Reprogramming Erika Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Fine! One, you prick!" she vented. Another smack.

"Fuck! That's two!" Smack!

"Three! How much more of this shit are you going to inflict on me, you sick fuck?" Smack!

"Excellent question. I think you merit ten spanks for coming home drunk," I answered delivering another blow.

"I've already had way more than ten, asshole!"

"Those were for not counting. Now fucking count, bitch!"

"Four!" she howled, "Ten! That's fucking torture! Ughh! Five!"

"And ten more for skipping school this week." Smack!

"Six! What the fuck! I didn't skip!"

Smack! "Oh yes you did! You skipped out twice on something called Career and Life Management." Smack!

"Seven! Eight! That's bullshit! It's a bullshit course. It doesn't teach you anything. Ow! Nine!"

"Sister, if there's anyone who needs Life Management, it's you. It doesn't matter if it's English, Life Management or freaking Gym class. If you are assigned to go you will be there or you will enjoy the palm of my hand on your ass." Smack!

"Ten! Fine! Anything else you sick fuck?" she demanded.

"Yes as a matter of fact." Smack! "Ten more blows for coming home without panties on. I don't know if you were being a skank by leaving without any on, or you let some random guy fuck you and take your panties as a trophy, but that kind of behaviour easily merits ten. And while we're at it, ten more for your foul language and calling me a sick fuck." Smack! "And ten more for your shitty attitude all week."

"Eleven! Twelve! Aaaaaguh!" she screamed, "That's fifty spanks!" Smack!

"Wow, that's some impressive math skills right there." Smack!

"Thirteen! Fourteen! Fuck you!"

"You want to make it sixty?" Smack!

"Noooo-ooo... Fifteen!"

"Erika, I'm not seeing any respect from you. From now on you will address me as Sir." Smack!

"Sixteen," she said sullenly.

"Sixteen what?" I asked her.

"Sixteen spanks!" she countered.

"Wrong answer my little pet. I told you to address me as Sir. Sixteen what?" I prodded.

There was no reply. I used my right leg to jack her legs apart giving me better access to her pussy. I reached down and swatted her bare pussy, snapping it like a wet towel. Erika howled in pain and humiliation. Yeah, Saturday night I was right. Her pussy was definitely shaved. I had only smacked bare skin. Still no reply. I swatted her little pussy again. She screamed bloody murder.

"Sixteen what, Erika?" I prompted again.

"Sixteen spanks... Sir!"

"Good girl." I rubbed her back to reinforce the positive conditioning.

Erika was finally quiet except for counting off her punishment. Having administered the stick, at some point in this exercise I needed to extend some carrot. I needed to make it clear that acting out to get attention was the wrong kind of attention and that positive attention was available without resorting to bad behaviour. Nick was right about that part. At twenty-five smacks Erika was sobbing uncontrollably into the couch. I suddenly noticed that she had fluid running down the inside of her thighs. Was she getting off on this? Or was that the seed from whatever little prick had fucked her and taken her panties?

I began to run my hands lightly over her sore ass after every smack. Each caress after each strike my fingers slid further down her crease, across her rosebud,over her perineum, towards her pussy. At thirty smacks my hand was starting to hurt. Did I get the belt out like I'd promised? I was seriously considering it but by the time I got to thirty-five I was rubbing up and down her pussy lips and Erika was moaning instead of crying, her ass trying to buck against my hand. I leaned over her body and whispered into her ear.

"Is that what you're looking for? Is this what you crave? Is this why you disobey me?"

"Unngh!" she moaned in response to my caress. After the next smack I slid my hand down until I felt her opening and slid a finger into her pussy. Erika gasped in response. I slid my finger in and out before withdrawing to deliver the next blow. Each blow was eliciting moans rather than screams. I slid my hand down and inserted two fingers, forcing a groan from deep inside my niece. I slowly pumped them in and out of her pussy. She was slick with her own cumming but she didn't feel that funny, slippery-sticky that comes with a man's cum. Maybe she hadn't had sex tonight.

"Does that feel better, Erika?" I asked.

"Yeeeesss. Ooh gawwwd," she moaned.

"Yes what?" I asked dangerously.

"Yes, Sir!"

"Good girl. Now what do you want me to do?"

"Unngh! Keep fucking me with your fingers, Sir," she panted. I sped up the action, my fingers pistoning in and out of her cunt. I could feel Erika getting close to climaxing. I removed my fingers to deliver the next slap.

"Nooooo! Please, Sir!" she begged. Smack!

"You may not have an orgasm without my permission, Erika."

"Nooooo!" she squealed. I slid two digits back into her vagina and began pumping her again. I buffered each strike with an increasingly longer stroke time.

"I think you need to thank me for giving you your punishment, Erika."

"Nooo!"

"Erika, I've seen you when you are funny and witty and enjoyable and that's the Erika I love. We need to banish the old Erika, the one that misbehaves to get attention and is rude and nasty. I don't like that girl and don't want to be around her. So this punishment is to modify your behaviour so you become a better person. Don't you want to be the good Erika, the one that I love?"

"Yee-es Sssir," she moaned

"Then I want you to thank me for the effort I'm putting in on your behalf."

"Mfphh."

I stopped pumping her pussy. She was silent. I administered an extra hard slap.

"Ughh! Forty-six, Sir." I rested my hand on her ass but didn't slide it down her ass crease. She wiggled her ass at me. When that got no response she started twisting around again.

"I don't hear any gratitude." Erika kept thrashing around for a minute then subsided with a sob.

"Thanks, Sir," she said sullenly.

"Thanks for what, Erika?"

"Thank you for punishing me, Sir," she mumbled into the couch.

"I'm not sure I heard that."

She turned her head to the side. "Thank you for punishing me, Sir!" she yelled.

I administered the last four smacks to her behind, each time fondling her ass and spending more and more time rubbing and pumping her pussy, stopping each time I felt her muscles seize up in anticipation of the oncoming climax. After the fiftieth slap I spent an extra long time playing with her, reaching as far as my fingers would reach and rubbing the rubbery ridges of her G-spot with a come-hither motion that had my niece squealing, her legs rigid in her attempt not to come without my permission.

"Please, please, pleeeeze!" Erika begged.

"Please what?"

"Oh God, please let me cum! I can't hold it in anymore, Sir."

"Then what?"

"Aaaaaannnnggh! Whaat?"

"Then what, Erika?" I ceased teasing her pussy so she could think.

"Nooooooo! Don't stop, Sir!" she panted. I leaned over her back so I could whisper in her ear. With my right throbbing spanking hand I reached around her torso and ran my fingers over her breast, rubbing her nipple through the thin fabric of her dress. I grasped the nipple between my thumb and middle finger and rolled the nipple between them.

"Erika," I whispered to her in sing-song fashion, "what happensaftertonight?" She sucked in a lungful of air, shivering with need as I played with her nipple while breathing hot breath on her neck.

"I don't know!" she cried, "I don't understand the question, Sir!"

"Are you going to follow the rules?"

"Yesss Sssir!" Erika hiccuped

"Are you going to be a good girl from now on, honey?"

"Yes, Sir!"

I let go of her hands and pulled them down. I slid the spaghetti straps of her dress down off her shoulders, peeling the top of her dress to bunch up around her hips with the rest.

"Now put your hands back over your head." She obediently stretched her hands over her head up the couch, leaving her C cups hanging down unhindered. I ran both my hands up her rib cage and then cupped both breasts, fondling them. I stroked around each globe and then grasped each nipple in a tight squeeze and rolled them between my fingers, tweaking them. Erika hissed at the unfamiliar twinges it brought.

"What do you really want, Erika?" I breathed in her ear.

"I need to cum, Sir!" she gasped. The nipple play was pushing her over the edge.

"No, not what you want right now or even in the next hour. What do you want more than anything, my sweet?" I wanted to know what her plan for her life was. What did she want to get out of the next couple of years. College? A career? Housewife with two-and-a-half kids and the proverbial picket fence? What was the plan?

"I... I want you to fuck me, Sir!" she groaned.Say what?I'm not sure I heard that right.

"We can't do that Erika. You're my niece, and as much as I love you and have enjoyed playing with you tonight, actual intercourse can't happen."

"Fuck! Why not! Like my parents give a shit!" she spat venomously. "Besides it's legal in this province, same as first-cousins. Sir."

"That doesn't make it right."

"Fffuck meee!" she pulled her arms down and turned to look at me over her shoulder, "You think anything you've done to me tonight was right?" She'd left off the Sir again. I gave her a glowering look. "Fine.Sir!"

"Erika, are you absolutely sure this is what you want?"

"Yes, Sir. I had a crush on you when I was little and... and then when I came here... I crushed on you all over again and I have just wanted you to look at me as something other than that little girl you remembered. I... I'm sorry, Sir," she cried, "I was just so damn jealous of that...that woman..."

"What woman?" I couldn't think who she could be referring to. We males are seriously so stupid sometimes.

"What's her name... the blonde one... last week, Sir?" Erika groaned out.

"Gwen?" Dana and Brigitte are both brunettes. Gwen was the only blonde there other than Erika.

"Yeah, thatcow..." Even now she wouldn't say her name.

I threw back my head and laughed. I bent over her again and continued into her ear, "Baby, she's just a friend. Seriously, we dated way back and neither one of us wanted to continue. She and I have fun because there's no expectation of anything, ever. She's like a guy friend... She's like... like Nick, we both know nothing is ever going to happen."

"Oh." She was quiet, trying to process this.

"So someone has a crush on her uncle, does she?" I breathed into her neck, kissing her softly there. Damn, I couldn't believe how fucking hard she was making me.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, "I have wanted you so bad, Sir."

"Then why did you go out and mess around and get drunk tonight?"

"That... not... I was trying to get back at you forher." Gwen. Still couldn't say her name. "I thought you andherwere getting all serious. And... and then you didn't want me. I bought that negligee just for you and you wouldn't even look at me. I threw myself at you and you didn't want me! You sent me away!" She started sobbing again. "I didn't have sex tonight, I promise. I haven't had any since I got here, Sir." she confessed, "I've only ever had sex, like twice. And it sucked. God, I'm so damn horny!" she complained. I said nothing, just let that sink in a bit as I continued to kiss her neck.

Erika continued the confession, "I just wanted to get you to love me, Sir."

"Oh sweetie, you sure have a funny way of asking for it."

"I know, I'm so fucked up," Erika moaned, "I'm always fucking things up. I don't know how to get what I want without screwing things up, Sir."

"And what is it you want?"

"I want you. Sir."

"And just what do you want me to do with you, little girl?" I was kissing down her neck and onto her shoulders, the hard erection in my pants pushing up against her sore, inflamed ass.

"Eaauughhh!" Erika groaned from the deepest part of her soul, "I... I can't take it anymore. I can't doooo this, this stupid uncle/niece thing. I just want you. I want you to take me... fuck me, make love to me... Sssir," she hissed as I bit down on the outside rim of her ear.

"What about your parents? What are we going to do about you breaking my rules?" I was nibbling on her earlobe, suckling on her earring.

"I'll be good... I promise," she wailed, "I'll be such a good girl for you. I'll do anything you tell me to, just fuck me!"

Something snapped inside. The walls that had kept me at bay for so many weeks crumbled and I was suddenly more overcome with need than I had ever felt in my life. I released my hold on Erika's nips and stepped back. The blood rushed back in to her sensitive nipples and nearly pushed her over the cliff. Her body shook in a near orgasm as she fought to hold it down.

"Nooo," she cried weakly, her heading falling to the couch cushion. She thought I was abandoning her.

Pulling my polo shirt over my head, I then kicked off my shoes as I unsnapped my pants. I shucked my pants and underwear in the same fluid motion. I stepped back up to Erika's naked backside, my cock pressing into her hot, red ass. I grabbed my cock with one hand and began slowly rubbing it back and forth through her cleft to lubricate it. Erika hissed and moaned with pleasure. I pressed my cock head against her opening and began easing the cut cock head into her.

"Oh. Fuuuuuck," she groaned, "Oh my God, I think you're too big. Ungggha! It's not going to fit, Sir!" And then a squeal burst forth from her panting lips as my cock head popped past her tight entrance. I kept up the steady pressure, more of me slid inside. Pulling out slightly, I then fed a few more inches in and Erika was so tight I couldn't push in any farther. I stopped pushing to give her a chance to stretch to fit me, and I raked my fingertips up and down her ribs and she gave a massive shiver.

"Uh... Uh, is it all the way in?" she panted questioningly.

"No my little duckling, maybe halfway," I breathed up her neck as I nuzzled her.

"Halfway?" she squeaked in alarm. "I can't... I'll never be able to take it all," she moaned in despair. Geez, you'd think I was hung like John Holmes. She was just bloody tight.

I leaned back slightly and began rubbing her back to try to get her to relax. Finally after a few minutes of the sexiest back rub I've ever given, I could feel her begin to relax her tight muscles. I leaned over and nibbled on her ear, breathing on her neck. My hands slipped around her front, I ran my hands over her flat tummy and then up to her breasts to tease her nipples once again. She moaned as I rolled them between my fingers and I slid in a little deeper into her pussy.

"God I love your body, Erika!" I breathed in her ear, "I've wanted to fuck you since I saw you standing there in the airport. I figured you for a supermodel back from Paris or Milan. I was so stunned when you came up and hugged me." I rotated my hips, pushing against her hot, velvet vice. "Is this what you wanted? How does it feel to have your uncle's cock inside your tight little pussy?"

"Oh, fuck you feel huge. You're stretching me so much. I've never felt as full as this. I feel... I feel like I might split in half, Sir."

"Kiss me, sweetness," I implored. Erika twisted her head around and my mouth pressed to hers, exploring her lips, her tongue flickering in to taste me. She relaxed enough that I slid in the rest of the way, my cock bottoming out inside her, my thighs pressing hard against her ass, pushing her into the arm of the couch.

"Oo-oo! Oh God, oh fuck! I can feel it throbbing inside me! So full! Ugh!" Her hips bucked back against me, trying to take more. I held it there for a few minutes while I kissed her to stretch her out.

Then I slowly pulled out until just the cock head remained inside her, the action creating a giant suction trying to pull me back in. A mighty shove with my hips and I impaled her, sheathing my blade to the hilt again. Each time I pulled out almost all the way and then thrust my cock back inside her, my balls slapping against her sensitive clit producing a squeal from Erika's sensual mouth with each slow stroke. I began the slow, inexorable climb to that apex of all apexes, each thrust pushing her higher and higher toward the inevitable cliff. She wiggled, she pushed back against me, she bucked under my weight. Her unbelievably tight, silky inner fist was milking my erection, trying to draw from me the milk of life.

"Fuck me, oh God, fuck me, fuck me, fill me up. Stuff me with your huge cock, baby!" Erika screamed, her head lifting off the cushions, her back arcing in ecstasy.

"Marc! Fffuck! I am getting so close. I'm going to cum! Oh gaaawd!"

"Not yet my little fuck toy. You must hold on a little longer! You must not come until I tell you!" I panted as I sped up the slow strokes to more rapid ones, each thrust buried to the depths of her pussy.

Erika groaned in exquisite agony at my order. My sore right hand released her nipple and slid down her tight body to her clit. The engorged nub stuck out from under its hood and I began to lightly brush it with my fingertips. Erika's response was to thrash about and scream even though my 225 pounds had her solidly pinned to the couch arm. I increased the pressure of my fingers on her nipple and her clit. I increased the speed of my cock strokes further.

"Do you want me to cum inside you, baby?" I asked.

"Please, baby, fill your teen slut with your cum, fill me up with your seed! Cum inside me, baby,Sir!" Erika screamed.

"Maaarc! I'm going to cum! Please! Please let me cum! I can't wait anymore! Aaa-aaaaagh!

I was nearly there. I could feel it building in my balls. I pumped my cock in Erika's pussy as fast as I was able, diddled her clit with as much speed and pressure as I dared to push her over the top.

"Cum for me Erika! Cum for your uncle, Lover!" I released her left nipple that I had clamped down hard on. The blood pouring back into that sensitive nub sent exploding sensations to her brain. My now-free left hand slapped Erika on the side of her glowing red ass, adding to her stimulation. Erika's scream tore through my apartment. I felt Erika's full-body climax as she shook in my arms, wave after wave of orgasms tearing through her, her body bucked and cramped into a reverse C, her eyes rolling back into her head. I thrust as deep as I could in her tight sheath and tried to ride her orgasms like a surfer trying to ride a monster wave. I reached across her breasts and pulled her body to me, squashing them in the process. Her pussy muscles clamped down hard on my cock and continuous seismic waves rippled through her pussy as she shook. The intense pressure and ripples finished me off. I let out a tribal roar and exploded inside her. Rope after hot rope of cum splashed against Erika's cervix and the walls of her pussy. The intensity of my own orgasm left me light-headed and I lost track of the number of spurts that painted her insides.

Suddenly Erika went limp in my arms. I panicked for a second, tried to check for her pulse, then realized she was still breathing. My softening cock slid out of her pussy amid our combined fluids pouring down my shaft and her legs. I think I'm clairvoyant, I could suddenly see a rental carpet cleaner in my future. I lifted her into my arms and carried her into my bedroom and laid her on her side on top of my king-sized bed. I grabbed a robe out of the closet to lay beneath her to keep the leaking cum from seeping into the duvet. I walked into my ensuite to wet a warm facecloth and returned to clean off our cum from her pussy and legs. Then I pulled the covers from beneath her and gently tucked her into bed. After a quick shower and a moment to clean up the mess we'd left behind, I slid into bed next to Erika and snuggled up close to her, spooning her from behind.