Requirements of the Job

Story Info
Andrew's new job has some exciting new requirments.
1k words
3.52
30.1k
3
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew sat there as his CV was being intently read by the figure in front of him. He recently moved to the city and was in the process of applying for one of the most prestigious companies in his chosen field

"Well it looks like you have done your homework," the woman in front of him said casually plopping his CV on her desk.

Elizabeth Hitchcroft loved her job meeting perspective employees. Her once she thought that they would be of use for the company she would then see if they were any use for her as her own sex life was no fun at the moment and doing it with the new boy or girl was one of her favorite pastimes.

Andrew nodded she was wearing a gray business suit.

Which weather she knew it or not displayed just a glimpse of her ample bust. Andrew tried to keep his eyes off her cleavage and hoped that he hadn't just felt a bulge in his pants.

"Yes Ms Hithcroft," he responded hoped that this might be a good sign of him getting the job.

" And you feel that you would be a great asset to our company?" she replied taking off her glasses and places on of the frames in her mouth.

"All I'm asking is for a chance," Andrew said as he started to wonder if she was going to suggest he look elsewhere.

She slowly took the glasses out of her hand and looked Andrew in the eye he could see a small gleam in her eye.

"Very well welcome to the company," she said standing up and offering her hand. Andrew let out a silent cheer in his mind glad to get this interview out of the way.

"Just a few last things" She said walking around behind him.

"Tell me Andrew are you married or have a girlfriend" She asked while placing her arms around him her hand rubbing around his crotch. "No I don't." he said wondering were this was going "Good that helps avoid any problems," she whispered before releasing her grasp and making her way to her desk.

Perfect young and single Elizabeth said to herself but first she'd have to see if the 'kid' could handle his secretary.

After all she promised the young girl during one of their 'private' meetings she would let her have some fun for all her hard work that she did for her.

"Ms Meagan," she spoke into her intercom, 'yes Ms Hitchcroft," the reply came through "Cancel all appointments and come to my office at once," she ordered then proceeded to sit down on her chair and place her legs on the table.

"I don't understand," Andrew asked. "You'll find out sit back enjoy" Elizabeth replied as this was her favorite part of her job.

"You wanted to see me?" the secretary asked when she entered the office. She was a young woman.

Blonde hair dressed in a white top that didn't hide her figure and a low cut skirt. "Yes Ms Megan could you do your 'Special' requirement that we discussed upon for new employees" Elizabeth said as she smiled at Andrew.

"Yes Ms Hitchcroft," Ms Megan smiled and without delay she walked over to a stunned Andrew and slowly removed his pants and began to stroke his cock before slipping it into her mouth.

Megan loved when Ms Hitchcroft asked her to do her thing.

It was after how she worked her way through collage and boy-sucking dicks like the new guy here really turned her on.

"What ...oh man" Andrew stammered as the young secretary started quickening her pace on his Dick .

He placed his hand on her head and guided her to take his Dick deeper into her mouth.

"Yes that's it Ms Meagan suck his cock like I taught you," Elizabeth hissed while playing with her own pussy.

The sight of her secretary taking Andrew's cock deep into her throat like she had taught her to was nearly driving her over the edge.

Andrew soon came deep into the secretary mouth she turned and proceeded to remove her clothes and lay back on her boss' desk and waved seductively for Andrew to follow.

"Well what are you waiting for continue," Elizabeth called to Andrew while rubbing her hands over the young woman's breasts and giving her a deep kiss sucking some of Andrew's cum out of her mouth.

Andrew decided to play along hoping that this might just be a strange yet sexy dream and he would wake up.

Slowly he made his way over to the desk lowering his head he started to eat out the secretary pussy all the while his new Boss whispered in the young girl's ear which seemed to excite her even more.

After making her wet enough and provided with a condom to ensure nothing would go wrong Andrew placed his meat within the walls of her hungry pussy.

"Oh that's it fuck me oh god it's great to be working with such a great cock," the secretary hollered her arms clenching around Andrews neck

"Yeah give all you got stud yeah it was a great idea to hire you," Elizabeth whispered as Andrew thrust harder and harder into her secretary and she neared her own self-inflicted orgasm.

"Oh man I gonna cum oh cum cum," Andrew shouted as his cock began to tighten,

"Quick cum on my tits cover my babies with that hot cum" Meagan cried.

Andrew nodded taking his cock he jerked all his cum over her tits .

Just as Elizabeth shrieked behind them with her own intense orgasm soaking her pussy.

After he finished Andrew lay down on the desk next to his new colleague; he kissed her on the lips and looked over at his new Boss

Elizabeth walked over to him, "Welcome to the company Andrew," She smiled as she kissed the pair of them

"Thanks I'll see you tomorrow at 9," Andrew replied looking forward to his new job.

The End

There you are hope to write for you soon. Thanks to J.Q Hack for the editing help and suggestions

Reviews and feedback welcome

Till next time And 1