Rescue Ch. 03

Story Info
Chou learns the ropes.
6.8k words
4.6
41.4k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers

I gazed down at this creature that had come into my life only a few scant days before and she stood there, looking at me from almost a foot below, her almond-shaped, brown eyes showing absolute devotion. Her small, light brown tipped nipples poked just above my navel.

"You are absolutely, stunningly, sensuously beautiful; did you know that?"

Chou smiled and blushed, dropping her eyes shyly, her hair falling over her face in a most appealingly coquettish manner. "I guess I do now!" she giggled.

My fingertips parted the hair from her face, which she turned up to me again. I simply looked at her and smiled as I touched the radiant skin from her temples down to her jaw line. Shewas beautiful. I alternately wanted to tenderly caress this lovely lady that had been through so much, and bind her, taking her in the most animalistic way I could imagine.

It had been when I was overseas in the Navy that I developed this fetish for Asian female flesh. However, the ones I was attracted to either knew they were extremely sexy and beautiful and wouldn't put up with any play outside of straight sex (unless lavished with enormous amounts of money and presents) or were too shy to mention what did and didn't feel good during our little sexual escapades.

The latter type usually disappeared when I would stop at the bar the next day and then, a few days later, pop in with some big brawny Marine on their arm to replace me. I seemed to perplex the "mamma-sans" because I appeared to "be such a nice guy" but it soon became known that I harbored bizarre tastes. It became very frustrating for me as well as them. I guess I'd fallen for that stereotype that Asian women were naturally submissive.

Maybe they are, but not among the bargirls and hookers I'd been around. It was a blessing that I'd found Sarah when I returned to the States.

She even shared in my fetish at some conventions we'd visited and, for my birthday one year, presented me with an Asian lady that wished to play with us. We had a ton of fun, but Li was merely enjoying her last night out as a single woman by spending it in bed with us. Now I finally had exactly what I wanted.

Chou shivered and then wrapped herself around me. I kissed the top of her head, smelling the light floral scent of shampoo. My fingers explored the small of her back, embracing the buttery softness of her skin and pulling her into me as we hugged. I closed my eyes and concentrated on all my other senses. The flesh there felt smooth and creamy as my fingertips brushed across it, caressing the muscles upward from her hips and then downward, over the ridges of her spine.

My hand ventured lower, traveling across the silky globes of her ass and kneading the pliant flesh there. Her head rested against my chest and her arms clung to me as she moaned softly into my chest. I felt her weight shift as she pushed her pubic bone against me, the naked skin of her belly rubbing against my rapidly hardening cock. Chou's arms let loose of my torso and wrapped around my neck, climbing up onto me. My hands cradled her ass cheeks as she shifted, then impaled herself onto my cock in one swift downward thrust. She grunted as I bottomed out in her womb and then she began to flex her muscles to ride my throbbing member while we stood there in the middle of the room. I opened my eyes and walked over to a wall, pressing her against the coarse stone surface as I jack hammered into her willing body. She cried out and bit me repeatedly, sometimes hard, sometimes soft, but always passionately.

"Fuck me, Ray!" she implored quietly, "Fuck me hard! Hurt me! Do it! I promise I won't break! Fuck me hard! Treat me like a slut!"

I rammed into Chou so hard that she was almost drooling from delirium as she bounced up and down, her hair waving like a flag as we fucked.

I pressed her back against the wall and pumped relentlessly into her and she dug her heels into my coccyx and screamed into my shoulder. I could feel the sudden flood of fluid as she came, shuddering as if in a seizure. I kept stroking myself into her and she gasped, slowly going limp in my arms as I grunted, then groaned, spurting deep inside of her.

We both slid to the floor, the sweat cooling rapidly on our skin. My cock audibly slipped out of her naked hole as we lay there caressing one another and looking deep into each other's soul.

"I think I'm falling in love with you, Chou," I told her. "I know it's only been a matter of hours that we've known one another, but I feel as if I've known you all my life."

As I said this, I felt a tear coarse down my cheek. Her delicate hand moved up and she gently wiped it away.

"I know I love you, Ray."

"And it truly doesn't matter that I'm almost twice as old as you?"

"Not at all, my sweet! Your age is your advantage. You know how to treat me."

She paused and kissed my cheek.

"Ray, you are a wonder in my life. Most guys either just want in my pants or, when they find out that I like it a little rough, think it's an excuse to use me as a punching bag. You know the right combination of hard and soft, as if you can read my mind and my mood. In fact, I sometimes think that you hold back a little, as if you're scared of hurting me."

I looked at her, debating heatedly whether or not to tell her about my experiences.

"About 8 months ago," I began, after a long silence and choking up from the memories.

"Eight months ago, I started to date a bit. I was introduced to one girl here in town, a married woman but unhappy in her relationship. She was physically just what I was looking for; short, petite, small-breasted, funny, witty and creative. We had a lot in common and she came on to me in a quiet way at a social gathering.

A few emails, a few times together and the next thing I know, we're messing around. I got a little pinch-happy with her one morning as we sat at the kitchen table and, before I know it, we're fucking, and she just about shot through the roof from her orgasm, so I asked her if she liked it rough and she told me yes. So I was rough, but I was also tender. She never fully let me know me what she liked and didn't like, even though I asked constantly. She just said that it was all "great."

"Well, she used me, Chou. She used me to get away from her jealous, possessive husband who had supposedly 'lost his passion for her.' Sheclaimed she wanted a man that was kind, 'masterful' and passionate, but what shereally wanted was another asshole that would give her those three thingsand be jealous and possessive like her ex – a person she could actuallycontrol and who would get as upset over petty things as she did. I couldn't be like that. In fact, I did everything I could tonot be like her ex husband because she complained about him all the time. That was a mistake on my part. She wanted the jealousy and possessiveness along with the passion and she did things purposely to try and get me that way. "When I didn't react in the way she expected, she became upset – I guess because she felt it meant I didn't care about her. She was wrong. I cared a lot. "It's just that I was used to Sarah, who didn't have a jealous bone in her body. Everything that Sarah and I did, we did to enhance our relationship and keep it exciting. So I was quite hurt when this woman took up with another guy that was just like her ex, just 'nicer.' I guess he made more money too. She always told me that money didn't matter to her, but she lied in every other aspect of our relationship, so I suppose she lied there too. That hurt me, Chou, but what hurt me more was when she told everyone how I hurt her in bed and that I beat her. I didn't do anything of the sort! I may have left bruises, but sheasked for them! They were from passion and love."

"Oh, you poor man!" Chou touched my face with her palm and then kissed me hard. When she broke off the kiss, she looked deep into my eyes as if searching for something.

"Ray, it would have never worked between you two. She would have always been testing you, trying to find ways to control you and it would have hurt you all the time, just like she did with her husband. She was emotionally needy. "Yes, you loved her, and maybe she loved you. But she needed to be shown this love in a very negative way. She recognized that you were needy as well and she exploited that. She didn't lie to you, Ray, she just didn't know how to accept the love and passion you gave her."

"Chou, we tried to hide the relationship while she was going through her divorce. I wanted so bad to show everyone our love for each other, but constantly pretending that we were 'just friends' in social situations took its toll. To 'keep up appearances, I flirted with others in front of her. I could have done that with Sarah and she would have laughed. Instead, this lady got angry and retaliated."

"I understand that, Ray. Still, she was not good for you. She didn't tell you what she wanted."

Chou took my face in her hands and made me look her in the eye. "Will you promise me something?"

"Anything for you!"

"Don'tever lie to me?"

"I'd never do that, Chou!"

"And I promise never to lie toyou, Ray."

I smiled and kissed her again. After a moment, she pushed against my lips with her finger.

"Ray?"

"Yes, my love?"

"I want you to treat me..." She paused, tears welling in her eyes, "I mean, I don't want to try and replace Sarah, because I never can and never will. But I want to have a relationship like that! I want you to take me, to make me submit to you. I want to feel secure in our love, but also secure in knowing that we can have fun and still bein love with one another."

I nodded.

"I want you to know that you can try anything with me. If I like it, I will encourage you and let you do it anytime you wish. Conversely, if I don't like it, I will tell you and I don't want you to pout about it. I want you to always be honest with me about what you like and don't like as well. As long as we keep talking to one another, I don't see any problem in the relationship. I want your honesty and trust and in turn, I will give you mine."

"I think I can live with that!" I said, smiling at her.

"Good," she said, giggling and snuggling into my shoulder. We lay like that for quite a long time before she spoke again.

"Ray?"

"Yes?"

"I was just wondering; do you have coarse, itchy rope?"

"I have about 400 yards of half-inch hemp rope and about 300 feet of ¾ inch in the basement. Why?"

Chou blushed and took a few moments to respond. "In Chinese and Japanese cultures, there was a form of sexual... God, I hate to use the word... 'torture.' Even thought it was considered that initially, it has now developed into a fetish art. It developed from conquering armies trying to force information out of courtesans, geisha's, wives, mothers and daughters about the whereabouts and particulars of the men in their lives.

"It wasn't designed to hurt the woman as much as frustrate them psychologically and sexually, sort of like having an itch that you can't scratch. Done long enough, yes, it could drive you insane. Done properly, it could drive a woman mad with lust."

"Yes, I've read all about Japanese bondage."

"Good," she said, her eyes falling to the floor, coyly, "I was... I was wondering if you would bind me like that. Not 'tie me up' or suspend me, but bind me in it... make it drive me insane with the itch and anticipation! I've read a lot about it, but I've never managed to try it because I didn't trust the men in my life enough to ask them – but I trustyou!"

I laughed and kissed her one more time, running my hand from her cheek to her earlobe and then down her neck and shoulder to cup the soft rise on her chest and pinch her nipple. She moaned in my mouth and wrapped her leg around me, trying to pull me on top of her.

"Stand still!" I said, breaking the kiss.

I kissed my way down her body as I spoke.

"I am," I said, running my tongue around her navel, "going to wrap that itchy, scratchy rope around this lovely, tiny waist!"

Chou moaned at my words and I could feel her body giving itself up to my will. I bent to kiss her hip-bone, following its saddle shape down to her mound.

"Then," I said, breathing on her shaved and wet pussy, "I'm going to wrap it down and between the crack of your ass and up through your pussy to rub against your clit!"

Chou cried out with desire and raised her hips, trying to get my mouth on her sex. I then touched her pubic bone and traced upwards, smelling her arousal and watching as drops of moisture began to trail down her inner thighs.

"Then I'm going to run it up to your lovely breasts and wrap it around them, letting the nipples protrude between the ropes and knots."

"Oh fuck," she panted, "You're making me so god-damned hot!"

"And then," I said, chuckling evilly, "I'm going to have fun with you!"

"OOOOHHHHHHH!"

I didn't give her a chance to ask what I meant by "fun." I just picked her up and walked down to my basement. I secured her wrists with velcro'd leather cuffs to a bar hanging from a beam and then dug around and cut five ten-foot lengths of the hemp rope.

I stood in front of her while whipping the ends so that they wouldn't fray. She stared at the coarse cable the entire time I worked, the tip of her tongue protruding between her teeth as she lightly panted in anticipation.

Now finished, I stood and began to wind and knot it about her waist. Chou was breathing harder and getting wet, staring at me intently through half-lidded eyes as she watched.

"Talk dirty to me, Ray!" she hissed, "Tell me everything you're going to do!"

I smiled at her as I completed the first knot and then played the coarse material over the skin of her belly and breasts. I could see goose bumps forming each time I touched her skin.

"I'm going to loop this between your legs, my little slut... You ARE my little slut, aren't you, Chou?"

"Oh yes, Ray! I am! See how wet you're making me? It's dripping down my legs, Ray!"

It was, too. Her pussy was gushing from the thought of being tied with the fibrous rope. I continued dragging it across her skin, swinging it like a pendulum across her nipples and watching them harden as she shivered. Her flesh was tingling and fraught with a rash of excitement.

I loved watching the reactions ripple down her torso, arms and legs as I brushed the rope against her neck and then her chin. I dropped it and kissed her firmly, biting her lower lip and then breaking the kiss, still holding her head and looking into her eyes.

"You really want this? Truly want me to tie you?"

Chou looked at me, her eyes shining. "Yes," she croaked, her voice breaking, "yes Ray. Bind me! I want to be yours!"

Smiling, I kissed her again and then turned the rope so that the knot was in the back.

"I'm going to loop it between your legs, Chou, right against the side of your pussy," I told her. "I'm going to tie it tight so that it chafes you and then I'm going to bring it back down the other side of your pussy and pull it tight between the crack of your ass!"

I could see her shifting her weight as she stood on the tips of her toes, fingers flexing before grabbing the bar for support. She was gasping and gulping air as I worked.

"I'm also going to tie a knot right at your clit, Chou," I said, doing just that. "It will press and rub against it as you walk or move."

"Oh God!" she cried out, "I'm cumming again!"

Chou jerked and buckled as her pussy exploded. I could see the juices squirt right out of her and onto the floor beneath her, forming a small, pungent puddle.

I quickly pulled the rope down and looped it back between her legs and up the crack of her ass, pulling the knot tight against her clit. As it touched the sensitive little nub, she cried out again, her legs shaking as more pussy juice dribbled out of her and down her legs. She struggled for her breath and collapsed, dangling from the wrist restraints. Now I had to work fast before the circulation was cut off to her hands. I tied the rope against the small of her back and then moved the excess upwards, testing to see how much I had left. I was able to loop it across her shoulder, beneath one breast and onto her back again, tying it securely so that it would stay in place. I secured another piece of rope and then crossed that over her other shoulder and beneath her other breast, knotting it so that it also wouldn't move and then looping it around her body so that her nipples were pinched between them. I tied this off and then unshackled her from the bar, holding her against me as I moved her limp form to a table.

Chou moaned as the skin of her back touched the cold, unyielding, coarse wood surface. I turned her over, taking the cuffs off her arms and then binding her wrists together behind her. It didn't have to be tight, just enough to secure her there. The idea wasn't really to hurt her as much as to frustrate her.

Next, I set up my video camera on a tripod, slipped in a blank tape and aimed it at Chou's inert form resting there. I zoomed in and panned up her body until I came to her face, then I widened the field to show the whole table.

Satisfied that I would capture everything, I picked up another length of rope. I made several coils around each ankle and pulled the end through the loops, letting it out just above the ankle. I took the ends, which were about 18 inches long apiece, and tied them together so that they would let her legs move about a foot. The average stride is anywhere from 24 to 39 inches, depending on your leg size, so she would be taking "baby steps" when she walked.

I had contemplated wrapping her legs in rope from the knees upwards to restrict movement even further, but I wanted to be able to get at her pussy and ass.

I rolled her over again to face the camera and Chou moaned, her eyes fluttering open. She hissed and began to struggle a bit. Admiring my work, I took a step backwards and watched as this lovely lady writhed on the table, trying to get her arms loose and babbling about what she was feeling.

"Oh God, Ray, you're a bastard! It itches so fucking bad! It's chafing against my clit, my arms, my back, my legs and scrubbing against my nipples! I want to scratch all over and I can't move my arms! Oh God damn it! Touch me! Touch me, you fucker! Oh, son of a bitch, I think I'm going to cum again! Oh! Oh! God! Fuck! NNNNGGGGGGHHHH!"

Her body arched, pulling the rope taut against her pussy and breasts as she shuddered and struggled to part her legs, yet unable to do so because of the two, foot-long strands of rope at her ankles and just below her knees. She began flopping on the table as she came, making it look more like a fit than sexual release. Finally, she collapsed on the table, breathing hard. Her head turned toward me and there were tears in her eyes, yet she smiled.

"Oh fuck Ray! This is incredible! I can't stop cum-m-m-m-m-m-m-m UH UH OOOOOHHHHH FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!"

Her body shook again as I turned and opened a cabinet, revealing shelves full of sex toys of every shape and size. I pulled a bag from inside and dug around in it, grabbing a feather, a strip of fur and a toothbrush.

Chou was panting hard and watching me, her eyes glazed over as she still struggled in her bonds. "W- What are you going to do?" she stuttered.

I grinned. "I told you... I'm going to play with you now."

"Oh God no! No! I can't cum again! I can't take another cuuuuuuuhhhhhh!"

Her sentence ended in a high-pitched squeal as I took the feather and ran it up her ribcage. Again, she struggled at the bonds and this caused her to start the climb once again.

"Noooooo!" she cried, "No! I can't take it anymore! I can't cum again! NOOOO! OH, FUCK! NOOO!"

She exploded into laughter as the feather went beneath her arm, her legs shooting out straight and her body arching. I ticked again and this time a stream of urine erupted from her sex.

Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers
12