Rescuing a Stranded Motorist

Story Info
The benefits of being a Good Samaritan.
2.4k words
4.19
44k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lorad2000
lorad2000
12 Followers

The first six paragraphs of this story were written as a teaser by BritBlonde on a now defunct website to inspire readers to complete the story and are used here with her permission. Thank you BB for being a real-life fantasy!

*

This is what life's all about! Driving fast, smoking a favourite More and tapping my fingers to the rhythm of the music which is blaring from my stereo. I'm making good time, another half an hour before I meet my girlfriends for a night out. The evening is beautiful and I love this stretch of road. Long and straight running through the forest; another ten minutes and I will emerge at the edge of the city.

Cigarette dangling between my lips for a moment I reach to change cassettes and that's when it happens! A deer dashes from one side of the road straight in front of me! The brakes are good on my sports car but its too old for the fancy anti lock braking system and I feel the car start to snake as the deer makes it safely to the other side of the road. I fight the steering wheel, unaware of the cigarette still gripped between my red lips, and the car stops before the tree.........but with two wheels in the soft earth at the side of the road. I curse under my breath as I stub out my cigarette and view the ash on my short black skirt! Try rocking my car out of the soft earth but it is stuck firm! Damn! Then I start to laugh; at least something's going my way tonight, it's the passenger side in the earth so I won't ruin my high heels getting out of the car!

I slide out and stretch. Many thoughts run through my head, should I start walking? Should I wait with the car in the hope that someone will rescue me or should I continue trying to persuade my little car that it can make its way out of the mire? Nothing for it but to light up another cigarette and let the soothing smoke work its magic!

Barely two inhales from my cigarette and I hear another car; must be taking this gorgeous back road to town but will it stop? Should I discard my cigarette in case it's an anti who will drive past on principle? Hell no! Not wasting it!

Its your car that drives along........what thoughts go through your head as you see me here, reclining against my car and smoking as though this is an every day occurrence? Will you stop for me? I sigh an exhale as your car pulls in behind mine and I smile as you get out of your car.

Where do things go from here? You tell me. I'd love to know your thoughts, the way your mind works. Would you be a knight in shining armour or the devil in disguise?

As I round the bend in the road a vision unfolds before me, and my heart races. How fortunate I am to have taken the scenic route tonight. I behold the sight of a beautiful woman apparently stranded and awaiting a good Samaritan—and to top it off she is smoking a cigarette. My blood pulses with excitement as I struggle with myself to see whether I have the nerve to offer my assistance. I figure the serendipity of happening across such a situation on a rarely traveled road is too good an omen to ignore and I decide to pull in behind her. I can feel the heartbeat in my throat and a stirring in my trousers as she takes a drag while eyeing me through my windshield. I cannot remember being so excited or so nervous and it is all I can do to open the door and approach. I'm not sure that I can speak, so it is a relief when she breaks the ice by observing that, "It's a beautiful night for a drive...."

As if in a dream, my words come easy and a full ten minutes elapses and the cigarette is crushed under your heels before we even mention the car. You explain what happened with the animal and the predicament you're left with. I ask if you were hurt at all in the mishap—my mind wanders through the prospect of exploring your bare skin checking for bruises. We try our best to dislodge your car from the muck through rocking and low gears. It is useless as the ground is too soft and the car only sinks further down to the chassis. Before doing more harm than help, we decide it will require a winch to pull it free. For someone in a foul situation, I marvel that you are in such a pleasant mood. I offer to drive you into town and wait with you for the service truck. You smile with a sparkle in your eyes as you reply, "I've got a better idea."

Why let a machine ruin the evening you continue and tell me of your plans for a night out. You assure me that I would not be an intrusion and convince me to join you and your girlfriends for the remainder of the night. I am so enjoying your company that I take little prodding. We secure your car until the morning and head off on our adventure.

We gather your things and load them in my car. You rustle with your purse for a moment and ask if I mind if you smoke while we drive. I laugh and respond with the fact that I find your smoking very alluring and if you're willing to risk your life by distracting me while I'm driving, I would be thrilled to have you smoke in my car! A knowing smile crosses your lips and you realize that you have me under your spell and that this could be a very interesting evening.

Remarkably, we manage to hold a conversation, while you are smoking, and I am driving—and all without getting into an accident. We pull up in front of the club where you are to meet your friends. You grab my elbow and escort me through the door to a table where your four friends sit a bit anxious over your late arrival. You beam a comforting smile, gesture towards me, and joke about what you found out on the road as you give a quick rundown. As you go to introduce me to the crowd, we chuckle as we realize that in our quick camaraderie, we never asked each other's names!

As I return from the restroom, I find I'm in a fetisher's nirvana, as I discover the table full of beautiful smokers. I notice a conspiratorial smile from you as each of your girlfriends turn to me when they need a light. My head buzzes with the excitement of meeting new people, the effect of the drinks that you've purchased for me, and the spark of sexual electricity developing between us. The evening goes by in a blur. Your friends are wonderful and make me feel welcome and include me in on the table discussions. We find a moment to sneak away to the dance floor and we can feel each other's heat as we draw close. My hard-on pulses against your abdomen as we draw close. The embrace is delicious and you complete the dance with a strong kiss directly on my lips. You've caught me off guard and I feel woozy from the rush of hormones coursing through my body. Before I know it the club is announcing last call. I mention that I will be heading to the local hotel to get some recover from all of the excitement. Your girlfriend will not hear of it and insists that I join you and stay over at her house. I am way beyond the point of having the ability to make a decision not based on desire and I gratefully accept the offer. I'm not sure what to expect, but I know I want to spend as much time as possible with you.

We settle in to the sofas of the living room and share some brandy as you continue catching-up on the adventures and intrigues of your friend's life since the last time you saw each other. I desperately want to grab your hand and pull you upstairs but you seem quite content to relax here on the couch and enjoy the company. You further add to my tension by kicking off your heels and resting your stocking feet in my lap. As you smoke and chat, my fingers knead the soles of your feet. Although you don't let on to what you are up to I can feel you press against my cock. I can feel the wet spot developing in my trousers and working its way into your stockinged feet. I know I can't last for long like this and as you give no indication of calling it a night, I must excuse myself. Your friend points the way to the guest room and tells me to grab some towels from the linen closet.

It feels that I've been erect from the moment I rounded the bend in the road and my testicles ache with fullness. Not wanting to abuse the hospitality of your friend and still holding out hope towards getting together with you, I resolve not to relieve the pressure myself. I splash streams of cold water on my face and retreat to the bed. I strip naked and use two cold washcloths to cover my groin and shield my eyes. The throbbing slowly subsides and I manage to doze in and out of consciousness. I'm too relaxed to hear the door and do not have time to pull a sheet over me before I hear the swish of your stockings approach the bed. Doing my best to cover my embarrassment and look even the tiniest bit sexy, I smile my most alluring grin. You return the look and glancing down towards my groin, sexily say, "Leaving a guest in such an agitated state simply will not do." You sit down next to me on the bed and begin to stroke your polished nails across the length of my shaft and down to my balls. Instantly hard as granite, my penis responds to your touch and throbs against your fingers. I groan my approval and arch my hips towards your reach. My hands make their way along your silken legs and probe beyond your knees to rub your inner thighs working ever further up your skirt. Your touch has a powerful effect on me and it isn't long before my head tilts back into the pillow to get more air into my lungs. As the pace of your stroking increases, the excitement of the entire evening rushes to a boil in every cell in my body. Within minutes an arc of hot jism erupts from my cockhead and splatters a path across my chest. It is the most intense orgasm I've had in years and it takes me a long while to recover my breath. You playfully trace your name in the hot liquid while teasing me about "looking more relaxed."

My body remains electrically charged and the room fills with the scent and heat of passion. You tell me to catch my breath because the evening is far from over. You light a More and produce a beautiful French inhale as you maintain eye contact with me. As you smoke, you begin to sensually disrobe starting with your button down blouse and proceeding to your zippered skirt. I wait on the bed, mesmerized and wanting, propped upon one elbow with my recently discharged member stirring to life again. It seems like forever before you allow me to assist you in unhooking your bra. I stand behind you and let my arms work their way from the rear clasp across your back and under your shoulders. As the silky material falls to your feet, you can feel the heat of my body press into you as my hands wrap under and around your breasts. You complete your last puff on your cigarette with your head back against my shoulder sending a sensual stream of smoke into the air above us. After you crush out your More, I guide you back upon the bed.

I kneel before you and work to remove your stockings and garters. It is wonderful to feel your skin and massage your muscles as I work the fabric down to your ankles and over your foot, pausing to attend to your pedicured toes. I can feel the heat emanating from inside you as my thumbs work their way inside the elastic of the last item of clothing between us. I take my time removing your panties savoring the moment. I want to remember the sensations of the warm wetness, the intoxicating musky aroma, and the feel of your skin as the underwear slides to the floor. I pull you closer to me in a tight embrace and work my way from your lips to your earlobes tasting and exploring the nape of your neck with my tongue. Going ever lower, I ask you to lie back on the bed and spread your thighs apart to continue my oral exploration. I can sense the level of your excitement when my tongue parts your lips to lick the wetness within. I do my best to respond to your moans of pleasure as I journey through your womanly folds. I enjoy going slowly and your body twists with shivers of excitement. I know that I've pleasured you to an orgasm when you grab my face pulling it tight to your body while you shudder beneath me. I slide next to you on the bed and use my fingers and palms to spread the heat from your loins throughout your body.

The night is timeless and we are not aware of anything but each other. Sunlight begins to splash through the window before we finally collapse in a rapturous embrace to a sweet sleep. A soft knock stirs us from our slumber and our host announces that she has prepared brunch. After the wonderful evening, we find that we are famished and she laughs as she wonders aloud what generated such appetites. We make plans to meet again next time you are planning a girls' night out. I have to promise not to monopolize all of your time away from your girlfriends. I have absolutely no problem with that, if it means that I will get to see you again. As I drive you to meet the service vehicle, you tease me with one last smoke. After waving goodbye, I open my calendar to count the days remaining before our next meeting and sigh contentedly...

lorad2000
lorad2000
12 Followers