Request to a Femdom Escort

Story Info
Domination fantasy request to a pro femdom escort.
1k words
3.78
32k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSpXmt
DrSpXmt
1 Followers

Dear Mistress,

I saw your ad and am interested in booking a session over the next few days.

I'm a complete novice, never tried any of this before but I have quite a specific fantasy I would like to explore. Let me tell you what I'm looking for and would appreciate if you could let me know if the scenario is something which would excite you, if you have the toys we'd need and if so how much you would charge to help me with my fantasy.

You enter the room and have me undress and lie face down on the bed, you tie my hands above my head and secure them to the top of the bed frame. you slowly undress to your underwear, dropping the clothes you remove teasingly into my line of vision but making sure that I can't see you. you proceed to give me a slow sensual massage, though focusing a lot more on my ass then a proper masseuse would, and as you finish on my back, before asking me to turn around, you slowly ease first one then two fingers into my ass and gently massage my prostate for a few exquisite minutes.

Removing your fingers, you have me turn around, my arms still tired to the top of the bed, helpless. A naughty glint in your eye, you move up the bed, pulling your thong tight into the crank of your ass and stretching it up against your pussy, swing your leg over my face and sit yourself down onto my face. you slowly start rocking your post and ass back and forth over my face, making yourself comfortable and coating my face with your intimate smells. you order me to take a deep breath and savor the sweet sweet smell of your pussy and ass. lightly smack my erect cock a few times before ignoring it and continuing the massage on my front from your unconventional position on my face, always slowly rocking your pussy and ass over my nose and across my mouth. while you continue the massage on my front you randomly continue to lightly slap my dick, teasingly take it into your mouth briefly from time to time, fondle my balls and Tease my ass with your fingers and then with something bigger, longer, harder... a (small) dildo with some strange straps attached to it.

once my ass is relaxed from the massage and constant teasing, you pour some lube onto the dildo and gently but firmly push it into me. leaving it in me for a minute you stand up, towering over me and push your panties off and down your legs, letting them land on my face. You order me to breath through the crotch of your dirty panties while you remove your bra. then without giving me a chance to enjoy the view, you move your panties off my face and sit straight back down, landing your asshole right over my mouth and ordering me to rim your tight hole, while you resume fucking mine with your dildo.

When you get bored of fucking my ass with the dildo and slapping my cock, you remove the dildo from my ass, turn to me and suggest we play a game :) the first person to cum gets their ass properly fucked! you slide backwards on my face so that my tongue is now on your pussy and clit, while grasping a tight hold of my dick. I eagerly indicate my muffled acceptance and start desperately licking, alternating light alternate strokes across your clit and tensing my tongue into a tight spiral and using it to fuck your pussy. Meanwhile you start expertly stroking my dick, massaging my balls, building up a huge load. I'm so turned on by the situation, I don't last long at all and tense up, announcing my orgasm. you quickly move a hand to the head of my spasming dick to catch the cum exploding from my balls. as my orgasm subsides, I watch as you stand up and dribble the cum you caught in your hand onto your nipples and rubbing it onto your tits before scooping up the cum which escaped you, from my stomach with your toes and presenting me with your sticky toes to lick clean. you then make me lick your hands clean, one from the remnants of my cum and the other strong with the scent and taste of my cock.

you reach out and pick up the dildo you discarded earlier, pulling your legs through the weird straps I had noticed, laughing to yourself about the as fucking you were about to give me.

Strapon in place, you position yourself between my legs, rub your dick against my almost Virgin asshole, lean forward burying my head into your cum covered tits and drive your cock forward into me. at first you take it slow, but you are soon fucking my ass hard, stimulating your clit and my prostate with each stroke. My dick is painfully hard again and you untie my hands, ordering me to jerk myself off while you continue pounding my ass.

you keep fucking me until I come a second time, then pulling out of my ass. you waste no time in climbing up and dipping your toes into the pools of cum on my chest. ordering me to worship them clean with my mouth. once they are clean you order me to slowly work my way up your legs with my tongue as you grab another dildo and start fucking yourself with it. when I reach the top of your legs you turn around, flop down onto your hands and knees still fucking yourself with the dildo and order me to get my tongue in your ass until you cum.

That is my fantasy, I'm open to any suggestions you may have and would greatly appreciate your feedback as to whether it is something we could do at my hotel room and whether you would be interested in indulging me in my fantasy for your own amusement.

DrSpXmt
DrSpXmt
1 Followers