Rescue Mission Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hair was a shade of such pale blonde it was practically white, and her eyes were startlingly green, and piercing in their intensity.

She stared silently at her three guests for several long moments, and Jeff spared a quick glance at the pirates. They were standing upright and proud- not exactly defiant, but certainly not cowed, either. The sight cheered him, and made him stand a little taller himself: no small feat when you're standing naked in front of a being like this.

Finally the giantess spoke. "You stand before Celeyth, mortals. Do you bring me challenge?"

The three glanced at each other, somewhat incredulously. The thought of challenging this being was utterly ridiculous. But Jeff felt a flash of quick cold against his chest where Maelit lay, and before he could stop himself he heard his voice answer. "I bring you challenge, Goddess." A little voice in his head- his own, not Maelit's- was screaming in terror at his own foolishness.

Her eyebrows rose in surprise and she almost laughed, then quickly smoothed her features into an emotionless mask. "So be it. In one hour. Go and prepare yourself, mortal. Eat, and rest. " She nodded her chin upwards, and the three of them suddenly felt like they had been released from a grip they hadn't realized they were in.

As one they turned, and saw the pair of Cyclops standing there, mouth agape in horror.

"You have quite a set of stones, little man." Noted the dark-haired Cyclops called Iante.

"Yeah, not bad for a little fella like you at all." Said the other, Dina. "I was checking your package out on the way up the hill. You could almost work. It's a shame you're going to be lying in a couple of pieces in a little bit."

"That's not exactly what I meant," Noted Iante, rolling her eye. "The question about a challenge is a formality- part of the Lady's curse- she has to ask it of all newcomers. All you would have had to do was answer no to the challenge and we could have gone on from there, maybe done a little business, made a deal or two. There's usually a big profit in it for your sort, if you don't try to cheat the deal."

"Yes- why exactly did you challenge her, Jeff?" Saetha asked curiously. She was still buck-naked- they all three were, their clothing still back in camp.

They were seated around a massive table in one of the other buildings, and this one seemed to serve as a pub or dining area. The table was stocked high with fruit and meat and cheese and the most potent beer Jeff had ever even smelled. Everything in this place was built to a scale that made Jeff feel like he needed a child's booster seat.

He shrugged indifferently in response to the question, but fumed mentally. "Oh- it just seemed like the thing to do at the time. Look, you mind if I take a little walk around?"

Dina waived her tankard casually. "Sure-feel free- but if you try to leave the limits of the pavement, you'll be fried by lightning on the spot. Just so ya know."

Jeff nodded and walked out into the fresh air. "So, Ok, Skull-Queen. I'd kind of like to know why I challenged a fifteen foot tall half-tiger giant, myself. Are you trying to get me killed so you can go to work for her?"

Maelit chuckled mentally. "Not hardly. I wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of her letting me get my kicks. Hell, that's why I had to hide in her presence- if she'd of even sensed me she would have shut me down cold. No, there's a lot more to this. Do you know who she is?"

"Well, I know you made me call her 'goddess' when I challenged her. Remember? When I CHALLENGED a freakin' goddess. IS she a goddess?

"Well, a demi-goddess, anyway. And she's in exile, of sorts. Sort of under a curse, like I am. Sort of. So all you have to do is beat her, and you reap big rewards. BIG rewards- like enough to get me out of this."

"Oh-ho! So that's it. And all I have to do is beat the goddess. Little old me. Should be no problem. Oh, I know- I'll just use the rope-a-dope, like Ali did to Foreman back in the seventies. No problem, at all."

"Would I put you in a situation where you couldn't win? Look- get into the chest and get the silver bracelet with the little lightning bolt on it."

He squinted suspiciously. "Wait a minute. You know how something works, and I didn't have to fuck anyone, or cum in anyone's face this time or anything. You're going to have to explain that."

She sighed mentally. "Because this place- this situation- is already charged with sexual energy. It's in the air. Look around you. My powers are at their fullest. Do you know what you have to do to beat her? You have to fuck her, and you have to make her come when you do it."

"Huh?"

"Well, first you have to keep her from killing you, of course. Then you hold her down and you fuck her little tiger brains out, and voila! She's free of this curse the second she comes, and maybe I'm free of mine too, and you get pretty much anything you can imagine."

"Wait- not only do I have to whip her fifteen foot tall ass, I have to fucking rape her, too? And make her like it?"

"You have a real problem with looking on the bright side, don't you? Look- she is not going to take you seriously, so you just have to take her by surprise. Listen- here's the plan...."

An hour later Jeff walked calmly back into the temple building. Celeyth still sat on her throne as if she hadn't moved a muscle in all this time. The pirates and the Cyclops were standing against the walls, along with a half dozen others of various races-humans- including the first black woman Jeff had seen on this world, elves, what looked like an orc, and even a centaur. All were naked as jaybirds. That seemed to be a pattern around here.

There was a glowing blue line in the center of the room that formed a perfect circle. In the middle of that circle was a massive bed- a simple stone slab with a large and very thick mattress on it. If Jeff got a running start and jumped as high as he could, he might have been able to get into the bed, but it probably would have taken a step ladder. Or maybe a pole vault.

As he stepped into the circle, Celeyth rose smoothly to her feet. Her beauty was captivating as she padded forward, and only then did he realize she had a tail. When she stepped into the circle the blue line arched up to encase them both in a transparent blue dome of light.

She faced him across the bed and smiled, and there was sadness in the smile. "I can show you no mercy, mortal. It is the curse of the challenge. I wish you had answered elsewise."

He returned the smile, and he suddenly felt released from fear. He touched the lightning bolt on the bracelet and whispered a word and he instantly shot up in size. Suddenly he was looming over her across the bed, a full half a head taller than her, and he smiled again.

She stepped back in surprise, then narrowed her eyes in real anger. Suddenly she leapt across the distance covering them with a tiger's grace, hand's outstretched like claws.

Jeff raised his other hand and flung out a handful of powder, and as she passed through the cloud she suddenly slowed, like she was all of a sudden in super slow motion. He took his time and stepped to the side, carefully lining up his shot as she slowly fell towards him, and when she came to the end of the dustcloud, he punched her in the jaw with every ounce of his now-titanic strength.

She landed directly on top of the bed in a sprawl. "Holy fuck- I just cold-cocked a freaking GODDESS!" He thought excitedly.

As he walked towards the bed he realized he had a raging hard-on. When it came about he had no idea- he was pretty sure he hadn't been hard a second ago. Celeyth lay there stunned, her legs spread wide.

Jeff felt like something else was controlling him as he stepped between them and surveyed her sex. Her mound was lined in fine white fur, and he stroked it gently, provoking a soft moan from her. He flicked his eyes to hers- her eyes were open but glazed in a semi-conscious state, still stunned.

He cupped one perfect tit as he bent down and placed his cock against her slit. As he plunged inside of her he gasped. She was wet and smooth and clingy and not quite like anything else he had ever fucked before.

He lifted her hips free of the bed and held her almost upside down and began to fuck her. He plowed her furiously with long, savage thrusts that ended with his balls banging against the soft fur of her ass.

He felt himself rising toward orgasm very quickly, and he glanced down to see that her eyes were still glazed, but no longer with the fog of unconsciousness: now they were glazed with lust. Her legs- which bent at reverse angles to a normal humans'- rised up to lodge against his chest, and she exposed her claws just enough to sting slightly with a pleasurable pain.

Her tail came up to gently swipe against his ass and inner thighs, sending tingles of excitement.

She did something with her cunt muscles that made him shout out loud, and he knew he was past the point of no return. He thrust with twice the energy, with every bit of strength he had, and at that moment she managed to catch his eyes with hers.

He saw her smile, and close her eyes and sigh, and he felt her come even as he sprayed deep within her.

Instantly there came a sound like bells pealing and glass cracking and gongs ringing all at once, and for only a brief instant- then there was utter silence for a long moment.

He stepped back from the bed rather shakily, and she extended a hand, which he took and raised her to a standing position. She smiled with her divine beauty. "I owe you much mortal. Receive my full blessing."

She favored him with a kiss that quite literally made him tingle all up and down his spine, and he seemed to suddenly be aware of every cell in his body. He knew something was happening to him, something profound.

The blue dome of light was gone, and he suddenly heard cheering and shouting. Then an intensely bright light filled the room and a voice as loud as thunder shouted. "What has transpired here? A full eon before your sentence ends your curse is lifted- who has done this?"

A form that towered over everyone in the room could dimly be seen in the light. Celeyth stepped forward and bowed. "Enlil, Lord of the Storms- it is good to see you again."

Jeff realized he was suddenly normal sized again, looking up at the tableau taking place before him. The figure of the storm god paused momentarily as he watched the demi-goddess bow before him, then seemed to resume his anger. His divine attention turned to Jeff.

"You." He said, and Jeff felt himself lifted off the ground to hover in the air before the eyes of an angry god. "But not just you. Who is this?"

He felt the chain and miniature skull lifted off his chest to dangle in the air. Enlil frowned. "Let's see what you look like."

And suddenly floating in the air between Jeff and the god was a naked female form. Not human, certainly- though humanoid. She was facing the god, and away from him, but the four arms, the fur and the tail were pretty dead give-aways. When the god rotated her for his inspection, Jeff looked Maelit in the eye for the first time.

She was a wookie, he thought. A four-armed, four-tittied, fur covered wookie. And when she grinned briefly and winked at him as she turned, he knew she would be a dynamite fuck, regardless of her species. As if that ought to be a revelation...

Enlil finished his inspection, and turned his attention back to Celeyth. "And what am I to do with you now? Your punishment is incomplete."

She knelt humbly and spread her arms wide, coincidentally displaying those marvelous breasts. "Do with me as thy will, Lord and Master. I was always only trying to be your loyal servant."

Jeff had the distinct impression that the storm god was developing something of a divine erection. "Harumph. Well, I have missed your...talents. And why don't we bring this one along as well- she might be entertaining, too."

And there was another crash of light and sound, and they were gone, leaving Jeff and the others staring dumbly at each across the temple floor.

stay tuned for the final chapter, coming to a posting near you soon...

12