Requited at Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is NOTHING to be ashamed of, Kitten."

His hands cupped her bare ass and he dragged her upwards. He pushed her legs together and gripped her by the ankles sticking her legs straight up in the air so that her cleft peeked between her legs, seeming somehow to frame her sweet pink and cream flesh. He took one moment to revel in her womanhood before her dove in like a man possessed. His mouth wrapped around her entire mound, sucking on her cleft while his tongue darted out to taste her folds. She tasted of earth, honey, and of woman.

She wanted to push him away but his mouth had pleased her into compliance. She had never felt anything so amazing. He was not as practiced and precise as her elven lovers had been, but his wild impassioned movements brought her body to bliss. He licked like a man who wanted it, who enjoyed it. She let him; she basked in the wet firm feeling of his mouth on her. She wanted to feel shame in the fact that she was dripping wet, but she could not bring herself to care. She was beyond such 'civilized' logic. No matter how many times her mind had told her that this was lewd...dirty...her body reacted. Her body responded. Her hands dove into his hands once more as she sought to contain the slick feeling. She rode that edge of physical enlightenment. In another circumstance she might have pulled away, but not here....and not now. His mouth fastened over that plump pink bud between the lips of her womanhood. He pressed his tongue flatly against it, pushing HARD on that pink button. She squirmed and he slide on thick finger into her hole. Her body weight was balanced on her shoulders. His finger crooked, and she gave. Her body bowed, her fingers dug into his scalp as she fought to hold unto something...anything while she rode herself into oblivion. She did not know she was mashing herself against his face, she did not know she was screaming his name. All she knew was that her body was a myriad of sensation, light lightening meeting water and slamming into fire. She wasn't a princess...she wasn't even an elf....she was feeling.

He pulled his mouth away as she began to relax; he shoved a second finger into her tight wet hole. His thumb flicked over that same pink button

"Too much!" She screamed finding that her mouth could still form words. She tried to pull her away. He gave a monstrous growl and pushed her flat against the ground ramming his fingers into her over and over again. He placed one hand upon her belly and held her flat.

"AGAIN!" He demanded. "I want to see it again!"

She looked up at him, her violet eyes meeting his black ones and she did not know if she could. His fingers were filling her, stretching her open. It shoulder hurt, but it didn't. Her body reveled in the feeling. She was dripping across his fingers; a thin layer of sweat had formed across her breasts, making her glow as he fingered her wildly. "GOGH!" She screamed out. Feeling that bud of pleasure build once more.

"Yes, Princess....come on kitten....do it....DO IT!"

Her breathing came in a wild pant, that feeling did not burst as it had the first time, it ripped through her. She balanced her legs on her toes and bucked her hips up, greeting the slaps of his palm like a wild woman. She felt her nipples go taut and she let the feeling engulf her. It ended quicker this time.

Her eyes flew open, "Gogh...now...now please..."

He knew what she meant. He smiled down at her, pulling his fingers from her softened hole slowly. "Strip, Vara. Let me see you naked beneath me."

She unlaced the tops of her boots, and slid them off taking her pants with them. She lay out beneath him and blushed when he looked at her. She'd seen him look at a beautiful weapon in much the same passion. His eyes lingered on her every slope and curve. He took a moment to run his hands across her possessively before he moved himself between her legs. "You are a beauty, Kitten."

He hooked his thumbs in his pants and pulled them down slowly. He revealed himself to her in inches. The male hip lines formed an etched V leading her eyes to that patch of silky fur that seemed to frame his length The sight of him made her go still. He was large. Free of his pants his length hung there, thick. It was as long as the space between her wrist and her elbow. He was not circumcised; the silky slip of flesh framed the blunt tip of him like a budding flower...an odd euphemism...but fitting.

"Gogh, I don't know that I can do this."

He looked down at her, confusion coloring his visage. "Have I done something wrong?"

She eyed his length and shook her head. "No, Gogh. It is not you...all right. I lie. It is...well you." She motioned to his length. "It's nothing you have done; but I don't know if I am physically capable of doing this." She looked up at him apologetically. "I am not an orc woman. I was not built for something so....grand."

He frowned now. He most certainly did not want to hurt her. He looked down on her. That long line of female flesh lying out before him like a pagan offering. Her swell of hips, the soft belly, the hairless cleft, long smooth legs, the wetness of her that seemed to fill his senses. He struggled with the urge to spear her soft body upon his shaft till she screamed. He closed his eyes and pulled away.

She placed her hand upon his arm, stopping him. He felt her sit up, and felt her warm silky hand wrap around his thickness. "Vara..." He breathed, "If...if I cannot..."

She leaned close, whispering into his ear. "I never said we could not try."

His eyes popped open and she lay back down. Guiding him over her with her hand still wrapped around his length.

"Vara are you..."

"Shut up and fuck me Gogh."

He shivered hearing that crude tone come out of his little elf. She brushed her other hand across her still wet slit looking up and him purposefully. She was tempting him, he knew it. It was working, and they both knew it. "I will try to be gentle." He promised moving her hand from her womanhood and licking his way across her fingers. "At least let me lay down the bedroll for you."

She moved aside and let him unwrap the thick fabric. Laying it out by the pools edge. She smiled watching him anxiously ready the makeshift bed. His shoulders and hands shook with the effort to be gentle when he laid her back down beneath him. He caressed her again, drawing his hands across her body. He crawled over her and looked down.

"Vara?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

With that he began to push into her. The thick blunt tip of him pressed inside of her and she mewled. He stretched her open. It was an unusual feeling, it boarded just to the side of pain, but she looked up at him, looked at him shivering above her. She realized he was trying so hard to not just take her. He was holding himself back from her and she did not like it. She closed her own eyes and took a deep breath, she shifted her body, changing the angle to one that let her open her legs further....and then she sighed. It felt good. No it felt better than good. She must have made some sort of sound for he held his place, afraid to move.

"Gogh....don't stop." She begged.

"Hmm?" He asked as if he was sure he misheard her.

"Gogh...don't stop. More...give me more!"

"Vara...are you sure?"

"Great merciful mother, YES! Gogh do it...please do it."

He took her at her word and slid further in, she lifted her hips to him. He was wonderfully thick, hot. He stretched her so very open that she could feel him pulsing inside of her. It was euphoric. "Gogh! Take me." She growled digging her fingers into his buttocks.

It was all the incentive he needed. He pushed every inch into her suddenly. He bumped against the deepest parts of her and it still was not enough. She struggled to move him deeper into her and she growled when it would not go. She looked up at him once more and she saw him, eyes closed, still struggling to be gentle. She felt anger flood her. He thought she could not take it...she'd prove she could. That she was strong enough. She raised her hand and swatted his buttocks hard. He gasped and looked down at her. "What..?"

"You are still being gentle. Stop it. Take me Gogh. Mate with me. I am yours...make me yours." She growled and swatted him again. "I want it. I need it. Fuck me!" She begged once more.

"Vara...I..."

"I don't care. Do it." She grabbed his face roughly in her hands and forced him to look at her. "Am I unworthy?"

Her words spurned fire in him. Of course she was worthy. But she....he growled, "Fine....have it your way."

He gripped her hips and slammed into her. Her eyes flew wide open and she screamed. He retreated from her body and then slammed in again. Then again. And again. She screamed in bliss. Throwing her head back. She looked glorious. He speared her unto him. Sitting back on his haunches and hauling her into his lap. He grabbed her hips tight and began to bounce her up and down in his lap. "Vara....ohh Vara!" He moved her up and down on his length watching her bounce wildly. Loving the way she looked bathed in lantern light and sweat.

"Gogh....Gogh..." She purred his name like a mantra gripping the back of his head and pulling his face to her breasts. He knew what she wanted and he gave. His mouth wrapped around her already hard nipple and he suckled. She rode him, taking every thick inch of him into her over and over again, her wetness growing. "Now Gogh! Now!"

He pulled his mouth away, leaving her nipple wet and glittering. He grabbed her hips once more, bouncing her harder...faster....Her hips were a blur in his lap and he threw his head back, howling to the unseen sky. He said no real words, he was beyond that. His eyes glowed and he slammed himself firmly into her spilling his seed deep inside of her warmth and wetness. She screamed a second later and responded with her own high. She rolled her hips panting his name out like one possessed.

She collapsed against his chest, her ear placed over his heart. "Great Mother to us All, Gogh. That was..."

He chuckled as she struggled for a word. He lid them both down upon the bedroll, sliding himself from her slowly. She grunted feeling soreness set in. "Oof."

"Too much for you?" He asked wiggling his brows.

"Hah. I can take it."

He smirked and rolled a finger over her. "Oh?"

She squirmed away. "Okay...maybe not."

He chuckled and pulled her bedroll over them using it as a blanket as he spooned in behind her. "It's all right, Kitten. I still love you."

"I love you too, Gogh. So very much."

He wrapped an arm around her pulling her close. kissing the back of her neck gently. He loved her more than words could say. She was strong, surprisingly so. She carried herself with such an air. He smiled and watched her fall asleep. He pushed a lock of her teal hair out of her face and kissed her cheek once before falling asleep with her.

So tired and distracted they were they did not notice the delicate glow of the statue that loomed over them.

12