Rescrew Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
524 Followers

I laughed; "Maybe in a few days."

He took a deep breath; "I hope I can get it up again by then."

James finished cleaning him and asked, "Would you like to take a shower, Master Dustin?"

"Yeah, that will help." He rolled off the bed and his dong swayed as he headed for the bathroom.

James held out his hand and helped me off the bed. My legs were weak and trembled. I needed James' support to walk.

I peeked around the shower curtain and asked if I could join Dustin. His dick noticeably twitched. "Oh yes, ma'am! I'll wash your back if you'll wash mine!"

James assisted me over the side of the tub then pulled the curtain closed. I took the washcloth form Dustin and lathered it with soap. Then I washed his torso with firm hard circles to help release any energy that he may have still had.

Bracing himself on the cool ceramic tiles with his strong arms, he spread his body wide open for me to explore with the washcloth. With my bare hand, I massaged his sac and he moaned softly.

Then I placed the washcloth around my finger and inserted it into his ass. A short fart slipped out, "Sorry ma'am!" he whispered.

I searched for his prostate and massaged gently. Dustin spread his legs wider and soft moans came from him.

With my other hand, I stroked his scrotum and his muscles loosened. I massaged his gland more vigorously and his hand started slipping down the tiles.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum all over this shower! It feels so good. Fuck me good, push that finger deeper…Oh YEAH! Do it baby make me cum hard!"

A jet stream shot out of his pulsing dick and he fell to his knees; my fingers continued to massage his erogenous zone as he withered in the cold tub.

Finally, I released him and he sighed as the electric sensation eluded his body. He went limp, licked his lips and smiled. "I think I love you!"

"That's nice, I like you too! You're fun to play with. James!"

"Yes, Mistress?" came his reply.

"We need towels."

In seconds, he handed towels through the curtain then helped me out and dried my hair and skin.

Dustin stumbled out of the shower. "Man, how can you share someone like her?"

James waggled his dicklett at him.

"Oh yeah, right I forgot. Guess I had better get dressed and get back to the station. Please invite me back again!"

I looked to James. "I'm sure you will be invited back," he said.

Slowly, Dusting headed to the door, but before he left the bedroom, he turned and kissed me hard; his tongue darted into my mouth making my pussy fill with fluids once again.

"Oh yeah," I agreed with James and waved good-bye.

I didn't hear or feel James come to bed.

A few days later James asked, "Did you enjoy Dustin the other night?"

"Mmmmm, yes; he was really good. We'll have to invite him back soon, but I would also like to experience some of the others you told me about."

"I was hoping you would say that. Do you remember the other's I told you about? Is there one you would like to try?" I could tell he was anxious.

"I'd like to try the baby," I cooed.

"Baby? Which one is that?" he looked puzzled.

"I think you said his name was Darryl?"

"Oh yeah! You'll like him; very virile, I'm sure. I'll call and see if he's on duty!"

"Wait, I might want two today. I'm feeling very horny and frisky. What were some others you liked?"

"Well, there's Nathan, about thirty, strong hands, big neck. Then there's Ivan, dark skin, but not black, haunting eyes; a deep story somewhere within him. Maybe Wesley, definitely a black man, thick lips, great, loud laughter; he really loves life.

Okay, I say Nathan and Wesley; I would like a really strong cock today.

"I'll call and see if they're available today. Look at this; I'm hard already just thinking about them. My hearts beating a mile a minute!" He kissed me hard and ventured to touch my wetness.

"Bad boy! I didn't tell you that you could touch me!" I scolded.

He backed away, "Please forgive me Mistress; I lost my head in my excitement. He left the room then returned with a paddle. He handed it to me, unzipped his jean, dropped them to the floor and bent at the waist.

I took the flogger and squared it on his bare ass. I pressed on his shoulders and bent him almost in half. Then I swung my arm back as far as I could and slapped it on his bare skin. Splat! Crack! Splat! Came the sounds as I chastised him for his indiscretions.

Straightening up, his face was flushed and almost matched his red ass. He kept his eyes diverted ashamed for what he had done. "I'm so sorry Mistress for forgetting my place. I will make the call and find you suitable partners for your enjoyment tonight."

Not even attempting to re-clothe himself, he bowled his head and left the room.

I went to take a shower and prepare for whatever lovers he may find me for the evening. I trusted his taste and knew he would find men that appealed to my desires and me.

As I stepped out of the shower, James was there with a towel and a smile on his face. He still had not dressed. His butt was still red. His pricklett hung lifeless.

"Mistress, I was able to find you two partners for tonight. I was able to get Nathan and Ivan; I'm sorry but Wesley wasn't available tonight, he bowed his head as in disgrace.

I patted his bald spot and said, "That is alright, maybe one night we can do Wesley all night. Now, dress me the way you think will excite them!"

He pulled out a sexsational dress that made his little prick twitch as he placed it over my head. One could see my bare breast through the thin material and my hairless pussy lips felt freed. A pair of stilettos and I was ready to entertain my guests.

James made snacks, just incase. "Firemen are big eaters, he explained and after being with you, I know they'll need to fill their bellies. You'll drain all of their energy."

Within a half hour of getting ready, the doorbell rang. James was nervous for some reason. Maybe he was hoping to be used and abused by one of these two guys. He sometimes begs me to let them use him. I just smiled tonight and shook my head yes.

His little dickledo stood up when I smiled.

He answered the door with nothing but a thong and a half shirt. The firemen laughed and slapped his ass as the entered the house.

"You're a funny guy, James, but if you're not careful, you may get an ass full of dick too, tonight!" The one named Ivan laughed.

Nathan seemed a bit more reserved. He had a nice smile and his hands looked strong but gentle. He licked his lips as James introduced him to me.

Ivan, on the other hand didn't smile, but licked his lips. His eyes surveyed me from head to crouch. They seemed to land there, on my smooth mound. I felt he would have loved to place his hand under my skirt and rest it in the warmth.

James made everyone feel more comfortable by telling some jokes and bringing drinks to my new suitors.

Nathan finally relaxed, but couldn't take his eyes off of me. He licked his lips often and smiled constantly. I wished I could read his mind. But he had a gentle face and I found comfort in it.

Ivan must have changed personalities with someone since James first met him, because he was funny and very outgoing. Maybe humor was his way of attacking terror.

I walked into the kitchen to get some water and he followed me.

"Can I have just a few minutes with you?" he asked softly.

"Sure, I hope you want more than just that though," I smiled.

He blushed slightly and I noticed a jerk between his legs. "Not to worry about that; I'm about to explode right now!"

"Why does a pretty woman like you need someone to find you men?" he blushed.

"Oh, I have no problem finding men; they are always approaching me. But you see, I love James, and I want to please him. He has a problem, you see, his dick can't satisfy me."

"How can that be?" Ivan blushed.

"James, would you come here, please?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

When he arrived in the kitchen I said, "Drop your pants!"

He didn't hesitate; he unzipped his jeans and let them fall to the floor. He never looked down; he placed his hands behind his back and spread his legs wide.

"Man! I'm sorry fellow; what a cruel joke!" Ivan whispered.

"Okay, James you can go back now."

"Thank you, Mistress!" he turned and left the room.

"Wow! I didn't know."

"You would have found out anyway."

"I promise to fuck you really good. I was nervous at first, but now I know why you want to fuck other men and not him. You probably can't even feel him inside of you, can you?" Ivan sort of babbled.

"No, not with his dick, but he has a wonderful tongue."

"Hmmm, that's crazy!" he turned and went back into the living room.

I drank my water and also returned to the crowd.

"I'm going to the bedroom, who wants to join me?"

Both Nathan and Ivan clamored to their feet with smiles crossing their faces. Their dicks pressed against the fabric of their pants.

James brought up the rear. When he entered the bedroom, he pulled down the spread and the top sheet. He helped me out of my dress, which encouraged Ivan and Nathan to disrobe as well.

As they stepped out of their shorts, I knew James had made the right choices. Nathan hung at least nine inches with a butterflied head that was a light red color. It appeared to be very soft.

Ivan's shaft was darker than Nathan's but his skin was too. His shaft was thicker, but at least as long; if not longer. I couldn't help but lick my lips.

James' cocklett stood erect in front of him pushing against his boxers. He helped me onto the bed and spread my hair over a pillow so that it wouldn't get pulled while we were playing.

Then he rolled off the bed, looked for my direction. When I gave none, he turned to the two anxiously awaiting men and said, "Gentlemen, please be gentle with my Mistress as you do with her what you please. She is now ready for your advances."

The two men glanced at one another; Nathan was the first to climb onto the bed. He moved between my legs and stuck a finger into my garden of love. "Gosh, you're already wet!"

"Yes, very wet and on fire for a real man to fuck me. Are you a real man?"

He blushed at first; then he took his shlong into his hand and started stroking it slowly.

"Want me to help you with that?" I cooed.

He took a deep breath and he shuddered, "What would you do to help?"

Licking my lips, I smiled.

Nathan's eyes became wide and he crawled over my leg and up to the pillow, cock still in hand. He held it just behind its flared head. Then he placed it close to my mouth.

Shock crossed his eyes as I opened it and my tongue flicked out as a snakes tongue would. On contact, he moaned and I inserted the tip of my tongue into the hole that was now spitting precum.

"Mmmmm, you drink a lot of juice, don't you?" I asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Sweet cum, very sweet!"

"Gosh, I didn't know that!" he whispered; his eyes were large with discovery.

I covered his head and sucked at the sweet juice there. My tongue flicked in and out of the tiny hole, which expanded as the precum found the opening.

His moans were soft and sounded melodic. His hips slowly swayed back and forth; his hand dropped from his pipe to my erect nipples just in his grasp. He used them to leverage himself and keep a rhythm. His hips thrust forward then back. Slowly at first, then a little faster and deeper, he tried to push his dick down my throat.

I swallowed as much of it as I could. It was thick; the head soft and well defined by the ridge. It made a popping sound when it slipped out of my lips. His moaning was like a melody that he used to propel himself to euphoric pleasures.

Within moments, I felt the pressure seeping through his prick and felt the warmth of his spray fill my mouth then overflow onto my neck, tits and nipples then over my sides and onto the sheets.

Nathan held tight to my shoulders as his dick spewed his seed all over me. Once his load was shot, he fell to the side of the bed; his breathing labored and closed his eyes.

Ivan had climbed onto the bed just before Nathan exploded. He had spread my legs wide. He played with my clit in sync with Nathan's motions. I felt that I would explode at any second. But he held me just on the brink of eruption.

Now he took his pipe in hand and slapped its head against my erect pleasure dome. Electricity stung my nub and made my legs twitch. Then he took his fingers, wet them and pinched my hard nipples.

I cried out from both pleasure and pain. "Ohhhhhhh, Mmmmm, Ahhh, Take me, fuck me good; screw me hard! Give me that dick!" I demanded.

"That's it baby, beg for it. I'm not gonna give it to you unless you beg me good! Tell me what you want! Come on, tell me bitch! Tell me what you want! Beg for it!"

I felt James move; he was upset, hearing Ivan talk to me that rough. I motioned to him to stay where he was and to keep quiet.

He settled back in his chair; he pulled out his pricklett and started stroking it with both hands.

"What is it you want, I want to hear those words!" Ivan yelled as he slapped at my erect nipples with one hand and stroked his hard bishop furiously.

"I want you to fuck me hard and deep," I begged. "I want you to make me feel like the woman I am and make me spew my sweet pussy juices all over your manly dick!" I cried loudly.

"Yeah, that's it baby. Beg me for it! Tell me how much you want it!"

"I need your cock to make me a real woman!" I cried as he continued to stroke his prick and moan with the pleasure it gave him. "I really need you to fuck me like the slut I am! Fuck me hard and fuck me fast! Show me how to please you!"

"Yeah baby, that's what I want to hear, tell me what kind of cunt you are! Tell me how you use men to get what you want!" Ivan was really into humiliating me. This was his dark side coming out. It excited me, but also scared me. James was alert and watchful.

"Okay, bitch, I'm going to give it to you, but you better appreciate it when I'm finished. You have to clean your scummy juices off my dick when I'm finished with you!"

"Mmmmm, I want to lick that prick of yours! I want to kiss it and suck all of those thick juices from it. Fuck me good and make that dick juicy for me!"

Pulling me to my knees, Ivan rammed his Johnson deep into my pussy and I felt it rip. I bit my lip to ease the pain. It only took him a few minutes to blow his wad; he had gotten so worked up that he couldn't control it.

He fell backward on the bed and I leaned over and slurped up the sticky cum as it overflowed his head and looked like a fountain.

His hands pressed my face to his sticky pubic hair and then pulled it back up again. "That's it baby, clean me up; suck me dry! Then I'll fuck you again!"

He fell back and soon he was breathing deeply.

James rolled him to the foot of the bed.

Nathan looked to me. "Are you all right?"

"Yes, he didn't hurt me. James would have stopped it if he had."

"He scared the hell out of me. I thought I was going to have to hold him back." Nathan whispered.

"Well, come here, and let me make you feel better while you make me feel better," I smiled and reached out for him.

Slowly, he crawled back onto the bed and stroked his dick. To his surprise, it responded to his touch. He moaned as the warmth flowed through his body. "Are you sure I won't hurt you after what he did?"

"Yes, I know you will be gentle," I assured him.

Gently, he licked open my pussy lips. I knew he was getting some of Ivan's jizm, but he didn't' appear to care. He seemed to be enjoying it.

My hips pumped up and down on his warm tongue that licked lavishly in my cunt and made my clit dance with excitement. Then he pulled out and asked James to join us.

James looked to me for approval and I nodded to him.

"Yes, Master Nathan, what do you desire, sir?" James spoke softly.

"I need you to suck me hard. I just need the encouragement to get me back to where it feels good."

Again James looked to me. I smile and nodded.

"Do you wish to be on your back or your knees, Master Nathan?"

"I think I want to be on my back. Give you a better vantage."

"Yes, Master, do you wish me to put on my clothes?"
"No, I might want to yank you from time to time." Nathan appeared to blush.

"Is this alright with you Mistress?" James turned to me.

"Yes, James, proceed. I will watch."

He turned back to Nathan who offered his large dick to James' mouth.

Licking his lips, James leaned forward and sucked the wide cock into his mouth his cheeks puffed out and his head began to bob up and down.

I reached for his dangling pricklett and yanked on it with every down stroke on Nathan's dick. I felt the fluids pouring into his pricklett.

Nathan moaned as James' face fell into the grassy pubic area. Nathan's hands embraced James' head and forced it up and down in tandem with his own hips. James moaned with pleasure and his dicklett grew.

I leaned over and sucked his tiny, marble balls. At first he twitched, then relaxed with the idea that I would let him cum.

Within minutes, Nathan's face brightened and his legs stiffened. I knew he had flooded James' mouth with that sweet cum I had hoped to receive. Once he had filled James' mouth and James had swallowed it, he released his head and let James fall back onto the bed.

James' little pipe expelled what little seed he had. He closed his eyes and seemed to instantly fall asleep.

Nathan looked at me; "I'm sorry Mistress, but I just couldn't fuck you. I tried, but everything in me said no."

"That's okay, Nathan." I felt empty. I was still horny and no one was around to relieve my desires.

James came around and looked up at me about ten minutes later. "Mistress, I'm sorry! I didn't think they were that weird!" his eyes begged me not to punish him.

I leaned over and kissed him; "It's not your fault."

"Would you like to call someone else?" he asked as my fingers dipped into my juicy cunt.

"Yes, I would, because right now I'm even more horny than I was before." I smiled.

He scrambled out of the bed and picked up the phone. Dialing a number, he reached down and massaged his balls. He smiled; it felt good. He was glad he had been able to suck off Nathan.

As of now, I had no cum in my pussy for James to clean, however, he had a mouthful that he was able to savor.

"Hello, this is James, has Wesley gotten back yet?"

"Could I speak with him? Thanks man!"

"Wesley, this is James from the small house fire last week. Remember we talked about my Lady? Yeah, she's the one!"

He listened for a few minutes then said, "Yeah, I really think she would love to have your big black dick in her pussy. Do you think you could come over and take care of her?"

"Wow, that's great man, here are the directions. He told him how to get tot the house. Fifteen minutes is good; thanks a lot!"

"You heard?"

"Yes, but what are we going to do with them?"

"You can go in the other bedroom. I'll get rid of them when they wake up," he assured me.

I showered again, quickly and just put a sexy robe on. I lay in the other bedroom until the doorbell rang. I became anxious. I was really hot and playing with myself wasn't working.

The door opened and James walked in with Wesley. He was nothing like I imagined. About six-feet tall and muscular, but not overly so. His smile was bright and his eyes sparkled. He was polite and very gracious to have this opportunity.

"May I touch your skin, ma'am?" he asked.

"Oh, please do; I'd be disappointed if you didn't."

Tentatively, he reached for me and cupped one breast in his large hand. Then he bent and ran his tongue over the other hard nipple. "Sweet, sweet, I like vanilla!"

I smiled; his large black hand covered the other breast. "Hard and anxious! You're my kinda woman."

He then moved his thick fingers to my pussy and slid one along my slit.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
524 Followers