Reprisals

Story Info
Slave pays for not doing as told.
969 words
4.09
15.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn went back to her master the next day. She begged him for mercy. She had fucked another man without his permission. She knew she would have to pay for his forgiveness.

"Master please forgive me. I slept with Dan."

"Without my permission. Why?"

"I thought I could tease him and stop. I wasn't strong enough."

"You gave in to your desire."

"Yes."

"Then we must increase your willpower."

"As you wish."

"Strip for me and we shall begin."

Lynn took off her top and pants folding them neatly on the ground. Then she added her bra and panties to the pile. He took her by the hand and led her to the playroom. He tied her up to the cross. Her arms spread wide with her back to the wall. He slowly caressed her body as she wondered what he had in mind for her. "You must learn to master your desire. I will help you with this." His fingers caressed her tits. Then he teased her nipples with little flicks. The lust started rising in her. He moved to her sides and ran his hands down to her hips. He pulled her towards him slightly as he knelt down and buried his face in her pussy. He started licking her. As she tried to squirm away he held her in place. His hands moving back to her ass and squeezed it as he tongued her clit.

Lynn felt the pleasure building and knew if she came without permission he would really make her pay. She gasped as he continued licking her. She fought to keep from coming. He drove her to the edge and she clenched to keep from going over. He stopped and said, "Good job holding back."

She had just started coming back down from the edge when he started licking her again. Lynn's breath caught as he sent her back to the edge. Her breath started coming in short gasps as she tried to keep from coming. Again he stopped just when she thought she couldn't hold back any longer. Her breath just started to return to normal when he started licking again and then slipped a finger into her. He slowly stroked his finger in and out. Lynn fought to stay in control. As she started to edge he stopped again.

He brought her to the edge again and again. Each time it took less time and less effort for him to get her there. After a while Lynn had lost track of time and ached as she rose to another edge only to be left wanting. "Please let me cum master. I am sorry."

"You think you understand now, and deserve to cum?"

"Yes master."

"Very well." He started fingering her again and said, "You can cum" He picked up the pace of his fingering until she came all over his fingers. He kept stroking her as her body shuddered with the orgasm. He kept going and Lynn felt the next wave of pleasure building. It only took a minute and she was coming again. As her body shook she expected him to stop. He started thrusting even faster and she came again almost immediately. His thumb found her clit and the fire exploded as she came again. He sped up his fingering as Lynn tried to catch her breath between orgasms. After a couple of minutes of this Lynn was begging him to stop. He wouldn't let her come down off the crests of pleasure and it was building until it was almost painful.

After another minute he stopped and said, "I think you are beginning to understand what happens when you give in to your desires." He pulled out a hitachi wand and held it to her pussy. "After ten minutes of the wand I think you will have a better understanding." Lynn knew that it would drive her crazy and started trying to squirm away. Her master pushed her against the wall and held the wand to her clit. The waves of pleasure shot through her as the vibrations pulsed through her. The pleasure building and she came harder than she had yet that day. A wail of pain and pleasure escaped as she thrashed against the wand. The vibrations keeping her aroused and not letting her come down at all as she almost immediately started to come again. He held the wand to her clit as she begged him to stop. The next wave hit her and overwhelmed her. She felt her vision closing in as the haze of pleasure over took her. Then the wand was pulled away. Her body shook against her bonds. She heard him say, "No you don't get out of it that easily."

Her breathing was ragged gasps as she came down from the overwhelming high she had been on. Just when she was beginning to regain control the hitachi wand was back against her clit. Her pleasure instantly spiked and she screamed out as she came. She squirted all over the wand and his hand. She tried to climb up the wall away from the wand. She had to have relief. "Next time will you give in to your desire without permission?"

"No." she sobbed wanting no needing this to stop.

"I can't hear you."

"No." She yelled as loud as she could muster and then came again. Her whole body shaking from the intensity of the climax.

He pulled the wand away. Lynn's body slumped forward. Her bonds holding her up. He walked back over and raised her chin in his hand he kissed her deeply. After the passionate kiss he said, "Good. Now rest up."

He untied her and led her to bed where she passed out exhausted from the session and hoping that she was done with her repentance.