Rescue

Story Info
Sequel to 'Under Her'.
9.2k words
3.68
58.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
556 Followers

Foreword: This story is a sequel to UNDER HER. UNDER HER is a sequel to CO-ED TANDEM BEER PISSING CONTEST.

This story was inspired by reading some news article about a hospital in Sweden that treats victims of sexual torture by assigning them a sex surrogate to live with them during the duration of their treatment. I'm not sure if that story was true. And even if true, my story obviously doesn't depict how this treatment really works on torture victims, but I thought it would make an excellent premise for an erotic story [g].

WARNING: Do not, under any circumstances, attempt to enact any of the tortures depicted in this story! Doing so will render your slave a quadriplegic at best, and kill him/her at worst!

####

Jack had learned a fast lesson in BDSM two weeks ago at Edge Play. He had entered a co-ed tandem beer pissing contest as a single bottom not knowing exactly what the contest entailed. He got a fast lesson in BDSM when a black woman from the audience volunteered to be his top in the contest. Together, they had won second place by her sitting on his face and chugging as much beer as she could as fast as she could while peeing in his mouth, and by him drinking her pee and then peeing into a pipe flowing into a small pitcher under his ass. They were the second couple to fill their pitcher.

After the contest, Tameka had invited him home for the rest of the weekend to be her toilet slave. Being a private agreement, they were not bound by the club's slave auction rules. That weekend, she mercilessly continued his indoctrination into BDSM. Tameka was an experienced and demanding Domme who had put him in his place. She used him as her total toilet and made him consume every possible substance, liquid and solid, excreted from every possible orifice on her body.

It had taken Jack two weeks, now, to work up the guts to return to the club and offer himself in the weekly slave auction to serve a mistress for a weekend. It works like this:

Every time you enter the club, you are given 10 slave points. This was his third visit, so he now had 30. You can offer yourself for sale, and the high bidder gets you as their slave for 24 hours. You also gain 10% of their bid amount added to your total number of points.

To offer yourself, you sign a release form stating your sexual orientation: straight, gay, or bi. If you're straight, you're only offered to masters of the opposite gender; if you're gay, then only to masters of the same gender; and if you're bi, you are offered to anybody. You give your minimum bid, which works much like the "reserve price" on EBay -- you only get sold if someone bids at or above your minimum bid. You also list your limits and print your safe word -- they recommend "may day," but "red" is the customary safe-word. If a slave refuses to do something that he didn't list as one of his limits, then the slave is banned from the club for life.

On the other hand, if you buy a slave, you can't leave the premises with your slave except under special circumstances. For this reason, there are suites that you can rent for the night like a hotel room -- with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette, and dungeon. Likewise, a master who violates a slave's limits is banned for life from the club and is reported to all the newsgroups.

Jack actually had little interest in being a slave, but, as a newbie, it was the only way to get enough "slave points" to buy a slave in said auction. Furthermore, his gender worked against him. Female slaves, even inexperienced ones, went for a premium price -- often thousands of "slave points." However, male slaves were the proverbial dime-a-dozen. Being an inexperienced male meant that he would go for a pittance, indeed, if anyone bid for him at all.

So Jack went to the auction and signed up as a slave. He listed his orientation as straight -- being bi would have given him better odds at going for a higher price, but he just couldn't stomach the idea of being gay. The best he could do was to have no minimum bid and to not list any limits whatsoever. After all, what could be worse than being used as a human toilet -- having a woman sit on your face with her asshole over your mouth and take a shit into your mouth while you swallow it all direct from the source?

So he waited in the changing room of the Violet Dungeon. He was ordered to strip naked, then collared, then waited along with about twenty other slaves, both male and female.

One by one, the auctioneer brought the slaves out to the auction block as he waited his turn. About halfway through the auction, when about half of the slaves had been auctioned off, the auctioneer ushered him out into the assembly room decorated like a medieval torture chamber. His face turned beet-red as he stepped up, buck naked, on a pedestal, and faced the small crowd.

The auctioneer started the bidding, "Here we have a newcomer to the scene. He's straight, so only women may bid. He tells us he has experience as a toilet slave, and he and his top had won second place in the beer pissing contest two weeks ago. Best of all, he has listed no limits -- anything goes! He has no minimum, so do I have an opening bid, ladies?"

The audience murmured. After a few moments, Jack figured that no one was going to bid on him. Then a hot looking blonde dressed in pink spandex pants and a black tank top announced, "I bid fifty points."

Jack quickly calculated that would add all of five "slave points" to his total. At least she's a babe! Jack thought to himself.

The auctioneer announced, "We have a bid of fifty for this fine specimen of manhood. Surely a slave with no limits can command a higher price. Can we have a counter bid?"

At that, another bid came from the room, "I bid sixty!" Jack looked across the room at a small Chinese woman with short straight black hair. She grinned back at him. While Jack was pleased that he got a little higher price, he would have preferred going to the hot blonde.

The auctioneer continued his pitch, "We have a bid of sixty! Anyone care to up that? Come on ladies!"

Jack thought to himself, Come on babe! Outbid her!

The blonde called out "Seventy!"

_Yes! Jack could hardly believe that he had caused a minor bidding war. But before the auctioneer could resume his pitch, the Chinese girl called out, "Eighty!"

_Damn!

"Ninety!" from the blonde.

_Yeah!

"One hundred!" from the Chinese girl.

_Damn again! But at least I'll be getting more than a few points of my own. C'mon babe! One more bid!

After a pause, the auctioneer announced, "We have a bid of one hundred slave points." He pointed to the blonde, "Don't let him get away!"

She shook her head "no."

_Damn!

"Anyone else care to bid on this hunk?" the auctioneer asked the crowd.

The crowd started to murmur a little, then the auctioneer announced, "We have a bid of one hundred! Going once! Going twice! Gone for one hundred slave points to Mistress Jin Li."

_Shit! Well, at least I went for a decent price.

"Come forward, Jin Li," the auctioneer said to her.

The Chinese woman came up to the podium. The auctioneer clicked a leash to Jack's collar and handed the leash to her.

That moment felt so humiliating for Jack -- standing there completely naked while a total stranger held a leash attached to a collar on his neck.

Jin Li led Jack by his leash into the back room and into a smaller adjacent room. Purchased slaves were there getting dressed, some in their original clothes, and others in fetish-wear provided by their new masters.

She asked one porter to, "Please bring my slave's clothes in here."

The porter returned a moment later with the plastic tub that he placed his clothes in before the auction.

"Thank you," she told the porter.

Jack's master handed jack his socks and shoes told him to put them on.

After he did so, she picked up one of a handful of small suitcases and opened it.

"Now put these on," she said as she threw assorted articles of clothing to Jack.

Jack put on a leather G-string then held up the snake's nest of leather belts and O-rings that followed.

"What's this?" he asked her.

"Silence slave!" she yelled at him in her Chinese accent. She took it from him, shook it out, and held it up to his body. "Put it on. Now!"

Jack took the harness and draped it over his shoulders. He buckled the buckle under his crotch, around his waist, under his armpits, and around his neck. Jin Li then attached small padlocks to all the buckles that connected the straps together.

She reached into her case and pulled out a lightweight overcoat and tossed it at him, saying, "One last thing."

He put on the overcoat.

Then she dumped his clothing from the tub into her satchel and closed it.

She then took the leash and yanked on it hard as she left the room, with a curt, "Come."

She led Jack through the club, up the elevators, and to the street. She retrieved her Honda from an adjacent parking garage and drove home with jack.

_Apparently, Jack thought, the garage attendant was used to seeing people lead other people by leashes coming out of Edge Play.

Jin Li got on the West Side Highway and headed north. Along the way, Jin Li often chatted with truckers on her CB radio.

A truck cab lacking a trailer sped past her going well over the speed limit. She picked hp her microphone. "Breaker nineteen. You in the blue bobtail, you got your ears on?"

"That's a ten four, ma'am. What can I do for you?"

"You just blew my doors off, man! You know Smokey likes to take pictures up near 128th street. You better slow down!"

"Thanks ma'am. I just delivered my load from Shakey Town and I'm heading north to see my niece. I don't get this far east very often. Thanks for the bear alert!"

Jin Li continued chattering in this jargon-filled foreign language with different truckers along the way. It was almost 2:00 AM by the time they arrived at her house up in Tarrytown. She led him down to her finished basement, set up like a mock dungeon, and chained his leash to a ring embedded in the concrete wall. "You can sleep on that mat on the floor and your leash is long enough so you can use the lavatory. Sleep well, slave, for you'll need your strength in the morning."

Jack nodded but didn't speak in answer. She turned and went upstairs throwing Jack into darkness. Jack found the mat, curled up, and dozed off to sleep quickly.

Jin Li came back down early the following morning. "Wake up, slave. You've got a busy day ahead."

Jack yawned and stood, answering "Yes, mistress."

She unlocked and removed all the padlocks from his body harness and told him to remove it and to remove his G-string.

"Now go stand in front of the Saint Andrew's Cross," she said, pointing to a large wooden X mounted to the wall.

He stood there naked as she shackled his wrists to the upper posts of the cross. He had to stand on his tip-toes for his wrists to reach the shackles. She then swung one ankle to one of the lower arms of the cross and shackled it in. Then she swung the other ankle to the other lower arm, causing him to be suspended off the floor by his wrists, and shackled it.

Lastly she set a stool in front of him and stood on it to place a fencing mask over his head.

Stepping down, she said, "We're now going to play 'Human Darts'."

"Yes, Mistress," he answered again struggling to breathe while suspended by his wrists, spread eagle on the cross, with his feet inches off the floor.

Jin Li walked over to the other end of the room and opened what appeared to be a large electric stainless steel pressure cooker.

_Holy Shit! Jack thought silently when he saw her remove a fistful of darts from it.

"Do you know how to score?" she asked.

"No, Mistress."

"You're inexperienced, so I'll forgive you. This time. Your navel is fifty points. Each nipple is one hundred points. Your cock is two hundred points. So are your balls. Anywhere else on your body is ten points. You will keep score. When I earn one thousand points, the game is over."

"Mistress, forgive me, but is this safe?"

"Of course it isn't safe! But you have no limits."

She lifted one dart, took aim, and tossed it at Jack.

Jack gasped as he saw the dart fly straight toward him.

"Yeowww!" Jack yelled when the dart slammed into his stomach.

"Silence, slave," Jin Li ordered.

Jack continued to cry, "Ow! Ow! Ohhh! Ow!" as he panted heavily with the pain in his stomach. He could feel a tingling from his blood flowing from the puncture wound down his stomach and down his leg.

He hardly noticed her throw another dart at him until he felt another stabbing pain in his chest this time.

"Gaaaa! Aaahhh! Aaahhh!" she shouted again.

"You're such a noisy one!" Jin Li said in obvious annoyance.

Jack caught his breath against the pain only to see Jin Li toss another dart his way.

"Yaaaa! Gaaa-aak!" he shouted as it struck somewhere near his crotch.

Another dart hit him in the stomach causing him to release another scream.

Then another dart hit him in the leg, for one more scream. The pain was unbearable as tears poured down his cheeks.

"What's my score, slave?" Jin Li asked.

"Ahh! I -- don't -- know -- mistress."

"That's unacceptable, slave. I'll have to continue playing until you learn to keep score."

She walked up to him and yanked the darts from his body, one by one. Then she returned to the back of the room and dropped the darts in a steel bowl next to the 'pressure cooker'."

She removed five more darts, took aim, and let one fly again.

"Eeeyyyaaaa!" Jack screamed as the dart hit home. As unbelievable as it seemed to Jack, the pain from this dart was far worse than it had been before. He could feel that the dart had stuck into his left nipple.

"Where did the dart hit, slave?" she asked.

"I -- think -- it -- hit -- my -- nipple," he struggled to say against the agonizing pain.

"That is correct, slave. And how many points do I get for that?"

"One -- hundred -- mistress?"

"Yes, slave."

She tossed another dart at him, and it hit somewhere near his stomach.

"Now, where did the dart hit, slave?" she asked again.

"I -- don't -- think -- it -- hit -- anywhere -- special -- just -- my -- stomach."

"Very good, slave. And how many points do I have now."

"I -- think -- you -- have -- one -- hundred -- ten -- points -- mistress."

"Excellent, slave!" she said.

She threw another dart which hit him straight in the center of his chest. The point hit his breastbone and then fell out onto the floor as Jack let out another piercing scream.

"How many points was that, slave," she asked.

"I -- don't -- know -- mistress -- the --dart -- fell -- out."

"That means I don't get any points for that one, I'm afraid."

"Yes -- mistress."

She tossed another dart, which pierced his dick. The point had gone all the way through and jabbed him in the balls briefly and then just dangled from his dick."

"Ghakkk! Uuurp!" Jack grunted with the newly experienced pain that far surpassed the previous pain threshold.

"Ohhh!" Jin Li giggled with delight. "What's my score now, slave?"

Jack panted to get the words out even harder than he had before. "Three -- hundred -- ten?"

"I'll accept that answer. But next time, you will address me properly, slave. Do you understand?"

"Yes -- mistress."

She tossed one more dart, striking him in the stomach.

"What's my score now?" she asked.

"Three -- hundred -- twenty -- mistress."

"Wonderful!"

She pulled the darts from Jack and removed five more from the steel tank. She played six more rounds of five darts each before she reached one thousand points. A small puddle of blood had begun to collect under each of Jack's feet, but not enough to be life-threatening. Jack had nearly passed out from the pain, and Jin Li was kind enough to place bandages over the numerous puncture wounds on his body before going upstairs for lunch.

Jack was alert, though quivering and shaking, when Jin Li returned to the dungeon after her lunch. She went into the lavatory, and he could hear water dribbling for a minute, then she returned carrying a tall glass of yellow liquid.

She set the glass down on a table next to the cross and then she unshackled his ankles, then his wrists, from the cross. Then she removed the fencing mask.

"That was very good for your first time as human dart board, slave? As your reward, you may have a drink." She handed him the glass.

He thirstily gulped down her hot rancid piss.

"Thank you, mistress."

"You're welcome, slave. Now, come over here and lie down."

He lied down on the floor in the middle of the room. Then she lowered a pair of ankle cuffs from a rope trough a pulley in the ceiling. She locked the cuffs to his ankles and then walked over to a winch mounted in the wall and began cranking it. Slowly, he was raised off the floor by his ankles. She stopped lifting him when his head was about two feet above the floor.

She then walked up to his head and jumped up on his head.

He heard a pop and felt a strange sharp pain come from his neck as she sat on his chin while wrapping her thighs tightly around his neck.

Immediately, she started swinging on him, back and forth, back and forth, higher and higher, she used his head as a swing.

"Wheeee!" she shouted. Her weight was magnified with every downward motion, causing his neck pain to become more agonizing with every swing.

She continued swinging on him for about ten or fifteen minutes before jumping off.

She went back upstairs while he continued to swing back and forth from the remaining inertia.

She let him hang there for the rest of the day. In the evening, she returned and lowered him back to the floor and chained him back to the wall for the night. Then she returned back upstairs.

Jack was in agony. The puncture wounds all over his body were painfully sore. He felt weak from the lack of blood. And the slightest movement of his neck was agonizingly painful.

He looked around for a phone, but there was none in the room. It was then that he noticed another CB radio in the room. He walked over to it, and turned it on, but it didn't turn on. There was a floor lamp plugged into the same outlet, and when he tried it, it wouldn't light either. There was a wall switch that might power the outlet, but the chain wasn't long enough to reach it.

Then he noticed that the Autoclave was plugged into an extension cord. He grabbed the extension cord and unplugged the Autoclave, then yanked it from the wall. He carried the cord over to the CB radio and plugged the radio into the cord. Lastly, he plugged the cord into an outlet further down the wall.

Success! The radio hissed to life.

He had no idea how to use a CD radio, but hopefully someone would be listening. He keyed the microphone and said, "Breaker! Breaker! Is anyone listening?"

There was no answer.

"Please! Breaker! Do you have your 'ears' on anyone?"

Again, no answer came from the radio.

"If anyone can hear me, please help me! I'm held captive in thee basement of this house by a crazy woman! She's torturing me! I don't know where, but, please, someone, call the cops and get me out of here! Please!"

Still, there was no answer. He gave up and unplugged the radio. He plugged everything back the way it was and crawled over to his mat to sleep.

Jin Li woke him bright and early again the following morning. "Good morning, slave. If you though we had fun yesterday, just wait to see what I've planned for us today."

Jack didn't answer, but merely sighed.

She opened a chest against the back wall and brought forth a number of odd looking implements, one of which was obviously a cattle prod.

_Oh, God, no! Please! he thought to himself.

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
556 Followers