Reporting Pt. 05

Story Info
The ten return home for major challenges and enjoyment.
13.4k words
4.38
2.7k
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

REPORTING -- CRUNCH TIME

Ten married ladies had left from Houston for a week's holiday in Las Vegas as members of the Houston Wives Club. Their eyes have been opened to so many different moralities, attitudes and sights that they are no longer really describable as innocent wives from highly protected environments letting their hair down and able to return to their home lives as if nothing had transpired. Las Vegas does that to you and anyone who ventures there will eventually take that on board.

Their sex lives have been transformed and they now know very clearly what is reasonable to expect from loving husbands and if not then lovers.

Meanwhile their husbands have all been looking after the kids, with of course their parents help and on all fronts would be desperately welcoming their wives home to free themselves from the grind and the regularly screaming kids. At least three of those husbands have been plotting for an improvement in their sex lives with or via those wandering wives one way or another.

Every one of those wives loved their kids ever so much. While several felt they were trapped in marriages, their kids came first 100% of the time and whatever transpired back in Houston after their own adventures in Las Vegas, their kids would need to be isolated as best possible.

It was with this background the ten very close women, all around their late twenties early thirties with two kids, husband, mortgage, well-educated and having to work part-time to keep the wolves at bay, gathered in the GrandFountain Casino luncheon restaurant in Las Vegas.

Lunch Sunday Las Vegas

As you would expect there was plenty of chatter, laughter and escapist comments. No one was going to go out on a limb and let everyone know exactly what and who they had been doing, but truth was it was unnecessary because they all had been doing what comes naturally in a place like Las Vegas. They talked about the shows, the bargains in the shops, the discos, the food and wine and subtly about some of the men they had "met".

If you were able to enter the minds of these women and analyse what they were all thinking:

  • absolutely no regrets about what we have done other than we did not have enough time to do it;

  • when are we coming back and Toni how about later in the year when it is warmer and we can use the pool to fill in our sunlight hours;

  • some real overtime at work is going to be required to pay down our credit cards (for those who had not been "working" down here);

  • there were a lot of things we have loved to do or men we would have loved to enjoy; and

  • our men are going to up their games back home or else.

It was open that Shirley and Levine had thrown their no good husbands out before they got on the plane and they were going to come back regularly for whatever work they could to pay the bills back home. There was no need to spell that out to these women, now well experienced but in reality apprentices in the tough world of Las Vegas.

Toni: We only have a few minutes before we have to head for the airport bus. But there are three things I have to say. Please take careful note.

If we are ever to be able to return to Las Vegas while we are still married, we have to agree each and every one of us that whatever happened down here stays here. Talk about the shops, the discos, the food, the tours, but that's it. If one of us blabs anything even to our close friends that is going to zoom around Houston circles like a brush fire and every one of us is going to get drawn in. If you get cornered the only answer is "We had a great time, maybe a fantastic time. If you really want to know well come with us next time and you will know how much fun you can have yourself".

Do we all agree?

The response was unanimous, surprising for a load of chatterbox women, but it did recognise the freedom they were able to enjoy and they had a responsibility not only to themselves but also to the other nine women on the trip.

I get the opinion that every one of us wants to come back when the weather is a bit warmer and do more of what we enjoyed most, whatever that means. So if we all keep our mouths closed, firmly closed, we will organise another trip for May 2019. If you want to bring along a good friend then fine, but make sure you know their motivations. We don't want blackmail raging now do we?

Agreed?

Now my guess is that Shirley and Levine aren't going to be the only ones with marital issues back home, otherwise we would not have come here in the first place. We absolutely must stick together like glue, even if we are under threat. Our next coffee morning is on Friday so anyone with problems can talk them through then or you know my home number and we can organise at least one of us to urgently come to your place or you can come to my place with your kids for a safe night or two.

The women knew exactly what she meant and for a group of ten talkative women, those thoughts were well embedded as they drank their last coffee and headed for the lifts.

Toni, Belle and Sam stayed back in a very private corner for five minutes to talk over some of the feedback from the other seven women and the P.I's report. All seemed convinced that no-one was going to leak. The answer to all their own problems was in the short term, at least until after Christmas now approaching rapidly, they should provide their husbands with all the sex they could handle and there was not going to be a joint night out ending at Sam's place until the New Year if ever. Toni and the girls noted that Gino had some special stuff he could not email and they knew he was after a bonus to ensure that was kept private.

There was going to be a lot of thinking done on that plane and not all of it would be negative. The women could not avoid the positive side of their early sex lives with their husbands, one issue was how to rejuvenate and refresh those thoughts. They had a few hours to come up with some ideas that would hopefully work for them.

The Party in Houston at Angie and Raphael's Mansion.

Jake dropped the two daughters off at Toni's mums place to be told: Don't forget we have a birthday gathering for Toni's dad tonight. Will not be a late night, so come around after you pick up Toni. Just drinks, nibblies and cake.

Jake was not overly friendly with Toni's parents but he knew that was not a request. He headed out quickly after he settled his girls.

Thinking of little other than what was between his legs and his encouragement from the hosts to meet and greet some fantastic sexy horny women he rushed off and soon arrived at the venue. Not being aware of his surroundings and having been there only once before he did not notice the van parked down the road with antennae and high tech gear on the roof. Gino was awake and ready to go.

Jake was so confident he strode up to the front door oblivious to all around him.

The knock was greeted by Sharon at the front door in a slinky hugging body suit: Hi Angie told me about you. You must be Jake. She said you've volunteered to be our barman. Looking straight into Jakes face: Remember I like mine long and hard and often as you can deliver.

Jake: Are we talking about drinks there...?

Sharon: Sharon. I'll leave that up to you to find out. We Boston girls are adventurous. Oh come in it must be cold out there. Let me take your coat.

Sharon pulled Jake inside into the warm foyer and slid her arms down Jake's chest slipping his warm coat off his shoulders. Her hands wandered around feeling the muscle development down his back and into his rear.

Sharon: You have a lovely tight bum there Jake. Hopefully I can feel that a lot more later when you are on top of me fucking me hard. Do you love hard sex Jake?

Jake: We'll just have to see how that pans out. I think you better show me to the bar in case we get lost around a bedroom or two.

Sharon: Let's not be too formal Jake. Anywhere will do. I better get you organised and save some jiz for me later big boy. Pussy here is getting warmed up. The others are here already so I better stop monopolising you for the moment anyway. Just watch Carla my twin sister Jake, she is even more a slut than me and she takes no prisoners if you get my hint.

Gino's new sound gear worked off the vibrations of the glass on the foyers windows. He picked up their conversation perfectly and moved the beam to other parts of the house to pick up conversations. Fortunately for Gino the party was going to be focused around rooms facing onto the street as people got to know each other, probably because the design was built around the super view out on that side. While Gino could not see inside the mansion he could magnify the sounds emanating to get a word picture of what was happening. His sensors worked well.

Raphael: Welcome Jake. I suppose you are happy that Toni is home today. Angie reckons she has been very busy on her back this week, so you may wish to test her waters when she gets home tonight. Angie is a bit crude at times just like Sharon and Carla I fear. If Toni wants to get laid tonight Angie says you can bet she needs to cover up her infidelities in case she is pregnant.

Jake: I was thinking the same on the way over today, but if she is randy as Angie calls it she is going to get some very hard sex with me having to look after the terrors for the week. Mate I promise you if you get between her legs it is absolutely smooth as silk down there and if you can get her really randy she goes out of her mind pulling you in as far as she can get you. It will be a challenge I promise you. My problem has been I am away too much and she is cold as a fish at times with me not being around. Angie told me your wildest do each year is on New Years Eve. I reckon if we are going to get Toni into your swing club the best time is going to be then when she always let's her hair down at parties. We may have to wait.

Raphael: I am up to challenges Jake. Besides my crazy sister will be here that night and she is stunningly gorgeous and insatiable. Angie's play room is open for us all and no-one leaves unsatisfied. It usually is the best orgy of the year and last year I screwed at least five women until they blacked out with orgasms. We usually have to push everyone out about 3.00pm so we can get the cleaners in. Get a taxi home or get Toni to drive as you will not be under the alcohol limit. Just make sure Toni is in the mood and dressed super sexy as she will be turned into our newest member that night I guarantee you. We turn up the heaters and by ten no one has any clothes on and all will be fucking any one they get their hands on that they like.

Jake: So I get the impression you have plans for my Toni? Do you think I should at least know what they are?

Raphael: No more than what you will have for my sister and her friends. My guess is my sister will keep you entranced all night and well into the next day. While you are busy I am sure I can find my way between her legs and hopefully get her to want to be a member of our little club.

Angie: Oh there you are. Sharon told me you had arrived. The bar is around the corner in the open room if you could help with the dinks. Just watch Carla tonight. She is randy as hell and is groping all the guys. Have fun and enjoy yourself with the ladies. Oh how long can you stay?

Jake: Probably until 5.00pm, when I have to go and collect Toni at the airport.

Angie: Great. There are at least 5 horny women there who want to catch up with you. The condoms are on the bar in case you feel the need. So did I hear you are going to get Toni here for our New Years Eve orgy?

Jake: How I do that is going to be interesting, but maybe if I can get Raphael to drop by one evening to leave some papers or documents Toni may be attracted if you get my vibes.

Angie: Jake if she comes home with some sexy new gear, particularly lingerie you can bet odds on that she has been elevating her sex drive big time up there with some between the legs action. Every time I go there I find some great sales on and when the pussy is let loose Raphael gets to see some fabulous new underwear.

The three went into the open room and Jake began his bar duties.

Angie to Raphael: No need to worry husband the girls have been primed up and he is not going to leave here today without having enjoyed them all. That photo Jake showed us of Toni has intrigued me. I wonder if she likes a bit of girl on girl action?

Raphael: All in good time my dear. Once I have got between her legs for an hour so I am sure she wouldn't be adverse to those lovely lips of yours around her pussy. Just make sure the cameras are working that night and I am sure we can get her around to our way of living. Our library could do with some fresh stuff.

Gino could not believe his luck. He was going to get his new gear paid off in bonuses from his first assignment or so he hoped.

Jake worked the bar and got to the point he stripped down to his slacks and crisp white shirt. As it became warm to warmer for various reasons, including the 10 or so women who were luxuriating around the room. All teased Jake mercilessly as he completed their cocktails or champers, flashing their unsupported boobs and deep cleavages as he progressed through the room. His chest buttons were loosened to deal with the warmth and the fact the ladies liked to play with the hairs on his chest.

It was interesting if not unusual for Jake to be ogled by more than half the women in a room. He was undoubtedly good looking, very fit and well presented, but for so many women to give him the eye in one place? Carla was definitely the most forward grabbing his testicles as he gave her drinks for her group. Another first for tonight.

By the time everyone had their fill of food and drinks and had eyed off their conquests for the afternoon, it was around 3.00pm and time was running short for Jake.

He was stopped by a couple, probably around his age, possibly a little older: Hi I am Mathias and this wife of mine is Susan.

They spoke for ten minutes or so finding out about each other and their love of food and wine and subtly other pleasures. Mat and Susan were from the beach areas around Galveston and they regularly were invited to and stay over at Raphael's events because they also were involved in the oil and gas industry with Raphael and Angie, besides they were always staying on a reciprocal basis with them when they ventured down to Galveston for work.

The conversation had allowed Jake to properly view Susan in particular. She was one of those well-built brunettes who being tall could wear anything short and body hugging to perfection. Her black lacy dress just moulded to her body, enhancing her hour glass figure and allowing a decent amount of skin exposure down her back and sides to display a fine pair of boobs, taut nipples and long toned legs. At the right angle you could see between her legs that she had no underwear with the outline of her labia very obvious. She seemed to have large nipples and right now they were pointed directly at Jakes fascinated face.

Mathias excused himself to go to the toilet, allowing Susan to focus her charms on Jake.

Susan slipping her hand lower towards her boobs as she adjusted her dress provocatively: You say you are married to Toni? She is not here?

Jake: Toni is a very beautiful woman who is constantly telling me she is wanting more from life. Tall, green eyes and a stunning figure, she is my love but not happy at the moment.

Seeing he did not really answer her question: No she is on her way back from a girl's week in Las Vegas. Raphael wants me to bring her here on New Year's Eve but she doesn't know it will be to a swinger's party. He and Angie want us to join your club, but Toni has never been exposed to swinging. It is going to take some convincing and maybe a few white lies just to get her here.

Susan: If Toni has been in Las Vegas for a week with a group of girls, there is no way she is going to be the little innocent when she gets back. The last time I did that trip with my girlfriends it was summer and the most I wore once I got off the plane was a bikini and more often than not topless. I had so much sex in that week with both sexes that as soon as I got back Mathias and I agreed to live an open marriage and have ever since.

Jake observing how Susan's hand had drifted south: An open marriage? Doesn't Mathias have problems with that? Don't you have issues with loving him after you have mind blowing sex with some stud. Do either of you get jealous? Surely he gets involved with other women?

Susan: Swinging and as an alternative open marriage is not for every couple, but I defy all couples to deny they haven't thought about swinging or having sex with someone other than their partner. Swinging involves choices you make. Open marriage involves others, but just like swinging you say yes, when and who. It very rarely involves ridiculous orgies because either party just opts out and that is the end of that issue. We have just found a way to make it work for us. There is love on the one hand and sex on the other. I deeply love Matt and him me. We only ever have sex when we each know about it and most often that is at a party like Raphael's. But not always as we both have our moments outside our marriage when the right opportunity arises. I don't wander and neither does Matt because there is no need and we both have strong sex drives leading to as much sex as we want whenever we want it. And that is regularly. You will be amazed at how big Mathias is, just you wait.

Jake: It is a long shot but you may be able to talk to Toni and subtly get the subject in her brain? Do you guys come to Houston often? If not, I am in Galveston on my way back from the rigs every Friday afternoon. Maybe I catch up with you guys outside the group?

Susan: I will talk to Mathias, but we invariably are home every Friday. You are most welcome and I am sure once you get involved you will see the benefits for Toni. I reckon I get more out of our open marriage than Mathias does, but don't tell him that OK. And there is no reason why that would not be the same for your Toni, especially if she is as beautiful and wanting more out of life as you say.

Jake was watching Susan's hand touch her breasts and noticed a distinctly growing nipple evolving further through the lace gaps in her dress.

Susan: Do you like my dress? Mathias loves it when I wear this to a party.

Jake: You are stunning in it what there is of it. I would love my Toni to have that and others like it in her closet for our future. To be honest I find it very arousing. I am sure you already noted my hard-on, haven't you? Maybe you could take Toni shopping sometime and get her geared up?

Susan seeing Mathias returning and winking in his direction: I take it you would like to see what is under it no doubt.

Mathias arrived and went behind her back. He encircled her with his hands and pulled her gently back onto his hardening cock. Susan pushed backwards enjoying the sensations of a bulbous cock seeking re-union between her legs. She slipped her right hand behind her and unzipped his slacks to free his member and allow it to grow to formidable size. The beast slid between her legs and rested on her rose bud as it started to ooze pre-cum, while Mathias's hands were now between her legs lifting the small amount of dress covering her pussy. She was dripping with anticipation.