Requiem for a Fallen Wife Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1992w
c1992w
535 Followers

At the start of the fourth month, Leann began depositing his royalty checks into his business account using his cell phone bank app along with isolating bills that were due in the evenings. John trusted Leann from the first day. He was aware that she had the means because of her generous salary tier at the bank (obtained by Husband long ago) plus the child support checks almost covered all the youngster's expenses. He was confident she was not about to steal from him. They had become 'business partners' and friends in so many ways while keeping their desire to hold each other in check.

One Friday evening, she came home later than usual and walked into John's office, and they warmly spoke although John didn't turn around as he had not reached a stopping place. He was working on a nagging problem and kept his eyes glued on the monitor. Then, Leann said, "I have just come from the airport. My brother and his family flew in, and I met them. Greg will spend two nights with his grandmother because he wanted to do a sleepover with the cousins from Ohio who are visiting Boston. In fact, I will drive them to Logan Sunday afternoon and fetch Greg at that time."

John said, "Oh what fun the youngsters will have!" as he continued staring at his monitor he had been working the past half hour. Suddenly, he had the solution and quickly penciled a note while smiling broadly for the first time. He breathed out feeling very deeply and stood to turn around slowly so he could look at Leann for the first time.

Leann was naked from the waist up. The smile froze on his face, and he dropped his pencil, clenched his fingers to prevent himself from reaching out to hold her, marveled that her nipples still pointed out rather than down and her waist remained tiny. Sweat was pouring from every pore of his body. He said, "If I didn't badly need to shower and shave, I would wrestle you to the floor as we once did often and as I have done in my dreams for ten years."

"Please John, do it. I don't mind. I need you so badly" The two were locked together but made it to the plushly carpeted, but empty, sitting room. After his shorts and her thong came off they wrestled each other and rolled over and over the carpet. At the climax of their fiery, make-up coupling both screamed with ecstasy. Their squeezing each other remained cobra-like even afterward. Finally, all motion stopped except their breathing and Leann continued, "Thank you, John. Thank you for getting used to me again and becoming a hero to my son. Why not turn on the water and jets in your in your walk-in bath tub and I will join you soon?"

In ten minutes the naked Leann stood in the doorway to the MBR walk in bath tub area watching the water jets massaging her once-upon-a-time husband sprawled horizontally, and completely relaxed. The two smiled broadly at each other because suddenly the new man in her life began sporting a woodie the moment she appeared. She mused to herself while watching John, "How wrong I was about this man. I forgot just how frenzied his lovemaking sessions were. More than that, however, I once was so convinced that the newly credential Doctor John Porter would spend his life fixing computers while he clock-watched doing busy-work as a glorified technical help-desk person. After the celebrated new Ph.D. whiz kid, now a man, refused to consider an academic career that was open to him, I was so disappointed in John. But, the hard-headed Guy insisted on being self-employed, while I just shook my head in disappointment at the time and began developing an interest in the office playboy who had been pursuing me from my first day at work.

"Dear God! I have wasted ten years, and I am so envious of John who has wasted none of his life. The man is also free from a stilted employment environment of 'pretending to work' while his employer 'pretends to pay him' that plague so many of us." She asked, "You ready for me to join you?"

Her new lover raised his arms in welcome as she sat down in the turbulent water between his legs with her back facing his front. At that moment Leann was so happy until the bathwater began mixing with her tears. John was also on top of the world, again.

-----

Coming down from two couplings later, the lovers finally turned each other lose in John's Kingsize bed to sleep. She had been reluctant to say, 'Goodnight,' but finally, her roommate said, "You drained me and Saturday is my biggest work day."

She replied as she turned away to sleep, "It's OUR big work day, but you are right. Good night, the man of my life."

At one point the next day John watched Leann's fingers flying on a keyboard at the standalone worktable in his office, while focused on a spreadsheet that detailed revenue and expenses. She apparently wrote macros to do what John had tediously done column by column. The Hack mused to himself, "How did I get it all done before she moved in here?" She finally looked at him and smiled warmly and said, "You are awash in cash this week, but I would like to treat you to your once-upon-a-time favorite Italian restaurant in the North End anyway - they are still in business if you haven't been there for a while. What do you say?"

He chuckled and said, "The last time I was there was with you - and you were fully pregnant with Greg - and I was so much in love. But, Getting my new business off the ground weighed on my mind constantly then. Your unhappiness with our marriage didn't penetrate my blinders. I am sorry I didn't notice, then, as it might have made what came later much easier for both of us to bare. But, to answer your question, I would be delighted to be treated to dinner, Ma'am."

After the dinner, Leann tipped the uber driver, and they walked in the main door straight to the elevator. They went inside John's Condo, and Leann said, "This evening was life renewing, in fact, the first time I have had a good time since I can remember when. But you alluded to my being pregnant the last visit we had dinner at that restaurant, and I didn't want to respond and take a chance that might ruin our evening. Now I would like to tell you what was pressing down on me that night at the restaurant years ago. Do you mind?"

"Certainly not. But, please don't do it for me, Leann, as that was another world. But, if you need closure that might help us get use to each other again, please do so."

She paused pensively and said, "I was in my seventh month carrying Greg and had recently gone to the Gynocologist. He took a sonogram and adjusted the date that Greg would be arriving. I frantically spent the afternoon going over the four days Thompson had taken me to the National Bankers Convention while studying my calendar. With the new date, I was horrified that I had become pregnant during that trip because I had forgotten to pack my birth control pills. That second day of the convention was when I ovulated that month and became pregnant because my secret lover refused to wear a condom or pull out."

Since these details were no longer especially mind-boggling to John, he held her hand for support and smiled. He said, "Those are just details and not a big deal in the total scheme of things now that you are with me, but I am glad you got it off your chest."

"Another thing you need to know, John, is that when you came home late from your day job, three weeks after Greg and I had returned from the maternity ward, you threw the Paternity Test Results at me. You were within one inch of taking your own life, and I panicked. I certainly needed a nominal father for Greg and tried to rationalize my conduct during the past months trying to relax you somewhat. Greg was squalling, and you ignored him. You kept asking 'who was the father and why,' so I told you hoping the knowledge would calm you and me. I knew you didn't have the ability to lash out physically at anyone, so I didn't fear for Thompson. But, I was scared to death that I would lose you by suicide, but you just walked out of my life. I began to hate Thompson as well as me at that moment because I had no means to sue for divorce and no child support and Greg's father wouldn't return my calls."

John said, "Well, I remember that it was my goal never to see or talk to you again, Leann. So immediately after I left our apartment, I rented a room in a house with one of my Hack friends and retrieved my personal effects and gear while you were at work. I had secretly recorded our conversation at our final confrontation and gave it to my attorney. So, that wet-hyena told me later that she tossed a copy of our recorded conversation on her friend's desk. The friend was the Bank's chief counsel. The fat lady said, 'I told him, 'Ten Million and not a penny less or else the gossipers get certified copies of the recording.' It was right after that my attorney said, 'a legal altercation took place between three attorney groups, and they ordered Thompson to proclaim to the world that you two were in love and that he would ask you to marry him.' Mark Thompson's money started flowing then and keeps flowing now in the form of Greg's child support every month. I am so glad that you had the wherewithal to called it quits with that Randy and try-out hanging with me again."

Now Leann's eyes were two large red spots and that were sunk deeply into her head as she and John stood to hold each other tightly. She said, "John, I have thrown away ten years of my life which can not be reclaimed or altered or forgiven because being alive is such a marvelous experience, and once again I feel it."

The Hack said, "Well, I am going to try my best to redirect Greg's development where thoughts motivate him to action rather than feelings. If you help, I am certain we will succeed. You work so hard around here to make me successful until it's my guess that you will in time change your career of a 'Slacker doing busy-work.' to something more in line with your qualifications, but that is your business." Leann, I never stopped loving you. My assumption was that you were just another victim of progressive education and reality has a way of righting some of those wrongs and maybe that is our case."

"John, please be patient with me, You won't be sorry. Life is stirring in my brain." She reached down to find his cock pleasantly hard again and continued with a giant smile on her face, "I will race you to the bed because we have lots of catching up to do."

The End.

Epilog: Their relationship morphed into a new romance for both. The house keeper's quarters turned into the gym. As soon as John's financials were orderly, Leann resigned from the bank and went to work for a public accounting firm - and her first client was John Porter. Mark Thompson never once attempted to communicate with or about his son - but an investment fund sent child support checks monthly.

One day John showed a flier sent to the high-rise building residents and select others, that announced that PH1 above them was for sale. The Hack said, "It's too soon lady, but we are going to move up there someday! Visualize it!"

Life is good.

c1992w
c1992w
535 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
An Interview with Superman A cheating wife drives a man to extremes.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Preemptive Strike What he overhears leads him to act quickly.in Loving Wives
Choices She made hers, and I made mine.in Romance
More Stories