Reporting Pt. 03 - Evolves

Story Info
Las Vegas consumes three ladies and turns them.
10.5k words
4.38
3.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As recently as November 2018 a most erudite young woman wrote extensively in one of our top tabloids and among her comments the following useful thoughts about men, women and life:

"The mainstreaming of feminism (and online surveillance thereof) has made many women I know - and myself - anxious about conforming to stereotypes, lest we perpetuate the same conditions we find so constraining. At the same time, self consciously rejecting even harmless or positive ingrained ideas about women for the sake of doing so feels ridiculous, maybe even regressive. If there is any way to escape this double bind and establish some agency, it may be to approach womanhood like ... (the author about whom our lady writes) does, as just another perversity among many. Ultimately women's issues are particular in the same way anyone's are. How do we keep going, given the circumstances?"

This Part 3 deals with the evolving lives of five not perfect women caught in different binds to each other but sharing one simple realism, a combination of problemed marriages, a need for changes and a passionate love of their children.

Maybe the simplest answer is in the words of one of our sports goods manufacturers, "Just do it" or in the Australian equivalent "Just get on with it". But never give in.

We can never put ourselves in the shoes of others, notwithstanding we regularly judge on inadequate facts. We urge change on people with utterances like "No change, no change" but that ignores the difficulties and suffering that can create.

Hence the need to understand the WHY in life and not just the what, when and how.

Saturday Afternoon - One Day Left in Las Vegas for the Married Wives Club

Francis, Roman and Jack all headed off to the Italian casino to finish their poker competition leaving the girls to head to the pool for a bit of sun and a swim. Toni was not into baking, but she had her own issues at home and wanted to clear them before tonight. She got in some laps and headed for her room to shower and make her calls.

Toni called her girls enjoying the birthday party down at McDonalds. They were just leaving for the movies, so the chat was brief. Her man was about to drive them downtown to the cinema: Hi Honey. Yes off to the movies with all the kids from the party to see one of the new Disney flicks. Should be fun. Tonight me and the girls are going to Sam's place for a boys card night and the girls are going to have a sleepover.

Toni: You know he is an alcoholic. I want you be extra careful there. He is going to get a skinful and he gets a bit rough when he is drunk. So promise me you will take no risks with our kids.

Jake: OK I do hear you. Let's not get upset. I promise any hint of a problem and we will head home. And tomorrow I will drop the girls around to your mums around lunchtime, so I can go and meet the owners of that services business I told you about over a pool party. I think I told you about that already, but I only need to stay for a while and then I will come and collect you at the airport. Bit cool for swimming anyway. Your mum wants us to have dinner there tomorrow evening. Some family do. Got to run as we will miss the start of the movie. See you tomorrow.

Again he did not want to know what she was doing and seemingly did not care. Toni as a result put two and two together just confirming all her suspicions and her growing lack of respect for Jake. She had a seriously good idea what that pool party was going to be about, not that she was going to let on to Jake. She had already told her PI about that party so she was expecting to get a decent report from her PI on Monday.

Shower time.

Toni got that phone call she knew she could not avoid: Yes Gary. I recognised your number.

Gary: Come up here to the suite. I need you and your girlfriends help tonight. I figure you owe me.

Toni: Not the way I am thinking, but if it gets you off my back then fine. Give me 30 minutes as I just got out of the shower.

And if I know you it will be come up sexy, right?

Gary: Your learning fast.

Toni: We are going to have to talk us through today.

Gary: 30 minutes and sexy.

Toni knocked on the door of Gary's suite, hearing him answering a mobile as he walked to answer the door.

The door opened with Gary in the hotel housecoat and swimmers on underneath. He encouraged Toni in to wander while he took the call.

Gary: Yes this is Stephen's brother and his mobile. He and Hank are busy at the moment, doing an interview. How can I help?

Gary put the phone down on his table and got out a pen and paper from the side desk. He flicked the mobile to speaker phone.

Lance: Hi Gary. This is Lance, one of Stephen's regulars. Just made a big jackpot down in the slots and was wondering if Stephen could send one of his ladies over to my room for a couple of hours to help me celebrate. My normal room here is 414.

Gary: Is a little early for the ladies but I am sure we can get one of Stephen's best down there for you in say ten minutes? Cash or credit?

Lance: Cash. Stephen's normal rates were $1500 for two hours, plus tips. Am off to dinner tonight so your lady can join me if she wants to and we can make our own arrangements afterwards?

Gary somewhat unfussed and relaxed at what must have been a common conversation: We are going to be busy tonight, so dinner may be a bit hard, but call back later after a couple of hours and we can see what we can arrange. Stephen will be available then anyway.

Gary wrote down the details, including those of the client and approached Toni.

Meanwhile Toni was taking in the conversation and checking out the scene around the pool where there were several ladies and two of Gary's other brothers seemingly carefree and relaxed. Two people were in the pool doing laps and obviously very comfortable with the surrounds.

Gary: So are you free for the next couple of hours and want to make a cool tax free grand? He is a great client and he has an enormous member down there. All the ladies want this guy as a regular? You interested?

Toni taken aback with his forward approach: No thanks Gary (said through clenched teeth). You have undoubtedly provided we three girls with a lot of different experiences this week but I am no call girl and don't want to be thank you.

Gary with his normal dead pan poker style face: OK, no problems, just thought you may need the cash and I know you would not have regretted this guy. Hold on here for a minute while I get this fixed.

He went out to the team outside and spoke to two of the girls. One obviously willingly agreed as she was off to grab her bag and coat in a flash.

She beat Gary through the door with paper in hand.

Here was a very attractive woman, most probably in her early thirties, blond, about 5 feet ten, blue halter neck dress that fitted her figure to perfection. Slight signs of make-up and bracelets and anklets in white gold. Probably diamond studs and no rings. Her boobs were probably B cup and they bounced slightly without support. Her shoulder bag obviously contained all the essentials for her trade, but was nothing out of the ordinary. She could easily walk around the casino without ever been considered to be a prostitute. Another beautiful face in the crowd of single women that regularly occupied the halls of the Bellagio.

She slipped by Toni giving her a smile, arguably a knowing smile as she passed: Enjoy your evening. I know I am going to.

Gary let her out and returned to Toni: Sorry about that. Bit busy tonight and with Stephen and Hank getting to know two new ladies am a bit pushed filling in. Was trying to get in a few laps in our heated pool but the phone keeps ringing. All hands on deck tonight. A typical Saturday night in Las Vegas.

I get the impression you don't trust me. Maybe even think I am a bit of a low life. That's a pitty. Hopefully we can work on that.

Toni: Like why should I have another attitude? Recent history is mixed at best one would say. And I keep telling you we girls are not women who want strange men between our legs. We are here and we are getting our own form of private revenge on our men back in Houston.

Gary: OK, I get the picture but I want to keep open our friendship, if I can call it that. What I want you and Belle and Sam to help me with tonight is to run our tables. We have two poker tables and one wheel for tonight for our small party. It will start around 10.00pm and you girls would be appreciated up to say 1.00 ish, when the serious gambling will take place and you can crash or do whatever you want with whoever you want. The players tonight want amateur dealers who are not part of our family. Call it a favour if you like or your contribution to my entertainment this week, I don't care, but I will not forget it if you agree.

Toni: Why should we trust you? Are we likely to be raided by the police for whatever reason? And you are not going to treat us like hookers are you?

Gary somewhat perplexed: Look this is not the Molly Bloom movie set. This is Las Vegas. There never has been and never will be mobsters or Mafia or Russian gangsters invited to our games. Our gamblers are genuine normal Americans who come down here for a run of luck, good times and great entertainment. There may be other games down here that cater to those creeps, but never with me. Our risks are so low...

I am no angel and do play the gambling games to win. I run gambling in my family here in Las Vegas. Stephen and Hank run the girls. The other brothers have businesses down here. I only help out my brothers when they require help, like today.

Those women you see out there and Vanessa you saw go out are all close friends to us. Over the last two years Stephen and Hank have attracted some seriously great looking women who have for one reason or another got down on their luck and they need great money quickly and regularly. They are all mature adults and make up their own minds about the multitude of questions as to why a woman wants to be or chooses to be a call girl down here. Some of them were abused working for other guys down here and Stephen got them out of their problems and they now work for him. We have never had one issue with our girls being assaulted by our clients and that's because we know our clients and we don't have anyone who we don't trust with our ladies.

You see those two women sitting by the pool talking to Al, my older brother, they are close friends who come down here one week in four because their husbands have told them to get out and make some money or else. They don't tell us too much but their husbands know exactly what they are doing down here and their kids know as well as they would not get fed otherwise. Each week they take home around $10 K and they return in three weeks to do it all over again. Stephen and Hank are with the younger sisters of those women right now, doing their form of testing as you may call it. Not really stuff you would do downtown Houston, but here just every day normality.

So please don't apply your Houston standards here, because they are totally irrelevant.

Toni: But what about you Gary.

Gary: That's really private so ...brief details. I lost my wife and son in a car accident three years ago and I was a mess. My brothers brought me down here to keep an eye on me and help me through. Unfortunately that took its toll on me and I don't see myself ever wanting to be exposed to that deep love situation ever again. But I am not a user like so many permanents down here. So I took up being a professional gambler who helps his brothers.

How about I give you something that I was going to destroy? You can do with it want you want.

Nancie gave me this for safe keeping. I also have one for the two rooms Belle and Sam used. They are going to have to come here to get theirs if they want them.

He moved to the TV and put the first into the play slot for a CD.

The CD turned out to be the master tape of Wednesday when Toni, Sam and Belle were out at the New Ranchero.

It is amazing how bland and emotionless a CD movie can be and this was Toni first reaction until she realised what was on the screen.

Lights go on in a red painted and adorned room. A couple enter the room followed by a woman in a revealing body suit. The couple are showing feelings of anticipation and are joined in an embrace by the staff member. The sounds are muffled but sufficiently good enough to know everything is consensual.

Toni slowly came to the realisation it was her in the body suit and what was happening. It was her out at the New Ranchero filling in and helping out, or so she thought, Nancie and her girls. Her first reactions were privacy invasion and breach of trust. Then she realised that as she was going to be given this master CD, she really should not be so concerned about how it may leak. She could destroy it, secure it in a safe somewhere or use it for her own pleasure later.

Toni approaches the woman, stokes the hair away from her face and begins to passionately kiss the lips of the woman. The enjoyment grows as the two women embrace and their hands wander slowly around their lover's body.

By this stage Toni was into remembering exactly what had transpired and the passion that was generated. She started to leak between her legs flashing back to what happened next.

Gary noted every change in her face and body as she reacted to her memories of that evening. He had seen those sensations many times before and knew he had a woman who loved sex as pleasure.

The kiss lingers and the tongues entwine.

The woman's hand slowly trails its way down Toni's body over the boobs and touching them with a gentle softness designed to enhance the feeling of the hand dropping to its obvious destination. The hand ever so slowly approached the pussy as it wove its way across Toni's body, the fingers teasing and caressing, with the tips just subtly touching every little nerve ending. That hand stopped in her crevice and those fingers focused on the tabs that held the bodysuit in place. Three fingers were obviously very practiced in this art as the little buttons soon released their hold allowing the front and back parts of the bodysuit to lift on Toni's body as the elasticity took control.

With Toni now well exposed the couple took on their passionate assault on all parts of Toni. The woman's hand was buried deep into Toni's love box teasing, manipulating, frigging the clit and entering her pussy with as many fingers as she could manage up that that now streaming love hole. The husband had approached from behind as he used as much of Toni's pre-cum onto his own hand and rubbed it gently over his now growing cock. He put some of his own fingers up Toni's pussy and used that wetness to invade Toni's rose bud.

Toni shuddered as the continuing sexualisation of her body raised above her limits as she lost control to these two experienced lovers of pleasure.

The husband and wife were now in total control of Toni and were manipulating her every sense, with streams running down her legs. Their hands were masturbating, frigging and doing everything to her body without being distracted or withheld. The husbands cock was glistening with pre-cum and was ready to penetrate...

Gary: We don't need to see it all. You presumably know what is likely to be on there. Here, it is yours. Deal with it wisely.

Toni: OK. I am not convinced but we, myself, Sam and Belle will help you out tonight. Now there is no other copy of this about?

Gary: Definitely not. Get Belle and Sam to call me and I will give them theirs.

What he did not say was that he had run off copies of single shot photos to keep in his security file just in case.

Gary: There is one other thing you can do for me?

I need you to deliver an invite to a father and son to attend tonight's game. Both are big gamblers. They are one of the parties who insisted on independent amateur dealers. Each will want you to prove your card skills, so they are confident you and Belle can do what I have agreed. Here is the Invitation in this closed envelope. Will you do that for me? These guys are seriously important because if they come then others will want to stay longer to test themselves against these guys.

Toni: I am not sure I know what I am letting myself in for, but I do see your point. OK.

Toni left much more confident about Gary. Yes he was no angel and yes he almost certainly used Stephen's women for his purposes, but he did have another side to him that showed he really was human, of course one that you would be very cautious to trust totally.

As she went off to the gamblers room Toni then rang Belle and Sam who were still down at the pool soaking up the little heat available. She gave them the background and suggested they call Gary ASAP.

Toni: He would not give me the CDs. Knowing him he wants something in return. I told him we three are OK for tonight. Be careful as Stephen and Hank are bonking a couple of sisters up there, while Gary manages their ladies bookings for this afternoon.

Sam and Belle Saturday Afternoon (last full day before they return home)

Belle called Gary and put her mobile on speaker phone so Sam could hear the conversation: Hi Gary. Toni says you have something Sam and I must have up there?

Gary: Uh, Yes. My guess is you will want them very secure. I could promise to destroy them but how do you know I am not lying or I don't destroy the master copies?

Right then Stephen's mobile rang and Belle could hear a brief conversation somewhat mumbled in the background.

Gary: Yes Stephen is busy at the moment but I am looking after his bookings while he finishes an interview.

The sound then trailed off probably because Gary moved further away from his mobile as he went to Stephen's records.

Sam and Belle heard him say something like: ... And they will be down there in about 10 to 15 minutes ... so your near the ... and yes the girls will identify themselves by quoting Stephen's mobile number ...

The sounds went dead as they heard Gary checking Stephen's papers.

Gary picked up his mobile: Sorry about that but a typical Saturday afternoon and evening at the Bellagio.

Would you girls do me and yourselves a big favour? It is worth a grand in cash to you each and involves the next two hours.

There are two regulars of Stephen down by the pool having a coffee. These guys are super fit pro base-ballers on break from training and they have come down here for a bit of entertainment and fun. Great looking men and have two grand in their pockets for two ladies to entertain them this afternoon.

Belle: Gary but we are not hookers if that is what I think you are saying.

Gary: I am not saying you are but what I saw on those CDs does indicate a talent worth exploiting and two grand in cash. Nothing for me. All for you.

Sam being the ever ready type: Gary it is Sam here. We will check these guys out and if we are so interested afterwards we will send you a text to confirm. Give us the details as we are down by the pool now.

What Sam did not say was that the two ladies had been relaxing down by the pool and they had been watching two guys in particular who they thought were rather spunky. Too cold to strip down to the bikinis their interest strayed onto the men who were there checking out the women. The obligatory crude words of "he can put his shoes under my bed anytime" were uttered, somewhat flippantly. As were "he has long fingers, so maybe he has a long dick?" and they are so tall.

Belle: You realise as soon as we go over there we are paid prostitutes. We open our legs for money to men who aren't caring about us other than what we give them, a good fuck.