Rescue Sex Pt. 03

Story Info
A nervous milf strikes a bargain.
2.3k words
4.33
33.2k
9
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His blondish housewife was trembling and wouldn't make eye contact when she got into my car. We were in the back of a Target parking lot. She had picked this place because she thought it was public, and safe.

She was dressed in a purple velour track suit that made her look a bit frumpy.

In reality, she had the type of body that really got me hard. A big, apple-shaped ass that rode high on her frame, and firm tits that she propped up with a push out bra. She had full lips, and she wore just enough makeup to make her baby blue eyes pop out and straddle the difference between professional and slutty. Her stomach wasn't flat, but she wasn't fat. She was a curvy woman and a huge turnon.

She was in her early 30's, with two kids, Married to a guy 15 years her senior. She served on the local school board. I looked it up: she is a Republican.

You really didn't need to see her naked to know that the carpet didn't match the drapes. But I have seen her naked, and her body is thick, and built for fucking.

Her hair isn't fully blond, it's more of a streaky blond, with long dark roots. She was talking, but I wasn't listening. I was imagining what the back of her hair would look like when she bent over the seat of my car and started sucking my dick.

She's telling me that she needs a little more time She's lying. She's lying to herself, and to me.

I reach over and pinch her nipple, protruding through the thick fabric of her track suit. She moves to take my hand away, but I use a grunt to warn her against it.

"Shhhhhh," I say.

Here's how I ended up in a Target parking lot with a nervous milf's nipple in my fingertips. I work for a service that rescues women who become trapped in self bondage. It's a voice-controlled application with a simple premise. You call, and we come untie you. Women can pay with sex, or cash.

Lana, is a real freak, if one can judge by contraption from which I freed her.

She one of our clients.

In the large city in which I work, the bondage scene is large and we have a good reputation. There's no blackmail. We also try to make it pleasurable for the women. Let's be clear though: these are women who can't or won't tell anyone about their kinks. They get fucked by me, a stranger. The things they find pleasurable can be pretty twisted.

When I found Lana in the walk-in closet of her McMansion, she was on her knees bent over a chair. With her solid, d-cup rack resting on the seat. Her arms were cuffed behind her back. A large vibrating dildo stood at a 45-degree angle from the floor into her cunt. She was riding it.

On a stand in front of her was a large black dildo, a tube came from the back. She had headphones on, and a blindfold. Her lips were wrapped around the dildo, and she was sucking on it like it was her job. I could see a fluid making it's way through the tube, which she was apparently swallowing.

Looking at the headphones and the blindfold, I didn't think it was likely that she had heard me come in.

I smacked her ass.

She started screaming and shaking in a way that, at first, made me think she was having a panic attack, but it soon dawned on me that she was cumming. The idea of getting caught like this had set off waves of orgasm, and she began lifting her ass up and down over the floor-mounted dildo.

I took the dildo from her mouth. This thing was pretty long, and it had a hole drilled it about 5 inches from the tip. It looked to me that to be able to get the viscous fluid into her mouth, the dildo had to be pretty far past her lips.

"Oh thank god you are here," she said.

"Judging by orgasm you just had, I'd bet God isn't the only person you should thank," I said. "Pay or fuck?" I asked.

"Can I pay later," she asked.

"If women could pay later, I'd be very broke and very horny."

I was looking at the contraption.

From what I could tell, she had built herself a rube Goldberg bondage device. On one end was a bag of fluid - I later found out it was yogurt. The bag was on a pulley, and it appeared to me that if she sucked enough yogurt through the dildo, the pulley would lower a key into her hands. Then there was what looked like a timer involved as maybe a secondary escape.

"What is this?"

At first, Lana didn't want to discuss her device. I smacked her ass a couple of times to get her to open up, but it turns out this is a woman who really gets off on spanking.. Then I realized the vibrator in her cunt was set to low. I switched it to high. She started talking.

Turns out, Lana was a mechanical engineer by training, but she got married right after college and never worked. She recently began using her expertise to make bondage contraptions.

The faster she could suck yogurt though the rubber cock, the sooner she could free herself. Her record was three hours, but it usually took her four to move the creamy stuff through the surgical tubing. There was also a secondary device, a timer that released her about an hour before the kids got home from school in the event she couldn't make it.

The problem? Today was a half-day at school, a fact she hadn't remembered until she had fully bound herself..

"I bet you give one hell of a blowjob," I told her.

"I do. But only for my husband. He doesn't know I do this. It's just, once the kids started going to school, I started spending more and more time on the internet..."

"Ok, you don't cheat on your husband. But there's no way I'm setting you free without some assurance I'll be compensated. We take credit cards."

"My husband is an accountant. He doesn't mind how much I spend, but he does check the statements."

Then she said something.

"I can give you $1000 next week."

"But how do I know you'll pay?"

"Pictures. You can take pictures."

"Ok, $1,000 by next week. But if you don't pay, you'll regret it."

"I'm a mother and a school board member. There's nothing I wouldn't do to prevent those pictures from getting out."

"If you don't pay, I'll give you your pics back, but you have to do whatever I say for a weekend."

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and set it to record.

Then I told her to repeat after me.

"My name is Lana Bowers. I'm a slut."

I took some video of her saying some pretty nasty shit. How her husband's dick was too small, how she only fucked black dudes. She was getting into it, and she started bucking against the floor-mounted dildo. I took a quick pic of her lips wrapped around my cock. At first she resisted, but I pushed my luck and told her that what I had might not be enough. I jerked off onto the chair in front of her face. I grabbed her hair and made her eat it. I recorded that too, along with a shot of her cumming on the floor-mounted dildo.

Back in the Target parking lot, I placed my smartphone on the dashboard. I cued up the video of her saying all that nasty shit.

"The choice has always been yours," I told her. "Pay, or find a baby sitter."

"I just need more time."

"How much more time?"

"Another two weeks."

"What's going on?"

"I'm not proud to say this, but I get an allowance. It's been hard to siphon cash without my husband knowing."

"How hard?"

"Well, there's the hair appointments, and the dog groomer. I can skip those without much notice. My husband would notice $1,000 missing."

"If you don't mind some unsolicited marriage advice, your husband seems pretty controlling. Given the way I found you last week, I don't think you would mind."

"He doesn't have much in the way of imagination," she said. "He loves to fuck, but he's also kind of asperger-ey when it comes to money. He's just obsessed with maximizing tax benefits."

Something didn't add up. Why would her husband give her an allowance, then check the account? And judging by the jewelry she had in her bedroom, she could bring in $1,000 at a pawn shop without a problem.

"Look, I don't feel sorry for you. I saw your house. I saw your closet. If you needed to come up with a grand, you wouldn't have a problem. I think you want to be here. I think the idea of being at the mercy of a strange man turns you on. Maybe not enough to actually cheat, but you are flirting with it."

"That's not true."

"I bet you are wet as shit right now," I said.

"Please don't talk to me like that."

I thought for a minute.

"How about another deal?" I said.

She just looked at me, maybe with a mix of lust and anxiety in her eyes.

I rolled down the window on her side..

"I'll give you more time, but you have to settle a bet. I'm betting this whole situation has your cunt slicker than a water slide. So here's the wager. Get on your hands and knees and stick your head out of the window. I'm going to pull your pants down and stick my finger in your hole. If I meet even the slightest hint of a dry patch, you can have the extension, no strings. But if you are as wet as I think you are, you give me a blow job, right here in the truck."

"Either way, I get two more weeks?"

"Yep."

She hesitated for a moment. My phone was sitting up right on the dash. I played a quick video.

She was bent over, still cuffed inside the walkin closet.

"My name is Lana Bowers. I'm a sex addict. I once gave blowjobs to a room full of black guys. They each paid $50. They called it an Obama fundraiser."

The video ended.

"You are one twisted Republican, you know that?"

She was thinking hard. I don't know if it was the public location, or the fact that she really had never cheated on her husband, but she was really wrestling with this question.

On the other hand, I knew that the longer she thought, the more videos of her bound and slutty played on my phone, the wetter she was getting. I could see her glancing down at the bulge in my jeans, and I just knew the decision had been made.

"Five seconds," I told her.

She lifted off the seat and did as instructed, presenting her big milfy ass on the seat of my truck.

I rolled up the window, trapping her head outside the truck.

"Hey," she said. "This isn't fair."

"Be quiet, or you'll make a scene." That shut her up.

I pulled her sweatpants down to expose her ass. The was wearing a thong that got stuck between her thighs. She was clamping them together, as if to prevent my finger from making its way into her hole.

I parted her thighs and stuck my index finger clean to the hilt. Goddamn this milfy whore was wet. I stuck in another, then reached my thumb under and began to massage her clit.

At first, she made a half-hearted attempt to knock my hand away, but she was really getting into it. Her hips began rocking side to side. A car kind of veered across the parking lot - I couldn't tell if they could tell what we were doing, but Lana sort of panicked and tried to rip my hands from her hole. I stayed firm, and when the car passed, I smacked her ass, which set off a shuddering orgasm.

When she was finished, I rolled down the window and she slowly slumped back to the seat.

"That wasn't part of the deal," she panted.

I presented my fingers to her face, and told her to lick them clean.

When I had my cock out, she looked at it with a glazed look on her face.

Then she bent over and started giving me head.

She had a level of suction that I hadn't encountered, and an ability to maintain a tight pressure well down the base of my shaft.

She barely bobbed at first. But she was expert at using her lips to tease the nerve endings far down my cock. And her tongue! My god, she really did suck cock for four hours every day.

The back of her head was brown, if you were wondering.

I placed my hand on the back of her head, but I didn't need to. She wimpered at that minor sign of my dominance and kept sucking.

It was honestly the best blow job I'd ever had. For a moment, I considered telling her I loved her. In a moment of clarity I remembered to double check the phone on my dashboard. I reached over and set to record.

She started bobbing her head up and down eventually, and it wasn't long before I was ready to blow.

You don't need to be a genius to know that she swallowed.

She lifted her head and looked at me.

"Happy now?"

I tried to regain my composure.

"What do you say?"

She batted her eyes and looked down, speaking in a southern drawl.

"What eva do you mean?"

"You should thank me. Thank me for letting you suck my dick."

She leaned over the bench seat and whispered in my ear.

"Thank you," she said. "I loved every inch."