Rescue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chou shuddered, but didn't look frightened. Instead, she asked, "Can you show me how to fuck like that?"

I looked at her for a long time.

"Chou, I can be pretty rough and you're a small girl. Sarah wasn't small and she could take a lot of it. Like I said, we were like animals."

"I want to fuck like an animal."

"Do you?"

"Yes," she said, closing her eyes and smiling.

"The other night, I went up into your loft. When I was up there, I watched a she-wolf walking around, looking for things to eat. A male wolf came out of the woods. They growled and fought with one another, but he eventually took her. It excited me to the point where I had to masturbate!"

"I know," I said. "I was watching you."

Chou looked startled and then smiled.

"I imagined that it was you taking me out there, Ray. You, fucking me in the snow like that. I imagined it was you holding me down, biting my ear and forcing your cock deep inside me, showing me that I was nothing more than just a rutting bitch in heat."

She looked me in the eye.

"Did you masturbate when you watched me, Ray?"

I nodded.

"I know you did too. I stepped in your cum when I was coming back down to the couch. I looked up and realized you probably were watching me. I was drunk enough then that I decided to come to your room and let you fuck me. But when I opened the door and saw you masturbating, I became mesmerized. I'd never seen a man masturbate before. I watched you until you came, then I quietly shut the door and ran to the couch, almost giggling with perverse joy at what I'd witnessed. I was going to rub myself again, but you came out of your room, so I pretended to be asleep. By the time you went back in, I really did pass out."

"Ray, all my life I've taken chances in every area except one. I was afraid of love. My husband sparked it in me but he died before we could make it grow. I only knew him for two weeks. And he was an older man too. A sailor, merchant marine. He stowed me away on his ship. I was cold, starving and scared when he found me in the bar and suggested that he could smuggle me back home with him. He was nice and gentle, like you. He could have just fucked me and left, but he didn't. When we pulled into the Phillippines, he went around bribing people until he was able to purchase me some papers. Two days later, he smuggled me off the ship and we got married. We spent our honeymoon in Manila, screwing like two rabbits in some hotel room. He told me more things he was going to do when we got home and he had his "proper gear" but we only made passionate love there. I was so timid that he laughed sometimes.

"You have many things to learn, Chou," he would tell me. "He then bought me a ticket to the U.S. and gave me money, told me to go to his house and he'd see me in two months. But he never came home. His ship was caught in a storm they tried to avoid, and he was thrown overboard. He left me enough money to make me comfortable, but I still had to work. I was not very well accepted in my neighborhood, so I sold the house and left."

"So, what was so special about the house then?"

"I don't know. It had this room in the basement that was like a vault, but I could never open it."

"Vault?"

"Yes. Big metal door with lots of things to lock it. The realtor opened it for me and we looked inside. He chucked a bit and made some suggestive remarks, but I never understood what he was talking about."

"What did it look like inside?"

"It was very comfortable, but had lots of rings in the walls and padding and stuff. It was almost deathly quiet in there."

I laughed.

"What is so funny?"

"I'm just thinking that your husband was kinkier than you thought!"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I think he may have been into bondage. Sarah and I did that many times."

"Bondage? You mean tying each other up?"

"No, I mean one person being tied and at the mercy of another."

"Tell me about this," she said breathlessly. I looked down and saw that she was unconsciously touching her breasts.

"I can do better," I told her, "I can show you."

"Will you?" she said, her almond-shaped eyes sparkling beneath her dark bangs.

"Yes, but later." I reached out for her, pulling her to me and onto my lap and putting my hand on her breast, pinching it until she squealed. "Right now, I just want to push you down onto the rug and fuck you like the bitch you are in front of the fire!"

Chou gasped, but didn't resist when I dragged her into my lap. I pulled the shirt off her, grabbed her by her braid and kissed her hard. Her arms went around my neck and her legs opened to my caress. She combed her nails through my hair as I bit her lip and our tongues played against each other.

I would break off our kisses and she would stay frozen in place, eyes closed, lips parted, as if not wanting the memory of the moment to end, yet waiting to see what the next moment would bring.

I pulled on the braid, arching her neck and back and pushing out the twin globes of her small breasts.

I suckled the right one and then the left, my other hand caressing her inner thighs and then rubbing up against the damp crotch of her panties.

Chou alternated between denying me access and opening her legs, shuddering each time my hand grazed her clit, her legs snapping shut. Each time she closed them, I would pull on her braid, making her arch again and forcing her breast into my mouth. I would then bite down gently on the nipple, increasing the pressure until her legs opened and she cried out. It was the fifth or sixth time I did this that my hand became soaked as she came hard. Her body went rigid, pressing against the edge of my hand and shuddering, almost to the point of vibrating as if she were having a seizure. Then she screamed and went limp, moaning and tossing her head slowly back and forth.

"Did you like that?" I asked her. Her glazed eyes tried to focus on me. I caressed the sore breast I'd just bitten, feeling my mark on the soft skin.

"Did you like that, Chou?"

"Oh… I… I… ugh… Oh!"

I pinched her nipple slightly and she arched her back, shuddering again.

"Did you like that?!" I asked again, louder this time.

"YESSSS! FUCK! DAMN YOU!

I pinched her again, this time twisting the nipple slightly while my other hand went inside her panties and my finger invaded her sex.

"OHMYFUCKINGGODI'MCUMMINGHAAAARRRRRDDDD!"

Chou bucked herself out of my arms and onto the rug, the twin almond shaped slits of her eyes closing, her cheeks flushed, her nostrils flaring and her delicate, bow shaped mouth open with desire. Her arms hung at her sides in a posture of total subjugation. She had come several times in the space of a few moments. It would not do to let her come down at this point and think about things. It was now my turn.

I knelt over Chou and lifted her ankles onto my shoulders. Sliding upwards until the backs of her knees fell into place, I rose up and looked at her tiny little body, bent almost in half. I placed my hard cock against her pussy lips and began to rub up and down. Compared to her, my tool looked almost massive! I looked at it and honestly wondered if I'd get it in her without hurting her!

The softness of that wrinkled flesh there felt like heaven as I teased the head of my cock up and down her slit. I held myself up, grasping my member and kept sliding the tip of my cock through her pussy lips, up against her clit and back down, circling the tight pucker of her asshole. Each time I hit her clit and ass, she would gasp and shudder with a mini-orgasm.

I thought about how I would love to be down there, sucking and biting on that puffy flower of hers, of how I would ask her to fulfill the same fantasy that Sarah had promised me but had never fulfilled and have those beautiful lips pierced! The thought of Chou doing this almost sent me over the edge before I was able to plunge into her. I rested for a moment, looking into her eyes. They were still barely open and her head was still shaking side to side. She was almost in tears and saying something that I couldn't understand, but I didn't care. I rubbed the head deeper into her slit and felt the moist wetness seeping out to cover the head of my cock. I'd never wanted to fuck someone as much as I did with Chou right now. She was so tiny, so fragile looking. Yet, her face gave off a smoldering sensuality as she gazed at me.

"Do it!" she whispered, looking at me through lidded eyes. "Do it! Slam it into me! Fuck this bitch hard! I want it. I want you to cum in me. Use me! Fuck me! Do it now!" I placed it at the entrance and began to bear down.

Chou's eyes opened wide along with her mouth. Her back arched and she began to talk louder now in Chinese. Her legs flexed, her heels digging into my back, pushing me downward and into her.

Inch by inch, my cock slowly stabbed into that tight sheath. She continued to babble on in her native tongue and shuddered.

"Oh fuck, you're ripping me in twwwwwwwooooooooo!" she screamed in English and then began to talk rapidly in Chinese again. She shuddered and came again, the lubrication easing the friction a bit. She shuddered once more, grabbing me hard around the neck and pushing her heels into my back with a jerk. I stabbed the last three inches into her and bottomed out, bone to bone. She cried out a piercing scream once more and then went limp.

I pulled back and the suction was tremendous, as if either I was going to pull her insides out or she was going to pull my dick off. About 2/3rds of the way out, I heard this sucking noise as finally some air could get into the orifice. I pushed in again and it was so tight I thought I'd lose it, but she began to relax and adjust. Within a minute, I had my cock pistoning in and out of her with increasing rapidity.

I was just hitting my stride when her eyelids fluttered and her hips began to buck. She just began to groan, punctuating our movement each time I slammed into her, knocking the air out of her lungs.

I fucked her hard, slamming my cock into her with utter abandon and she spewed words at me in Chinese. Unable to control myself, I began to talk as well.

"That's it, you Asian whore! Fuck that cock, you little slut! Fuck me like the animal-bitch you are! Come on you little fuck-toy! Squirt your stuff all over daddy's cock! Make me cum and split you in two with my seed! COME ON, YOU GOD DAMNED MOTHERFUCKING WHORE SLUT! FUCK MY COCK! OH GOD, I LOVE HOW YOUR PUSSY FEELS SQUEEZING MY PRICK! YESSSS! I FUCKING LOVE YOUUUU!"

"YES, goddamn it Ray! Split my pussy in half! Kill me with your cock, you lovely old bastard! STAB ME WITH YOUR COCK YOU ASSHOLE! RAPE ME! RAAAAAAPPEEE MEEEEEEEE YOU WONDERFUL BASTARD!!"

With that shout, Chou screamed and clutched at me and I could feel her cum squirting out over my balls. I groaned and ploughed into her one more time before unloading my seed deep inside her willing hole, spasming hard an giving a little thrust of my hips each time I would squirt.

I looked down and Chou's eyes had rolled back into her head. Her arms fell from my neck and her legs ceased to grip me. I collapsed on top of her, both of us dripping with sweat. I rolled off her, reached for the blanket on the couch, pulled it over us and fell asleep with her petite form snuggled securely in my arms.