Rescue

Story Info
Me to the rescue!!
1.6k words
4.12
137.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
773 Followers

Okay, I'll admit that these are highly unlikely circumstances. I like highly unusual circumstances. If I want facts, I'll read the encyclopedia. All characters in this story are nineteen years old or older.

*

"Jeffery help!"

It was the plaintive cry of my sister. I ran to her bedroom, but she wasn't there.

"Where the hell are you?" I yelled.

"I'm in the bathroom," she sobbed.

The bathroom door was locked so I kicked it in. There stood my sister stark naked with her tit caught in a dressing table drawer. Her plumb young butt was sticking up. I almost dropped my pants and doggy fucked her, but she was in such pain, I just couldn't do it.

"How did you ever get in such a mess?" I laughed.

"Stop laughing! This isn't funny. It hurts. I was bending over the dressing table and I accidentally slammed the drawer shut on my poor, little titty. Help me Jeffery!"

"Hold still Alice and I'll see if I can get you out of this mess."

Big tears rolled down her cheeks. I looked at the drawer with her tit stuck in it. Damn, I'll bet it did hurt. I got down on my hands and knees and reached in behind the drawer. My face was pushed up hard against her nude tummy. I wanted to lick it, but restrained myself. I gave the drawer a jerk and it popped open. She screamed. The drawer had left a big bruise on her tit and the skin was broken.

"Oh God! It hurts so bad! Help me Jeffery. Fix it!" she whined.

I grabbed her hand and led her down the hall to my room. She sat down on my bed and I went to get the antiseptic and some bandages. I was remarkably calm considering this was the first time I had ever seen my sister naked. I returned with the bandages, ointment and a warm wash rag. She was sobbing and cradling her tit.

"This is probably going to hurt, but it has got to be done," I told her.

I picked up the washrag and that's when I got a really good look at her breasts. Except for the bleeding scar, they were perfect. Her nipples were pink and stood out from her breasts like little bullets. They were absolutely beautiful, pert and firm. I carefully washed her injured tit and applied the ointment to the wound. I gently applied a large bandage to the wound.

"Well, that's it," I cheerfully informed her.

"Can I stay with you until it quits hurting, please Jeff, please!" she begged.

"Don't you want to put on some clothes?" I asked.

"What's the point? You've already seen my entire package. Besides, I don't want clothes to touch your bandage."

She lay back on my pillows. Her tears were starting to dry. By now I had a massive hardon. I know, you're not supposed to be turned on by your sister, but I had had her bare tit in my hands and to tell the truth, it felt really, really good. I cursed the fact that she was wounded.

"Thank you for rescuing me Jeff. When my titty heals up, I'll do something really special for you. Right now I need a nap. Please don't leave me alone. You could have a nap too."

I should have said no. It was right to say no. It was wrong to say yes.

"Yes, I'll stay with you," I mumbled, knowing I was going to hell.

I lay down beside her, trying to go to sleep. It was an impossible task. My nude sister lying right next to me, what was I supposed to do? She was drop-dead gorgeous and really well stacked. I kept staring at her shapely rump. I wanted to take a big bite out of it. She smelled like sex and flowers.

"You could massage my other breast if you want Jeff," she suggested.

I almost broke my wrist getting my hand on her tit. I rolled her nipple in my fingers and squeezed her gently.

"Mmmmm, that feels so good. The wounded one has almost stopped hurting. You're a great doctor, brother mine," she whispered.

"I love you sis," I replied.

I felt her hand rubbing my thigh right up near where my rigid cock was lurking.

"Oh Jeff, is that for me?" she giggled as her little fingers curled around the bulge in my pants. She gave it a playful shake.

"Well, duh! It's not for me," I replied.

"When I get well, I'll fix it for you," she murmured.

I finally went to sleep with her hand curled around my cock, how I'll never know. When I woke up she was gone. I found her in her bedroom, still nude and snoring softly. It was time for a sandwich. As I sat munching on the tuna melt, I reviewed the unusual events of the day. I mean really, how the hell could she have possibly gotten her tit caught in a drawer. Like the sun rising in the morning, it suddenly dawned on me that she might have done it on purpose. Hmmm. Very interesting. I took a quick shower and retired to my room. As I lay there, I heard my door open and Alice's little bare feet padding across the floor. The bed sagged as she crawled in beside me. I could tell she was still naked.

"Okay, what's the deal?" I inquired.

"Why, whatever do you mean?" she shyly replied.

"I have surmised that you intentionally injured yourself in order to have a good excuse to display your body to me. Nobody on earth could accidentally get their tit caught in a drawer. So what's up?"

"Oh Jeffery, you've caught me. It was all I could think of to get you to notice me. I'm sorry. I'm going back to my room."

I spun around and grabbed her.

"Why didn't you just ask?"

"I was afraid you'd throw me out. I couldn't stand that. Are you going to throw me out now?"

"No way! I've been trying to see you naked for the last five years, ever since you grew tits. Now that you are nineteen, and have told me of your goal, I can tell you that I would gladly have taken you last year. You can stay in my room until mom and dad get back from vacation. When you are ready for the next step, just tell me. Don't dream up any more crazy schemes."

I held her in my arms being careful not to squash her wounded titty. She suddenly pressed her lips to mine and we engaged in one of those super kisses you generally only see in porn movies.

"I'm ready right now. I want to be a real woman. I love you Jeff. I want to give you my innocence and I want to do it now!"

Once again she grabbed my hard member and I knew that this time there would be no escape. Actually, I didn't want to escape. I had an overwhelming desire to fuck her.

"You'll have to be on top so we don't re-injure your titty."

"How do I do it Jeff? Help me."

"First, sit on my belly. Raise up a little, aim my dick at your pussy and just sit down on it."

"It'll hurt, won't it?"

"Yeah, but not as much as slamming your tit in a drawer."

As she sat on my belly, I tenderly cradled her tits. I could feel her wet pussy sliding around on me.

"Help me Jeff!"

"Stand up a little and I'll aim my cock at you."

She flexed her knees, gained a little altitude and I pointed my hard dick at her soft center. She started in with it and then stopped.

"It won't go any further. What will I do?"

"We have come to your cherry. Bounce hard on it and it'll break."

She wiggled around a little bit and then suddenly jammed my cock all the way in. I felt her hymen depart as she let out a cry. A tear slid down her cheek. She was shaking and nervous.

"Does it hurt bad?" I lamely asked.

"Not as bad as slamming my tit in a drawer. In fact it's starting feel pretty good!"

She started sliding up and down my cock as I thrust enthusiastically into her.

"That feels so good! Are you gonna cum in me?"

""That is my plan," I panted.

Her body didn't have a blemish on it except for the damage to her breast. I felt her all over as we fucked each other. She was smooth and soft and hot.

"Am I gonna cum?" she whispered.

"Oh yeah. I'm gonna make you cum like a freight train!"

She was moaning and grunting as we did our mating dance. She straightened up. Her cunt clamped down on me. She was sweating slightly and trembling. She was quivering inside like a bowl of jello.

She screamed, "Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming Jeff! I'm cumming on your cock. Cum in me now!"

I grunted and released my sperm into my sister's vagina. Cumming in her felt so good, I wanted to do it again and again.

She rolled off of me with cum running down her legs and lay there gently squeezing my cock.

"I love you Jeff," she panted.

"I love you too Alice."

"What are we going to do?" she shyly asked.

"My plan is to keep on fucking each other until you find some guy you want to marry. We don't really need the hassle of one of those brother/sister continuing sagas do we?"

"You're right Jeff. We can just have a lot of fun together until one of us finds a permanent partner. But for right now, I just want to fuck you and fuck you and fuck you."

That was three years ago and we're still screwing each other every chance we get. I date and she dates but neither of us has found that special someone yet. Oh well.

bassbelly
bassbelly
773 Followers