Rescue Me Ch. 03

Story Info
They go out for dinner and Oops ENF.
3.9k words
4.39
31.5k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

It's been a couple of years since the last installment of this story...

I did not think I would add anything to Ben and Sam's story but then a little exhibition tale sprouted in my mind and for some reason I thought that this new couple in their "honeymoon" phase would be the perfect fit.

As usual, please vote and leave comments.

Your positive encouragements will directly affect how fast I write the rest of the story... and I do have some ideas as to where I want to take this.

However, I still consider myself a newbie at this and any sign that I might be doing something right gives a boost to my ego thus stimulating me to write more... so again... please vote! - flattery, in this case, will get you to make me write more stories... ;)

Enjoy!

1000dreams

*****

With this new day I felt like a world of possibilities had just opened up for me. My best friend had just become my lover... and what a lover he was. I was lying naked next to him and I was gently caressing his manhood after the little oral treat I had given him earlier.

"What do you want to do today?" he asked.

I looked into his eyes and kissed him. I wanted to lie there and do nothing but enjoy each other's company on our first day as a couple... and we did just that. We spent the day talking about this and that. We fed on granola bars and whatever other snacks Ben had within reach of his bed that day. We had fun imagining the reactions of our close friends trying to guess which one would be surprised and which ones would say the proverbial "finally!..."

Playing with his penis while we lay in bed was such a sexy exercise. Due to his handicap there were time when he did not seem to feel what I was doing to him but his penis would respond to my touches nonetheless. I spent the entire day playing with his monstrous organ watching it get erect then letting it soften to start over and over again. Ben was amused by my game and observed my action as if he was a bystander on the sidelines. He could clearly see that I was getting hot and bothered and I think that he made it a point not to acknowledge my rising excitement. By the time the sun started to set on the first day of our life as a couple I had enjoyed the longest foreplay of my life. I had spent an entire day of feeling the liquid heat at the center of my belly slowly simmer on the backburner while we talked and touched. My naked thighs were covered with sweat and sexual juices that had dripped from my very excited sex.

Ben the tease!

Eventually I could not take it anymore, I wanted and needed his beautiful cock in me. At nightfall, I had stopped paying attention to the conversation and started actively trying to get his huge phallus erect again with the purpose of releasing all my built up sexual desire.

"Oh boy! I am famished!" he said just as I was about to scoot down on the bed to put my mouth closer to his sex.

Before I could protest he got me to a sitting position in order to get himself out of bed from under me. Using his hyper developed arms he swiftly pulled himself into his wheelchair and was quickly dressed while I sat there with what I guess was a very disappointed look on my face.

He was like a tornado moving about the room, going to the bathroom to get washed, doing this and that while I sat on my heels. My sexual frustration was leaving me motionless while my pussy was enjoying the first physical contact of the day; my own feet under me were feeding the flames of my arousal.

"Ha! You should see yourself!" he exclaimed with a crooked smile on his face. He reached for me and lifted me onto his lap as if I weighed nothing. He laid my nude form across his lap and passed his hands all over my body avoiding all the good bits and pieces. He was driving me insane.

"You are so sexy," he said, "you've tantalized me so much these past few years while I secretly wished for your heart... tonight I'll return the favor... I want to drive you crazy with pent-up lust Sam." And as he said these words he lifted my pussy to his tender lips for just a moment then he lowered my hips again. It was cruel! My heart leapt in my chest and then sunk to the pit of my stomach. What a disappointment!

"Let's get you dressed!" he said as he got me to my feet.

I'm sure I was pouting like a spoilt child standing naked in front of him. "All my clothes are ruined with vomit. Remember?" I was trying to find any reason to stay in but he would not have it.

"Nah, you have left a bunch of clothes here over the years... I'm sure I can find something for you to wear."

"You?"

"Oh... Yes! Tonight you wear what I pick for you. There is this sexy summer dress you left a while back... You will wear it with nothing beneath it... Are you game?" he asked with a wink and a twinkle in his eyes.

Was I game? Going outside with him while wearing only a thin layer of clothing? The fire in my belly swelled further. I was a very shy girl at the time. I only wore rather baggy or conservative clothes that would hide my figure. But he was definitely appealing to one of my fantasies; one that had obsessed me for years but that I had never voiced or shared, one of these wild dreams that I had kept buried deep down... I was definitely intrigued and the flame at the core of my very aroused body was fueled by the suggestion. Would I go out with him wearing just a flimsy sundress?

I looked into his eyes and lowered them before turning a deep shade of red. "Yes" I exhaled softly unsure of what I was getting into. That acquiescence was the beginning of our exciting life together it would end-up shaping our relationship and it still does 10 years later. But when I uttered these words back then I did not know what Ben had in store for me.

"Sam," his tone was dead serious all of a sudden, "There are some things that you don't know about me," he confessed. I was still too embarrassed to look up and he continued, "I am a bit kinky." He laughed at that and it relaxed me enough to raise my gaze up to his beaming smile.

"You don't realize how happy you've made me," he said, "now I get to show off my new and very aroused girlfriend to the world. I want to make you squirm and drive you insane until you beg me for sweet release."

These words turned my boiling blood to lava. My nerves were on edge and I could not recall the last time I had felt so alive, so present in the moment.

He grabbed the flowery dress from one of the closets in his room and held it for me as I slid my arms into the flimsy straps. It was one of these light breezy dresses that buttoned-down the front. It was fairly tight fitted down to the waistline and then the skirt flared and flowed loosely and was long enough to go past my knees. The material was thin and very light very soft cotton. In the sunlight you could almost see through the fabric and that was the reason why I had never worn it after I had impulsively purchased it... and it probably was the reason why I had completely forgotten about it.

Ben kept the dress open and looked at my naked body for a few seconds before proceeding to close the buttons himself. He started at the top and lingered around my chest caressing me through the fabric as he proceeded. He was making sure that my nipples remained erect and at that point I was thankful for the big bright flowery pattern. I never stepped out without a bra always worried that people would be able to tell. Now I hoped that the dress's patterns would somewhat mask my obvious excitement...

His hands traveled south. The fabric, the heat of his touch and his breathing were all stimulating me. My body's nervous system was overloaded by all the sensations going through me.

Suddenly and without warning, he softly brushed my dripping outer labium with his fingertips. "Ooooohhhhh!" He then cupped my sex and inserted his middle finger in a fluid motion into my very slippery hole. My legs buckled from under me as I nearly climaxed from the intimate touch. His hand in my sex was the only thing holding me up and preventing me from falling forward onto his wheelchair.

I started to hump his hand in desperation to get myself off but he gently pushed me back on my feet and retracted the object fulfilling my needs.

"Later," he hushed as he caressed my downy pubes before fastening the last remaining buttons of my dress. I slipped on the shoes I had been wearing the night before.

"Let's go get dinner!"

I was flustered, my brain in a comfortable lust induced haze.

"Come on!" he commanded as he pivoted on the rear wheels of his chair. He turned around and grabbed my hand pulling me towards the door. I resisted and he spun around to face me.

"I am not sure I can do it, I don't know if I can go out dressed like this," I whispered.

"Do you trust me?" he smiled.

"Of course!" I burst out.

"Ok, then come with me. It will be fun and thrilling and you will not regret it," he said.

"I feel so exposed..."

"It's a feeling, a thrill, and a bit of a risk but you are actually decently dressed. Only you and I will know what is going on beneath your dress, that's the fun part," he explained.

"No nude streaking?" I enquired with a bashful smile.

"Well... not unless you feel like it..." he paused, "but I am not sure I want to reveal to the rest of the world the perfect body that you have kept so well hidden until now... at least not today... I am not ready to share yet," he boasted and smiled.

I exhaled a sigh of relief and followed him out of the door.

The door slammed shut behind us. There I was nude beneath my thin summer dress and the first step forward reminded me of how aroused I was. The fabric of the dress caressed my sensitive nipples. The flowing skirt caressed my legs as the warm and humid night air made its way up to my wet pussy.

If every step was going to be such an explosion to the senses I could very well reach my first orgasm before even getting to the restaurant. Ben observed me as I tried to calm myself.

A group of noisy students came out of one the residence halls across the square. As they made their way down the same path towards us my heart started pounding in my chest. They were all young underclassmen probably headed towards another end-of-the-year party. I started to panic worried that they might see anything through my dress. It was already dark outside and the lampposts along the path were the only sources of light. I was hoping that we would cross path in the dark shadows between the posts alas it was not meant to be.

A knot formed in my throat as the anxiety dampened my arousal a bit. I noticed that there were no girls amongst them. They were rowdy and noisy and did not seem to pay any attention to me as we passed them.

I relaxed.

Then out of the corner of my ear I heard what they were talking about "... wasn't that her?... puke girl?... from last night?... Yeah!... man she is hot... Yeah!... what a body... anybody know who she is?... I saw her around before... really?... are you sure?... how come no one noticed her before last night?..."

It sent chills down my spine as I accelerated my pace to get as far from them as possible. Ben followed suit with a smirk on his lips, "well, well, well... aren't you the talk of the town today?"

I punched him squarely on the shoulder as he laughed.

"Iiiiiiik!" a shrill escaped my lips as Ben grabbed the hem of my dress lifting it above my knees and making the warm air move up my legs.

"Don't!" I whispered hoping that the young men had not heard me. I looked towards them and was relieved to see that they were now too far to have heard me.

"Be nice!" he retorted as he let go of the dress to caress me behind the knees thus fanning the flames of my passions back up a notch. I stopped walking enjoying his soft touch.

"Let's go back to your place," I pleaded.

"No, this is too much fun, come on!" With a few quick pumps of his hands on the wheels he whizzed away from me and I sped up to keep up with him.

"Slow down!"

Ben would not hear of it. I had never been outdoors without a bra and the quick pace made my breasts move all over the place. The friction of the soft fabric moving over my sensitive nipples was intense and the soft burning sensation had become almost painful by the time we approached the small restaurant just off campus.

I was flushed from the effort and I tried to regain my breath as he finally slowed down about two blocks from where we were supposed to eat.

"Ben!"

He looked at me and quickly saw the reason for my distress. Due to the humidity and muggy atmosphere, I was already covered with a thin layer of sweat and my dress was now starting to stick to my body like a wet t-shirt.

I was thankful for the darkness and for the fact that we were off campus. Hardly anyone walked the streets of this neighborhood at night in this sleepy college town but that did nothing to clam my nerves. I stepped into the alcove of the closest closed shop's entrance to make sure that no one would see me. Ben followed me in.

"Ben! What are we going to do?"

"Oh man you are so sexy!"

That was not what I wanted to hear as I scanned the streets to make sure they were as deserted as usual.

Ben reached up and started playing with the fabric of my dress. He was pulling it away from my chest and then would release it thus letting it spring back onto my skin. He seemed amused to see how the taut gumdrop shape of my erect nipples would push the fabric out as soon as he released the cotton.

My mind was reeling in all directions. "What are we going to do? I can't go into the restaurant like that! We can't go back home now, everyone is out and about at this hour on campus," I breathed out in distress.

Ben was too busy staring at my body to be concerned. He started caressing me through my wet dress and my body reacted without my knowledge or consent... Like a purring kitten, I pushed into his caress as if a magnet was attracting me to his hand. I relaxed for a moment and forgot about the predicament I was in as his hand traced my silhouette from my shoulder down to my breasts then to my stomach then to my butt.

He did this slowly and tenderly two or three times.

Then, he lowered his hands down to the hem of my dress and I panicked.

A rush of adrenaline sent my heart racing. Everything came back to me with a jolt of fear.

As he had done earlier that evening, he playfully grabbed the hem of my dress but this time I pushed him back violently.

What a mistake!

What a disaster!

The flimsy material ripped apart.

Ben, startled by my reaction, had held onto the dress. I had kicked his wheelchair back so violently that he began rolling back on the slightly slanted sidewalk. In an attempt to prevent his chair from rolling away too fast down the incline he had pulled back on the dress and it completely tore off.

I was naked in the street without a stitch of closing.

I lost my mind. I went crazy.

Fear and flight took over.

I bolted out of the alcove without aim or direction.

Ben was in pursuit, trying to keep up with me as I ran erratically all over the place.

"Sam! Sam!" he yelled after me.

If I had slowed down and listened I would have heard that he wanted to give me his top to cover up.

I was running so fast from shadow to shadow that he could not keep up with me.

The fear and adrenaline kept me going for a few minutes and I soon found myself alone at the edge of our tiny town exhausted and out of breath.

I was seeking refuge and the nearby woods seemed like a safe place to hide my nudity.

I stepped off the road and hid in the thickest nearest bunch of bushes I could find to recover from my mad dash.

I crouched down wrapping my arms around my legs making myself into a small ball and slowly started regaining my senses.

I became aware of my surroundings as the leaves swayed with the winds and caressed my overheated skin. My knees were tucked under my chin my legs squished into my chest and my nipples felt like small pebbles pressed into my thighs.

I was trying to center myself trying to get some form of composure after the terror had left my mind and body in complete disarray. Without awareness my hands began touching me to make sure that everything was still as it was supposed to be. Nothing seemed to be broken, no pain on contact, everything seemed ok. The examination was over but my hands kept moving all over me double-checking, triple-checking... Soon the touches for the purpose of a medical appraisal turned into caresses and heavy petting. My mind needed to be appeased and needed to feel good.

Still squatting in the heavy bushes just on the edge of town, I parted my legs as one of my hands slowly made its way from my knee to my inner thigh. I stopped breathing in anticipation as my finger approached my pussy. I was shocked to realize that I was still so aroused. My pubic hair was completely drowned in the liquid goo that my eager sexual furnace had been producing all day long. My fingers played with my wet curls and pressed into my pubic mound as they neared the soft humid flesh of my engorged lips. It was so strange touching myself al fresco. The warm breeze and the open air blowing over my sweaty body were a constant presence exciting all the pores of my being. I parted my sex with my index and my middle finger enjoying the virgin sensation of the wind caressing my intimacy.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" I savored the feeling. I was parting my lips as far apart as possible waiting and hoping for a stronger gust of wind to blow into me. But alas, the breeze was very shy that night and I could not get more than a timid flutter of air to stimulate my carnal desire. That would not be nearly enough to get me off. I slowly brought my other hand down to assist the wind.

"Ooohh!" I nearly came on contact as my index touched my labia. The fever within was consuming my body and after a day filled with desire, a marathon of libidinous endurance, I needed to reach the climatic finish line.

I proceeded to insert a finger into my wet opening. The fingertip was in as I pushed it in very slowly. I did not want to come until the finger was fully inserted. I was concentrating on breathing as the finger was providing the tactile contact I so desperately needed.

"Crack!" popped a branch.

Silence. I froze with my finger knuckle deep into my eager vulva.

"Sam!? Sam!? Are you there?" yelled Ben a few yard away.

My rescuer had found me and I needed him.

I jumped out of the bushes startling him a bit before he could make out my silhouette in the moonlight.

I was at his side in a second and I jumped into his arms and onto his lap.

I began kissing him feverishly as I sat myself on his knees facing him. His wheelchair rolled back a few inches before being stopped by the root of a tree.

"I want you. I need you now." I said between kisses as I raised myself straddling him on my knees. I lifted myself off of him to remove his pants. He was too surprised to say or do anything as I slid his pants and underwear down his legs.

I got his cock hard in seconds and without any ceremony filled my starving pussy with his meat.

"Mmmmm!" Ecstasy! I started to come the second the head of his penis passed the entrance of my love canal. I let go of my body and let myself drop onto him enjoying the sensation of being completely filled in an instant. The voluptuous release endured, sending ripple after ripple of pure delight throughout my entire being.

I began humping his love-stick as if my life depended on it. I wanted to feel his penis expend and release its seed within me. It was fast and feral and I soon brought my man to a powerful climax that also triggered a second one for me too.

We both collapsed holding onto each other.

Ben felt the same way. He later told me that after the fear of losing me in the streets exposed to any number of potential dangers he had been so relieved to find me that the lust and desire I had provoked that entire day had all rushed back when he saw me running to him in the woods with my naked body reflecting the light of the silvery moon.

12