Reprogramming Rob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beauty," he mumbled.

Now, one sexy image came into view and faded to be replaced by another then another: glossy lips, bulging breasts, long legs, shapely buttocks. Image after image accompanied by an all-enveloping binaural beat that made it impossible to think. He could only absorb, absorb what flowed into his eyes and ears. His limp cock started to grow and stiffen.

The pulsing letters on the screen changed. "BEAUTY IS POWER".

Urgent sexy voices repeated the message through the headphones; "BEAUTY IS POWER". Softer voices instructed him to repeat the phrase.

"Beauty is power," he echoed.

The images started to change to glamorous dominatrices wearing stiletto boots and brandishing riding crops, whips and paddles. He was already completely hard again. A new word appeared on screen.

"OBEY."

He felt his body weaken at the command. Sound and vision inundated his mind. One Goddess after another appeared, each dressed in explicitly dominant clothing. Sometimes they stalked between a number of naked men, who knelt helplessly before them and gazed heavenwards in adoration. Like these men, the only taut, powerful part of Rob's body was his painfully erect cock.

"OBEDIENCE IS PLEASURE", he was instructed.

A surge of sensuality and subservience swept through his body and mind, penetrated the core of his being. He was now completely receptive as the program fed him submissive belief after submissive belief.

As Rob waited for his computer to start up, he looked out on the small courtyard from the second floor window. A lonely tree and a few shrubs were blooming in the July sunshine. He and his colleagues worked in an open-plan office chilled by an air-conditioning system. Its constant hum competed with the noise from the banks of servers that occupied half of the floor space.

There was a beep from his smartphone that told him he had a text message. Two phones lay on his desk. The pink one was for Sisterhood communication only and if the alert had been the delicate chime of a Sisterhood text, he would have been filled with excitement. But it was merely the phone that he used for what little was left of his personal life.

Over the last seven months, Rob had dispensed with all the unimportant parts of his life. With the exception of his immediate family, he was no longer in touch with any of his friends from his old life, and all his meaningless hobbies from that life had been dropped. Now he was focussed on service and obedience; he had a higher calling.

The text was from his mother, checking that he was still visiting home the coming weekend. It was his birthday, she needlessly reminded him. Of course, his parents were unimportant too, but the Goddesses had explained he was to maintain minimal contact for some years to ensure they did not become too concerned and start investigating his lifestyle. This meant he had to visit them two or three times a year. Depressing, but it was what the Goddesses wanted of him, so it had to be done. He typed a short reply to his mum.

Apart from these interruptions, his life was bliss. Twelve hours a day, seven days a week, he served the Sisterhood with his computer skills. This was made easier by the fact that he, and all the other men, ate and slept in the building. The food was good and healthy, and there was even a gym in the basement used during the mandatory one hour work-out for all. The Goddesses explained that the men were precious to them and that they wanted them to have a long healthy term of service.

His life was filled with his love of the Sisterhood, overflowing with a meaning and purpose he could never a dreamed of before Goddess Samantha opened his eyes to the truth.

He logged in and started the duties that would occupy his day, the team was upgrading the network security. This was work he could be proud of because it served the Sisterhood. During his long work day, he fought through persistent daydreams to complete his tasks well. Visions of the divine kept him hard every waking hour and made it difficult to concentrate. The reinforcement programming had fetishized every aspect of the sexy dominant women in Rob's mind. Their eyes, lips, breasts, buttocks and legs, together with their attire of leather, lace and vinyl. He longed for the parts of the day when Goddess Lucinda would visit this floor for a few minutes, and maybe ask a question or whisper a word of encouragement. Yesterday, she had trailed the fingertips of one hand across his shoulders as she walked by.

Rob watched the reinforcement program each morning and evening. The Goddesses were so generous and merciful that every evening the program would allow him to masturbate to completion. At this thought, a tear of gratitude escaped down his cheek. He wiped it away. Must concentrate. This was straightforward but important work.

And after all, Rob liked precision and predictability. More than this though, Rob loved being programmed. It was about being controlled.