Requital

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,672 Followers

She kissed back and gave me a wan smile.

"I've always revered you, Brit. You're the most beautiful person, inside and out, that I've ever met."

She smiled more broadly, and we exchanged quick kisses before I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. When I got to my bedroom I gently laid her on my bed – she was now naked except for her high heels – and then I slowly undressed, staring at her while she stared back at me. It was hard getting my boxers off considering that my cock was standing straight up and rock hard.

Once I removed my boxers I lay next to Brit, kissed her lips, face, and neck, and then aggressively went after her pussy with all ten fingers, my lips, tongue, and even nose. Her first orgasm came in record time; the second one shortly thereafter; the third, monster, one within five minutes after my tongue first touched her clit.

While Brit was still in the throes of her third orgasm courtesy of my fingers, tongue, and lips, I turned her onto her hands and knees and then quickly buried my cock in her surprisingly tight pussy. She groaned loudly as I pushed balls deep into her. I banged as hard as I possibly could – probably a combination of need, anger (at her daughter), and passion – while she clutched the sheets and whimpered. I ejected a mammoth load into her pussy, causing her to scream and go completely limp. I continued to pound until my cock was flaccid, at which point I extracted it and hugged Brit.

After a few minutes in spoon position, Brit turned toward me, smiled, and then scooted down to my crotch and cleaned my cock off. By the time that she was done I was hard again. This time I fucked her with her sitting on my lap, facing away from me while I played with her stupendous mammaries. After another intense set of mutual orgasms she cleaned me up again.

The third time we didn't fuck. We made love in the missionary position.

Brit had knocked on my door about one p. m. on Friday. At seven p. m. we finally got out of bed, showered together, and went out to a fancy restaurant for dinner even though Brit complained that she wasn't properly dressed. At dinner we only talked about happy things, with lots of hand-holding and sly smiles. I felt better than at any time since Christina/Lila dumped me.

As we stood next to my Tesla after we left the restaurant I held Brit tight and looked into her eyes. "Will you stay with me for a few weeks?"

"I'll do anything that you want me to," she replied, looking just as vulnerable and subservient as when she knocked on my door.

"Do you have changes of clothes?"

"I have a suitcase at Christina's condo, but most of my clothes are back home – at my soon to be repossessed house."

"Let's pick up your suitcase right now; Monday we will get started on making your life as great as you deserve it to be," I smiled.

"It's off to a great start, Tom," she said with quivering lips. Then she buried her head in my chest for a few seconds, wiped away a tear, and smiled as I opened the car door for her.

It took Brit much longer than necessary to get her suitcase from Christina's condo while I waited in the car, but I expected that since there was no way that Christina would let her leave without talking to her.

Brit and I spent a honeymoon weekend together. Sex with her was both physically and emotionally more fulfilling than any other sex of my life – better than I thought that it could be. We went to a play, ball game, movie, dinner, even the zoo, with plenty of time for cuddling and making love – I only fucked her once, the other five times that I made a seminal fluid deposit in her vagina it was during love-making.

I was more in love than at any time in my life – even with Christina.

Monday morning after she made breakfast Brit and I sat down together in the living room. "OK, Brit. It's time to get to work. First we need to pay off Bea's student loans and get her back in college for her senior year. Then we need to pay off the mortgage on your house and put it on the market because I'm not letting you leave here in the near future – if ever. Third we need to figure out a way that Christina can keep her job without me having to interface with her in any way. Let's get started," I concluded with a big grin.

Brit was in shock. "What...what...what did you say?" she stammered.

I repeated everything, holding her hands.

She broke down in tears and fell on the floor. I cuddled her until her sobbing somewhat subsided, and then lifted her off the rug.

As I wiped her tears I said "Enough crying – let's get started. Call Bea and get all of the information from her that you can. All documents should be sent to this email address," I said, handing her a piece of paper. "Then call your mortgage company and get all the information from them, again to my email. While you're doing that I'm going to the office – I'll be back to take you to lunch."

Brit held me tight and mumbled into my chest "I hope that you fell in love with me this weekend, Tom, because I did with you."

I held her at arm's length and said "Hell yes!"

***************

Taking care of the financial situation with Bea and Brit was simple – it just involved some tough negotiating on my part and money. It wasn't as much money as I thought that it would be, 1/1,000,000th what Brit was worth to me.

Figuring out the situation with Lila was much more complicated, especially since I refused to allow her in any meeting about it. To show good faith I did just enough at work to keep the government contract on schedule until a final resolution could be reached. What we ultimately came up with was a complete reorganization of Research and Development. Responsibilities were re-assigned, the office facilities were rearranged, a liaison was hired to act between the business and engineering functions, and I never had to see Christina. Also, Jeffrey George was fired and someone who really knew what he was doing was hired as engineering manager.

When all was said and done the organization actually ran much more efficiently. Employees were happier and better compensated and our employer made more money – not a normal situation. Because of the enhanced efficiency – and because I was now extremely happy since I had the love of my life at home and since the company paid for her to travel with me whenever I had to go out of town – we solved all major problems with respect to the biomedical devices to allow soldiers with spinal cord injuries to not only walk again, but to jog.

Brit was at my side when the first spinal cord injured soldier took his first steps – a very emotional situation for everyone involved. We took a couple of days off after that event and I proposed to Brit.

"How can I marry you, Tom?" she asked as we lay naked next to each other after yet another phenomenal, toe-curling, emotionally satisfying love-making session. "You're nineteen years younger than I am. You deserve to have a family."

"The question is, do you love me?" I inquired.

"More than I believed possible."

"Could you stand being married to me even though we would never see one of your daughters or her husband when we are together?"

"Could we see the grandkids together?"

"Yes," I chuckled.

"Are you sure about marriage?" she asked, a tear starting to form in her eye.

"I've never been more sure of anything," I smiled.

We were married in Aruba two months later, with only Bea and her boyfriend as witnesses. That was three years ago. I'm even happier now than I was then; Brit is the perfect match for me.

***************

During the first year that Brit and I were married, two situations arose at work. Once the government contract mileposts had been met, and the contract renewed, Jackson was a prick to me. He obviously resented the humiliation that I had put him through when he had to beg me to come back to work. Bonuses were given out to the engineering department when the contract was renewed, and despite the fact that no one would dispute that I was the person most responsible for the success I got one of the lowest bonuses. When I confronted Jackson about it he simply snarled "You make more money that the others, so don't bother me," and dismissively waved his hand.

I suppressed my desire for immediate vengeance.

Shortly after the bonus issue Jackson called me into his office. "Why haven't you been responding to Lila's emails?"

"Lila is not supposed to be communicating with me. I saw some emails from her but I assumed that they were just blast emails to the engineering department and deleted them without reading them."

"That's not acceptable. You need to respond to them."

"Actually I don't; read my employment agreement. I do not have to have anything to do with her. If you insist that I communicate with her I'll sue you for breach," I snarled.

"You think that you're hot shit – well maybe now we can get along without you."

"Actually, we can get along better without your asshole petty management techniques Elias. Do remember, however, that if you fire me after my employment agreement is up my non-compete is wiped out, and I will be working for your competitor within the week," I snickered, then turned and left.

"You really are a pompous ass," he yelled at me.

While I was contemplating vengeance on Jackson during a very unusual moment when Brit – who never really drinks – had had a few, she spontaneously opened up to me about Christina dumping me. What she told me before she became incoherent was that when working at her summer internship she came across Al Dwoskin, her High School boyfriend, who was going to Yale. She immediately got chummy with him again, he fed her a total line of shit, and he convinced her to dump me in the cruel way that she had. Brit had only gotten the details from Christina long after the fact because Brit, Bea and Rock never liked Al, but adored me, so she never told them about it until she announced her engagement.

While I didn't show it to Brit at the time, this enraged me – especially the idea that I had developed technology that would likely allow the guy who perpetrated the cruelest experience of my life to be able to walk again.

It was only because of Brit's total love and devotion to me that I was able to suppress the green-eyed revenge monster lurking inside me.

Then serendipity hit.

Lila had made a few enemies at work, and Jackson had more than a few. One who was an enemy of both was a secretary in the business section of the division, a young woman by the name of Carolyn. Carolyn had a feisty personality and chaffed at being put down by both Lila and Jackson – but even though she and I didn't work together regularly she and her boyfriend hit it off with Brit and I at company events that Lila did not attend (I would never go to an event if Lila would be there).

I was sitting at my desk after normal business hours one Wednesday night, not in a hurry to get home because Brit had gone over the Lila's to make dinner for Al and her grandkids because Lila had arranged to work late.

"Hi handsome," she grinned.

"Hi yourself, sexy," I grinned back. We called each other that in front of her boyfriend Pete and Brit, more as a joke than anything else. Somehow my social awkwardness was almost non-existent around Carolyn, probably because she was so "out there."

"You're the only one here who hates Lila and Jackson more than I do, aren't you Tom?"

"I do believe that you're correct as usual Carolyn," I smiled. "But why do you bring that up?"

"Come with me, and be quiet as a little church mouse," she ordered with an even bigger and more diabolical grin, and a hand gesture.

She had my curiosity up. We slinked up to Jackson's office, and once outside we could hear grunts and groans. Carolyn put her finger to her lips in a "Shhh" gesture, then silently moved the door handle and cracked the door open. There was dear Lila with her hands on the desk, topless and her skirt pulled up, with Jackson working his little weenie in and out of her pussy. My first thought was that at the present time even though Brit is eighteen years older than Lila Brit is much better looking and much sexier.

After that fleeting thought left my head, my grin – had it turned into a light bulb – could have flooded the entire building with light. Carolyn's was almost as big.

She gently closed the door and we hustled back to my office and closed my door.

"Carolyn – how in the hell did you find out?"

"I'm very observant; I observed kiss-ass and giggles by Lila whenever she interacted with Jackson, and I observed him tenting his pants after interacting with her. I sensed something today – and stayed late. Are you happy that I did?"

"I could fucking kiss you," I chortled.

"Hey don't, shit-face; you know how jealous Pete is," she cackled.

"Is this the first time?" I inquired.

"I don't think so; I think there was at least one other Wednesday night in the last month, maybe even two."

In fact, Brit had gone to Lila's condo to help out two other Wednesdays in the last month.

"Would you like to help me get Jackson fired and Lila transferred or demoted, and get her husband and his wife mad as hell?" I rhetorically asked.

"Does the pope poop in the woods?" she grinned.

"You get out the employee relations manual and find out what rules they're violating, and to whose attention we direct complaints. Also, find out Jackson's wife's name and home address – I already know Lila's information. In the meantime I'll install HD cameras in Jackson's office to catch the next session," I told Carolyn.

"Shit – this is going to be sooo much fun," Carolyn giggled. We hugged and she took off.

Carolyn gathered all the information quickly. When two weeks later Brit told me that she needed to help out Lila's family again because she had to work late, that Monday I picked the lock on Jackson's office door, installed three micro HD cameras at appropriate locations in his office to catch the action, and tested the reception on a cheap computer I purchased with cash for just that purpose.

Carolyn and I watched the action from my office that Wednesday night just to be sure that we got what we needed. With both chuckled at how small Jackson's weenie was but how hard Lila seemed to orgasm – she obviously wasn't getting any at home. We were surprised when Jackson recovered quite quickly after a pussy fuck and fucked Lila's asshole – plus the language that the two of them used was all-time funny, gross, and wicked, all at the same time, especially when Jackson made fun of Al, Lila made fun of Jackson's wife, and neither chastised the other.

Not letting any grass grow under our feet, before the start of business Friday morning Carolyn and I had had six DVD's made of the action, I had removed the cameras, the DVD's were in envelopes with notes, and the delivery service had been called to deliver them by hand to Al, Jackson's wife, the CEO of the company, the company's general counsel, and the company's head of HR. We kept the sixth DVD in my safe deposit box. I deleted everything from the computer and anonymously gave it to a local school.

Carolyn and I used only cash to do what we needed to, handled everything with gloves on to leave no fingerprints or DNA, and Carolyn even wore a very effective old lady disguise when she paid the delivery service in person to handle the hand deliveries.

The shit hit the fan as effectively as it had hit Dipshit when it blew out of his locker in High School.

Jackson lost his job. The new engineering manager was promoted to V. P. and I was given the engineering manager's job, with the proviso that I could delegate some of the paper work and continue to do hands-on research. Lila was transferred to a subsidiary about twenty miles away from the office where I worked. We heard that Jackson's wife divorced him.

There was only one drawback. Brit was concerned about the acrimony between Lila and Al. They didn't get divorced, but things were not rosy. One reason that they didn't get divorced was because with Lila's transfer Al was removed from the list of people first entitled to the mobility technology that we were now delivering Beta units of.

I had lots of joy in getting my vengeance. The little guilt that I felt – only because of the indirect effect my vengeance had on Brit – I mollified by treating Brit even better than I had before. There was no sexual desire of hers that I would not fulfill, no event or place she wanted to go that I wouldn't take her to, and nothing that I wouldn't do for her.

Her concern about the Al-Lila situation decreased over time, and I do believe that by our three year wedding anniversary that Brit – like me – was by far the happiest that she had ever been in her life!

imhapless
imhapless
3,672 Followers