Rescue at Moriso

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head, trying to clear the fog of pleasure from her brain. She gingerly lifted her head and realized that no vines were to be seen. She looked back between her legs. Wardi was collapsed on his side, not making a sound. Her eyes looked upwards, and saw Fiara, her body splayed out on her back, her head facing away from Revena.

With a heaving effort, Revena started crawling. She felt fluid dripping out of her, onto her thighs, as she did. Her limbs were nearly numb from being stretched and restrained for hours, and then by the rough treatment that Wardi had given her. But she had enough feeling to pull herself with an arm and a leg. She eventually made her way over to Fiara.

Fiara's body was quiet and still. Her face was curled and contorted, as though trying to ward off a great force. There was no purple glow from her body, or anywhere else in the room. She looked... more human than Revena had ever seen her. Revena bit her lip as she gingerly put a finger to Fiara's neck and pressed down. She was cold, and there was no pulse.

Revena bit her lip and tried to reconstruct what had happened. Fiara being tossed around like a doll from the sheer force of energy bombarding her. Her body must not have been able to handle it, Revena realized. She had taunted me for so long, that the force of the orgasm she built in me had totally overwhelmed her very human form, in addition to Wardi's.

Revena started to push herself upwards when she was struck, suddenly. A single, thick vine had struck her back. Revena saw Fiara's eyes fly open as her body staggered forward, to be only jerked backward by a vine that curled its way around her chest.

Revena saw Fiara almost motionless, weak, but her eyes full of anger. She looked intently, her body straining as it gestured for a vine that pushed its way upwards towards Revena's cunt. Revena moaned weakly as it entered her. Fiara was staring intently at the tendril violating Revena, having the satisfaction of tormenting Revena another time. She was so focused on the sight, that she didn't see that Revena was lifting her blaster, concealed in her left hand.

Revena fired. The blast struck Fiara in her chest; she was thrown back with a stunned look on her face. The vines slackened immediately, and Revena fell to the ground.

Revena sighed with relief, seeing that Fiara was vanquished. With a sense of satisfaction, she reached a hand downward and began to hump herself against it slowly, until she felt a small climax burn through her. Her body fell slack, her breathing calmed.

After a few minutes she heard the sound of voices and lights entering the room. They were calling her name, and Wardi's. She looked up and blinked. It was Central Command, she realized faintly. She looked up at Wardi, and realized that he had received her full transmission. He had received her warning about the cavern, and he had radioed Central Command to come at once for a rescue. But like a fool, he had attempted to barge his way into the cavern and rescue me.

One of her rescuers threw a blanket over her body, gathering her into a stretcher. Revena sighed and she looked back at the still form Fiara as she was lifted out of the cavern.