Requiem for a Saudi Girl's Lust

Story Info
Saudi woman dreams of a certain Black stud.
2.9k words
2.58
9.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

Fate is definitely a funny mistress. When I think of the day I met my future husband's family, I have mixed feelings about it. You see, up until I ran into them, I was having one of the worst days of my life. It's not easy being a Muslim female immigrant of Saudi Arabian descent in the Canadian Capital, but I try my best. My name is Amal Jubeir. I moved to the City of Ottawa in the summer of 2009 from Dammam, Saudi Arabia, and I've lived here ever since. Cultural differences are a source of both pain and humor for yours truly, seriously.

"Ma'am, we're closing in ten minutes," said the tall, pale and bored-looking clerk as I entered the Wal-Mart in Barrhaven. It was ten forty nine on a Friday night, and I wasn't the only late-night shopper rushing into the super center. I barely acknowledged the clerk as I made a mad dash for the women's washroom, sandwiched between the customer service center and the local MacDonald's.

"I hope I won't need that much," I grumbled as I rushed into the ladies room, and was most thankful to find it empty. I went into the stall, hiked up my traditional long skirt, pulled down my panties, cast a last glance at the probably-not-clean toilet seat and sat down to do my business. When nature calls, we must all answer. Seriously, I knew I shouldn't have had those samosas that my good friend Sagal, a Somali sister I met at masjid a while back, all but forced down my throat.

"Trust me, those are to die for, I made them myself," Sagal said to me as we exited the women's corner of the masjid, after attending an all-female class on relationships. I looked at the tall, slender, dark-skinned and lovely young Somali woman and nodded, then took a samosa from her and bit into it. I smiled at her and thanked her for this gift, for the samosa tasted deliciously. Forty five minutes later I was kicking myself for those very words.

"Oh fuck," I said, as tears streamed down my face. My ass cheeks squeezed and relaxed, and after much squirming and farting, I finally relieved myself. Reaching around, I flushed, and the whole mess went away. I sighed in relief, and then looked at the transparent black box attached to the washroom wall, where the toilet paper should be. My heart skipped a beat as I noticed that there was absolutely no toilet paper. What's a gal to do in a situation like this?

Look, I'm not proud of what I've done, okay? I looked through my purse and couldn't find any paper. Nor could I leave the damn stall without wiping my ass. These foreign washrooms don't come with a water hose to wash one's behind, like the ones back in Saudi Arabia and much of the Islamic world. I took off my headscarf, took a deep breath, and reached down below. A few moments later, after washing my hands with soap and water, I exited the washroom with my head held high...and bare.

"Whoa, Amal, is that you? I didn't recognize you without your headgear," said a masculine voice that sounded vaguely familiar. I turned around and found myself looking into the face of one Gabriel Montello, a tall, athletic, brown-skinned and ruggedly handsome young man whom I kind of know from my Political Ethics class at Carleton University. I was really not expecting to see him in the west end, to tell you the truth.

"Salam, Gabriel, how are you?" I asked, smiling at him and hoping he'd keep this short. I really wanted to rush home and take a long shower. Gabriel stood there, and looked at me, as though mesmerized. I didn't understand why he was looking at me like that, since we sit next to each other at school and I see him several times a week. Gabriel smiled at me, and I tried not to roll my eyes. Seriously, I needed to go home, and my politeness has its limits...

"Your hair looks really lovely, Amal, I say this respectfully," Gabriel said, holding his hands up as though I were a policeman accosting him or something. I smiled and nodded, thanked him and sent him on his merry way. I stood there for a moment and watched Gabriel as he walked through the parking lot, and was joined by an older couple, a tall middle-aged black guy and a plump, blonde-haired white lady. I watched them load their purchases in the back of a red pickup truck, then they drove away. Nice to have a car, I thought.

"Interesting guy," I said to myself as I crossed the street, and waited for the OC Transpo bus to arrive. It was a cold day in late November, and I wrapped my coat around myself. I tucked my gloved hands in my parka's pockets, and prayed that the bus show up on time. Seriously, these local buses are never on time. The cost of bus passes goes up every year but service continues to suck. Welcome to the Ottawa public transportation system. To make things worse, I was the only person at the stop.

"Hey Amal," came a voice, and then a car pulled up right in front of me. I gasped as I looked at the driver, a middle-aged black man with a cowboy hat, and he waved at me. I smiled at him, wondering what he wanted. The blonde-haired white woman sitting next to him smiled at me as well. I wracked my brain, and realized that I didn't know them from anywhere. Then the pickup's back window rolled down, and Gabriel's smiling face came into view.

"Hey, Amal, need a lift?" Gabriel asked, his handsome face smiling. I hesitated. I don't usually get in cars with people I barely know. Gabriel is not even a friend of mine. The dude is an acquaintance from school. Still, I was freezing my ass, and desperately wanted to get home so I could wash my ass. Literally. I'm five-foot-seven, dark-haired, bronze-skinned and pleasantly plump. No match for the Canadian winter, or the more mundane dangers that random men present to unaccompanied young women. I would have never attempted anything like this back in my country, where women don't go anywhere without a male chaperone. Fuck it, this is Ottawa, and I'm tired of waiting in the cold.

"Thank you, sure, I don't live far from here," I replied, and a smiling Gabriel swung the car door open, and I hastily climbed aboard. I sat next to Gabriel, feeling very nervous. Seriously, this isn't the sort of thing I do often. The last time I accepted a ride from someone, I was leaving school and my friend Sagal's father Abdullahi came by to pick her up. I got in the car with them, and since they live near Baseline Road, they didn't mind giving me a ride to Barrhaven.

"Hello young lady, I'm Beatrice, Gabriel's Mom, and this my husband Raphael," said the blonde lady sitting up front as she turned around, hand extended. Hesitantly I shook her hand, and nodded respectfully at her husband Raphael when he looked at me. The car barreled down the road, and we passed a nearby Catholic school and continued a little bit before reaching Paolo Circle, one of the new subsections of Barrhaven, and the place where I live.

"Thanks for the ride, sir and ma'am, Gabriel, I will see you at school, Insha'Allah," I said, smiling at them, and then I walked up to the door of the townhouse I share with my aunt Mariam. I stuck my key into the lock, and opened the door, and noticed that Gabriel and his parents waited until I got in to start pulling away. Out of politeness, I waved them off, and then went inside.

"Amal, you little zelala, where have you been?" Aunt Mariam's shrill voice greeted me, and I sighed as I looked upon the woman who has become the bane of my life. I willed myself to be calm, and for the life of me, I wondered why fate saw fit to throw me in with her. Aunt Mariam is the wife of my late uncle Ibrahim, the man who took me in after my parents died during a plane crash in Saudi Arabia. In 2009, I was nineteen when my uncle sent for me. I came to Canada seeking a better life. Little did I know that my hell was just about to begin.

"Please don't call me that, aunty, I am just coming from the mosque," I said, hoping to placate her. Aunt Mariam is tall, plump, with dark bronze skin, icy dark brown eyes and long black hair. Unlike me, she's pure Saudi. Alright, cat's out of the bag. My father Omar Jubeir was Saudi, but my mother Beren Ozdilek was Turkish. I guess that makes me mixed. I wonder if that's part of the reason why Aunt Mariam hates me so damn much.

When you first meet her, you'll probably think she's a nice person. She'll talk about Islam and the wonderful aspects of the faith, and her love for her homeland of Saudi Arabia, but trust me, she's evil underneath it all. Aunt Mariam is like a snake, only worse. Much worse. When this bitch finally dies and goes to Hell, Iblis the Evil One is going to shit himself because she's going to want his job. Knowing how mean she is, Aunt Mariam will probably get the Devil's job, too.

"It's my damn house, you annoying little biraz ( shit ), don't you forget it," Aunt Mariam hisses, and I walk past her and head to the basement, where I sleep. There's a bed, and not much more. I've got a couple of chairs and a couch there, and a TV that doesn't work, so I guess I can call it a living room. Oh, and meager as my accommodations may be, they're not free. I'm paying four hundred a month in rent. Utilities are free, the washrooms are shared, along with a daily stream of verbal abuse.

"Whatever," I shout, practically at my wits end, and then I let myself fall on the bed, closing my eyes hard. When I came to Canada all those years ago, after spending much of my life bouncing around from relative to relative across Saudi Arabia, I thought things were going to be different. I was going to have a new life in Canada, one that would make me happy. I was going to start university, get my degree, meet a handsome and wonderful man, and have a family. What I found was pure hell instead...

"Tomorrow is trash day, Amal, don't forget to separate the stuff into the right boxes, we recycle around here," Aunt Mariam shouted from upstairs, and I sighed, seriously wishing I could magically make that miserable woman go away. I can't stand her, and I can't see what my late uncle Ibrahim might have seen in her. Seriously. If that miserable old bitch dies, I'd start tap dancing in the middle of the street without caring who sees me.

Anyhow, I waited patiently for my aunt to go back to her room where she'd watch TV until fairly late at night, and then I tiptoed my way to the shower. I'm not afraid of her but I'd rather not get into an argument. I closed the washroom door behind me, locked it tight, and then undressed. Off came my long-sleeved T-shirt and traditional long skirt, then my bra, panties and socks. Sighing happily, I stepped into the tub and turned on the hot water.

"They just keep coming for you," I sang loudly, echoing the words of my favorite band, The Offspring. I'm absolutely gaga over their most recent song, Coming For You. Seriously, I have that video saved up on my musical list on YouTube and I must have seen it like a thousand times. I can totally relate to what's going on in the video. I feel like I'm surrounded by clowns, hostile ones, day in and day out. Seriously.

As I stood under the warm water, lathering myself up with soap, I thought of the day I've had. Alright, now that I'm at home, safe and clean, the whole washroom incident at Wal-Mart now seems kind of funny. I lathered my long black hair with soap, and then reached between my legs. A lot of chicks don't like to clean their muff, but I am not one of them. Nope, I have a clean pussy. Not that it's had any visitors recently. Alright, the last time I got laid, PM Harper was still in office. Yeah, it's been a while, folks.

Smiling to myself, I slid first one finger then another into my cunt. Closing my eyes, I masturbated to a guilty pleasure. Pinching my nipples with one hand, I fucked myself with the other. Leaning into the wall, I licked my lips as I pleasured myself. Hey, a gal's got needs, alright? Besides, if you can't get yourself off, what fucking good are you to anyone else? As I fingered my cunt, teasing my clit and digging in deep, a most unexpected image came into my mind. Gabriel's handsome face flashed through my brain, along with his lean, athletic body.

"Hello handsome," I whispered, visualizing a stark naked Gabriel Montello in the shower with me. The tall, golden brown stud smiled at me, and gently stroked my face. Pulling me into his arms, Gabriel kissed me with an urgency that made me shudder...and pleasurably so. Gabriel's hands eagerly caressed my body, his fingers groped my ass, and his eager lips found my tits. I giggled as I felt his tongue on my areolas, and Gabriel leaned into me.

"Amal, you're beautiful, and I want you bad," Gabriel whispered, and I smiled and reached between his legs, grabbing his long and thick, dark member. I marveled at its length and size, and stroked it gently. Kneeling before me, Gabriel looked up at me, a wicked smile on his handsome face. My heart skipped a beat as Gabriel's hand slid between my legs, and paused, a question on his face. I nodded eagerly, and a smiling Gabriel began probing my pussy with his fingers.

"Taste me, handsome," I giggled, and watched as Gabriel literally kissed my pussy, then I trembled as I felt his tongue inside of me. Pressed against the wall, I moaned loudly as Gabriel ate my pussy voraciously. At first I was tense, then I relaxed and enjoyed as Gabriel's agile tongue and fingers coaxed wave upon wave of pleasure out of me. It was intense, and weird, and wonderful, and I loved every minute of it.

"Fuck that was intense," I said, once my knees stopped shaking, and I smiled at Gabriel, then gripped his dick. It hardened in my hands, and I stroked it, then stood on my tippy toes and planted a kiss on Gabriel's full, succulent lips. Gabriel pulled me close, and I felt his hard dick press against my navel. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I climbed on top of him as I would a tree, and Gabriel slapped my ass and grinned, then his eyes locked with mine.

"Take me," I demanded, and Gabriel heeded my command. Kissing me passionately, Gabriel hoisted me up, pressed me against the walls, and began fucking me. His hard dick stabbed my cunt as he forcefully spread my thighs and went into me. I wrapped myself around him, loving this most welcome intrusion, and savoring every moment of it. I looked into Gabriel's eyes, craving this dark, beautiful and dangerous young man. Hard and fast Gabriel fucked me, and I screamed with wild abandon as his dick filled my cunt, his rough hands slapped my ass and grabbed my breasts roughly, and I loved every moment of it.

"Amal, dammit, you've been in there too long, the water's not free you know!" Aunt Mariam's shrill voice, sounding very faint as though from far away, snapped me back to reality. My eyes snapped open, and I looked down, and felt a wetness between my legs that had absolutely nothing to do with the shower's water. Smiling, I turned off the water, and pushed back the curtain as I reached for a towel. I toweled myself off, and then, I exited the washroom.

"I've got to stay clean, auntie, it's a filthy world out there," I said as I walked the five meters to the stairs, then headed to the basement. I practically sauntered as I made my way room, with my aunt Mariam staring daggers at my back as she lay in her bedroom, shaking her head. I put on an old sweatshirt and sweatpants, then turned on the computer. I logged on Facebook, and then did something completely out of character. I typed Gabriel's name in the search engine, and took a look at his profile.

Let's see what we have here. Gabriel Montello, born on February 7, 1992, in Montreal, Quebec. Law student at Carleton University. Major fan of Kanye West, Madonna, and Serena Williams. Last book he read? I Killed Scheherazade : Confessions Of An Angry Arab Woman by Lebanese author Joumana Haddad. That last one gave me pause.

So, Gabriel, the sexy biracial dude ( and my favorite class clown ) likes Arab ladies, eh? Cool. Smiling, I sent him a friend request. Hey, I fantasized about the dude while in the shower. Never really gave him much thought before. Why now? Hmmm, it's got to mean something. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to do my evening prayers and get ready for bed, like a proper Muslim gal.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers