Rescuing Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

Dan was not sure how to extricate himself and his sister from this situation. He tried honesty,

"I appreciate the offer., but she is MY slave girl."

Dan's taunter replied levelly, "And she'll STILL be your slave girl AFTER she finishes dancing. Rude strangers JUST might mysteriously disappear by the arrival of dawn. If that happened, she WOULDN"T be your slave girl anymore."

Amber placed a hand on her brother's arm causing his glance to meet hers. Amber repeated the subtle nod she had given at the assessor's office. Dan understood her intent but he was not happy about it. Facing off against one man, Dan might have tried to be brave. Though skinny, he was tall. Against the right foe, Dan might actually be intimidating but he was not that at present.

"I'll dance for you." stated Amber with no enthusiasm whatsoever.

One of the men produced a harmonica and began playing a rapid jig. The other men cheered him on. Dan unhooked Amber's leash and the young woman began elegantly gyrating to the music. Dan recalled that when his mother was alive, Amber had taken ballet and dance lessons. For some reason, those had not resumed since their mother's passing. Dan did not know why and he had never asked Amber why either. He watched, deeply affected by his sister's beauty as she matched her pace to the music.

She spun slowly at first, then more rapidly, her straw-colored hair levitating like an angel's nimbus. Dan was just as awed as the rest of the men as Amber doffed her brief top. Dan noted and was sure that the group of men at the next table noticed as well, that Amber's pert nipples were erect. A smile of delight, which she surely did not feel, graced her beautiful face. The men shifted positions in their chairs.

Amber's long fingers went to the knot of fabric concealing her feminine triangle. It fluttered to the floor and all of the men, save the harmonica player, cheered lustily. After a few more rotations, the harmonica player slowed the pace of the music considerably Her lithe, naked form was delightful to behold. Several of the men stood and applauded, bulges obvious in their trousers. They threw coins on the floor in appreciation.

"How about a kiss, darlin'?" one of the men asked. Others echoed that request.

Amber bent to retrieve her slave rags and the money she had earned from the boorish men and announced. "I agreed to dance and no more." She returned to Dan's side and startled her brother by kissing him full on the lips. The most Dan had ever done was exchange polite pecks with a neighbor girl his age. Not that Dan had not wanted more, but he was shy by nature around women and had no idea how to entice the girl to greater intimacy. His father was unapproachable on the topic of sex. Dan reveled in the sensation of his sister's lips upon his own, "A man can get VERY used to this!" he thought.

"I'll bet all that piss ant gets is kisses!" proclaimed one of the men as he spied Dan's awkward intimacy. "Come here, baby I'll kiss you right," he stated as he threw his arms wide.

Amber broke off the kiss with her brother and decided to silence the rowdy louts once and for all. She turned, faced them and stated. "I am hopelessly devoted to my Master and HE gets anything he wants!"

Amber fell to the floor between her brother's knees and reached for the fly of his trousers. Deftly she fished out her brother's erection and began to perform a rousing session of fellatio. Dan marveled while the men drooled. Before this night, Dan had no idea that oral sex even existed and now he had both witnessed it and experienced it! The feeling was so utterly delightful that Dan cared not on whit that it was his own flesh and blood which was providing this wonder. He smiled luminously, focused on the sweetness of his sister's lips and tongue before he cried out softly and came in a torrent deep inside his sister's throat.

Amber turned to face the mesmerized men, opened her mouth to expose a white load of come and then, with a smile, swallowed the entire load.

"THAT is how much I love my Master! None of you are even half the man HE is!"

The men grumbled and one of them was about to say something in response when the tavern keeper banged an empty metal tankard against the bar.

"OK you lot, you have had your fun," he stated firmly. "Leave the lady and the gentleman in peace or you'll have to find somewhere else to spend the night!"

Dan and Amber's meal arrived and the two dined in the now icily silent tavern. By the time the two had finished eating, the tavern had resumed its normal drone of activity. The group of burly men made small talk among themselves but the continued to observe Dan and Amber.

Dan led his sister to their room at the top of the stairs behind the bar. In the room stood a tub and a small coal stove. A nearby hand pump provided water and Amber were soon heating water and filling the tub.

There were many things that Dan wanted to say to his sister, but somehow the words never made it to his lips. He simply stood and watched his sister work.

"Those creeps might not be done with us, "Master," we have to maintain an air of verisimilitude if we are to be on our way unmolested in the morning."

Veris... what?" replied a puzzled Dan

"Verisimilitude, having the resemblance of reality. Didn't they teach you anything at school?"

Amber stood with her hands on her hips for a moment and stated. "Take off your clothes."

Dan's eyes grew large and his mouth flew open in surprise.

"You are dusty from the road "Master" and it is customary for a slave to bathe her Master."

Now Dan had not been given a bath by his older sister in a very long time. In fact he could not remember the last time Amber had seen him naked.

A cross expression darted across Amber's face and she stated just above a whisper, "You dummy, if they figure out we are impostors, they will kill you and abduct me. Now strip, stupid!"

Dan turned away from Amber and began to remove his clothing. It felt good to remove the heavy tunic with it secreted gold. More sinew than muscle, Dan was plenty strong from working in the smithy, even so, toting the heavy gold around was quite tiring. He withdrew his boots and lowered his trousers. Even though his penis had just been in his sister's mouth, Dan felt uncomfortable removing his undershorts in her presence and being naked in front of her for the first time in over a decade.

Amber noted her brother's shyness as he finally turned and stepped towards the steaming tub. His chest was modestly broad and hairless. His arms were strong from long hours with hammer and anvil and his stomach was neatly muscled. His manhood was a bit longer and broader than average. The dark hair on his head matched the thick curls coating the base of his shaft and balls. Amber reflected that if the naked man standing there with a boner of embarrassment was not her brother, he might actually be handsome. She stifled a laugh at her brother's shame and stated, "It's not like I haven't seen it all before, only smaller."

"Very funny, "slave," replied Dan in mock hurt as he tested the water with his toe. A moment later he was in the water. He felt his sister's hands on his shoulders. She took up the sponge and the bar of soap and began to lather him up. To break the tension she began to hum and sing in her sweet alto voice. Dan relaxed as his sister washed the grime of the road away. His erection gradually faded, even as Amber's hands lathered and rinsed it.

"You know," stated Amber softly, "you're not bad looking. Did you ever have any luck with that pretty little neighbor girl, Suzy?"

"We kissed a few times."

"My brother the Romeo!"

"It wasn't like that."

"I can tell. "Master" you wear your innocence like a lurid scar. EVERYBODY can see it."

"Look, I didn't expect it to be a problem." replied Dan sharply.

"We'll work something out. Master," replied Amber gently before she had Dan rise to his feet for a final rinsing. That task completed, Amber ordered Dan out of the tub and pulled the plug. She began heating water for her own bath while Dan slid on a pair of clean undershorts. He became acutely aware that there was only one large bed in the room.

To kill time, and to divert his attention from the revealed charms of his naked sister, Dan shook the dust from his trousers and tunic and began to polish his boots.

"You know," he stated aloud, "a slave is supposed to do stuff like this."

"In that case, "Master" you had better work hard when we return home so that you can buy one!"

Dan stuck his tongue out at his sister in response and Amber laughed softly.

Amber stepped from the bath, her skin glistening in the soft lights of the kerosene lamps. Try as he might, Dan could not stop himself from taking a long and intent glance as his sister as she toweled off.

"God will strike you dead for looking at your sister like that!" she mocked before announcing, I'll take the right side of the bed, it's further from the door."

"Fine by me," replied Dan. "What are you planning on sleeping in?"

"This!" replied Amber with her arms akimbo indicating her naked self.

Dan swallowed hard and tried to ignore the swelling in his underpants. Amber rinsed out her slave rags and hung them out to dry on the clothesline provided above the stove, turned to her brother and said,

"We best get ready for bed. It is another long day of walking tomorrow."

Dan slid between the not very clean sheets next to his sister. The siblings turned away from each other and tried to ignore their surroundings and enter the land of slumber when they heard footfalls on the stair and drunken whispers.

"I was afraid of that!" stated Amber in a whisper. "Is the door bolted?"

"Of course!" replied Dan.

"Our "friends" from earlier in the evening, are still have suspicious about us."

Her face appeared above Dan's.

"Slide of your underwear, Danny."

Dan reacted to those words with a puzzled expression.

"I can make convincing enough noises, but I can't make this bed squeak on my own! Slide to the middle of the bed."

Dan did as instructed. To his amazement, his sister's body was immediately over his. Dan's erection had raged ever since he stepped out of the bath, It was not hard for his experienced older sister to find it in the dark. Dan realized that his manhood had entered into his sister's blonde box! She whispered in his ear and instructed him how to pump his abdomen up and down while Amber impaled herself more deeply upon his manhood.

As Dan's pelvis mirrored the thrusts of Amber the bed began to squeak quite loudly. Above the volume of the rocking furniture, Amber could be heard loudly proclaiming the lovemaking skills of her "Master."

"OH, MASTER, you are so wonderful! ONLY you can love me like this!" This was followed by sounds of bliss such as Dan had never imagined existed. He cooed with joy himself and swelled with pride as his ears absorbed the manly praises uttered about himself. Not, a complete innocent, Dan had often played with himself in secret. He felt the familiar sensation of a nearing climax. He gasped and felt his manhood release itself deep inside his sister's pussy. Feeling just a tinge of revulsion and great joy, Dan relaxed and let his arms fall to the sheets and away from his sister's warm, enticing flesh.

From beyond the door came soft sounds of disappointment followed by retreating footsteps. Instantly, Dan realized that the crisis had passed. Amber gazed down at her brother with a look of revulsion and said just above a whisper, "God, that was gross!"

"I rather liked it." replied Dan.

Amber stared intently at Dan and whispered sharply, "Knock it off you little pervert! The realization that I had to deflower my little brother in order to save his life and my own is going to disgust me for the rest of my life. I'm NOT doing this because it turns me on! Now, before you do or say anything else that is really stupid, turn over and try to get some sleep. If you know what is good for you, you will keep your hands on YOUR side of the bed!"

Dan turned and faced the barred door. As he struggled to fall asleep, he considered his sister's words. On one level he knew that he should be as repulsed by what had occurred as Amber, but, in the wake of all the pleasure he had experienced, he could not work up real disgust. Because he found it mentally profitable, he focused on Suzy, the neighbor girl he was fond of. Suzy did not resemble his sister much aside from her hair which was not as blonde as Amber's. She was pretty in a way his sister was not and shorter. Dan had known her for a long time. In early childhood they had played out of doors shirtless, gamboling over the fields and splashing in the creek. But then, a few years later, Dan had begun his apprenticeship with his father and Suzy had been pledged to the local milliner, so that now they did not see each other as often. The last time they had been together, Dan gave Suzy the kisses she requested, but thinking back on it, he now realized that he had not actually given Suzy what she had asked for. Dan could not wait to see her again, "Will I kiss her then!" he thought delightedly to himself. Then he began to wonder if Suzy's legs were as fine as his sister's or whether her smaller breasts were as appealing as Amber's. And then Dan was painfully erect once more and sleep was very long in coming.

Amber's scowling face, as she shook Dan awake, was his first view the following morning. She was already clad in her slave rags.

"Wake up, Master. I have taken the liberty of ordering us breakfast. We have a long journey ahead."

Dan could tell from the way that Amber uttered those words that they were for public consumption. Taverns such as this one owned many ears. Much as he wanted to, Dan realized that he could not talk to his sister about what had transpired between them or ask her any questions. At least, not until they were on a remote roadside somewhere. He stood, stretched, and removed the tunic with secreted gold from beneath his pillow. He slid into his cast off undershorts and the previous day's trousers.

Much to the relief of both Dan and Amber, there was no sign of the ruffians from the previous evening. Dan and Amber breakfasted in silence. Amber was revolted, yet confused, for despite her protestations, part of her had enjoyed lying with her brother. Taking her brother's virginity had not been a task she would ever have selected for herself but now that it had occurred, Amber thought it far better that her brother's first encounter be with someone he loved than some prostitute from the city, which was the way so many fathers in her country, initiated their sons. "What those women give is NOT love," thought Amber to herself, Dan would have gotten so many wrong ideas about women had his first night been with a whore. Not for the first time, Amber wished she could have talked about this with her mother. Amber DID recall walking into a conversation between her mother and woman who lived nearby. Always a curious child, Amber had hidden her presence at first.

The woman was quite upset that her husband planned to take their son "to the city". Amber wondered why the woman was weeping softly, to her the city was, to her, always a place of wonder. The woman brightened however when Amber's mother suggested she have her son visit his older married cousin, to have "it dealt with" and what sort of present could be given to the cousin. Amber now saw that conversation with all of its mystery cleared away. Not that her mother would have been happy with Amber's course of action ... still.

A short time later, Dan led Amber down the road and out of this small town. Neither spoke much. There was so much to talk about that nothing was said. They paid a ferryman his fee and crossed the river without a problem. The sun and the ever present road dust and their own confused psyches were their only companions for the day as they passed through one village and reached the second town on their roadway just as the sun was setting.

"We will have to spend the night here, slave," announced Dan. If our information was correct, we should reach our destination late in the day tomorrow."

This town's tavern was similar to that of the first. It occurred to Dan that EVERY tavern he had ever spent time in came equipped with the SAME shapeless, short sleeved, rogue behind the bar. Abstractly, he wondered if they were mass-produced somewhere. Farther from the front, this bar was less crowded. At first, Dan suspected that a knot of soldiers on leave might be a problem, but they were all focused on a woman who was clearly the local talent.

Amber and Dan were a spellbound by the woman's performance as the military crew. She was of medium height, tall for A Kantan female, with dark brown hair and piercing black eyes. She was trim enough but was plumper than Amber, she was clad in gossamer and lace. Dan thought her pretty but cheap looking. Amber was just disgusted. The woman sang a raunchy song, slowly shed her clothes, and then introduced objects into her body in astounding ways. Her closing act was to perform a split above a full wine bottle, lowering her body millimeter by millimeter until the entire bottle was inside her vagina. She rose to her feet with a broad smile. After a standing ovation from the soldiers, the woman allowed the bottle to slide out of her body as slowly as it had entered. The appreciative soldiers then proceeded to get even drunker on the contents of the bottle she had hidden within herself.

Though the woman's behavior appalled Amber, she was grateful that her presence made Amber herself essentially invisible. Dan and Amber ate a filling meal while the Kantan woman continued to flirt with the soldiers. They were in their room before the horny soldiers realized that there were far too many of them to be serviced by one woman, no matter her talents.

Dan made sure the door was barred before he did anything else. There was no tub available, just a pump and a large basin. Amber gave herself a cold sponge bath and had Dan follow suit. Before too much time had passed, brother and sister were, once more, sharing a bed. In the darkness, still too troubled to talk about what had transpired between them the previous day, Dan asked his sister her opinion of the Kantan woman entertainer.

"Tell me you didn't enjoy that performance, Danny."

"I've never seen anything like it. I had no idea such things existed."

"That is because you are an innocent, Danny. You should stay away from women like that."

"Why?" asked Dan

"Because you are sweet and innocent and I'd like to think that you would always have more respect for a woman to enjoy acts like hers."

"But YOU danced for those men."

"To save our lives! And anyway, there is a huge difference between simply dancing and what that woman was doing!" countered Amber.

"Even so," replied Dan, "I have a hard time getting that woman out of my mind."

"Yes, Danny, I would imagine for an innocent like you, she would be overwhelming. We need to get your mind somewhere else."

Dan felt the mattress shift under him as Amber slid to the middle of the bed. "Snuggle with me, Danny," Amber said softly.

Dan felt his sister's soft touch and felt her hand force it way into his undershorts.

"Think of anything but that woman, Danny. Why don't you focus on little Suzy from home?"

Dan felt his sister's soft hand around the shaft of his penis as she began to gently pump his manhood. At first, all Dan could focus on was Amber's soft presence, then that woman's face came to mind, but in short order, her sluttish face was replaced with that of smiling Suzy. Dan could not wait to return home to see her again and for this war to end so that he could end his apprenticeship and set up his own smithy. He saw himself making pins and needles for Suzy's hat shop and devised wonderful ways for her to pay him. It was all so wonderful ... and then his manhood emptied itself inside his undershorts and all over his sister's hand.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers