Rescue at Moriso

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiara's tongue inserted itself into Revena's wet hole; Fiara breathed her scent in deep with satisfaction. Tendrils began to pull again at her nipples. Veins were protruding in Revena's neck and arms as she concentrated and resisted. Her muscles bulged and sweat coated her body, her fingers curling into hooks. Fiara could feel the pleasure growing within Revena, but she was somehow managing to resist giving in completely; it was as though there was a barrier holding back an ocean.

Revena struggled to keep her mind still. Her cunt was absolutely burning, but she could feel that Fiara was growing frustrated by her strength.

Fiara then reached up with her hands underneath Revena's body. They began to caress Revena's buttocks insistently. Revena winced, but held her cool. Fiara then grinned. She curled a finger, and began to draw her nail upwards between Revena's buttocks. Revena began to shudder with discomfort, and sweat beaded on her brow. Then Revena felt Fiara's finger press upwards.

Revena's eyes opened with alarm. All of her mental barriers collapsed from the shocking sensation, and then many things happened at once. Revena's body began to seize as her orgasm blasted over her body. She shrieked, an incomprehensible sound of pleasure mixed with resistance. Mixed with her shrieking she could hear Fiara moaning between her legs; she could feel Fiara absorbing her own pleasure gleefully, as though sucking it out of her cunt. The tendrils began to pull harder at Revena's nipples, and Fiara continued to suck at her, trying to draw out Revena's climax as long as possible. Revena could feel her eyesight narrowing, as though the tunnel was closing in. Her moans grew softer as Fiara fed on her orgasm, her body's seizing now subsiding into a tremble.

Revena's eyes fluttered in and out of consciousness. She didn't know how much time had passed. The pleasure was still hitting her body in waves, but she could sense feeling returning to them. She looked at her hands, and wiggled her fingers. Her mind shot awake. She realized that the tendrils had loosened themselves from her; they were dangling limply off her body, which was now on the ground.

She pushed herself onto her elbow, wincing as an aftershock of pleasure hit her body. Fiara's head was resting on Revena's pelvis, her eyes blank; the purple light was gone from them. Revena looked curiously at her, and wiggled her hips; Fiara did not respond.

Revena's mind raced as she realized that Fiara had been weakened. Perhaps feeding on an orgasm required a digestion period of some kind, where Fiara was incapacitated. Revena gingerly slid herself from beneath Fiara, holding her breath as her body freed itself. She then carefully undid the slack vines around her body, and then pushed herself into a crawling position.

Her body was still weak and trembling from her climax, but she tried to focus her mind on escape. She crawled towards the tunnel entrance, with the heavy gate that was trapping her in. Every few feet she looked back to see Fiara still incapacitated, the vines still around her. She reached the gate, and her eyes searched frantically for some type of lever or release that would open the doorway. She felt at the gate, pawing for any type of handle or secret latch that would open it. There was none.

She bit her lip, and her mind scrambled for other possibilities. She looked back to her torn uniform. The radio! She crawled back towards it, coming uncomfortably close to Fiara once again. Her hand trembling, she reached out to the radio and pulled it out from underneath her torn uniform. She then crawled away from Fiara, behind a rock column, to best muffle her voice.

She lowered the radio volume and pressed the transmit button. "Wardi," she whispered with urgency. "Wardi, can you hear me?"

Revena held her breath as she was greeted with a deafening silence. And then a voice from the other end. "Revena, I read you," Wardi spoke. Revena exulted quietly.

"Wardi," she said, her voice shaking. "You have to listen to me. Do not approach the cavern. There is a Dark Lord here. Notify Central Command at..."

She would have completed her sentence, but something dark sharply pulled the radio from her hand. Revena saw vines snapping out towards her. She bounded to her feet and took a large stride forward, running away from the vines. She was halfway through her next stride when a vine caught her foot and she fell heavily. Her head struck the ground and she saw stars.

As her eyes cleared she was being dragged towards something glowing and purple. It was Revena, who seemed to exude a deep and intimidating energy now. Her face was curled in disapproval.

Revena tugged at the vine pulling her towards Fiara, trying to free herself, but it was no use; it was bound tightly. Two vines snapped around her wrists and jerked her upwards. She fell into a kneeling position. The vines pulled her wrists back sharply, so her hands were pulled down towards her feet. She moaned as her body was pulled.

Revena saw her radio suspended in the air by a vine. Fiara made a fist with a hand, and her radio was crushed. It sparkled for a moment and then fell in shards to the ground. Fiara then pointed the vine towards Revena. It snapped towards her and curled around her neck. Revena gasped.

"My, you've been naughty, haven't you," Fiara scolded. The vine tightened slowly but deliberately around Revena's neck. Revena began to cough as it did, her breasts heaving from exertion. Fiara watched intently as Revena's face reddened. And then Fiara noticed something...peculiar. She raised an eyebrow.

"Commander... it seems that you are full of surprises." Fiara could feel pleasure once again building up inside of Revena. "I seem to have discovered something about you!"

Revena's face was full of confusion and anger as her body was lifted upward and the vines tugged on her in every direction, splaying her arms and legs out like an X. But then the vines kept pulling, past any point of comfort. Revena gritted her teeth from the pain, but she then felt a moan escaping her mouth. Her eyes widened.

"That's right, commander," Fiara smirked. "It seems that you want a little rougher treatment!"

A vine snapped from the darkness. Like a whip it struck Revena's back. She yelped from the sensation, but she absurdly felt a pleasurable sensation rushing through her body. Another vine struck her, this time on her buttocks. She yelped again, but her back arched as another wave of pleasure hit her. Fiara's smiled as she saw Revena's cunt moistening. Another vine snapped, faster, and hit her on her buttocks. She moaned louder, her toes and fingers clenching as the electric sensation pushed through them.

A soft, brush-covered vine began to glide its way under Revena's cunt, stimulating her clitoris with an inexorable pressure. Revena tried to put up her mental barriers, to concentrate, but it was no use. Every time the vine struck her, they would shatter, and pleasure would strike her body. Each wave was like a miniature climax, intense and distracting. Her pussy dripped with burning desire, her juices moistening the vine that glided between her legs.

The pleasure shot through Revena and was quickly absorbed by Fiara; Fiara moaned with each strike of the vine on Revena's body. Revena felt the ability to resist slipping away. Fiara could keep doing this ad aeternum; she could keep treating Revena this way, feeding on the pleasure that each strike brought, without being overwhelmed by a full orgasm. Revena's head sank.

Fiara was pleased by her victory over Revena, and decided to take it to another level. She summoned a glowing, thin white vine. It curled between Fiara's breasts and to her face, as though waiting a command. She pointed it towards Revena. It floated quietly, its tip hovering an inch from Revena's shoulder. Fiara snapped her finger.

A spark flew from the vine and shot into Revena. She yelped as a painful electric charge burst through her body. Her neck clenched from underneath its tendril prison, a tight groan bursting from her mouth. But at the same time, she felt the electricity pushing its way to her cunt, and pleasure bursting from inside her. Her mind spun with confusion at the betrayal of her body.

Fiara breathed in deep, feeling the pleasure energy soaking into her. She cackled at Revena whose face shrank in defeat. Another whip. She moaned. Another shock. She moaned. The vine kept stimulating her cunt. She moaned. Another. Another. Another. And yet she was never allowed to fully climax.

Revena did not know how long she remained that way. Her eyes were blank, her mind nearly catatonic as her body was reduced to becoming like a simple pleasure generation machine for Fiara to feed on. Drool fell from her lips, down her chin, to the vine curled around her neck. And then, suddenly, it stopped.

Fiara fell suddenly quiet. Revena saw her look intently at the tunnel entrance, as though she heard something. She looked back to Revena, as though thinking frantically. Revena felt herself being lowered to the ground. She was placed on the ground on her knees. The vines still bound her into place, but they were loosened ever so slightly. Her body slouched forward, her muscles furiously aching from being stretched and mauled for so many hours. The room grew dark, and Revena saw Fiara shrink away to somewhere unseen.

Revena heard some type of sharp, metallic sound on the far side of the room, and then the roar of chains and gears. The gate was opening, she realized dimly. Footsteps, slow at first, and then faster. She heard her name being called out by a distant voice.

A face came into view in front of her. "Revena!" it called out to her. "Revena, can you hear me?" Though she recognized her face, she tried to focus her pleasure-addled mind to remember who it was.

"Revena, it's Wardi!" it called out. "I need to get you untied..."

Wardi? She thought. Oh no. Her eyes widened and trembled. Her last radio communication must not have reached him. He only heard that I was in the cavern, and he still came to get me. Her eyes darted around frantically. She tried to shake her head and to yell at him to run. But the vine around her neck blocked off her voice.

And then lights burst into life around her. Wardi spun around, but too late. A vine hit him square in his chest, sending his blaster flying in one direction, and his body in another. He tried to rise to his feet, but another vine hit him in the back of his knees, sending him to his hands.

"Hold!" Fiara's voice boomed out. "Remember, I have your friend in my hand."

Wardi's teeth clenched as he looked to Revena's sweating body, the tendril coiling threateningly around her neck. He looked to Fiara, confused by the sight of the nude, glowing figure hovering above the ground. "What do you want?"

Fiara cocked her head to the side. "I want you to take off your clothes."

Wardi's face shrank, but he knew that her voice was serious. He began to strip off his belt and unbuttoned his shirt. Revena watched as he kicked his boots off and unzipped his trousers. She found herself staring as he pulled off his undergarment. His penis came into view, and Revena realized she was absurdly desirous. She bit her lip, frustrated by the hours that she was denied a climax by Fiara.

Fiara also looked approvingly at his member. Vines shot out towards Wardi, and quickly grabbed his wrists, pulling him into a lying position as Revena had been shortly before. Revena moaned as Wardi realized he was trapped. Fiara glided towards the two. Wardi tried to shrink back as Fiara approached him, a smirk on her face. She curled a finger through his chest hair. "Let's see what you like," she said, her eyes tauntingly on Revena.

Fiara kissed her way up one of his broad pecs to his neck, and then kissed his lips delicately. With another hand she reached downward, her thumb and palm caressing his cock. Revena saw Wardi's body clench as he tried to pull away from her, but it was no use. "Stop," he whispered insistently, but she only chuckled in response.

Revena watched as his cock started to grow. She had never seen Wardi like this. Her own pussy burned with desire as Revena's hand worked its way around Wardi's shaft. Wardi's teeth clenched as he grew hard against his will. Soon he was nearly fully erect, Fiara's fingers curled around his shaft as she pistoned her hand upwards and downwards.

Fiara looked to Revena, with taunting and contempt in her eyes. Revena looked helplessly back at her. Fiara smirked. She snapped her fingers, and many things happened. Wardi was pulled into a standing position, positioned in front of Revena. Revena was pulled forward, still on her knees. She saw Wardi's cock spring into view at her eyeline.

Wardi, his hands bound, realized what was happening and his eyes shot angrily to Fiara. "No. I won't do it." Fiara's head turned to one side, observing. And then he felt Revena's wet lips make their way around his flesh. He looked down and saw Revena looked back at him as she took Wardi into her mouth.

His eyes widened. "Revena, no...you don't have to do this."

Fiara giggled. "Oh, doesn't she, though? What do you think she wants?"

Revena's mind was on fire, raging at Fiara. She didn't want Wardi, not like this. But Fiara had turned her body against her. Her mouth was licking eagerly at Wardi's shaft without being willed to do so. She felt his cock grow slick as her saliva coated him. She felt his body tremble as she sucked at the head of his penis. She heard Fiara gasp; Wardi must have been enjoying Revena work at his cock, and Fiara was absorbing his energy.

Revena looked up at Wardi, grinning stupidly as her mouth worked at Wardi. He looked confusedly back at her. His mind was spinning. Perhaps he was wondering what kind of spell Revena was under. She heard Wardi groaning and felt his knees buckle as his cock spasmed in her mouth. She could feel him getting close; his flesh was growing hotter and hotter in her mouth.

And then she felt her body being pulled away from him. She whined in dissatisfaction as a string of saliva dropped from her lips. Wardi was panting in exertion; perhaps he had tried to restrain his orgasm out of some sort of shame at what Revena was doing to him.

"You..." he said accusedly to Fiara. "What have you done to her?"

Fiara shrugged. "Perhaps I've shown her who she really is. Or... perhaps I've put her under a spell. A spell where you must please her, or she dies."

Wardi's eyes grew in alarm. Revena saw him trying to figure out if Fiara was serious. Her mind spun, and she tried to form the words that it was not true. But her eyes were still fixed on his cock, her body humming with unrestrained desire. He looked at her sweaty, heaving body.

Revena's body was lifted upwards once again, ten feet into the air. She was pulled slowly downwards, towards Wardi. She saw his cock pointed 45 degrees upward, fully erect. As she felt herself descend, she felt her legs being spread open by the vines. She looked down, and realized that the vines were pulling her at exactly the right angle for her cunt to meet his cock. She saw his body approach and she could feel his heat.

Wardi groaned and tried to pull himself backwards to no avail. Revena felt the tip of his cockhead meet her flesh. She groaned as though one of Fiara's electric shocks struck her. Millimeter by millimeter, the vines pulled her body inexorably downwards, impaling her body onto his. Hot flesh began to fill her and she almost cooed in satisfaction. He was almost halfway into her when she felt his body responding, perhaps involuntarily. She felt more of herself filled, her back arching. Finally the vines pulled her fully downwards, his cock all the way in her hilt. Her head dangled backwards, her tongue lolling.

The vines pulled her forward, until her chest was parallel with his. Her arms were hooked around Wardi's shoulders. She looked into his eyes, which were mixed with fear and confused desire. She licked her lips and began to push herself upwards. Her cunt rose upwards, and then crashed downwards. She moaned gleefully as she began to ride him. Her strong arms bulged her as she used his shoulders as support for pushing her hips upwards and downwards.

She wanted to ride him faster, but found herself restrained. She noted with annoyance that the vines were slowing her down; Fiara was preventing Revena from climaxing too soon. She looked over to Fiara, who was now watching desirously. Fiara was floating on her knees, one hand between her legs, rubbing herself, bathing in the energy of pleasure being given off by the two lovers.

Wardi's body was trying to cope with the onslaught of Revena's cunt. She could see his forehead tensing, as though fighting his own desires. She lowered herself slightly to his face, and kissed his cheek. He looked to her as she kissed him deeply on the mouth, as she started to ride him with more force. His knees started to bend as he thrusted back into her as her pelvis met his. Revena moaned as she felt him force his way into her. A climax started to build in her.

And then there was a pop of air as his cock withdrew from her cunt. She whined in frustration as her climax was once again denied. She was lifted into the air and spun around.

"My good sir, you see what she wants." Fiara said to Wardi. "I'm going to need you to give it to her. Remember, her life is in my hands."

Revena was placed into a position on all fours, except suspended off the ground a few inches. She felt her knees being spread. And then there were hands on her buttocks. The tendril around her neck loosened, and allowed her to look over her shoulder. Wardi was looking down intently as he pulled Revena backwards, drawing her cunt closer to his cock. He looked into her eyes as his flesh entered hers. She bit her lip and nodded.

And then she yelped with pleasure as she felt him thrust deeply into her. Again, another sharp thrust. A wave of pleasure shot to the top of her head. She began to rut against him, her breasts bouncing as her buttocks met him. His hands dug into her hips as he started to thrust into her with a regular, pounding rhythm.

Her mind shrank away as the thrusting continued. Fiara was contorting as the pleasure beamed into her, her purple glow becoming brighter and brighter. Revena was dimly shouting at herself to stop, to tell Wardi to stop, but it was no use. Her dirty, heaving body just wanted more, more of him, more of the friction driving her.

His pace quickened. Revena felt as though she was becoming a single giant nerve that was being pinched with every one of his thrusts. Her head dangled and snapped backwards as they rutted against each other. Fiara was shouting her approval as the pleasure entered her writhing body, encouraging them onwards. Faster they fucked. And faster. And faster.

One vine reached up and twisted around one of Revena's nipples. The tendril around Revena's neck then tightened slightly. Revena gasped and her mind shattered into a million pieces.

The sound of moaning and screaming was drowned out by a blast of energy echoed into the room as Wardi and Revena came. Purple electricity screeched around the room as Revena's frantic rutting continued on Wardi's ejaculating cock, her buttocks rippling with every strike. Fiara was groaning as the energy struck her, throwing her around the room. Revena felt herself being surrounded by a glowing light that shone from her skin. Her eyes grew blinded by the light as her climax continued and Wardi's hot cum began to shoot into her. She felt wet saliva spilling from her mouth as her sweaty body continued its dance. Then the piercing light and energy totally filled her existence.

And then it was dark. And quiet.

Revena's body was stretched out on her side. Her body trembled and quaked, her legs spasming periodically. Her eyes slowly opened as she saw bright stars. Her mind was distantly returning to her, the climax still burning a blazing fire through her body. She felt hot fluid dripping out of her cunt, and bathed in the memory of Wardi's semen shooting into her.