jake: I never thought this would be the case, but now tonight has opened a lot of my recent thinking to me. This is something that I have been craving for years, but never had the guts to push Toni because of the kids. I have been trying to get Toni to open up to a broader lifestyle for a year or so, but she has always been reticent here and the kids just put dampeners on her sex drive big time.

Raphael: Angie tells me you have a photo of a beautiful wife on your desk.

Jake: Toni was a model when we married and now is a heath style consultant gym instructor downtown. She is beautiful when she wants to be. If you will be discrete, let me show you a photo of her and our two girls.

Jake handed Raphael and Angie his phone.

Raphael and Angie looked at each other and smiled approvingly. Here was Toni in a one piece swimsuit down the beach with their two kids. While conservative the photo of her and their kids did an excellent job promoting the family, while her excellent physique, boobs and her shapely legs were alternative attention seekers. Those green eyes just set the picture perfectly. Any lover would enjoy hours of attention from such a woman and these two were no different in their desires.

Angie: Does she have a lover apart from you Jake? Do you think see could be attracted to visit with us or maybe to one of our parties? She would be very popular. I could help her if you wished to overcome her thoughts?

Jake: I guess you are talking about swinging. While I know she wants more from life, Toni is from a conservative background and Houston is a very small town with big ears. Toni has been wanting us to live life outside of the home and whatever that means. I get to play golf and she loves the gym, but that is not enough for her. The sex we had was fabulous in the past and truth is both of us would want that to recur, but most of that was away from home when no one knew you or even cared. She is in Las Vegas now having a week of girl time as she calls it with her girlfriends.

Angie: I know Las Vegas, Cancun and places like that well. Sex is everywhere. Why do you see all the people around the pools in so revealing swimmers? Those white bikinis never get wet through swimming. Believe me Jake she is more than having fun if that photo suggests she has a great body. There will be so many men and women sexually charged down there. You probably don't want to hear this. Those girls are probably right about now being opened up by some huge cocks, after some booze and maybe coke.

And on the swinging front did you know we were swingers or I was. No, because we are very discrete and all the people we invite to our parties are likewise. Ever since we had our first party years ago we have never ever had one problem and all our friends keep coming back. So swinging is what you want and make it, with everyone having a vested interest in privacy.

What we have found from our friends who have joined us as swingers is a totally changed attitude to how they live together, how they dress, what they talk about, their own friends groups and even impact on how they do business for some of the couples.

Jake: Was that positive or negative?

Raphael: Well you tell me. The wives are dressing more to attract, meaning sexier but obviously there are people coming from conservative extremes. There are a lot more ladies wearing camisoles rather than bras when entertaining and even when they wear bras they are sexy and interesting rather than over the shoulder boulder holsters. They talk more openly about sex and they are more regularly coming on to their men for sex rather than waiting. They pick the conversations with their friends for obvious reasons, but when they are comfortable with whom they are conversing their latest activities, if we call them that, are just on the table almost as competition. Some of the wives are now helping promote their family companies with guests if you get my vibes. But all are loving their freedoms. There have been no divorces and the group is slowly expanding. We don't see our members every meeting because we all have lives away from the club, but some come monthly and others every two or three months as they can fit things in.

Raphael very appreciative of the photo: Your wife is very attractive, if she is in the mood for a lover, I for one would love to introduce her to more than just kids and their problems.

Jake: I don't know how to respond. You don't look at your wife as a sex object after 7 years. We do respect each other deeply and I would never want her to do anything she did not want. For you guys you don't see an issue and that is understandable, but for me it may be very hard to see your long time partner and mother of your kids at a swingers party playing up to and being bonked by one or more people. That is just too hard to answer, but if she is doing what you and Angie say, then you are probably right about needing more attention in that pussy of hers that is so smooth and silky when it is wet. Maybe ...... and maybe not? I can't talk for her. Maybe we see when she gets home? I will play along with what Toni wishes, but the conversation to swing will not be easy.

Raphael: We have a pool party on Sunday around midday, so come around and see for yourself if you can get a baby sitter. Be our barman if you like and check out the goings on. Stay for an hour or so. It is up to you. Angie has a couple of girlfriends coming in from Boston who love to live life, as we call it, who may try to take advantage of you. But that is your business. Make up your own mind and that will make any conversations with Toni as a minimum educated.